BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
UEFA Europa League

UEFA Europa League
Picks and analysis and discussions for UEFA Europa League games.

Bet on European football at:
BET365
100% bonus for new clients, superb odds and great live betting !!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 15-04-17, 18:05   #1
dakashev

dakashev is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Genk - Celta Vigo 20/04

2.61 3.45 2.60
dakashev is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 20-04-17, 08:52   #2
Mourinho1
Freshman

Mourinho1 is on a distinguished road

Genk have won 7 out of their last 8 matches at home in the Europa League, drawing their last match at the Luminus Arena with Gent with the tie already decided after 5-2 in the first leg. In the group stage last autumn they beat strong teams with Sassuolo and Athletic Bilbao, both with a two goal margin. All in all, Genk look very strong at home in this tournament.
Mourinho1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-17, 16:29   #3
WiserthantheCrowd

WiserthantheCrowd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mourinho1 View Post
Genk have won 7 out of their last 8 matches at home in the Europa League, drawing their last match at the Luminus Arena with Gent with the tie already decided after 5-2 in the first leg. In the group stage last autumn they beat strong teams with Sassuolo and Athletic Bilbao, both with a two goal margin. All in all, Genk look very strong at home in this tournament.
Genk do look very strong at home and there may be value in Genk DNB. I'm still expecting Celta de Vigo to qualify but I would not be surprised if Genk win at home and qualify. No bet for me.
WiserthantheCrowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-17, 19:13   #4
litost

litost is on a distinguished road

http://es.soccerway.com/matches/2017...-vigo/2428340/

same line uo celestes .... host with boffel for boetius .. i think more daring off ..

hard to tell w/o really knowing genk.. i watched both away matches in spain ... not remember one in genk vs athletic must ve been off .. but athletic away had this oof days ...

in both games genk looked soft defending yet their stats say they are very tough and surely danger atacking ... so despite taht looking soft defending at home they look able to doit acc to stats ... so in a game very likely to have goals id go easy and play life at such odds ...

celta first leg same story morning glory .. their back line almost always blunder yet i noticed despite being off ball possesion based side they lately are more at ease on the road ..leaving less gaps so usual suspects in vack are not left on their own ..

so all EL games at hoem celta looked dodgy but from pana game where they needed to win in all deciders they did step up away ...

will it be likewise today .. i do not know ..odds do not apeal and probably bear value on host but guest with spaces ahead can test belgs not so solid back line ..

lets hope johny & mallo do not look like headles chickens runing back ... lacking gps ... and alvarez does not coem out many times off small area wehre he looks like fish out of water and 2b material ... :/

if celta goes thru can not receive such cheap goals as theve been receiving imo ..united will killya ya in 5

Last edited by litost; 20-04-17 at 19:15.
litost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-17, 19:14   #5
Albier
Freshman

Albier is on a distinguished road

Yes, very difficult game to bet.

Odds on over 2.5 / 3 / 3.5 are raising in the last few minutes but are currently low.

Celta and Genk are two very offensive teams in terms of style, both press very high, Genk perhaps more vertical looking counters with their fast wings, and Celta attacking with patience through a long possession and circulating ball from side to side. Berizzo said in the press that they are not going to "speculate on the result" but what if it is true is that they would be happy with a draw, either with goals or without goals, and that does not make them desperately look for goal from the first minute. Berizzo goes with same lineup as last Thursday.

The Genk have been solid at home, unbeaten only conceding two goals, but it is also true that Celta has won well on road to very complicated teams and also with pressure, dominated games and without conceding (Donestsk, Krasnodar).

Bookies give the Genk as a favorite, but Celta DNB is still in high odds than home side @1.90-1.95 and up. With odds on goals so low actually, I think that I'll try to take Celta DNB for the risk of draw.

What do you think about this match?
Albier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-17, 01:10   #6
Bettingmind
Freshman

Bettingmind is on a distinguished road

Nice 1-1 draw
Bettingmind is offline   Reply With Quote