BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > ChitChat and Competitions > Contests/Competitions

Contests/Competitions Forum contests and other competitions run by BA or other websites. Join and win!!

PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 16-10-17, 23:00   #1
KL1NCUNT

KL1NCUNT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default POD 17/10/2017

Thanks to our sponsor Terje Grefstad

MAXIMUM ODDS = 2.80

KL1NCUNT is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 17-10-17, 00:08   #2
Freshman

555 is on a distinguished road

Pick @2 -100

M.City - Napoli
Choice:1, 1.6 in Interwetten

M.City are imo the hottest team in Europe right now. Real Madrid may be the CL winner but this team struggles in La Liga (2:1 win with a newcomer Getafe, 5 points less than Barcelona).
M.City are scoring huge number of goals, are playing great football even without injured Aguero. Hosts have also one of the best coach in the world who won 6 trophies in first 15 months of his coaching career.
Napoli lost 1:2 with S. Donieck in Charkov and M.City are much stronger than Shakhtar and Napoli will play with bigger pressure.
M.City won games in CL, scored 6 goals and allowed 0.
Napoli may be a bit more concentrated on Serie A. Home win.
2-1 Won

Last edited by Macot; 17-10-17 at 22:38.
555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-17, 10:10   #3
spirta

spirta is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick#4 (2-1-0) +205

Soccer » Europe » Champions League
» APOEL - Dortmund

pick: Dortmund -1.5 /AH/
odds: 1.75 @Pinnacle

Dortmund are in must win situation here, they still are without single point in group H so i expect very high motivation from them tonight. Last weekend they lose in Bundesliga from RasenBallsport Leipzig so today they will try to get back on the winning way. For sure visitors are much better team here and i expect from them to start this game with open and very offensive style of play so i think they will get a win without any problem here. My call is win fo Dortmund with 2 or more goals difference.
1-1 Lost

Last edited by Macot; 17-10-17 at 22:39.
spirta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-17, 11:30   #4
Wtrylika

Wtrylika is on a distinguished road

Pick #5
1-0-3, -120

Southend - Peterborough
Over 3.5
Odds 2.70 at Unibet

Southend currently stand in the 15th position in the League One. Still they are pretty solid at home and are still unbeaten after six games played (3 wins, 3 draws). Southend have combiend five goals in their latest three home game played and I wait for goals when they will host Peterborough that are six matches without a clean sheet in all competitions.
Still Southend are struggling a lot in defence this season, especially recently. They have allowed seven goals in the latest two games played against Doncaster and Wigan. In total they have conceded 25 in 13 league games played and should have problems today also. Peterborough look solid in offense with 22 goals in 12 matches, they managed to score eleven goals in five away games played and I wait for another solid performance from Peterborough. Peterborough and Southend have combined 5 goals in their latest H2H match and I choose to bet on OVER again.
1-1 Lost

Last edited by Macot; 17-10-17 at 22:39.
Wtrylika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-17, 12:49   #5
ribamech77
Freshman

ribamech77 is on a distinguished road

Pick 4 +540
Football- England League Two
Crewe - Notts County
Pick: over 2.5
Odds: 2.07
Bookie: unibet

England Match - Second League is between Crewe teams against Notts County. The hosts are in a mildly weak form or just as they can. They rank 19th with 14 points in 13 rounds. Notts County are leaders in the ranking with 29 points in their assets. The last match at the Alexandra Stadium Stadium finished 2-2, but at the moment the good form of Notts and the poor performance of Krue is obliging me to put a result in the match. Crewe are down and I do not know if they can beat the first-to-none Nots who are at the top of the second league. Both teams will play for victory and attack from the first minute. My bet is over 2.5 goals in this game.
2-0 Lost

Last edited by Macot; 17-10-17 at 22:41.
ribamech77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-17, 13:23   #6
Monte Carlo

Monte Carlo is on a distinguished road

Pick #1 0w 0v 0l
ATP 250 - Stockholm, Sweden
Fernando Verdasco - Robin Haase
Pick : Fernando Verdasco to win the match
Odds: 2.00
Bet365

Atp Stockholm and one more very interesting match for today and for bookies chaces for both of them to win are 50-50 but i think Verdasco is still closer to the victory because simply he is better player then Haase and both of them are in horrible shape and this is probably not going to be quality match but still someone must win and i think and i hope that is going to be Verdasco and in head to head matches it is 5-4 for Verdasco and i can only wish good luck to him and hope im not going to make a mistake. Good Luck to all !
2-0 won

Last edited by Macot; 17-10-17 at 20:51.
Monte Carlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-17, 13:33   #7
matze73
Freshman

matze73 is on a distinguished road

4-1-2 +274

HC Erlangen -FA Göppingen
German Handball Trophy
Pick : Göppingen win
Odds: 2,20
Bookie: will Hill

German Handball Cup, Both teams already with new coaches. Erlangen last Sunday's high defeat in Minden. Two important players with Katsigiannis and Sellin are missing. Göppingen more quality, on Thursday with defeat in Kiel but played well. I think Göppingen wins the game
27-28 Won

Last edited by Macot; 17-10-17 at 22:33.
matze73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-17, 14:26   #8
Etlevi
Freshman

Etlevi is on a distinguished road

Pick #3 0-0-2 -200
League One
20:45 AFC Wimbledon vs Rotherham
Tip: 2
Odds: 2.55
Bet365

Wimbledon , currently positioned in the 21st place will be hosting Rtherham of the 4th place in this 14th round of League One. Wimbledon comes after 2 wins, 1 draw and 1 losses in the past 5 matches whereas Rotherham has collected 3 wins and 2 losses in their last 5 matches. Whilst there is little difference in their form in the past matches, Rotherham is actually the better side since they have scored a nice amount of 24 goals so far being one of the strongest attacks. Also they are leading the past h2hs with 4 wins in 4 encounters. With all that said I believe Rotherham should claim an away win here.
3-1 Lost

Last edited by Macot; 17-10-17 at 22:40.
Etlevi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-17, 16:54   #9
Mindozas

Mindozas is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick#6 2/3 +35

Football, UEFA Youth League

Real Madrid - Tottenham Hotspur

Pick: over4.5
Odds: 2.75
Bookie: WillHill

With all eyes set on senior teams game, which is expected to be very entertaining, IMO youth squads can deliver also interesting game to watch as a warm up for the major event in evening.
Both teams are coming from losses. If Real's one at Dortmund (3:5) can be explained, then Spurs shocking loss (0:1) in Cyprus was huge surprise, especially since in opening game they cruised past the same Dortmund(4:0). I guess it was underestimation from Spurs side and Cypriots after humiliation in first game in Madrid (0:10), totaly changed approach and defended with whole team. They actually does the same quite succesfully against Dortmund right now, conceding a goal only in 85th minute. In such situations, when one team has big advantage, luck also plays its role. Spurs surely lacked it back then.
Anyway, today in Madrid I don't expect to see any defensive busses or defensive approach from any side at all. Both are in need for 3pts, both has really good attacking lines, while at defensive end both teams doesn't really shine. Overall, I rate both bein' way more gifted in attack. Moreover both has few missings at defensive lines due to U17 World champ and suspension. So given all it, plus youth teams tends to play quite naive, offensive footie, especially from such academies like Real, where offense is in their blood.
So I expect very open, offensive minded football here. And I think there are enough talent in both ranks to net some goals too. GL
1-1 Lost

Mindozas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-17, 19:38   #10
hashishmaster

hashishmaster is on a distinguished road

Pick #6 (2W-1V-2L) (+145)

League: League One
Match: Bradford - Oldham
Pick: Over 3,5
Odds: 3.20
Bookmaker: Unibet

Speaking of tonight's game Oldham manager said that this is probably the most difficult away game because the fans are right behind home team, but big pressure. He'd be happy with if his team puts up a good performance even if doesn't win, of course he will be happy with a 0-1 victory but it will be highly unlikely. Guests are on nice 3 straight wins but away from home in their games there is many goals, average of 3,7 goals per game with all six going over 2,5 line is it great starting point. Hosts are better team and will likely push for a win here with great support behind them, they are on 3rd position and should fight back after 3-1 loss to Bury. They have sloppy defense when are under pressure and i expect from motivated Oldham to score here at least once. With home team pressing for points, guests defense shouldn't keep home team scoreless for a long time so we could have a cracker with both teams scoring and going for the win. Both have players who already scored nice amount of goals and i'm playing on that card.
1-1 Lost

hashishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-17, 21:34   #11
KL1NCUNT

KL1NCUNT is an unknown quantity at this point

8 3-0-4 +50
Brazil, Serie B, Football
Brasil de Pelotas - America MG
Pick: X
Odds: 3.00 in Bet365

Round 30th of Serie B and things are heating up over there. After 29 played matches Brasil de Pelotas are at the middle of the table, there's no chance for them to fight for the Serie A promotion but they will also want to finish this season well and stay in the middle of tabel, as far away from the bottom as possible. They will welcome America MG today, a team that used to play in the first division, America MG are in the top 4 which if it stays like this, will take them to Serie A in the next season. They are in the 2nd place with 54 points, they have only 3 points less than the leading team in the league Internacional, also ex Serie A team. Behind America MG on 3rd and 4th place are Parana and Ceara with 52 and 51 points. The battle will be tough until the end but the main goal for America MG is not to finish first but to finish in top 4, they are in good position to do exactly that and today they will have to aim for at leat a draw, Brasil de Pelotas are no joke as home tema and they have good amount of wins lately there, America MG imho will be satisfied with a draw.
0-0 Won

Last edited by Macot; 20-10-17 at 20:11.
KL1NCUNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-17, 23:49   #12
thebetmaestro

thebetmaestro is on a distinguished road

Pick 4 (-20)
Soccer (Mexico)
Lobos BUAP-Tijuana (Over 3.5) (3.10 in Bwin)

Newly promoted team into the Primera Division, Lobos BUAP are the highest averaging club in the league for over 3.5 goals picks. In 12 matchdays Lobos BUAP played 7 matches already that contained 4 or more goals. They both score and concede goals in higher than average percentage compared to the other clubs and teams that are longer in this league. Good success and very nice first season in Primera for Lobos BUAP. There were plenty of goals against Toluca, Leon, Chivas, Monarcas etc.

12.10.17 Toluca vs Lobos BUAP 3:1
01.10.17 Lobos BUAP vs Leon 0:3
27.09.17 Chivas vs Lobos BUAP 1:2
10.09.17 Lobos BUAP vs Monarcas 1:3

ALL HOME GAMES OF LOBOS SO FAR WERE OVERS
5 overs 0 unders 8:13 goals 4.2 average

Perfect record and by far the best team to play on goals, they can't defend but they can score, Tijuana are very dangerous team with two away wins recently over UNAM Pumas and Queretaro, 0:2, 1:3. I see both teams scoring and this game having 4 or more goals!
1-2 Lost

Last edited by Macot; 20-10-17 at 20:13.
thebetmaestro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-17, 00:59   #13
CursedLuck

CursedLuck is on a distinguished road

#2 [0-1] -100
Mexican Football
Lobos BUAP vs Tijuana
Pick; X
Odd; 3.30 [William Hill] 3.50 [Pinnacle]

Tonight BUAP lads will host Tijuana lads at home. Tijuana lads tiied with BUAP in August when they have met each other in Copa, the score was 1:1. This will be the first time that BUAP and Tijuana will play in Apertura Primera in a while, the first tier division of Mexican football. Those last two head to head games between them were both in Copa Mexico which is a cup competition, not taken seriously by most of the teams. If we go further back to history, then we must go back to 2011 when those two teams were in the same league because BUAP were not in the same league for years, they were playing in Ascenso MX for a while. Tijuana are playing very boring football, and BUAP are working hard as their coach said "on fixing defensive mistakes and conceding less goals", they don't have much problems with attack, but. In Tijuana's recent games there were only 6 goals in last four games, two draws. Latest game of Tijuana was a boring, pityfull 0:0 draw vs Veracruz. BUAP will try to play better defense, Tijuana lads are playing very boring football as of late, everything about this just screams "boring"
1-2 Lost

Last edited by Macot; 20-10-17 at 20:14.
CursedLuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-17, 01:51   #14
Cam
Freshman

Cam is on a distinguished road

Pick 4
2won 1void +171
Football, Apertura Primera Division
Queretaro vs. Cruz Azul

Pick - over 2,5
Odds - 2,15
Bookie - pinnacle

There were eight goals total in latest 180 minutes of football for Queretaro. Two high scoring games that they both drew 2:2 vs. Puebla and 2:2 vs. the best team in the league Monterrey. Queretaro are still able to reach the playoffs of Apertura, Cruz Azul are in contention currently, sitting at seventh place with 18 points. Queretaro are on 11 but there are still 7 games to be played until playoff officialy begins, so there's still more than just "hope" for hosts to reach the top eight spot. Last four games of Cruz Azul all had 3 goals in Apertura, Queretato's last five games were also filled with overs, four of them crossed the over line. Both Queretaro and Cruz Azul are great choice here for over 2.5 total goals and odds must be lower than 2,15.

My call is 1:2 win for Cruz Azul, gl.
1-2 Won

Last edited by Macot; 20-10-17 at 20:15.
Cam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-17, 02:40   #15
Analyst@
Freshman

Analyst@ is on a distinguished road

#3 2-0 +273
Soccer » Mexico » Primera » Tigres - Veracruz
Bet: Tigres -1.5 AH
Odds: 2.10 in PINNACLE

Quick and simple bet, Tigres are the strongest team in Mexico, they have so many good players and most importantly, players with experience in proper football leagues across the old continent, Europe.
Veracruz are playing away from home, they are low scorers, they were in danger of relegation earlier this year, they have financial problems constantly. A man can't say too many good things about Veracruz. They also have problems with their aggressive fans that fight a lot and create problems for the club constantly.
Tigress will miss Jurgen Damm, Zelarayan, but they have many more great players to win this game against Veracruz at home.
1-0 Lost

Last edited by Macot; 20-10-17 at 20:16.
Analyst@ is offline   Reply With Quote