BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Internationals/Friendlies

Internationals/Friendlies
Analysis and discussions (and predictions) for Internationals and friendly soccer games.

PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 11-11-17, 23:51   #1
compton

compton is on a distinguished road
Default WCQ Republic of Ireland - Denmark 14 november

2,70 - 3,10 - 2,80
compton is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 12-11-17, 00:01   #2
BigRamy

BigRamy is on a distinguished road

This will be interesting. Denmark missed to score at home and they were dominating. Now everything is possible after that fail.
BigRamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-17, 06:11   #3
BigRamy

BigRamy is on a distinguished road

Any info about what are the Irish up to? Formation, same squad?
BigRamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-17, 17:01   #4
Mnb

Mnb is on a distinguished road

A bit info for the danish side.

Danish medias are quite sure that there will be two changes for tonight.
Peter Ankersen will be replaced by Andreas "AC" Christensen at right back, while Nicolai Jørgensen will be replaced by Leipzig-striker Yussuf Poulsen.

Ankersen is a way more offensive right back than "AC" who plays as a central defender at Chelsea. The media report that coach Hareide want more defensive stability which he will get from "AC". I really don't understand this since it's expected that Ireland will play with the same ultra-defensive and destructive mindset. You can defiently expect a way lesser threat from the danish right side if "AC" plays instead of Ankersen.

Yussuf Poulsen instead of Jørgensen will put Andreas Cornelius as the central striker instead of the inside right forward he played in the first match. He is a monster physically and is the only player in the danish squad who will be able to challenge Duffy and Clark in the air and in the one-on-one physical duels on the ground.
Yussuf Poulsen is quite good in the air aswell, and is very, very fast taking his height in consideration. Not quite sure this will do the trick for the danes but Jørgensen are maybe still struggling with his broken hand.

If this will be the case (the medias seem quite sure) this will make the danish team less of a threat from the wings with a right-footed left back (Jens Stryger Larsen) and a central defender as a right back.
Pione Sisto on the left wing played a terrible first match and he will defiently need to raise his level for this one if the danes should improve their chances of breaking down the irish defence. Afterall this is the guy who are currently tearing apart the spanish Primera Divison with 7 assists and 3 goals in 11 games for Celta Vigo. He must improve for this match!

I think this will decided by a standard situation of some kind. Corner, free kick, throw in.
Ireland spend an incredible amount of time on their standards. Stats showed that they spend more time preparing for standards than time they were in ball-possesion in the first match.

Some bets for this match with low stakes
Cieran Clark to score by header @*29
Shane Duffy to score by header @ 26
Andreas Cornelius to score by header @ 11

Medium stakes
James McClean to get a card @*2.75. This guy is pumped up for every occasion and are going all out tackling whenever the ball is near. In the first match he calmed himself because he was in for a suspension if he got a booking but still had some rough tackles.
Not a worry tonight - he will be fired up!

Thomas Delaney to get a card @ 3. Quite the same story as McClean. Calmed himself in the first match, talked about this suspensionfear before the match, but for this one he shouldn't be worried about it. Always goes full out in the tackles. Box-to-box player who could be seing himself in a bit more defensive role tonight with coach Hareide being cautious. Along with William Kvist he should be the man to stop Robbie Brady when going in the contras.

Come on you danes.
Mnb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-17, 18:47   #5
janmisiok

janmisiok is on a distinguished road

Denmark to qualify should be banker here. Ireland can only defend, and I don't think after Sweden yesterday will allow even more boring side to participate in finals
janmisiok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-17, 20:56   #6
bangelov

bangelov is on a distinguished road

Brilliant, Mnb! Shane Duffy scored a header in the sixth minute
bangelov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-17, 23:08   #7
KL1NCUNT

KL1NCUNT is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnb View Post
Shane Duffy to score by header @ 26
Fantastic!
KL1NCUNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-17, 23:09   #8
KL1NCUNT

KL1NCUNT is an unknown quantity at this point

That was really sad for Ireland, they take the lead so quickly and the whole stadium goes crazy, and then they get brutally destroyed.

Eriksen is absolute animal
KL1NCUNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-17, 23:45   #9
sirac

sirac is on a distinguished road

They really shot themselfes in the foot with some terrible defending in spite of that promising start. Own goal kind of unlucky but with better defending could have been avoided. Then a mistake leading to second danish goal and another mistake which gifted the 4th. Not to take anything from the danes, Eriksen with some really classy goals and Sisto raised his game significantly, made all the difference with that dribble which lead to first goal. All in all superior class did made the difference. Denmark has an interesting squad, should make a good tournement.