BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Rules and info > Rules/regulations/Announcements

Rules/regulations/Announcements Rules, read them! Abide the law! Announcements from the site admin

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 14-02-16, 10:37   #1
grefstad
Administrator
Site admin

grefstad is on a distinguished road
Default BA Surveillance service discontinued

I have today closed the email forwarding of the BA Surveillance service.
THis was originally a service were BA forum moderators and volenteers checked and verified the services of paid tips sites, to see that their stats were correct, and that they were not cheating their customers.

Lately, there has been allegations made against some of the BA moderators, in a specific case (the S.O.S scam).
BA can not, and will not, have such suspicions hanging over us, and espescially not when this was a free service, originally designed just to be a way of tips sites promoting themselves in the jungle of paid tips.
The moderators in question have been suspended while I am trying to get to the bottom of what has been going on (or not).
As a result, I have decided that such a service can not continue, as it is too insecure, and to prone to eventual mishaps and misuse.

Every site in the Tips website section which has a BA Approved tag will lose it from this day.
We urge forum users to use caution, and personally I have never paid for picks, and never will. I do understand there is a market for this out there, but BA will not encourage such a market through verifying their services.
The tips websites are allowed to promote their services in the forum though, as long as they follow the rules outlined in the Tips Websites subforum. See further below.

The websites using this service is being notified in automatic email responses.
The automail to the websites sending in mail is as follows:

--------------------

BA Surveillance has been a free service for tips proofing since 2010. We have now decided to discontinue this service due to allegations of misuse and misconduct of this service, and this will ofcourse not be tolerated.

All emails sendt to surveillance@bettingadvice.com will from now on not be read, and not checked/verified any more.

You are ofcourse free to promote your services in the Bettingadvice forum Tips Websites forum, as long as you comply to the rules there.
Tips website forum: http://forum.bettingadvice.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19

Extensive rules: http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showthread.php?t=70968

Thank you for your time and understanding.

Terje Grefstad
Admin
www.bettingadvice.com

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!