BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Other sports > Winter sports

Winter sports All kinds of winter sports. Ski jumping, Biathlon, Nordic combined, Cross country, Speed skating, Alpine skiing, Bob, Luge, whatever.
EXPEKT - Scandinavian bookie, great winter sport odds!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 27-03-17, 15:31   #1
ddasd
Freshman

ddasd is on a distinguished road
Default alpine sking long term bet

Hi!

Did anyone maybe bet on Alpine Skiing props World Cup Overall Matchup between Anna Veith (AUT) vs Lara Gut (SUI)

I am asking because i made bet on lara gut and first pinnacle mark my bet as win and they manualy take money down. So i guess the other players who have bet on Veith have lose bet asweel ***61514;

Bet should be win but they doesnt want to pay!
ddasd is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 27-03-17, 19:11   #2
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddasd View Post
Hi!

Did anyone maybe bet on Alpine Skiing props World Cup Overall Matchup between Anna Veith (AUT) vs Lara Gut (SUI)

I am asking because i made bet on lara gut and first pinnacle mark my bet as win and they manualy take money down. So i guess the other players who have bet on Veith have lose bet asweel ***61514;

Bet should be win but they doesnt want to pay!
You need to explain them that she finished the season as 4th, 1023 points won.
But I must say your bet looks suspicious to me: what were the odds? bookmakers knew that Veith started the season 1,5 month later than onthers due to injury, in fact in the beginning of the season it wasnt clear if she will race at all. So I think bookmakers voided this bet long ago? Cause it was an obvious mistake, Gut being one of the favourites to win overall title and Veith being injured whole season long in 2016 and also 1/3 of 2017 season...

Ask them for the reason please and post their answer here.
Old 27-03-17, 20:43   #3
ddasd
Freshman

ddasd is on a distinguished road

odds were even, problem is, cuz they settled a bet as a win and took money manualy... so i want to know if someone betted the opposite.
The most funny thing is.. they didnt send a notification or email, that they took money.. and first response to email was.. 72h passed away
ddasd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-17, 20:45   #4
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddasd View Post
odds were even, problem is, cuz they settled a bet as a win and took money manualy... so i want to know if someone betted the opposite.
The most funny thing is.. they didnt send a notification or email, that they took money.. and first response to email was.. 72h passed away
I guess they belated realized that they did a mistake with this bet: namely, no way Gut would be @2 in the beginning of the season at normal bookies, but Pinny showed before that they suck on Alpine Skiing. I mean, Gut was one of the hot favourites to win the overall standings and she would so if she would not get injured in january.
On the other side, Veith was recovering for a year after an injury, not at all competing so that was a huge mistake by bookmakers and no way odds @2 would be realistic. It would be two years ago when Veith competed with Maze to win the overall title...