BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > ChitChat and Competitions > Contests/Competitions

Contests/Competitions Forum contests and other competitions run by BA or other websites. Join and win!!

PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 15-11-17, 01:09   #1
luzernhero

luzernhero is on a distinguished road
Default POD 15/11/2017

Thanks to our sponsor Terje Grefstad

MAXIMUM ODDS = 2.80
luzernhero is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 15-11-17, 01:10   #2
luzernhero

luzernhero is on a distinguished road

Pick no.9 (4-4) (+292)
Denmark 1st Division
Nykobing - Fredericia

Over 3,5 @ 3.20 Unibet

Going back to what worked for me a day before yesterday, same league again 1st Division of Denmark. Second tier of Danish football. Nykobing hosting Fredericia. Fredericia's last two games both went over 3,5 goals, 2:2 draw with Viborg and 1:3 away win against F. Amager. Today they will play another away game but this time against Nykobing. Hosts Nykobing played their last game away at Brabrand and the score was 1:1. But now they are back home hosting another game and the last time Nykobing played at home was at 5th of November, they hosted Roskilde and beat them 3:2, there were 5 goals. Fredericia lost only 1 away game in last 8 away games, they are favored over Nykobing by the public. Both teams average over 3.00+ goals per game, Nykobing had 7 games with 4 or more goals this season, Fredericia had 9 games. Both are 7+ points clear from the bottom two and relegation place so I expect more offensive football and goals again in 1st Division of Denmark.
2-3 won

Last edited by Macot; 15-11-17 at 22:29.
luzernhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-17, 08:01   #3
Analyst@
Freshman

Analyst@ is on a distinguished road

Pick #8, 4-3, +405
International Soccer
Australia-Honduras
X2 @ 2.60 Sportingbet

It's funny how bookmakers can just completely turn around what they initially thought was the right call. In the first match odds on Honduras to win were much lower, but somehow now they go up to 8.00+ in some bookies. I don't understand why is that, based on what exactly, first match was scoreless. As far as I'm aware, Honduras in case of scoring a goal will have away advantage and then Australia will be forced to score multiple goals, that's a tough job to do against defensive team like Honduras.

I can't see much goals scored from Honduras or Australia. Honduras will defend hard and try to keep 0:0 scoreline alive until penalties or extra time, Australia will be careful and try to create as little mistakes as possible, they need a performance with 0 errors because of the away gole rule of Honduras which will hurt Australia twice as bad in case it happens. Tough situation on both ends, Honduras should survive and push it to extra time or penalties, Australia are overrated and will be extra careful to avoid conceding that away goal. 0:0 or 1:1, good luck!
Pick lost, 3-1

Last edited by Macot; 16-11-17 at 15:55.
Analyst@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-17, 13:59   #4
szmato
Freshman

szmato is on a distinguished road

#2 (1,0,0,+165)
ATP, Tennis, Masters tournament London
Dimitrov vs. Goffin
Pick: Dimitrov to win -2,5 AH
Odds: 2,00 at willhill
-------------------------------
After Nadal,s withdrawal from tournament against Goffin (8), we will today see Goffin,s next match, now with bulgarian Dimitrov (6). I didnt watch the match between Nadal and Goffin, but Nadal,s performance was probably not so good as everyone expected. There were 2 tiebreaks in first two sets and third set 6-4 for Goffin. Even Nadal is number one in the ladder he probably had bad day. Goffin took this chance and won the tought duel. Dimitrov on the other side won the clash with Thiem (4) in 3 sets with nice statistics. I go Dimitrov to win in games handicap because I think that Goffin didnt win because he was much better than Nadal, but because of Nadal had bad day and other reason when he withdrew so he played not for the win. So in comparison to Dimitrov, Goffin should not be problem for bulgarian and even handicap could be fine here.
6-0, 6-2 Won

Last edited by Macot; 15-11-17 at 17:54.
szmato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-17, 15:02   #5
gleecast
Freshman

gleecast is on a distinguished road

Emelec - Barcelona
Ecuador Primera, Serie A
Pick: 2 dnb
Odds: 2.25 unibet

Pick 1

Do not look just at the table! Both teams need points and this is the biggest city derby in the country.

No altitude advantage for either and both teams have very similar market value 21.8 MIL vs 21.6 MIL.

Today Emelec have to deal with the missings of Mejia and Ramos.
Barca comes with the best team, recently they have had the upper hand in mutual clashes and made a lot of good games and are unbeaten for quite some time.

http://www.eltelegrafo.com.ec/notici...lasico-del-ano

http://www.larepublica.ec/blog/depor...c-y-barcelona/

If you are interested in joining my FREE mailing list, drop me a message at:

coldgoldbet@gmail.com
3-0 lost

Last edited by Macot; 17-11-17 at 18:32.
gleecast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-17, 16:58   #6
lerma
Freshman

lerma is on a distinguished road

#2 +175

Basketball, Euro Cup

Reggiana - Buducnost

pick: away win @2.45 bet365

I watched first match and Buducnost broke Reggiana in last quarter.
After this match in nine games Reggiana has score 3w-6l in all competition.
Buducnost for same time has 7w-2l score.
Reggiana is second worst team in Italian lega A and Buducnost is leader in ABA league.
With win tonight Buducnost will secure spot in next stage and having in mind that they have to play away against Galatasaray and Bayern, in my opinion this is easysest trip.
Home field is advantage but I rate this match at least 45:55 so odds represent real value in my opinion.

GL to all.
77-71 lost

Last edited by Macot; 15-11-17 at 22:26.
lerma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-17, 17:26   #7
spirta

spirta is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick#4 (0-0-3) -300

Soccer Egypt Premier League
Wadi Degla - Misr Elmaqasah

pick: Over 2.5
odds: 2.49 @Pinnacle

Battle from the second half of the table. Both teams preform not so good so far and today both will searching for a points at any price. Visitors take position in relegation zone wih 5 points from 7 game and hosts have only 1 point more from them. Last game between both teams here end 4:2 for Misr and today i expect from them another open game with at least 3 goals. Both sides have nothing to lose in this game and must start searching for a goals from first minute of the game so my call is over 2,5 goals.
3-3 won

Last edited by Macot; 15-11-17 at 22:27.
spirta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-17, 17:26   #8
TomFCDB

TomFCDB is on a distinguished road

Pick #1
Grand Slam of Darts
Mensur Suljovic - Berry van Peer
Who will score most 180s? Suljovic
1.70 BWIN

Why this (maybe) weird pick? Well, some people probably have never heard of it, but it excists: Dartitis. There comes a mental bock in your brain that doesnt (or hardly) allow you to throw your dart. Some muscles get stif and they can't release their dart. When you see it, it seems kind of funny, but it's pretty tough to have! And sadly, Van Peer is struggling with it.

How the hell did he survive the group stage you ask me? Well, tough to answer. In his first match, he struggled with it only the last 2/3 legs (5-4 win), and his opponent Whitlock was annoyed by it, he thought he was doing it to get him out of his rhytm.

The second match, he lost 1-5 to Anderson, struggling with it a lot more. He had tears in his eyes and had to be comforted by Anderson & the caller. The 3th match, his opponent Menzies missed 7 matchdarts, mainly because he was so hurt by what Van Peer was going through. He didnt focused on his own game, and eventually lost 4-5.

So, for some reason he's through, but his averages say enough; 82, 68, 87. His 1st match, he hitted the 180 4 times, in his 2nd and 3th match, none.
Van Peer is struggling for a longer time with this dartitis, which is holding him back from a breakthrough (he's the runner up in last years youth final, so he sure has some talent). I sure hope he will get over this, but I don't expect it for tonight.

Suljovic is not much of a big scorer, but he's having a fantastic year. With 3 QF's, 1 SF and 1 win in in the master series, he stormed the top 10, currently ranked 7. Against a player who will probably start struggling half way the match, he should overcome this one easily. GL!
10-2 Suljovic won

Last edited by Macot; 17-11-17 at 18:36.
TomFCDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-17, 03:25   #9
Quill

Quill is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyst@ View Post
Pick #8, 4-3, +405
International Soccer
Australia-Honduras
X2 @ 2.60 Sportingbet

It's funny how bookmakers can just completely turn around what they initially thought was the right call. In the first match odds on Honduras to win were much lower, but somehow now they go up to 8.00+ in some bookies. I don't understand why is that, based on what exactly, first match was scoreless. As far as I'm aware, Honduras in case of scoring a goal will have away advantage and then Australia will be forced to score multiple goals, that's a tough job to do against defensive team like Honduras.

I can't see much goals scored from Honduras or Australia. Honduras will defend hard and try to keep 0:0 scoreline alive until penalties or extra time, Australia will be careful and try to create as little mistakes as possible, they need a performance with 0 errors because of the away gole rule of Honduras which will hurt Australia twice as bad in case it happens. Tough situation on both ends, Honduras should survive and push it to extra time or penalties, Australia are overrated and will be extra careful to avoid conceding that away goal. 0:0 or 1:1, good luck!
Pick does not count: wrong thread, it should be posted in 14th of November thread.
Just curious, I thought Sydney was 10 hours ahead of CET, the match started at 20:00 local time, the bookies too had it at 20:00 local, and that would make it 10:00 CET.
According to the rules, "Things to be clear, the events starting exactly at 10.00cet, do not belong to the previous POD day thread".

I was considering posting a POD and I don't want to have it cancelled because I did the wrong arithmetics with these time zones.
Quill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-17, 04:47   #10
Quill

Quill is on a distinguished road

Pick no. 1/ 0-0-0

Central Coast Mariners vs Adelaide (09:50 CET)

Bet: Draw
Odds: 3.40 (2.80 for POD)
Book: bet365

The Mariners got a rare win last week, but what a win it was! They beat the best team in the league and current champions, Sydney FC, and they did so deservedly, as they were better than the champions.

We'll have to see if that was a flash in the pan, and the Mariners will get back to being a lowly team, or they will build up on the momentum.

Adelaide will get some players back for tonight's game, so they will be hoping to take something from this match.

They are on a 3-match losing streak, and they want to keep in touch with the leading pack, so that they won't have too much to recover when the team is back to full strength.

Adelaide may not be able to win this, as the Mariners are playing well now, but have a fighting chance for a draw.
1-2 Lost

Last edited by Macot; 16-11-17 at 15:56.
Quill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-17, 15:55   #11
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quill View Post
Just curious, I thought Sydney was 10 hours ahead of CET, the match started at 20:00 local time, the bookies too had it at 20:00 local, and that would make it 10:00 CET.
According to the rules, "Things to be clear, the events starting exactly at 10.00cet, do not belong to the previous POD day thread".

I was considering posting a POD and I don't want to have it cancelled because I did the wrong arithmetics with these time zones.
You are right, corrected.