BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET


Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Other sports > Basketball

Basketball Everything to do with basket !!!

PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 16-11-17, 14:32   #91
GeoLogic
Freshman
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 49
GeoLogic is on a distinguished road
Default

does anybody know why the line in Anadolu Efes - Panathinaikos match changed from -1.5 to +1.5?

Is there a significant injury or something?
will appreciate any info
GeoLogic is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 16-11-17, 15:01   #92
Nikola15
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: South Serbia
Posts: 341
Nikola15 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoLogic View Post
does anybody know why the line in Anadolu Efes - Panathinaikos match changed from -1.5 to +1.5?

Is there a significant injury or something?
will appreciate any info
No new missings here. In my opinion this is classic bookies trap. Efes should be a favourite here. They have more players in form, Mccollum, Ledo, Stimac, Simon, Dunston. It's time for first home victory for Efes.
Nikola15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-17, 15:07   #93
GeoLogic
Freshman
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 49
GeoLogic is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola15 View Post
No new missings here. In my opinion this is classic bookies trap. Efes should be a favourite here. They have more players in form, Mccollum, Ledo, Stimac, Simon, Dunston. It's time for first home victory for Efes.
I agree, my thoughts too, but I want to be sure it's just bettors following bettors not bookies re-evaluate
GeoLogic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-17, 15:09   #94
langon
Freshman
 
langon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Istanbul
Posts: 53
langon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

I think this should be the correct prices.
Efes won very good away matches but how long McCollum makes miracles?
I took Pana from 2,10 this morning. now waiting what will happen!
langon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-17, 15:44   #95
Nikola15
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: South Serbia
Posts: 341
Nikola15 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by langon View Post
I think this should be the correct prices.
Efes won very good away matches but how long McCollum makes miracles?
I took Pana from 2,10 this morning. now waiting what will happen!
Pao players are not in a good shape. Gist is only constant player, and maybe Rivers.
Singleton, Vougioukas, Gabriel, Lojeski, Thanasis out of form.
I cant see how player like Marcus Denmon can score again 7/9 for 3pts.

And Efes is not only McCollum man.
Nikola15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-17, 17:23   #96
Dex
Senior Member
 
Dex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Posts: 1,977
Dex is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Interesting fact is that last three Efes vs Pana games was ended in draw ... so why not this one too?
Dex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-17, 16:22   #97
Nikola15
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: South Serbia
Posts: 341
Nikola15 is on a distinguished road
Default

Stimac is always over, but always.

Will Goudelock play tonight for Armani?
Nikola15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-17, 16:23   #98
Spaceboy1981
Freshman
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 19
Spaceboy1981 is on a distinguished road
Default

i read somewhere that he's out for 6 weeks.
Spaceboy1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-17, 17:34   #99
Nikola15
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: South Serbia
Posts: 341
Nikola15 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceboy1981 View Post
i read somewhere that he's out for 6 weeks.
Nice. Jerels beat Valencia alone. Also I think Bertrans is out.
Brose no missings, also Armani has one of the worst defence in EL.
Dorell Wright is getting better and better. I smell victory for Brose, more chemistry in their team.
Brose has one of the best coach in EL, Andrea Trinchieri.
Nikola15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-17, 17:49   #100
memo4uhere
Freshman
 
memo4uhere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nowhere
Posts: 146
memo4uhere is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola15 View Post
Nice. Jerels beat Valencia alone. Also I think Bertrans is out.
Brose no missings, also Armani has one of the worst defence in EL.
Dorell Wright is getting better and better. I smell victory for Brose, more chemistry in their team.
Brose has one of the best coach in EL, Andrea Trinchieri.
Nice Shoot ,
i am on brose train
Ty
memo4uhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



 
Last BA mainsite picks
Updated every 2nd min.

Advertisement




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:31.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.