BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Eastern Europe

Eastern Europe
Got info about Eastern European leagues??? Fancy bets? Share your info here ! Ukraine, Russia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Rep, Poland, etc.
Bet on Eastern European leagues at:
BETSAFE - 25 EUR bonus for new clients!!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 12-07-17, 13:37   #61
compton

compton is on a distinguished road

Winner// You mentioned Szukala. If we blew the dust from his clothes he would be a nice transfer for almost all ekstraklasa clubs. Donīt think he plays much in Turkey. He signed for Osmanlispor in august 2015 and he has one year left. He is born in 1984 so he could do a couple of seasons in ekstraklasa. Right now he would be perfect for Pogon (it's always a good example) but I can imagine that currently stronger Lechia (Gdansk is his city of birth) would attract him more. One more argument for Lechia is that if they decide that they want him then they can afford to buy him today I think. Thiago Cionek is out of reach right now but it's another player that I would like to see some day in ekstraklasa. I think he would be pleased to end his career here.

Leszek Ojrzynski announced that 3 players would arrive. Arka is testing Spanish midfielder Alvaro Rey, Croatian striker Jazvic and Ukrainian defender Mischenko. Slask isn't in Grzegorz Slak's hands yet...so new signings are waiting for a "green light". I am little concerned about those negotiations. I like to see clubs with healthy economy, good organization and proper infrastructure. Donīt want them to disappear from the "football map". Anyway I am confident about my X2 bet on Slask .

Armando Sadiku would be a good signing for Legia I think. I haven't see him that much but he seems like a strong striker who don't hesitate. A striker that can make a space for himself. Wolski? I am not sure what to think about it. Lechia could sell him for more than just 1 million if they invest little more time in him. For me he is a good player with nice technique and speed who can definitely make it in the Belgian league if he works away his tactical weakness. I wonder how Piotr Nowak, who is supposed to be a father of success in Lechia sees it...

Wolski have a good example in Lechia to learn from, Sebastian Mila. I saw some article (it was quite recently) about famous polish playmakers where Mila was on the list. I can only agree. Some people don't see anything special in him, others will only remember him for his goal against Germany in the qualification for France 2016. I am among those few (?) who see a skillful player. He made 38 caps and scored 8 goals for the NT so I guess Itīs not enough for honors and farewell game. Austria Vienna and Vaalerenga Oslo were not the top of his potential either. But like I said, in my eyes he isn't a wasted talent but a skillful player. He moves lightly (maybe little less now with his 35 years ) despite that he isn't that quick, sees a lot on the pitch, have a nice ball touch. I would like Wolski to be more like Mila, like a "dodger" and not like a polite student who uses dental floss 20 times a day.

Janicki on a two years loan in Lech? Positive move for Lech I think. It doesn't seem to bother Lechia...Quite cocky that Lech were fishing after Maloca (according to P.S), main defender in Lechia.

Best Regards
compton is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 12-07-17, 14:44   #62
Fulerre

Fulerre is on a distinguished road

Well... what? Szukala is a trash, in 2 years he played 15 games, only 5 last season. He's already 33 yo, never was on NT level (one of biggest jokes, Sibik-Zahorski-Magdon type), he had a good momentum in Romania but that's all. And of course recently Polish league is better than Romanian. Max he can achieve is Sandecja or Wisla Plock. None of serious clubs who will fight for title or at least european cups would regard him.

The whole part about Mila is... wrong. He's just a pussy, soft player whose skills were enough for Polish league (and one-time adventure with Groclin in EUFA Cup) but not sufficient to be a key member of NT. In the same time we had Szymkowiak who was at least twice as talented as Mila. He also didn't meet his potential (many injuries), yet he had better record in Europe in Wisla and good stint in Trabzonspor. Wolski already had a time when his head didn't follow his legs, few good apperances in Legia and he thought he's a star, wanted to conquer the Europe. And he crashed.
One more thing about Mila. Look at Radovic, Glowacki, Surma, Bonin, even Brozek. Player in similiar age. They play regularly, are important parts of their teams. And Mila? Rooted to the bench. Despite the fact he plays position that requires mostly technical skills, just as You wrote, vision, good touch, technique. So I don't know if there is anything in Mila for Wolski to follow on.

-----------------------------------

By the way I should save Your quotes about Slask being top6 team... I've never seen a team without a coach to succeed. You rather look for bets "first coach to be sacked: Jan Urban. Banker. xD
Also for me the first weeks of league are usually underish. Teams are not in form, they still lack the consistency. Of course it'sPolish league but be cautious betting overs.

Sorry, I don't have time to write and comment more, but keep on making life here.
Fulerre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-17, 16:49   #63
compton

Well, It's nice that there are people who don't agree with me .

I think, if Szukala (fit Szukala of course) would be a free agent tomorrow then he would get more proposals from ekstraklasa than just Wisla Plock or Sandecja. But we will probably never know. Yes, he has his limits and strengths like everybody else but I think his appearances in the NT (at least most of them) were decent. A.Nawalka played his part in it for sure. I don't think Szukala would play at that level if W.Fornalik was still a coach for example.

About Mila, I wasn't clear enough. We can say he "was" a skillful player as his career will end soon. Nevertheless I will always defend him as a player . He didn't play great games all the time but he had great moments . Don't tell me Rasiak would score on that free kick against Manchester City on the autumn of 2004 . I think he can teach younger colleagues "this and that".

Yes I agree with you . It has been a while since Mila played well (I am not seeking an excuse that Lechia have a lot to choose from) but it doesn't matter. My point is that he has knowledge (not as wide as Pirlo or Xavi of course) to share with others.

Yes I think Slask (with Urban or not) will fight for first 8. But like I said, a lot depends on who will hold the majority of the shares and which players are on their way to come. I didn't put them as top 6. Slask, Pogon, Arka, Termalica, Wisla Plock and Cracovia will fight for places 7-8 as it looks for now...check my earlier post .

Best Regards

Last edited by compton; 12-07-17 at 17:01.
Old 12-07-17, 17:20   #64
Fulerre

The text about Slask is general, not directed right at You. I think Slask is overestimated here. Many new players but their quality is a question. Chrapek didn't make career in Lechia, nor did Tarasovs, Kosecki and Lukasik in weak foreign clubs, Slowik is... Slowik. Also, they lost Kovacevic, Morioka and Bilinski.

And I completely don't know why Termalica is regarded as club on the level of Cracovia or Pogon. They'll struggle to survive, their squad is weak, you can't always have results with such players.

Edit: Yes, Mak, not Lukasik.

Last edited by Fulerre; 13-07-17 at 10:58.
Old 12-07-17, 18:32   #65
compton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulerre View Post
Lukasik...And I completely don't know why Termalica is regarded as club on the level of Cracovia or Pogon. They'll struggle to survive, their squad is weak, you can't always have results with such players.
Daniel Lukasik was on loan in Sandhausen. He will be included in Lechia's squad for 2017/2018 as it looks.

I had similar opinion about Termalica. Who are they? They wont last two seasons in ekstraklasa. Now I am in love with this club . Familiar atmosphere inside and around the club as well as decent signings. Outstanding job was made to prepare their stadium for ekstraklasa. Owner Witkowski has his dreams, he wants the club to develop. Natural step on their path is of course EL...Amica and Groclin tasted it so why not? I know I know, it sounds like I am sending them to EL this season already but I am not . Close neighborhood with Tarnow can help the club to stay among the "elite" (I liga or ekstraklasa) I think. People and results are making a "boom" for football.

Best Regards
Old 12-07-17, 19:55   #66
WinnerBet
Freshman

WinnerBet is on a distinguished road

Talking about Szukala doesn't make a sense- Maybe he is not that bad, but his salary is a way too big for average polish clubs, for sure for Lechia also. He has a good position in Romania so I guess he will join some club rather there instead of Ekstraklasa.
I really like Sebastian Mila, but like Fulerre said his best season was 2003/4 and that's says all. He came to Gdansk for retirment, he is from Koszalin so quite close and I think he is not carring of playing less.
Termalica is kind of club which in my opinion want exists long (at least at top leagues). Short example: let's say they fight for Europe Spot - but for who ? For 2-3k supporters on stadium ? If match income is so low then it won't have sense. Soon or sooner there will be debt and relegation.
WinnerBet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-17, 20:28   #67
SingoleCalcio

SingoleCalcio is on a distinguished road

The Finns are a team of amateurs, Legia after sixty minutes has already replaced three players, in my opinion and I do not think I'm wrong Saturday at Zabrze will play with the best training or almost, that -0.5 1.90 that is now second Me is a gift
SingoleCalcio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-17, 20:31   #68
compton

Winner//That is why we are here to discuss and exchange thoughts. We are just speculating for fun . I donīt think Szukala would have to worry about large contract because his name will not be hot next summer. He would be happy to get paid less than in Osmanlispor but to be able to play frequently and be a part of some interesting project I think.

Last edited by compton; 12-07-17 at 20:36.
Old 12-07-17, 23:54   #69
WinnerBet
Freshman

WinnerBet is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by compton View Post
Winner//That is why we are here to discuss and exchange thoughts. We are just speculating for fun . I donīt think Szukala would have to worry about large contract because his name will not be hot next summer. He would be happy to get paid less than in Osmanlispor but to be able to play frequently and be a part of some interesting project I think.
I still think that even next summer will be more possible to see in Ekstraklasa players like Boenisch or Perquis than Szukala. I don't trust that 34 years old players thinking about playing time. Good manager will find him club easily in Romania or maybe 2 Bundesliga... in Poland I guess clubs could offer him maximum 20k euro monthly- too less.
I am really sad about situation of one player - Marcin Komorowski. I believed that he could be able to comeback these summer but last interview is not optymistic... maybe in winter but rather will retire. I know that he didn't play for 2 years but still I think in 2-3 months he could find a shape to be top in Ekstraklasa.
WinnerBet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-17, 00:22   #70
compton

Tralka is half way to...Sandecja or something. His contract is ending in june 2018. The importance of getting new signings on time canīt be underestimated. I know De Marco is injured, Vujadinovic arrived to late and Dilaver is a defender but not central. But who cares? Haugesund? They have home pitch (it will be a lot of supporters), they are better in offensive than they showed "today" (maybe yellow kits don't suit them?) and they don't have to make tons of goals. They could not relax in the second leg anyway, even if they brought home a draw from Norway. I believe in them but we have been there before (Zalgiris & Stjarnan), theory is one thing. It's time to take of the "white gloves"...and show who is better.

I watched Jaga and I was pleased with what I saw. Here we can see the importance of consistency (almost the same squad, cosmetic changes). Sure, they could travel home with 2-1 but also with 1-2. Guilherme makes his countryman in Legia proud I think. I don't think Goralski's "to play or not to play" in the second leg will have that much importance. Khomchenovskiy will do the job if needed. I would be little worried if Guti or Runje was unable to play. Szymanski and Mystkowski did what was expected from them. Novikovas was a nice signing this winter. Mamrot will have wide room for maneuvers on the flanks when Mackiewicz, Swiderski and Frankowski will be available. Cernych don't need any closer introduction. Sheridan does a lot of "home job" but he still finds energy to fight upfront. He might not score as frequently as Nikolic but it was a good transfer anyway. Sekulski gets a credit of trust from Mamrot and it isn't a bad idea to improve his self confidence as the season is long.

All in all there were weaker moments of course but nobody said it is going to be easy, higher ranked clubs had problems with Qabala away. Jagiellonia will have to play better in the return leg. Better concentration in the defensive and less nerves in the offensive. Like I mentioned in the earlier post before this game (EL thread), I can imagine them in the next round, potential is there.
Old 14-07-17, 00:44   #71
compton

Piotr Nowak will have a little puzzle (Lechiaīs eleven) to put together. Peszko is suspended, Wolski injured. Borysiuk and Slavchev are gone to their clubs. Janicki will join Lech so I assume he won't play either. Mak was a benchwarmer but he is gone anyway. I red that Dijon have the interest for Haraslin. I couldn't find Lechia's squad for upcoming game but just like P.Nowak said, they are interested in Europe Cups. Whoever will play won't hide his foot in a duel but also stick in the head. Brzeczek as Wisla Plock coach, he has all to win. If he gets the "troublemakers" with him then they will fight for top 8 for sure.

Best Regards

Last edited by compton; 14-07-17 at 01:02.
Old 14-07-17, 18:59   #72
compton

Quote:

M. Kaczmarekīs departure as Wisla coach donīt have influence on my thoughts regarding first game on friday. Lechia X2 5/10, odds on that are around @1,38. Wisla will soon land under 21 defender Igor Lasicki on loan from Napoli according to PS. I red also about winger Michal Mak but I donīt remember if the source was reliable. Anyway like I mentioned, current Wisla squad should fight for top 8. Lechia have potential to fight for gold but to do so they must play better away from Gdansk. Double choice in the beginning of the season is a wise bet, before we see how things are going in Gdansk, if they made some progress.
Wisla Plock 0-2 Lechia Gdansk

So far so good...Whole Wisla Plock team can be noted for a half assist when Matras scored . I started to watch from that and Wisla were mediocre. Despite one man short they could/should take more risks.

Last edited by compton; 14-07-17 at 19:01.
Old 14-07-17, 19:55   #73
AgainstModernFootball

AgainstModernFootball is on a distinguished road

This Plock GK for me is most overrated GK in whole league.
Medicore.

Wisla Plock for me have much much weaker team than even Slask, Wisla Krakow, Lubin.

Big problem with this squad to be in top 8. Similiar like Pogon.
AgainstModernFootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-17, 21:27   #74
compton

Quote:

Pogon made OK results in friendly games but itīs just friendly games with mixed teams and sometimes heavy legs. They played stronger opponents than Wisla as well. Supporters are restless, they want see more transfers. I didnīt see "handyman" Fraczczak in those pre-season games. Delev is out for sure. Skorza is a skilled coach so he will make bread out of this flour but Pogon will firstly fight for spots 5-8. I rate Wisla Krakow as slightly better team and I think they can "lick" spots 1-4 even without Maczynski. Odds could (should?) be at least more balanced in my opinion. New foreign players in Wisla have decent CV:s. It looks OK for the nearest future. Wisla X2 6/10, @1,53.
Pogon Szczecin 1-2 Wisla Krakow
Old 14-07-17, 22:00   #75
AgainstModernFootball

Good job today my friend !
Old 15-07-17, 18:16   #76
SingoleCalcio

Arkadiusz Malarz 1
***321;ukasz Bro***378; 28
Maciej D***261;browski 5
Artur J***281;drzejczyk 55
Adam Hlousek 14
Costa Marques Guilherme 6
Micha***322; Kopczy***324;ski 15
Thibault Moulin 75
Mateusz Szwoch 20
Dominik Nagy 21
Kasper Hamalainen 22

Legia plays with the best training, only a change over Wednesday

LEGIA for me is worth -1
Old 15-07-17, 18:44   #77
AgainstModernFootball

Szwoch, Kopczynski - bitch please but generally yes. Legia much better.
Old 15-07-17, 18:57   #78
compton

Quote:

Actually Piast Gliwice donīt look that bad. I like their midfield. Vassiljev if he stays fit can provide strikers with nice assists. Badia is creative and flexible. Zivec, Vranjes, Jankowski are players with experience. Maybe Mateusz Mak can explode with his shape? Own product Gojko is an interesting youngster. Radek Murawski should do further step in his development. He must move and think faster. I am not sure about their strikers. Here against unfinished Cracovia I would not bet large. Dabrowski, Steblecki and Wojcicki are injured. Today (05/07) Cracovia made another mediocre friendly game (0-2 versus Zaglebie Lubin) which exposed their nudity. More clothes (players) right away! Under 2,5 goals, @1,82 4/10.
Cracovia 1-1 Piast
Old 15-07-17, 19:29   #79
hansomreiste

hansomreiste is on a distinguished road

Well, thanks to you guys, I'm also an avid follower of Ekstraklasa now. I miss my Gornik Polkowice - that awesome team I managed back in Football Manager 2011. Thank you all for wonderful insights. For tonight, I took under 2.5 goals in Gornik-Legia which is my first bet of the season, let's see how it plays out.
hansomreiste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-17, 20:33   #80
AgainstModernFootball

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgainstModernFootball View Post
Szwoch, Kopczynski - bitch please but generally yes. Legia much better.
Well - Legia with guys like Szwoch, Kopczynski is a joke.

HT: 2-0.
Old 15-07-17, 20:34   #81
compton

Quote:

Gornikīs squad is build with small funds. A lot of prestige in this game and I can imagine > 20.000 supporters on the stands. Legia will miss Daniel Chima Chukwu, Michal Kucharczyk, Miroslav Radovic, Vamara Sanogo, Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe and Tomasz Jodlowiec against Arka. Some will be back for this game but their offensive might not cut into Gornikīs defense like a hot knife into a butter. Legia is not at the peak of their shape yet and CL is the main target right now...half time draw @2,17, 2/10 or maybe Legia @1,80 3/10.
Gornik 2-0 Legia at half time. Legia made a goalie substitution as well. Possession in first half 35% - 65% in Legia's favour. Looks like a surprise is on it's way. It can be hard to make 3 goals in the second half...
Old 16-07-17, 08:54   #82
DSK121

DSK121 is an unknown quantity at this point

Coach of Legia is deeply in love on Szwoch and its will be problem for Legia, also Jedrzejczyk as many ppl says have place in Legia only because his historical years ago in Legia and manager.

Like in last season start is and will be terrible but in next 4,5 gueues they should wake up.
DSK121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-17, 14:03   #83
compton

Well, it's nothing strange. Szwoch was on loan when Magiera became coach for Legia. He decided that he wants to take a closer look at him, give him a chance. Just because Angulo ran away from him (Jedza) one time doesn't mean he is done as a player. I would not take this loss to hard. Like I said, all players are not available and the team isn't at their peak.

Best Regards
Old 16-07-17, 16:37   #84
compton

Arka 2-0 Slask
Termalica 0-1 Jagiellonia
Old 17-07-17, 08:56   #85
InsideSport.info

InsideSport.info is on a distinguished road

Korona Kielce vs. Zaglebie Lubin - Korona has 2 important players injured: midfielder Michal Gardawski and attacker Nika Kaczarawa. Couple of other players struggling with injuries and are doubtful: midfielder Kielb, defender Dejmek, midfielder Burdenski and defender Diaw. Squad is weaker then last season so they could have some serious problems for this one. Zaglebie is without injuries or suspension. Preseason period went better for Lubin who have recorded couple of good displays while Kielce was disappointing. Lubin win 2,37 Pinnacle

www.insidesport.info/register
InsideSport.info is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-17, 13:53   #86
Fulerre

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK121 View Post
Coach of Legia is deeply in love on Szwoch and its will be problem for Legia, also Jedrzejczyk as many ppl says have place in Legia only because his historical years ago in Legia and manager.

Like in last season start is and will be terrible but in next 4,5 gueues they should wake up.
It's not love, it's just the current shortage of offensive players. With replacement for Vadis (Pasquato), Radovic, Kucharczyk and DCC Szwoch will lay marginal role in team.
Jedrzejczyk is a problem. Now he can only be replaced by Czerwinski but Czerwisnki isn't fit and he barely played this year. There's a potential in him to be a surprise just as Dabrowski but well, it doesn't work every time. Of course Pazdan is still in club but I doubt he would stay.
Old 24-08-17, 20:03   #87
SingoleCalcio

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingoleCalcio View Post
The Legion stronger than all the years was that of a year ago, until December when he had Nikolic and Prjovic. At the moment he did not buy any strong striker who could replace these two. For the Polish championship is fine, but in Europe I see him very bad, according to who meets the next round of champions for me is eliminated, very very difficult that with this pink Legia goes back to the groups.
thank yoy Magiera