BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Internationals/Friendlies

Internationals/Friendlies
Analysis and discussions (and predictions) for Internationals and friendly soccer games.

PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 14-11-17, 07:32   #1
ellas98

ellas98 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Friendly Hungary vs Costa Rica 14 Nov

Hungary vs Costa Rica
H:2.29, D:3.20, A:3.20 @bet365

Wow! I am amazed by the odds!
Hungary lost against Andorra and Luxemburg in the same year, which is quite an achievement!
They are in a serious downfall since the euphoric Euro16. They do not show even traces of what football is about nowadays. Basicly they simply regressed to the brainless, unwatchable level at what they played, before Dardai formed them into a half-decent team that managed to gain access to France last year (the German Storck took over from Dardai, but I believe that Dardai lit the fire in the players). The Hungarian Football Association have changed the manager, but the caretaker Szelesi started with a loss against Luxemburg. The fans shouted at the players to take the shirts off because they do not deserve to play in the NT.
The caretaker manager was almost crying after the game at the press conference. The Hungarian Ultras announced that they would boycott the game. So, not much vehement support from the stands.

Costa Rica are WC-participants. I do not know much about the roster of CR for this game, but I am sure that even a B-team can beat these Hungarians at this moment, even if this is just a friendly.
So, I gladly take Costa Rica win and will not regret it at this price even if the bet will lose somehow.
GL!

Last edited by ellas98; 14-11-17 at 07:35.
ellas98 is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 14-11-17, 20:23   #2
Dulle Rocco

Dulle Rocco has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Uhhh so much hate from you for Hungary.But after all things what you told,logical is Hungary players will die for win against C-rica
Dulle Rocco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-17, 21:55   #3
ellas98

ellas98 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hate? Hungary? I wrote about the national team. You might have misread some parts.

Anyway, the Hungarians are leading at the moment...

I really hope you are right with what would be logical. But it is rare to see the Hungarian football players grit their teeth, they rather give up.
ellas98 is offline   Reply With Quote