This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > ChitChat and Competitions > Contests/Competitions

Contests/Competitions Forum contests and other competitions run by BA or other websites. Join and win!!
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 14-04-18, 23:46   #1
KL1NCUNT

KL1NCUNT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default POD 15/04/2018 *NEW RULES*

Thanks to our sponsor Terje Grefstad

*RULES FOR APRIL*

Odds must be between 1.75 and 2.25 and only odds taken from these 3 bookmakers are allowed:

Bet365
Pinnacle
SBOBet

You can only take these bet types :

-Asian handicap bets
-Over/Under bets (Game total) !

For other details check the thread POD April 2018 NEW RULES!

Prices as usual:
1st place - 110 EUR
2nd place - 60 EUR
3rd place - 30 EUR

You can check odds for your picks here:

http://www.oddsportal.com/
KL1NCUNT is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 15-04-18, 07:20   #2
damir10
Freshman

damir10 is on a distinguished road

pick #3 2-0-0 +120

Football
France
Troyes - Marseille
Marseille -1 Asian Handicap
Odds: 1.99 pinnacle

Marseille is coming off 5-2 victory over Leipzig at Europa League. They are in Semi Finals at Europa League. I firstly checked what Marseille did after a mid week game. They played 11 Europa League games this season. Marseille won 7 league games after 2-3 days rest. Lost 1 game to PSG and Lyon, got draw against PSG and Montpellier. I think this is pretty good results when you reckon midweek game. It shows manager Rudi Garcia did well at rotation and recovery process.

Marseille is chasing 3rd spot for Champions League with Lyon. Marseille was 5 points up 3 matches ago. But they lost 5 points in these last 3 games. They have no more tolerance to lose points. They should be in a better motivation after Leipzig result. If we exclude top-5 teams in league; Marseille is 17W-7D-0L in 24 league games. They are 9W-1D in 10 games against bottom-6 teams.

Troyes is in a relegation war. 21 of 29 points came at home games. However, most of the victories were agaisnt bottom-7 teams at home. They have very bad record against Top-5 teams. They lost 6 of 7 meetings against Top-5. Apart from records, Troyes is also in a bad form. They got only 2 points in last 7 games. Marseille won the first meeting 3-1 and I expect 0-1 0-2 results.
2-3 pick void

Last edited by Macot; 16-04-18 at 19:36.
damir10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-18, 08:45   #3
Davor227

Davor227 is on a distinguished road

Can you please tell me how can i here write a post on some game?
Davor227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-18, 09:11   #4
Valverde

Valverde is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick #2
0W 1L -100
Football, La Liga
Malaga - Real Madrid
Pick: Real Madrid -1.5 AH
Odds: 2.02
Bookie: SBObet

After Valencia loss and tired Atletico (because of match played in Europa Leaguein midweek) facing inform Levante it's a nice chance for Real to improve their chances for straight Champions League spot after imrpving their position in La Liga table. Of course Blancos will be tired after midweek match against Juve, but their recent form was really good. In La Lige they won 10 of last 13 games and and scored 15 goals in last five and 10 in last 3 matches. Even with some rotation expected as Ronaldo, Modric or Carvajal might start on the bench or even not play - guests are way stronger. Malaga is almost relegated as they are losing 14 points to first safe spot, which should result in hosts motivation. They beat Villarreal but in last home match but Real is completely different story. In sum I expect clear Real victory with more than ne goal margin.
1-2 pick lost

Last edited by Macot; 16-04-18 at 19:36.
Valverde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-18, 09:18   #5
bangelov

bangelov is on a distinguished road

Pick #7 (3-1-2) +139

English Premier League: Newcastle United vs Arsenal

Pick: Over 3 Goals
Odds: 2.21 @ Pinnacle

With the three consecutive wins over Southampton, Huddersfield Town (both at home) and Leicester City away, Newcastle can now breathe calmly being 10 points over 18th-placed Southampton, the relegation zone respectively. This is one of their five remaining games this season where The Magpies have 3 games on the road and two at home, meaning the upcoming home match vs WBA (after two weeks) is their last home match.
Rafa Benitez and people in the English North East cannot be particularly pleased with Newcastle's positioning but another positive result will move Newcastle closer or even over these famous 40 points that normally should be enough to secure club's Premier League status for the next year.

Arsenal arrives in Newcastle after a midweek journey on East where The Gunners were losing 0-2 to CSKA Moscow and surely felt some pressure when the Russians have scored the second goal. Nevertheless, Arsenal made a comeback to 2-2 and now awaits the EL semi-final against Atletico Madrid, holding the sixth EPL position in the meantime. Apparently the biggest goal that can save Arsene Wenger's season is if Arsenal wins the Europa League, which is their only opportunity to claim Champions League football next year.

The 2-2 draw in Moscow ended Arsenal's winning march of six successive games, however, The Gunners are scoring 2 or more goals in each of their last 7 games.
I expect a game with no huge pressure over both sides and open football at the "St. James' Park". We can expect some goals here and my suggestion for the monthly competition goes for "Over 3 Goals" in Newcastle today.
2-1 pick void

Last edited by Macot; 16-04-18 at 19:37.
bangelov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-18, 09:38   #6

555 is on a distinguished road

Pick nr 2, -100 or -50

Slask Wroclaw -Sandecja
Choice: Slask -0.5 AH, 1.93 Pinnacle

We have here two the worst teams in last couple months. Slask have 5 draws and 4 defeats in last 9 games and Sandecja have 4 draws and 5 defeats in last 9 games.
Slask will be playing at home and hosts should finally win imho.
This team have stronger roster and a relegation would be a distater for them.
Slask have changed a coach and new one made some progress especially in away games (Slask should drew with leading Lech but Lech scored a goal in the stoppage time from an offside goal).
Sandecja are really poor, they are the worst team in the league and have 3rd coach this season, this team is also homeless. Slask drew both games earlier in this season.
1-0 pick won

Last edited by Macot; 16-04-18 at 19:37.
555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-18, 09:41   #7

555 is on a distinguished road

I can add that Slask have a good record at home (7wins, 6 draws and only 2 defeats)
555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-18, 10:14   #8
ivan-dzo

ivan-dzo is an unknown quantity at this point

1/4

5th pick

Werder /+0.25/ - RB Leipzig /-0.25/ pick 2 SBObet 2.25

For me, this is away win. Looking in terms of players tired es, visitors are more tired for sure. But looking in quality, visitors are class better team as well.
So this is last train for Leipzig. If not win, they will lose all chances to go to Champions league next season. And that will be huge minus for them.
Werder is safe. They cant go up or down, no motive at all.
So better team + motive for me enough to put money on away win!

Good luck !!!
1-1 pick 1/2 lost

Last edited by Macot; 16-04-18 at 19:39.
ivan-dzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-18, 10:26   #9
sirac

sirac is on a distinguished road

Pick # 4 (1-0-2...-77)
Netherlands-Eredivisie
PSV-Ajax

Pick: over 3.25
Odds: 2.23
Bookie: Pinnacle

Big game of the round and battle for tittle in Eredivisie. With a win PSV can clinch the tittle and i reckon they should be favorites, not the other way around so there must be some value on locals. But i chose to go with goals because Ajax is not to be underestimated, they do have plenty of talent but they are looking very fragile mentally and not in great shape. They barelly won against Heracles 1-0 in last round while away at Groningen they needed a last minutes winner after an average performance. Their defense looks way too crap for a team who wants to fight for glory, i can easily see PSV creating and scoring at will in this game and thats the main reason im going for goals because Ajax is not in great moment, this coach lost the handle i think and there are some players underperforming like Schone and the general atmosphere aint good, but being a derby i reckon they will be more prepaired and they do have decent amount of talent to at least score even if OSV will have a big lead and plus its a derby and sometimes past rounds, form, atmosphere gets thrown over the window and teams just go after it with all their heart. Its hard to see heart in this Ajax team but like i said PSV is more solid and more mature and they can easily cover this line by themselves considering how rubbish is Ajax at the back. They should start strong and i fast goal aint excluded.
3-0 pick 1/2 lost

Last edited by Macot; 16-04-18 at 19:40.
sirac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-18, 11:11   #10
spirta

spirta is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick#10 (4-1-4) +58

Soccer » Denmark » 1st Division
» Koge - Nykobing

pick: Over 2.5 goals
odds: 2.13 @Pinnacle

Very important game for hosts, they still have a chance to take a spot in promotion playoffs zone so they must searching for a win at any price. Visitors have 7 points more from first team in releation zone so they will start without preassure here and i think we will see good preformance from them and why not at least a goal. 5 from last 6 games between both sides ends with more than 2 goals:

19.11.2017 D2 Nykøbing FC 2-2 HB Køge
30.08.2017 Cup HB Køge 4-3 AET Nykøbing FC
20.08.2017 D2 HB Køge 3-1 Nykøbing FC
30.04.2017 D2 HB Køge 2-1 Nykøbing FC
05.03.2017 D2 Nykøbing FC 1-0 HB Køge
07.08.2016 D2 HB Køge 3-0 Nykøbing FC

So today i expect to see at least 3 goals here.
0-3 pick won

Last edited by Macot; 16-04-18 at 19:40.
spirta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-18, 11:27   #11
Jiveboy

Jiveboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick 8

4-0-3 +137

China » Jia League

Meizhou Hakka - Dalian Transcend

Pick: Over 3.25
Odds: 2.21 @ pinnacle

This is a game from second division in China between the sixth in the current table Meizhou Hakka and the visitors Dalian which are rock bottom last without a single point won and terrible stats. The reason why Dalian is so bad is their terrible defensive line which is why i think that it is very possible to see destruction on the side of Meizhou and many goals scored in this game, mainly in the net of Dalian. Last game between them was half an year ago again at Meizhou stadium which they won with 3-1. Recently both teams with couple of such results which makes me think that we can see at least 3-1 again here.
2-1 Pick 1/2 lost

Last edited by Macot; 16-04-18 at 19:41.
Jiveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-18, 11:56   #12
Kane1910

Kane1910 is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick 4 2W/1L +100
Football Portugal Segunda Liga
Braga B - Guimaraes B
Pick: 1(with AH-0.5)
Odd:1.94
Pinnacle

Only 5 rounds to the end of the season. Guimaraes B is on 10th place in the middle of the table with 13 points more than relegation area so they are safe. They lost only once but won only twice in last 8 matches. In total they away balance is quite good - 20 points in 16 matches.
Braga B has only 3 points more than relegation area. After bad period - 1 point in 4 matches - they won 2 last games - at home against Cova de Piedade and away against Gil Vicente. They are at the moment worst home team in this league but that will be very important match for them I think they will improve their balance and situation.
3-1 pick won

Last edited by Macot; 16-04-18 at 19:42.
Kane1910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-18, 12:07   #13
publicbet
Freshman

publicbet is on a distinguished road

Pick#7
3/0/3
+006

WTA Tennis, Lugano

Final : Aryna Sabalenka v Elise Mertens

Pick: Aryna Sabalenka
Odds: 2.04
Bookie: Pinnacle

H2H 0-0

Sabalenka spent much less time on court than Mertens.
Elise won the last 3 matches in 3 sets, so her physical fitness is under question. Also she wasted a lot break points: she won just 8/20 against Lapko and only 4/10 against Barthel.

Also did Buzarnescu against Sabalenka in the first tour: Romanian won only 4 brake points from 11 opportunities in 3-sets match.

My money are on more younger and fresher girl, with a strong serve and powerful return.
0-2 pick lost

Last edited by Macot; 16-04-18 at 19:44.
publicbet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-18, 21:39   #14
Serpico_re

Serpico_re is on a distinguished road

pick 7 , 5-0-1, +366

nba, Okc - Utah

pick under 200.5
odds 2.25
bookie bet365

As i was saying and having in mind all season long , i will prolong that to PO games , with this two teams . That is hard core defence . I know that both have very good shooters and it should be the prime task to stop those . Utah and Okc play one of the best defence in league. Both were keeping oponent under 100 pts a lot of times recently in very crucial games so , this should be even more agressive aproach. I would give Utah the chance to take a win here +5 on them @1.83 is nice but i will try this bet, just bcs of Okc having one of those crazy finishes and they could break the hc easy. I cant know who will have good shooting night but i know that they will take this game on hard defence and wont let oponent to make big break in game.
116-108 pick lost

Last edited by Macot; 16-04-18 at 19:45.
Serpico_re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-18, 22:09   #15
BigRamy

BigRamy is on a distinguished road

pick #2
1/0 ... +114

Liga Aguila

Patriotas - Junior

pick - over 2.25
odds - 2.23
bookie - pinnacle

Currently home side Patriotas are holding one of the most impressive records in the league. Patriotas scored for for FOURTEEN consecutive home matches, this is fantastic work playing at Tunja for Patriotas. I don't know if anyone else besides top teams can say that they have this kind of constant goal scoring form at the home pitch. Junior are in tough copa libertadroes group and they're having a tough time playing in that competition. There are some strong names and sides in copa so Junior lost few matches there. In league Junior are in top 5 with 24 points, they're most likely going to play in the main tournament after league ends.

Patriotas are 7th and with their amazing home record of scoring goals they will try to beat Junior and leave them behind on the table rankings. With a win here Patriotas would have 26 points and they would go in top 5 or top 4 possibly. Junior failed in libertadores so they can dedicate their time and focus on league matches from now on.

My call is 2:1 win for Patriotas, GL everyone.
1-0 pick lost

Last edited by Macot; 16-04-18 at 19:45.
BigRamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-18, 22:23   #16
CursedLuck

CursedLuck is on a distinguished road

+120 (1-0-0)
ASCENSO MX
ALEBRIJES OAXACA VS. ZACATEPEC

OVER 2,25 GOALS @ 2.07 @ PINNACLE

Quarter finals of the second mexican league, these are the playoffs quarters and this is the second game. Now Oaxaca lads will host Zacatepec and the first leg finished with score of 1:1. Win or lose Zacatepec lads scored 6 out of 7 times in history that they played at home of Alebrijes, so now that it's the most important game of playoffs, they should score again playing away at this place. Oaxaca hosted Zacatepec at this place last time at 17.11.2017 which was in the last season of Apertura, score then was 3:1 win for Oaxaca and there were 4 goals. Odds on 3 goals for tonight are great, both teams will look for goals because these are playoffs but still not final stages so attractive football should be played here. But this wasn't the only game with 4 goals or the latest one between Oaxaca and Zacatepec, Zacatepec hosted them in this year and this latest Clausura season in a 3:2 win for Zaca, another game with 5 goals just couple of months ago. Good luck, lads!
1-0 pick lost

Last edited by Macot; 16-04-18 at 19:48.
CursedLuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-18, 22:59   #17
edwardkenway

edwardkenway is on a distinguished road

Pick 4 +142
Argentina Superliga
Independiente - Boca Juniors
O/U: OVER 2.25 @ 2.19 (sbobet)

- Independiente must play in Copa Libertadores in 3 days time, they must prepare well for that game because it is the most important game in their group. They are 2nd in their group but they have 3 points which is the same amount of points as the 3rd ranked team. This game could decide their Copa Libertadores group and it is very important to save their strength for that

- Independiente lost their last 2 home games without a scored goal to San Lorenzo and Atl. Tucuman 0:1 and 0:2, both clubs that are weaker than Boca Juniors on paper

- Boca scored in last 3 times they played here

- Boca Juniors scored at least 1 goal in last 5 games and they don't have Copa Libertadores game in 3 days like Independiente do

- Boca Juniors beat Independiente 3:0 in last H2H game

- Boca Juniors are ranked at 1st place and they scored almost twice as much goals as Independiente

- Boca will attack Independiente because they know that they will play careful because of Copa game, but this game is also important for Independiente because they are 5th, just 1 place away from the blue first 5 places so they should go for goals regardless of Libertadores game in 3 days
1-0 pick lost

edwardkenway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-18, 23:18   #18
Anunnaki

Anunnaki is on a distinguished road

#3, 2-0, +241
Colombian Primera
Atl. Nacional - Aguilas

Pick: Atl. Nacional -1 AH
Odds / Bookie: 1.78 from Pinnacle

Atletico Nacional in homes games are something else. Not only did they win everything that was in front of them in the most recent consecutive streak of 7 opponents in any competitions, but they also done it without conceding a single goal with 7 clean sheet wins. 4 of those 7 home clean sheet wins were -1.5 handicaps with 2 or more goal difference win. Considering that they will play against Aguilas that failed to score in last 2 games, have negative goal difference and lost to Tolima and Patriotas as hosts in Aguilas, clear value is on league leaders Atl. Nacional that have only 8 goals conceded and 17 scored. -1 asian handicap is the only bet worth taking and it makes a lot of sense.
1-0 pick void!

Anunnaki is offline   Reply With Quote