This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Scandinavia

Scandinavia
Discuss Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, and Finnish, Icelandic, Faeroic, etc soccer here. Premier, 1.div and 2.div (and even lower, if bookies offer odds).
Bet on Scandinavian soccer at:
BET365: great live betting!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 14-05-18, 13:07   #1
Cypriot Eagle

Cypriot Eagle is on a distinguished road
Default Finland Veikkausliiga and Ykkönen 14.5

Veikkausliiga:
VPS - FC Honka
- Main pick here should be under 2.5 goals but that has not much value. Both teams missing several offensive players. VPS will still miss Vahtera and Morrissey who were their best scorers last season and Honka will miss Obradovic, Rahimi and Kandji who have scored 4 ouf the 6 goals they have done this season.

Instead of the under, I will go with straight home win. This is a bit risky considering that VPS has not won 2 consecutive home games since 2016, but this season VPS has more depth in the team so they are able to put a quality side despite missing players. And the odds on home win are good for this.

Ykkönen
KTP - Klubi-04
- This is a match between two newly promoted teams. I value KTP much more as they got some really good players during the off-season and they have much more depth in the team if you compare it to the last time they played at this level. However this is an important match for the visitors. KTP is one of their main competitors to avoid relegation so they will put all they have here. Ykkönen also is a league which is really even and anyone can beat anyone in this league.

Klubi-04 has gotten some assistance from their main team HJK. Both Valtteri Vesiaho (4 games in the Veikkausliiga this season) and Eetu Vertainen (3 games in the VL + 1 goal this season) are in the starting line up. They will give a boost to the team.

My pick X2

HIFK - FF Jaro
- This is a difficult match to predict as both teams are promotion candidates and neither has started their seasons too well. I expect a tight game so my pick would be under 2.5 goals but not too confident of this pick so I might just skip it or leave it to live betting.

As always, starting line ups and missing players at www.football-finland.com

Good Luck!
Cypriot Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!