BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Other sports > Basketball

Basketball Everything to do with basket !!!

PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 16-02-17, 14:29   #1
dus@n
Super Moderator

dus@n is on a distinguished road
Default Serbian Cup

FMP vs Spartak @17:00 CET

The line is too big here. I have expected -10 up to -13 or so, but -17.5 is just too much. FMP is better team but FMP is the worst team from all ABA league teams here. Spartak is one of the best teams from KLS and quality difference is not that big here. Spartak does not play fast basketball and it is hard to expect trash here. FMP is not team to destroy anyone by 20 pts difference.

Spartak +17.5

Crvena Zvezda vs Vrsac @19:30 CET

These two have met in preseason friendly with Zvezda winning by +17. Since then, Zvezda has been upgraded for 200% while Vrsac stayed without best players Avramovic and Marelja. This one simply cant finish below 25 pts difference and I believe the handi will be beaten.

Zvezda -31.5

Last edited by dus@n; 17-02-17 at 21:01.
dus@n is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 16-02-17, 17:58   #2
dus@n
Super Moderator

Adding more stakes on almost identical line now on HT, Covic not playing for FMP, their best player.

Spartak +16.5 live
Old 16-02-17, 18:42   #3
dus@n
Super Moderator

Great shooting performance from Spartak, 0/8 from free-throw line FMP won by +19
Old 17-02-17, 12:39   #4
dus@n
Super Moderator

Partizan vs Dunav @19:30 CET

The line is too big. Partizan has hard 1/2 tomorrow against Mega, after that has Final against Zvezda and they wont give a lot of minutes to the leaders Hatcher, Velickovic, Bircevic today. The line is created like this one after Zvezda's +52 yday but that match has nothing to do with this one. Partizan's bench is bad and Partizan wont win by more than 30 here.

Dunav +34.5

Last edited by dus@n; 17-02-17 at 21:01.
Old 18-02-17, 11:51   #5
dus@n
Super Moderator

Partizan vs Mega Leks @21:00 CET

I see no space for surprise here. Mega has beaten Dynamic yday in 1/4, playing without Zagorac who has stomach flue and he is highly quetionable for this match. Partizan has beaten Dunav yday without Dzikic (head coach, virus), without Hatcher (virus), Robinson, Gordon (rested), Velickovic played only 5 mins (resting). I believe Hatcher wil play today while I am not so sure for Zagorac, but even if both are playing, this is not what I base my pick on. Partizan is much better team, they are in great form and whole hall is filled in with their fans, so they feel like playing at home as Nis is their city. The line is so small so I go with high stakes here.

Partizan ML and -5

Last edited by dus@n; 18-02-17 at 22:23.
Old 18-02-17, 13:36   #6
nemampojma
banned

nemampojma is on a distinguished road

Quote:
as Nis is their city
ahahahahahah

yes, hall will be full with Partizan fans, but only few of them will support Partizan, others will sing to Covic family, so sad.
last year in final hall was also filled in with their fans, but Mega won it.
i got nothing against your pick, i will probably put my money on Partizan, but "home court" got nothing to do with it.
i guess Rebic will not play for Mega tonight, he fall on the ground very hard in first game against Dinamik, but Mega will be stronger under the rim because they now got Samardziski who played solid role in that game, and Kaba didn't played so much, so he will be fresh for tonight.
Partizan rested leading players and maybe they get one more quality player from last night's victory, young Nikola Tanaskovic.
nemampojma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-17, 11:08   #7
dus@n
Super Moderator

Crvena Zvezda vs Partizan @21:00 CET

All is clear here - Partizan team is destroyed by virus and they will be without Hetcher, Marinkovic and Koprivica today as they went back to Belgrade to hospital, while yesterday Andric, Tanaskovic played with virus, so they are not fully fit. Zvezda has Wolters and Mitrovic ready and full energy here to make revange for ABA league loss. I see no chance for Partizan to fight for win here and I expect DD win for Zvezda.

Zvezda ML and -8

Last edited by dus@n; 19-02-17 at 23:07.