BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
UEFA Europa League

UEFA Europa League
Picks and analysis and discussions for UEFA Europa League games.

Bet on European football at:
BET365
100% bonus for new clients, superb odds and great live betting !!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 13-07-17, 20:41   #61
Nesquik

Nesquik is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
Zira wasnt great against Differdange in the return leg away, should have lost, got a very lucky win. Feels a bit like traditional home team so I would be careful backing them with some high stakes only as a bet against Astra.
right, Romanian teams even with a lot of lost players, are able to win these kind of matches in 3-4 players plus some defenders
Nesquik is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 13-07-17, 20:42   #62
soveprognoze

soveprognoze is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by soveprognoze View Post
Irtish Pavlodar vs Crvena Zvezda 13/07/2017 at 16:00h GMT+2

Market value of Zvezda's squad is approximately 3 times bigger than of Pavlodar's and except that fact I do not know much more about the team from Kazakhstan. I really did not followed much from the team from Serbia too but I watched first match of the first round when "Red Star" seemingly easily won if you just register the score of 3:0. I remember watching Zvezda struggling to score against well organized and disciplined defense and if Floriana's goalkeeper there wasn't made those big mistakes who knows what would happen later in Malta where Zvezda surprised its fans by not collecting win. I did read some comments how Zvezda showed big weaknesses in the last defensive line. So basically I see guests as a team who will play to score a goal but is capable of receiving one also. Richmond Boakye is a player who often scores at least when I'm watching Zvezda and I have a trust in him partly because I'm not so familiar with Zvezda's new and other players. Like Zvezda didn't impressed in the first round here also it had unlucky and bad end of the last national competitions season where in week they lost 2 titles which they had almost already in their hands. That is why I found value in the following bet and odd looks tempting to me. I will dare to guess a correct score also and my prognoses are that it will be something like 1:1 as Zvezda will try to score but must be cautious not to too much open it's lines on the field.

bet:

1X&GG ; @3.09 Meridianbet / medium stakes for a single bet.
Pick Won (score: 1-1)
soveprognoze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-17, 21:19   #63
Nesquik

Nesquik is on a distinguished road

nice pick

btw, I didnt bet such a match, but money ended at Galatasaray? this is one of the poorest squad ever of Galata. is it due to Erdogan all sports or what?
Nesquik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-17, 21:28   #64
bulletbet
Freshman

bulletbet is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletbet View Post
»Europe» Europa League »Hajduk Split (Cro) - Levski (Bul)

TIP: HAJDUK (1X2)@1.80 2/10 BET365

If you want more of my prematch bets and live tips, visit my personal website: www.bullet-bet.com

Each odds above 1.70 has value for me.
MAX LIMIT per CLICK on BET365 is 1562 eur.

European League Qualifiers, first game.
Match will be played at the Dugopolje stadium, stadium of Hajduk is unavailable due to the Ultra concert.

Basic betting elements:
- Value of odds
- Hajduk has kept key players and strengthened team. These players came; Radoševi***263; (MF), Lopez (DF), Fomitschow (DF) and Pesic (FW).
- They have made good preparations and team is ready for this match.
- Levski club is from Bulgaria. They bought a lot of new players and heir team is not compact
In first round passed club Sutjeska. On home field they beat them 3-1, while they played 0-0 at Niksic. It should be noted that Sutjeska on the home field was much better and should have won.
- Hajduk's great advantage is compact of team and a very strong offensive line.

I expect the Hajduk to win from one to two goals of difference.

If you want more of my prematch bets and live tips, visit my personal website: www.bullet-bet.com
1-0 ft Hajduk
bulletbet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-17, 21:41   #65
bulletbet
Freshman

bulletbet is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletbet View Post
»Soccer» Europe »Europe League» Osijek (Cro) - Luzern (Sui)

TIP: OSIJEK AH-0.25@1.97 2/10 PINNACLE

Line AH -0.25 is set correctly, each odds above 1.80 has a value.
MAX LIMIT per CLICK on PINNACLE is 681 eur.

European League Qualifiers, first game.

Basic betting elements:

- Value of odds.
- Osijek is a typical host team and home field could be crucial in this match.
- Osijek has a quality team for this level of competition, retained all the key players, and has brought players reinforcements.They brought these players; Grezda (LW), Bockaj (RW), Sors (MF), Jambor (DF), Antolovic (GK) and Muradzija (MF).
- Lucerne has significantly weakened ompared to last season.
Five important players left the club.
- The weakest part of the team is their defensive line.

Osijek has a quality players roster, the advantage of a domestic field and I think they have good chances to win this game.

2-0 ft Osijek
bulletbet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-17, 08:51   #66
RonaldGomez

RonaldGomez is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks to Archibald who delivers one more time...and thanks to the others for your help on this Osijek-Luzern match.

http://www.flashscore.com/match/Y1p0fJEi/#video
RonaldGomez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-17, 08:30   #67
Antoni753

Antoni753 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archibald View Post
NK OSIJEK (CRO) - FC LUZERN (SUI)

NK Osijek had made huge turnaround last season in comparation with past few seasons when they barely survived in 1st league tnx to wins in last rounds. Last season money came in club tnx to new administration and chairman, club now have big sponsors (Coca Cola, Converse, Nike, etc.) and now club is making great progress in all terms.

During this summer Osijek have signed 6 new players, and lost just back-up GK Mikulic. New signed players are:

Marijan Antolovic - GK (from Koper, Slovenia) - will be back-up GK
Nikola Jambor - DM, CM (from Lokeren, Belgium) - Probably will be starter
Robert Mudrazija - CM, AM (from Liefering, Austria) - Probably will start as substitution
Tomislav Sorsa - DR, MR, MC (from Cluj, Romania) -> Starting RB
Eros Grezda - RW (from Lokomotiva, CRO) -> Starter, Albanian NT player
Petar Bockaj - LW (from Lokomotiva, CRO) -> Starter

I would say that Osijek now is at least 30% stronger then last season, and they had clearly shoved that in pre-season games where they had won all of their games: against Dinamo Bucharest (Romania) 4:1, Maribor (Slovenia) 2:1, Kr***353;ko (Slovenia) 3:1 and Trepca (Kosovo) 1:0. They also won both games of 2nd qualification round against St.Coloma from Andora 2:0 and 4:0.

In last year club had made great improvement in every aspect. Before 2 years they had average attendance in home games about 2300-2500 per game, and this season in first two weeks of selling they have already sold more then 3000 season tickets. In game against amateurs from Andora there was more than 4500 fans on stadium despite Osijek had non-attractive opponent and 2:0 from first game. Now against Luzern I expect at least 7000-8000 home fans.

On the other side Luzern is making squad rebuilding. In comparation with last season squad, in new season they will have almost whole new defensive line. 5 regulars from last season have left the club - both central defenders Puljic and Costa, both starting central midfielders Neumayr and Haas, and starting striker Schneulwy. Ofcourse, they signed some replacements for this players, but they need time to make good teamwork with them.

They were not so good in preparation games where they played 4 games, and didn't have any single win - 3:3 against 2nd league team Kriens, 0:0 against Austrian 2nd league team Lustenao, 4:4 against 2nd french league team Strasbourg and 1:2 defeat against Sandhausen from 2nd Bundesliga.

That will be first official game in new season for them, and Osijek is already in fantastic form.

I doubt that Osijek will drop too many points at home this season, and I see them as clear favorites here. These odds around 2,40 are looking like a gift to me.

Also, weather in Osijek is very hot, around 35-38 degrees, and in Luzern is 23-25, so swiss players could have problems with weather conditions also.

BET: Osijek to win @ 2,40 8/10
I forgot to thank you!I finished with my bad luck streak and finally manage to make some money thanks to you! B Regards
Antoni753 is offline   Reply With Quote