BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET


Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Other sports > Other Sports

Other Sports For those of you wanting to discuss other sports not mentioned in their own subforums. Could be golf, sailing, table tennis, athletics, formula1, etc
Expekt - 100% bonus, get it here!!!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-11-17, 04:16   #1
WiserthantheCrowd
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Europe
Posts: 1,637
WiserthantheCrowd is on a distinguished road
Default Snooker - Shanghai Masters

This is a professional ranking snooker tournament that will take place from Monday, November 13 to November 18. It will be the 9th ranking event of the 2017/2018 season. Most of the qualifying for the tournament took place between 11 and 13 October in Wigan.

I will write more about my ideas for Monday tomorrow...
WiserthantheCrowd is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 12-11-17, 23:56   #2
Macot
Super Moderator
 
Macot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Ljubljana, sLOVEnia
Posts: 12,110
Macot is on a distinguished road
Default

These are my picks for the first day:

11/13/2017 07:30 11/12/2017 23:44 David Gilbert - Mark Joyce General picks A Macot
11/13/2017 07:30 11/12/2017 23:28 Fergal O`Brien - Mitchell Mann General picks A Macot
11/13/2017 02:30 11/12/2017 23:38 Lee Walker - Kurt Maflin General picks H Macot
11/13/2017 12:30 11/12/2017 23:51 Michael White (-1,5) AH - Mark Davis General picks H Macot
11/13/2017 02:30 11/12/2017 23:33 Yan Bingtao - Mark Allen General picks H Macot

You can check previews here:
http://www.bettingadvice.com/league/general-picks/120
GL all!
__________________
MacotBet follow me on BA http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showt...=39806&page=34
Macot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-17, 15:21   #3
Macot
Super Moderator
 
Macot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Ljubljana, sLOVEnia
Posts: 12,110
Macot is on a distinguished road
Default

Joyce and Bingtao were total fails.
Mann and Walker lost on a decider (4-5)
White is leading 4-3 and I hope at least he will deliver.
Not a good start, but the competition is still long.
__________________
MacotBet follow me on BA http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showt...=39806&page=34
Macot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-17, 17:00   #4
Macot
Super Moderator
 
Macot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Ljubljana, sLOVEnia
Posts: 12,110
Macot is on a distinguished road
Default

White won 5-4, so no handicap win there.
__________________
MacotBet follow me on BA http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showt...=39806&page=34
Macot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-17, 17:49   #5
Macot
Super Moderator
 
Macot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Ljubljana, sLOVEnia
Posts: 12,110
Macot is on a distinguished road
Default

My picks for tomorrow are here:
http://www.bettingadvice.com/league/general-picks/120

2017-11-14 02:30 Barry Hawkins vs Daniel Wells (+2,5) AH A 10 2.00 Macot
2017-11-14 07:30 Cao Yupeng vs Michael Holt H 10 2.34 Macot
2017-11-14 07:30 Joe Perry vs Matthew Selt A 10 2.36 Macot
2017-11-14 12:30 Hossein Vafaei vs Marco Fu H 10 3.48 Macot

Let me see what Wiser will have to say, but I am sure he will agree with Vafaei pick.
__________________
MacotBet follow me on BA http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showt...=39806&page=34
Macot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-17, 07:20   #6
WiserthantheCrowd
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Europe
Posts: 1,637
WiserthantheCrowd is on a distinguished road
Default

Yes, Macot I agree with that pick. Absolutely. Vafaei has been underrated and Marco Fu very inconsistent. At 3.5 I like Vafaei.

My 2nd pick today is Brecel (-1.5) versus M. Stevens at 2. Brecel has been in fine form and if he plays the way he has so far this season, I think he should cover the handicap.

Good luck!
WiserthantheCrowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-17, 14:23   #7
WiserthantheCrowd
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Europe
Posts: 1,637
WiserthantheCrowd is on a distinguished road
Default

Marco Fu was in good form and Vafaei wasn't (he missed the last tournament in China because of visa issues and may not have had practice). 0-5.

Brecel covered the HC and won handily 5-0.

Somehow, this feels like roulette and I'm not making any headway - I think I am going to take a break.
WiserthantheCrowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-17, 19:07   #8
Macot
Super Moderator
 
Macot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Ljubljana, sLOVEnia
Posts: 12,110
Macot is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiserthantheCrowd View Post
Marco Fu was in good form and Vafaei wasn't (he missed the last tournament in China because of visa issues and may not have had practice). 0-5.

Brecel covered the HC and won handily 5-0.

Somehow, this feels like roulette and I'm not making any headway - I think I am going to take a break.
Your Brecel picks was perfect.
My picks are really getting embarrasing, need to reconsider everything...
__________________
MacotBet follow me on BA http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showt...=39806&page=34
Macot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-17, 12:02   #9
Macot
Super Moderator
 
Macot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Ljubljana, sLOVEnia
Posts: 12,110
Macot is on a distinguished road
Default

All bets lost again so i will skip betting for a while. I cant stand people are losing big on my bets and current streak is the worst in my life. I need to rethink my life in general first and then start with betting again. Of course i will continue to work as mod on pod competition andon the main site and try to help bettingadvice in general.
__________________
MacotBet follow me on BA http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showt...=39806&page=34
Macot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-17, 12:38   #10
WiserthantheCrowd
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Europe
Posts: 1,637
WiserthantheCrowd is on a distinguished road
Default

I'm playing Ali Carter (-1.5) against Maguire at 2.5. Don't really see why these 2 are trading at even odds. Carter beat Maguire a few weeks ago 6-1 and has established a good h2h in recent years.
WiserthantheCrowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-17, 12:58   #11
WiserthantheCrowd
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Europe
Posts: 1,637
WiserthantheCrowd is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macot View Post
All bets lost again so i will skip betting for a while. I cant stand people are losing big on my bets and current streak is the worst in my life. I need to rethink my life in general first and then start with betting again. Of course i will continue to work as mod on pod competition andon the main site and try to help bettingadvice in general.
With the exception of Delu beating Day and the whitewashing of Vafaei there have been no upsets or surprises in Shanghai. (BTW, I would have also played Vafaei without your suggestion so that I should take credit for that call.)... After the summer break things have gotten back into the groove and the form of players has now been better priced into the market - that could be another explanation... So that in addition to the early rounds, it may be more profitable to punt during the early season. That's my opinion anyway.

I don't think there is any reason to feel bad and ultimately things tend to balance out. For sure, there always is an element of luck involved. Your basic intuition is good - it's just a matter of analyzing some elements and adjusting.

I will also take a break. Traditionally my philosophy has been to follow the market but to only trade on a few bets I really feel confident about. But without skin in the game (money), I get impatient and bored and am inclined to punt even when I am not as confident - just for the thrill...
WiserthantheCrowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-17, 16:07   #12
Kiczkok
Freshman
 
Kiczkok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 180
Kiczkok is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

wow Macot this is amazing, in General picks You won 1 of last 22 bets.

love you anyway.
Kiczkok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-17, 21:42   #13
Macot
Super Moderator
 
Macot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Ljubljana, sLOVEnia
Posts: 12,110
Macot is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiczkok View Post
wow Macot this is amazing, in General picks You won 1 of last 22 bets.

love you anyway.

Thanks, I will be back.
BTW news about players: we wont see Stuart Bingham in the next 5 months, he was banned for betting on snooker, pretty silly for a player that wins big sums of money with his playing and sponsorships, but well it seems we are not the only addicted fellas out there.
Mind you, perhaps Nesquik is actually Bingham.
__________________
MacotBet follow me on BA http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showt...=39806&page=34
Macot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-17, 15:53   #14
Macot
Super Moderator
 
Macot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Ljubljana, sLOVEnia
Posts: 12,110
Macot is on a distinguished road
Default

Interesingly, we have Trump v Lisowski match again, they met less than a month ago and Lisowski won. As you know they are best friends on circuit and on travels they often live together, also they practice together a lot.

Other semi also a repeat between Ronnie and John Higgins, they met a couple of weeks ago, Ronnie won 5-0!
__________________
MacotBet follow me on BA http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showt...=39806&page=34
Macot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-17, 17:51   #15
WiserthantheCrowd
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Europe
Posts: 1,637
WiserthantheCrowd is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macot View Post
Interesingly, we have Trump v Lisowski match again, they met less than a month ago and Lisowski won. As you know they are best friends on circuit and on travels they often live together, also they practice together a lot.

Other semi also a repeat between Ronnie and John Higgins, they met a couple of weeks ago, Ronnie won 5-0!
Ronnie trading at 1.55 - sounds about right. No bet for me. I expect to see the rocket in the finals and quite possibly go all the way which would be unusual for him because he's somewhat underperformed in Asia...

Trump trading at 1.25 with Lisowski at 4.38 at Pinnacle? I don't get that. Yes, Trump is the more consistent player and he's just whitewashed Brecel who is an emerging force. But Lisowski has a great h2h against his buddy Judd and just beat him recently as you pointed out. Sure, Jack Lisowski has mental issues: When he's in the spotlight, he's prone to wither. But he's playing his old friend Judd with whom he is very familiar. That should put him somewhat at ease. The other thing is that, he's never been in a SF before. That could be debilitating or it could (more likely) mean that he's relaxed (hopefully not too relaxed so that his play becomes sloppy) and at ease. In any case, I don't think that Judd Trump deserves to trade above 2.5 or 3 max. At these odds, I've got to take Lisowski at the risk that his nerves will fray (again). Thus, I'm taking Jack at 4.38 for a bigger stake.

BTW, we just talked about Lisowski recently. I think you called him an "uncut diamond" which is true but he seems to be getting more consistent and is making the latter stages of tournaments. If he gets his mind focused, he could yet make it much further beyond his current rankings and even start winning tournaments (probably not this one yet). Unlike some other players who basically lack the skill or aptitude to become champions, his problem mainly seems to be psychological.

Last edited by WiserthantheCrowd; 16-11-17 at 18:27.
WiserthantheCrowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-17, 17:46   #16
Macot
Super Moderator
 
Macot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Ljubljana, sLOVEnia
Posts: 12,110
Macot is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiserthantheCrowd View Post
Ronnie trading at 1.55 - sounds about right. No bet for me. I expect to see the rocket in the finals and quite possibly go all the way which would be unusual for him because he's somewhat underperformed in Asia...

Trump trading at 1.25 with Lisowski at 4.38 at Pinnacle? I don't get that. Yes, Trump is the more consistent player and he's just whitewashed Brecel who is an emerging force. But Lisowski has a great h2h against his buddy Judd and just beat him recently as you pointed out. Sure, Jack Lisowski has mental issues: When he's in the spotlight, he's prone to wither. But he's playing his old friend Judd with whom he is very familiar. That should put him somewhat at ease. The other thing is that, he's never been in a SF before. That could be debilitating or it could (more likely) mean that he's relaxed (hopefully not too relaxed so that his play becomes sloppy) and at ease. In any case, I don't think that Judd Trump deserves to trade above 2.5 or 3 max. At these odds, I've got to take Lisowski at the risk that his nerves will fray (again). Thus, I'm taking Jack at 4.38 for a bigger stake.

BTW, we just talked about Lisowski recently. I think you called him an "uncut diamond" which is true but he seems to be getting more consistent and is making the latter stages of tournaments. If he gets his mind focused, he could yet make it much further beyond his current rankings and even start winning tournaments (probably not this one yet). Unlike some other players who basically lack the skill or aptitude to become champions, his problem mainly seems to be psychological.
Agreed with everything you wrote about Jack. He gave a good fight, but Trump was focused and won deservingly.
For tomorrow I simply need to give a pick, great value imo.
__________________
MacotBet follow me on BA http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showt...=39806&page=34
Macot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-17, 17:47   #17
Macot
Super Moderator
 
Macot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Ljubljana, sLOVEnia
Posts: 12,110
Macot is on a distinguished road
Default

07:00 Judd Trump to beat Ronnie O`Sullivan @2,27 Pinnacle

This is such a great finals, two best players (together with Selby) of the lat 2-3 seassons. Trump is becoming a monster, he needs to adjust his head just a little bit more and he will be a serial winner. O`Sullivan, we don`t need to lose words about him. The best player ever, no doubts about it, the biggest talent and personality in Snooker. And at 42 years of age he is still on the very top of things.
So why Trump?
Both players are almost immaculate, perfect, without faults. But, there are some things that oponents can use.
The problem for O`Sullivan is, his fault will stay with him until the end of his career. In recent years he is giving away freely a frame or two more than he did in the times when he was at his very very best. He makes a mistake or two more and that can be used by his oponents. Higgins of course can not use it as he is making even more mistakes and has no advantages over Ronnie at all. So he can not win if Ronnie is at his best.
Trump on the other side is a lot more accurate and he is almost a perfect player now. The problem he has is in his head, he will become a serial player when he can get rid of underestimation of oponents: he loses a bit to many times against players he should win against easily.
The problem for Ronnie is: his faults will stay with him, he can not repair that. Trump`s fault won`t be visible tomorrow: for sure he won`t underestimate Ronnie so we can expect a perfect Trump and that is a kind of player that can win against O`Sullivan
Head to head is evenly matched: in 20 matches between the two each won 10 contests! The last went to Ronnie (6-5 in semifinals of Hong Kong masters) and before that Trump won 5-3 in Players Championship...
So, this is a clear 50/50, I expect to return to my normal form, let us start with a good winner on this fantastic contest!
GL


Discuss this pick in the BA forum
Odds Stake Pick Betcategory Sport Bookmaker
2.27 10 / 10 H Asian Handicap General picks Pinnacle
__________________
MacotBet follow me on BA http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showt...=39806&page=34
Macot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-17, 18:41   #18
WiserthantheCrowd
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Europe
Posts: 1,637
WiserthantheCrowd is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macot View Post
07:00 Judd Trump to beat Ronnie O`Sullivan @2,27 Pinnacle

This is such a great finals, two best players (together with Selby) of the lat 2-3 seassons. Trump is becoming a monster, he needs to adjust his head just a little bit more and he will be a serial winner. O`Sullivan, we don`t need to lose words about him. The best player ever, no doubts about it, the biggest talent and personality in Snooker. And at 42 years of age he is still on the very top of things.
So why Trump?
Both players are almost immaculate, perfect, without faults. But, there are some things that oponents can use.
The problem for O`Sullivan is, his fault will stay with him until the end of his career. In recent years he is giving away freely a frame or two more than he did in the times when he was at his very very best. He makes a mistake or two more and that can be used by his oponents. Higgins of course can not use it as he is making even more mistakes and has no advantages over Ronnie at all. So he can not win if Ronnie is at his best.
Trump on the other side is a lot more accurate and he is almost a perfect player now. The problem he has is in his head, he will become a serial player when he can get rid of underestimation of oponents: he loses a bit to many times against players he should win against easily.
The problem for Ronnie is: his faults will stay with him, he can not repair that. Trump`s fault won`t be visible tomorrow: for sure he won`t underestimate Ronnie so we can expect a perfect Trump and that is a kind of player that can win against O`Sullivan
Head to head is evenly matched: in 20 matches between the two each won 10 contests! The last went to Ronnie (6-5 in semifinals of Hong Kong masters) and before that Trump won 5-3 in Players Championship...
So, this is a clear 50/50, I expect to return to my normal form, let us start with a good winner on this fantastic contest!
GL
Trump is really hot. Before he played Lisowski which always has a different dynamic, he (Trump) whitewashed all his opponents including Brecel. Right now both the Rocket and the Ace seem in good shape but I'd say Trump may just have the edge - he's conceded less frames and scored more centuries.

Another thing is that I would not bet against Ronnie in the UK but he's also not done very well in Asia over the years. By my reckoning, last time he won a competition there was the Shanghai Masters back in 2009. Ronnie seems to do much better in a familiar environment (and with his home fans supporting him).

Finally, while the 2 players have an even h2h, Trump has gotten the better of Sullivan in most of the finals they've played (4 out of 6). Sullivan undoubtedly is the greatest player of all time but he's been slowly sliding just a little bit while Trump has been steadily getting better and will dominate the sport in the coming years together with Selby.

So, yes, I am onboard. While these 2 are fairly-evenly poised, I also see Trump as the marginal favorite - the odds are juicy at 2.38 (Bwin).

Last edited by WiserthantheCrowd; 17-11-17 at 22:50.
WiserthantheCrowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-17, 19:08   #19
Macot
Super Moderator
 
Macot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Ljubljana, sLOVEnia
Posts: 12,110
Macot is on a distinguished road
Default

Great, that gives me additional confidence for the pick!
Let`s watch tomorrow morning.
I did not write but it is first to 10 frames (best of 19), so it will be two sessions finals!
Good luck, don`t forget new tournament already starts on Monday - Northern Ireland Open. It will be interesting, I am sure O`Sullivan dreams about a grand slam and 1.000.000 GBP price for a winner of Home tournaments s(English, Northern Irish, SCottish and Welsh opens).
__________________
MacotBet follow me on BA http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showt...=39806&page=34
Macot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-17, 08:28   #20
WiserthantheCrowd
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Europe
Posts: 1,637
WiserthantheCrowd is on a distinguished road
Default

Judd lost 3 frames en route to the finals. Now he's 4 frames down without winning one. His play seems edgy and he looks nervous - Ronny is confident and self-assured and he's potting balls left, right and center...
WiserthantheCrowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-17, 10:29   #21
Delerion
Freshman
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 15
Delerion is on a distinguished road
Default

2-7 maybe will be a historical match
Delerion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-17, 10:34   #22
WiserthantheCrowd
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Europe
Posts: 1,637
WiserthantheCrowd is on a distinguished road
Default

Has Ronny ever lost a game after being up 7-0? And has Trump ever recovered from being 0-7 down?

At the UK Championship last year Trump was down 4-9 to Sullivan but recovered to level the score before losing 10-9. That's also the score by which Trump lost the last 2 Shanghai Masters finals...

Maybe that will put him at ease because he's been looking nervous and uptight from the start of this match which surprises me a little since he's played Ronny 20 times and he's also been in many finals - the guy is no rookie...

Why has he been so anxious? Did Lisowski pass it on to him? Does he feel bad about eliminating his buddy in the SF?

From the start of this match, you could tell that both of these players have a lot of respect for each other - they'd rather play safe than take any risks. But Ronny was more confident and played better...

What's your take Macot, do you see a way back for Trump? (For him to lose 10-9? again?)
WiserthantheCrowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-17, 10:38   #23
WiserthantheCrowd
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Europe
Posts: 1,637
WiserthantheCrowd is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delerion View Post
2-7 maybe will be a historical match
Probably not. Mark Allen lost 10-3 to Bingham in 2014. Trump should get to 3 frames.
WiserthantheCrowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-17, 10:44   #24
WiserthantheCrowd
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Europe
Posts: 1,637
WiserthantheCrowd is on a distinguished road
Default

Maaaaan....

If I was superstitious, I'd say there is some curse on our snooker bets, Macot.
WiserthantheCrowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-17, 11:42   #25
WiserthantheCrowd
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Europe
Posts: 1,637
WiserthantheCrowd is on a distinguished road
Default

OK, so here we are. Before play resumes I have 2 bets that are primarily based on psychology which plays a big role in snooker obviously.

Firstly I am going with Trump (+5.5) for a high stake at 2. Trump has a history of losing the first few frames against Sullivan even when he ends up winning. Today he started very nervously and played poorly. He's now gotten to 2 frames but at the same time is so far behind that he doesn't stand a realistic chance of winning anymore (so that he might write off the game in his mind which puts him at ease). When Trump plays without any mental blocks, he's dangerous... And he loves a challenge. I'd be surprised if Trump does not get to 5 frames.

Secondly, I will play Sullivan to win 10-9 for a smaller stake at above 25. Funnily enough Trump has a history of losing by this margin. I think it is possible for him to level the score but if that happens, the anxiety will kick back in and he'll choke...

Good luck!
WiserthantheCrowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-17, 13:36   #26
WiserthantheCrowd
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Europe
Posts: 1,637
WiserthantheCrowd is on a distinguished road
Default

Oh well, Trump conceded 3 frames up to the final and made it to 3 in the final. At least, he avoided a historic defeat.
WiserthantheCrowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-17, 14:11   #27
WiserthantheCrowd
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Europe
Posts: 1,637
WiserthantheCrowd is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiserthantheCrowd View Post
OK, so here we are. Before play resumes I have 2 bets that are primarily based on psychology which plays a big role in snooker obviously.

Firstly I am going with Trump (+5.5) for a high stake at 2. Trump has a history of losing the first few frames against Sullivan even when he ends up winning. Today he started very nervously and played poorly. He's now gotten to 2 frames but at the same time is so far behind that he doesn't stand a realistic chance of winning anymore (so that he might write off the game in his mind which puts him at ease). When Trump plays without any mental blocks, he's dangerous... And he loves a challenge. I'd be surprised if Trump does not get to 5 frames.

Secondly, I will play Sullivan to win 10-9 for a smaller stake at above 25. Funnily enough Trump has a history of losing by this margin. I think it is possible for him to level the score but if that happens, the anxiety will kick back in and he'll choke...

Good luck!


Trump lost 10-3 but the afternoon frames were competitive - he lost 2 very narrowly...
WiserthantheCrowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



 
Last BA mainsite picks
Updated every 2nd min.

Advertisement




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:31.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.