BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
France/Holland/Belgium

France/Holland/Belgium
French Ligue 1 and Ligue 2. All Belgium soccer, all Holland soccer. Picks, analysis, etc. Bet at:
Expekt - 100% bonus and superb number of events on offer!!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 16-02-17, 18:38   #1
lpw

lpw is on a distinguished road
Default Ligue 1 17/02 - 19/02

Friday 17 February 2017
20:45 Bastia - Monaco

Saturday 18 February 2017
17:00 Olympique de Marseille - Stade Rennais
20:00 Angers - Nancy
20:00 Lorient - Nice
20:00 Caen - Lille
20:00 Metz - Nantes

Sunday 19 February 2017
15:00 Girondins de Bordeaux - Guingamp
17:00 Olympique Lyonnais - Dijon
17:00 Montpellier - Saint-Etienne
21:00 Paris Saint-Germain - Toulouse

lpw is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 16-02-17, 23:40   #2
tip74
banned

tip74 is an unknown quantity at this point

SC Bastia v AS Monaco
SC Bastia: Cahuzac (20/0 m), Saint-Ruf (1/0 d) (both suspended), Squillaci (10/0 d), Crivelli (17/7 f, top scorer), Saint-Maximin (22/3 m, 2nd top scorer, on loan from Monaco)
AS Monaco: Carrillo (16/7 f), Raggi (9/0 d, suspended), Boschilia (11/6 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com
tip74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-17, 13:23   #3
ProTippingGuyz

ProTippingGuyz is on a distinguished road

Here nice tip of the day for bastia vs monaco
ProTippingGuyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-17, 19:03   #4
Le Tiel
Freshman

Le Tiel is on a distinguished road

Hmm Bastia in very difficult situation for this game. A lot of important injuries and suspensions. Circumstances in last game were quite against them, I don't think this team is completly dead. Monaco has an important game coming up, but will probably play with starting eleven more or less. I don't think they will lose concentration.

Best bet to me is under 2,5, pitch is horrible, Bastia doesn't have much in attack and Monaco won't be hungry and won't waste a lot of energy.
Le Tiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-17, 10:23   #5
Le Tiel
Freshman

At first sight odds on Marseille looked nice, but I don't know how they will cope with Gomis. Garcia is probably able to solve this tactically, but I won't take the gamble at these odds. Rennes is decent team, but nothing more.

Angers - Nancy: Don't see a good betting angle here. Angers with decent results lately and they do have some quality in attack. Both teams still on the edge of the relegation zone, so this probably will be a careful game.

Caen - Lille: Lille probably bit unlucky in their last games, but probably also some mental aspect with their new players. Being this close to the relegation zone and playing against a team who is just behind them, should give them some extra motivation and concentration. Caen is difficult place to go, but at these odds I will put a small stake on Lille to win.

Lorient vs Nice: Nice is not enough in control in their games and their defence is too weak to keep off the pressure. Lorient can be dangerous in attack, but you can't trust their defence. Moukandjo is back, which will give them something more in attack. I think over 2,5 is best choice here and will play it with medium stake.

Metz - Nantes: Metz had a very difficult game against Monaco last week, but these kind of things happen. Nantes is a good team, but I don't think they deserve these kind of odds against a Metz who looks good in the past weeks. I will try Metz to win with small stake.
Old 19-02-17, 11:23   #6
Le Tiel
Freshman

Bordeaux - Guingamp: Both with some missings and Bordeaux's team looks slightly better, but I don't think they deserve these odds. Guingamp X2 6/10.

Lyon - Dijon: I think odds on Lyon are a bit too low. Probably some tired legs and they will rest some players. Dijon is pretty solid. Dijon +1,5 5/10.

Montpellier - Saint Etienne: Probably some value on Saint Etienne, but I'm more interested in BTS 6/10. Saint Etienne scores pretty easily these days, but miss Perrin in defence. Montpellier has good quality in attack, but defence is weak.

PSG - Toulouse: PSG is too hot to go against at the moment. But odds aren't interesting.
Old 19-02-17, 19:55   #7
Revived
Freshman

Revived is on a distinguished road

Call me crazy but I laid PSG on Betfair, cos IMO there is always the possibility of doing a wrong step after a game like the one with Barca, kinda like the team Tolouse are fielding tonight, plenty of players, capable to hit the mark. Also ppl kinda oversee that they have also hit good form and despite being generally piss poor away from home I wouldnt write them completely off. Other bet I have is BTTS for quite some odds...

Miracles happen
Revived is offline   Reply With Quote