BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > ChitChat and Competitions > Contests/Competitions

Contests/Competitions Forum contests and other competitions run by BA or other websites. Join and win!!

PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 14-11-17, 00:29   #1
luzernhero

luzernhero is on a distinguished road
Default POD 14/11/2017

Thanks to our sponsor Terje Grefstad

MAXIMUM ODDS = 2.80
luzernhero is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 14-11-17, 00:30   #2
luzernhero

luzernhero is on a distinguished road

Pick no.8 (4-3) (+392)
International Friendlies, Football
South Korea - Serbia

Over 2,5 @ 2.32 5dimes

Serbia dominated China in a friendly game last week with 0:2 at their home. Serbia had 20 total shots and 8 of those were on target, they played with 4-2-3-1 and Tadic, Mitrovic, Ljajic. That game was supposed to have even more goals but China were unable to score. South Korea surprised everyone and they were better than Colombia with 2:1. Colombia also played with a strong lineup but Son of Tottenham Spurs scored twice for South Korea. Colombia had Rodriguez, Zapata and Hurtado in 4-3-3 formation but only scored once and lost 2:1. That game also was supposed to have more goals than 3 to be honest. So today Serbia will play against South Korea and both played well recently, offensively, looking for goals. But defensively they didn't perform as good. I expect both teams to score and over 2.5 goals in this friendly.
1-1 Lost

Last edited by Macot; 14-11-17 at 22:33.
luzernhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-17, 07:58   #3
aaaz

aaaz is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick # 3

Nepal - Philippines

Pick : 2 (-1.5 AH)
Odds : 2.06
Pinnaclesports

Nepal meet Philippines in this game from Asian Cup.
Nepal is a weaker team for me and team on Philippines can win easy the game with 2 or more goals today.
Nepal at last is 4 losses in 5 games - 0:3, 1:2 , 0:2 and 1:4 - at last they lost the game with Philippines by 1:4. The team on Philippines with strong team for this region and won 2 times 3 draws and one loss.
The both teams are met 4 times since 2011 - 4 wins for Philippines...
0-0 lost

Last edited by Macot; 14-11-17 at 22:34.
aaaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-17, 11:04   #4
Solt
Freshman

Solt is on a distinguished road

Pick 3 +0=0-2 -200
Soccer - World Cup 2018
Ireland - Denmark
Denmark - WIN
Odds: 3.6
Bookie: Bet365

In the first match in Copenhagen, the Irish did what they know how to do best - they kept their goal intact. I will not say that they functioned perfectly in defense, but the starting zeros were retained. But in the attack they were very weak: only 2 hits on target and about 30% possession of the ball. At home, they will have to rebuild. More to own the ball and open more often. But in such football O'Neill's wards play much worse. As I already wrote, Denmark had a territorial advantage. Plus, they had 3 great chances to open the scoring in the match, but each time Randolph blocked the way of the ball into the goal. In the second match, the price of the error increases. I am sure by 90% that the outcome of the fight will be solved by one single ball. I'm leaning more towards the Danes. In defense, they are few, than inferior to Ireland, but in the attack on the order of creativity.
1-5 Won

Last edited by Macot; 14-11-17 at 22:34.
Solt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-17, 13:14   #5
Parmalat

Parmalat is on a distinguished road

Pick #2
Record 0-0-1
Profit -100
Sport: Tennis
Tournament: ATP Masters finals
Event: Roger Federer ***8211; Alexander Zverev
Market: Under/Over
Pick: Over 2.5 sets
Odds: 3.05(2.80 for POD)
Bookie: Unibet
Start time: Not before 21:00 CET

This will be the second match for both of them on the event. Zverev struggled a lot and managed to win against Cilic in the third set after he was trailing with a break in the decider. If I must be honest Cilic was way too passive and simply does not hold on mentally in the end. Overall Cilic lost the match rather than Zverev win it. Still the German is having excellent season and more important he is leading with 3-2 in the direct encounters against Federer. The Swiss is 8-0 on indoors this season and he most likely will win this event. Still he showed some hesitations against J.Sock and Zverev knows how to counter the Swiss game. I think we will see close match and my call is for three sets.
Won

Last edited by Macot; 14-11-17 at 22:55.
Parmalat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-17, 14:27   #6
Analyst@
Freshman

Analyst@ is on a distinguished road

Pick #7, 3-3, +225
International
Russia-Spain
1X @ 2.80 Unibet

Russia are the hosts of the next World Cup in 2018, it is very important for them today to avoid losing again. Because they just lost to Argentina few days ago. But Argentina played with Messi and Aguero and Russia managed to lose only 0:1 which is very impressive in my opinion when you think about it. Combined with the fact that Russia will defend hard and with the fact that Spain wasted a lot of energy after scoring 5 goals against Costa Rica couple of days ago, I believe that the hosts of the next World Cup next year, Russia, will stay undefeated at home today. It is very imporant for them to deliver a good performance today. 0:0 or 1:1, good luck!
3-3 Won

Last edited by Macot; 14-11-17 at 22:35.
Analyst@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-17, 22:22   #7
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road

Pick #9
So far 2/0/6

Snooker Shanghai Masters:
07:30 Stuart Bingham v Michael White, take White @2,57 Pinnacle

Barry Hawkins finally showed better snooker and today ha managed to win his first two matches against two average players, Chen Zhe and Daniel Wells. Against Wells, who was our bet (+2,5 AH) he was losing 0-2, but as it often happens lately with my bets, Hawkins won 5 consecutive frames and also won the handicap...
Now he will play against a lot more serious player: Michael White, I wrote that a thousand times, is one of the biggest talents in the sport, he also started to deliver tournement wins, but is still not consistant enough to be the top of the top players. Still, he is a fantastic break builder, very quick, attacking player and if he comes to a good rhytm, Hawkins will have problems.
Hawkins is still not to be trusted: against Chen Zhe he did not manage a single break over 50 points. Against Wells he managed three, but no centuries... it shows that he still lacks fluency and confidence. Thus, these odds really are not realistic
GL

5-3 Lost

Last edited by Macot; 15-11-17 at 17:52.
Macot is offline   Reply With Quote