This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > ChitChat and Competitions > Contests/Competitions

Contests/Competitions Forum contests and other competitions run by BA or other websites. Join and win!!
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 14-01-18, 22:46   #1
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road
Default POD 15/01/2018

Thanks to our sponsor Terje Grefstad

MAXIMUM ODDS=2.80

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 14-01-18, 22:48   #2
Macot
Super Moderator

POD #5
So far 0/4

African Nations Championship:
20:30 Nigeria v Rwanda Over 2,5 goals @2,42 Bet 365

Well, this is a not a serious competition like African Cup of Nations, players are a lot less expirienced and if we could judge from four matches played so far, we could see many overs here. Three overs so far (4-0, 2-1 and 3-2) and one under...And bookies are still rating these as clear unders.

Even with these teams, we need to rate Nigeria as favourites to win. They have a wide pool of quality players, real talents and their league is surely a lot stronger than Rwanda`s. We need to understand that even that little quality they have in small South/East African country, they lose it to stronger leagues from neighbouring countries.

I expect this tournament to bring a good number of unders, at least in the first, group stage. My call here is 3-1!

GL

0-0 Pick lost!

Last edited by Macot; 16-01-18 at 18:59.
Macot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-18, 00:11   #3
Nesquik

Nesquik is on a distinguished road

POD #9
So far 6/1/1
+630

Club Friendly 2018
15:30 LASK Linz - Vaduz Over 3,0 goals @1,90 Bet 365

these picks is based on their results in friendlies. the last friendlies of LASK Linz of Austria meant a draw 3-3 against Regensburg and win over Heidenheim 2-1. Vaduz lost 1-6 to Young Boys Bern but in fact they arent so poor and they will probably want to do better in this exhibition. so basically two teams that dont care too much about defence in friendlies. 5 out last 5 from LASK were over 2.5 at least (3 of them being over 3.5). Vaduz of Liechtenstein only 3/5 but in fact they are big overish side. won 4-3 against Standard de Liege, beat Gossau 4-0 and 1-3 and 0-4 to some Bundesliga teams. I believe Vaduz could surprise once again, but anyway for me the over 2.5 is sure. Vaduz should score at least one time in any conditions, whilst LASK should should it about twice..
1-0 Pick lost!

Last edited by Macot; 16-01-18 at 18:59.
Nesquik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-18, 00:18   #4
Sabelius

Sabelius is on a distinguished road

Pick #1
Tennis, Australian Open
John Millman - Borna Coric
Pick: Borna Coric -1.5 sets AH
Odds: 2.25 @ SBObet

On first sight it looks like a very close matchup. John Millman in past played several good games at Grand Slams. At Australian Open he was just one set away to beat Rafael Nadal. However his career was stopped by many injuries and he never reached his potential. Borna Coric on the other side is highly talented guy too. The difference between him and Millman is that he already had some successes but he failed to confirmed them at Grand Slams. Apart from that he is still improving his style of play, gaining some strength and stamina. I'm really impressed of how hard working guy he is. I think it is only matter of time when he reached his potential and will turn into great results. Today I think he should beat John. Aussie didn't perfom too good in earlier matches in current season . For example he failed to make even a close match against Gilles Muller. Coric shown himself only at Doha but it was good enough to convince me that he is well prepaired to Australian Open. In sum I expect him to win today and probably he will beat Millman with difference by more than just only one set.
This was played on 15th at 8:10 in the morning so upon rules this pick should be posted in 14th thread.

Last edited by Macot; 16-01-18 at 19:03.
Sabelius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-18, 11:18   #5
egomax

egomax is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macot View Post
POD #5
So far 0/4

African Nations Championship:
20:30 Nigeria v Rwanda Over 2,5 goals @2,42 Bet 365

Well, this is a not a serious competition like African Cup of Nations, players are a lot less expirienced and if we could judge from four matches played so far, we could see many overs here. Three overs so far (4-0, 2-1 and 3-2) and one under...And bookies are still rating these as clear unders.

Even with these teams, we need to rate Nigeria as favourites to win. They have a wide pool of quality players, real talents and their league is surely a lot stronger than Rwanda`s. We need to understand that even that little quality they have in small South/East African country, they lose it to stronger leagues from neighbouring countries.

I expect this tournament to bring a good number of unders, at least in the first, group stage. My call here is 3-1!

GL
Sorry for the OT, but...Macot, is the last phrase right??? do u expect a good number of under? Because your call is for an over. Thanks.
egomax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-18, 12:18   #6
WiserthantheCrowd

WiserthantheCrowd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by egomax View Post
Sorry for the OT, but...Macot, is the last phrase right??? do u expect a good number of under? Because your call is for an over. Thanks.
It was obviously a mistake - if you read the entire text in context, it is clear that he meant overs.
WiserthantheCrowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-18, 14:12   #7
saab

saab is an unknown quantity at this point

0W/0L +0

#1 Tennis, AO 1round

Bouchard Eugenie - Dodin Oceane

pick: OVER 2,5 sets
odds: 2,5
book: 10bet

Bouchard Eugenie is 112 and her highest rank was 5! However, she has not won a single game since... yes since when? ok she won a exhibiton match against Aussie, Aiava Destanee. But that is it! Bouchard is very popular in social media, but as a tenis player she had lost her play.
Dodin Oceane is 85th. The best place was 46. So, she do it! This will be the first game since Quebec, R16, 13.09.2017 when she retired. I am courios how good is she now.

Bookmaker making Genie as a favourite here. I would be very safe with taking her. But also Dodin is not that best choice. She can play best tennis or she might retired because of nothing.
I see here a overish match. Both playerist should be motivated to take the 2nd round and over 60k $ and 70 points to ranking. IF I must to pick the winner I would go for Ocean with high odds. I can not trust Bouchard lately.

The match is scheduled at 3:00 CET. GL all
2-0 pick lost

Last edited by Macot; 16-01-18 at 19:04.
saab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-18, 15:40   #8
Kane1910

Kane1910 is an unknown quantity at this point

Problem with sight:/ -> http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showp...60&postcount=2
@1.85 then - now is @1.8 max in Bet365
1-0 pick lost

Last edited by Macot; 16-01-18 at 19:05.
Kane1910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-18, 16:08   #9
iv5den45
Freshman

iv5den45 is on a distinguished road

#4 0-0-3 -300

Football. Spain, LaLiga:
Betis - Leganes
Over 2,75 2,65@Pinnacle

Round 19.

12. Leganes 7W-3D-7L 13:14G / 3W-1D-5L 6:8G away
13. Betis 7W-3D-8L 30:34G / 4W-2D-3L 17:15G at home

Betis will go into this La Liga match with confidence after they beat rivals Sevilla 5-3 away in the Sevillan derby last weekend. As for LeganÚs, they are also fired up after they advanced to the Copa del Rey quarter-finals for first time in their history.

The hosts have kept one clean sheet in their last five attempts, with their defensive solidity continuing to be their main issue, especially when missing their two starting central defenders Zouhair Feddal and Aissa Mandi are suspended after picking up bookings against Sevilla.

My call 2:2, 1:3.
3-2 pick won

Last edited by Macot; 16-01-18 at 19:05.
iv5den45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-18, 18:55   #10
Macot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by egomax View Post
Damned I am so sorry, of course I expect a good number of overs.
Old 15-01-18, 20:02   #11

555 is on a distinguished road

Pick 2 , first won

Betis Leganes
Choice:1 , 2.05

Betis won a massive game with Sevilla in the derby game 1 win ago and should use a mommentum from that win.
Betis showed a great fertility in that derby game scoring 5 goals in an away game (5:3) and this win is a real shock remembering that Betis had lost 5 previous games with this stronger opponent.
It was a first home defeat for Sevilla for over half an year and obviously first this season.
Betis have good form and won 2 from last 3 games, this team won also 2 from last 3 home h2h games
Too late and without bookmaker, pick cancelled.

Last edited by Macot; 16-01-18 at 19:06.
555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-18, 20:03   #12

555 is on a distinguished road

I was late, sorry.
555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-18, 00:18   #13
Serpico_re

Serpico_re is on a distinguished road

pick #6 2-0-3, -17

NBA, Cleveland - Golden State

pick:under 226.5
odds: 2.85
bookie: unibet

Last month i played also under on a game betwen these two and in that time line was 218 i think, although i played under 210 for POD. That line was low as Curry didnt play now this big holy shite line of 234, i now GSW is full for tonight game and Cavs are so hard damaged with such a stupid games resently but now this is special game , and both teams should be on task tonight. I can not see both allowing oponent to go in crazy shooting mode and this should be as tight as it can get. GSW is in form and they are winning games although not anymore convincing but they are doing the job needed and Cavs are now in a position to change their aproach because they are too good of a team to allow such a bad hits on themselves . I know a lot of people lost faith in them saying they are only bunch of oldies but they now how to play hard defence when needed and this is the game for that. All in all both team are full for tonight as i see and this line is too much from me. Last two games ended below 200pts and i expect the same again.
108-118 pick won, very well judged

Last edited by Macot; 16-01-18 at 19:06.
Serpico_re is offline   Reply With Quote