BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Scandinavia

Scandinavia
Discuss Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, and Finnish, Icelandic, Faeroic, etc soccer here. Premier, 1.div and 2.div (and even lower, if bookies offer odds). Bet on Scandinavian soccer at:
BET365
100% bonus for new clients, superb odds and great live betting also on lower leagues!!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 18-04-17, 14:26   #1
TEDDIE21

TEDDIE21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Finland Veikkausliiga 21-24 April

INTER TURKU VS MARIEHAMN BETTING PREVIEW

I am back with a betting pick in the Finnish Veikkausliiga for the Inter Turku vs Mariehamn game in the 3rd round of the Finnish top flight, played April 21st.

Inter Turku will be interested in bouncing back after the loss with KuPS in the last round. Inter looked very well in the first round when they played RoPS at the Veritas Stadion, winning 6-2 and scoring five goals in the first half! Rovaniemi didn't get a chance in that game and the home side was deadly on the break.

Mariehamn is yet to be undefeated this season as they beat JJK (score 5-2) and drew with HJK (score 1-1) both at home. While they proved plenty of character to bounce back with JJK as they were losing 0-2 in the 45th minute when they've scored the first goal and had enough fire to score four more times to win the game 5-2, they got very lucky to grab a point with HJK.

Mariehamn are traditionally quite strong at home but not so good on the road and the same thing can be said about Inter, who are a different team when playing at home, so I think the hosts have a good chance of winning this game against reigning champions and I would like to take them with a -0.25 handicap. The final bet is Inter -0.25.

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 18-04-17, 22:00   #2
rogumu

rogumu is on a distinguished road

Inter Turku-Mariehamn IFK is for sure one of most difficult game to bet this round,but with my 20 years experience FC Ilves(-1) 1.85 against weakened and totally mess RoPS is banker to me..earlybet because odds come to drop
rogumu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-17, 18:19   #3
Cypriot Eagle

Cypriot Eagle is on a distinguished road

Here are my initial picks for the round. I will try to give them early in the future and then if something changes in the line-up, will update the info.

Friday
FC Inter - IFK Mariehamn
- Normally I would agree with TEDDIE21 and would back FC Inter as I believe they are the stronger team of the two but they have serious defensive problems at the moment. They have 2 starters and both of their replacements missing. There is still a chance that they might get 1 or 2 of them back into this match, but without knowing that I cannot back the hosts. With this info, I like to back both teams to score with 1.80 odds. Inter is so offensive and creates a lot of chances so they can score against anyone. With the defensive players missing Mariehamn should also be able to score.

Saturday
Ilves - RoPS
- Agree totally with Rogumu. Ilves to win (-1). RoPS is a mess defensively and I doubt they have been able to fix all those issues yet. Ilves is one of the strongest teams in the league and definitely one of the best home teams. Ilves to score at least 2 goals also is a good bet.
PS Kemi - SJK
- There is value on over 2.5 goals with 2.08 odds. SJK should win this but they have low odds. They can however score even 3 against PS Kemi and thus the over is a good option. PS Kemi midfield is really weak and I feel SJK can just walk over them. The 0-0 against HIFK does not mean anything as HiFK offense is really poor. SJK does not have that problem.
VPS - KuPS
- I rate KuPS the much stronger team but away to VPS is not an easy game. I do not think KuPS will lose but it can be a draw. Maybe KuPS draw no bet, but not convinced on that either yet.

Sunday
JJK - HJK
- I do not see anything else than a clear HJK win. HJK (-2). JJK defense is not good and again, do not let the 0-0 with HIFK fool you. HJK offense has so many more variations that they cannot handle it. HJK to score at least 3 is good also.

Monday
HIFK - FC Lahti
- Away win. Lahti will miss Helmke but their offense is still so much better than what HIFK has faced so far. And if HIFK has been unable to score against the worst teams in the league (PS Kemi and JJK) it will be even more tougher against FC Lahti who have started surprisingly well.

Good Luck guys!
As always, the starting line-ups will be updated to www.football-finland.com
Cypriot Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-17, 09:59   #4
rogumu

FC Ilves have new Nigerian striker who have played in Danish and Israel premierleague,he is available tomorrow.Ilves-1 is mine mainbet this round also Inter Turku-Mifk over 2.25 is interesting choice.
Old 21-04-17, 12:17   #5
Cypriot Eagle

Just saw the FC Inter line-up and it does not convince me at all. Full back as CB, two midfielders as full backs and 3 strikers on the field at the same time. They tried that in the Cup if I remember correctly and it did not work. The over option looks good and thinking about draw no bet for the visitors.

Starting line ups at www.football-finland.com

Good Luck!
Old 21-04-17, 15:14   #6
Dex

Dex is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypriot Eagle View Post
Just saw the FC Inter line-up and it does not convince me at all. Full back as CB, two midfielders as full backs and 3 strikers on the field at the same time. They tried that in the Cup if I remember correctly and it did not work. The over option looks good and thinking about draw no bet for the visitors.

Good Luck!
Like Barca
but follow on IFK DNB

and with minutes into the game IFK scores

Last edited by Dex; 21-04-17 at 16:03.
Dex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-17, 18:00   #7
Cypriot Eagle

1-1HT 1-1 FT Perkele Mariehamn and their defensive tactics in the second half..
Old 21-04-17, 21:41   #8
rogumu

In RoPS homepage gameprewiew against Ilves says that in Rovaniemi have been stomachillness epidemi and its not clear right now if some RoPS player are out of action for that same reason tomorrow.
Old 22-04-17, 07:39   #9
Revived
Freshman

Revived is on a distinguished road

Well, I wouldnt write RoPs completely off here. I find the odds for BTTS outstanding, considering they have scored 4 goals in last 2 games / while conceding nearly a dozen though /.
Anyway, Ilves are playing an 18 years old in goal, missing their first choice goalie and a goal from the guests wouldnt be such a miracle as the odds suggest...

BTTS 2,20 and more
Revived is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-17, 07:52   #10
rogumu

RoPS signings are lowerpart of Veikkausliiga because of much lower playerbudget than earlier seasons,RoPS are one of biggest loser in transfermarket and that is for sure 100% reason why they have also concended 10 goals in 2 first games.FC Ilves have decent squad and many same player than last season so for that reason their teamwork is much more ready than visitors.HOMEBANKER!
Old 22-04-17, 07:57   #11
rogumu

One more thing,that 18 years old keeper played strong game last round away 2nd ranked SJK which game Ilves won 1-2 after strong performance so no keeperproblem in Ilves.3-0,1

Last edited by rogumu; 22-04-17 at 08:09.
Old 22-04-17, 08:10   #12
rogumu

Ilves odds rising and there is zero reason for that...crazy people!!
Old 22-04-17, 12:10   #13
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road

Date: 22.4.2017
Sport: Football
Event: Finnland Veikkausliiga
Start time: 15:00
Game: Vaasa PS v Kuopio PS
Pick: Over 2,5 goals @2,30 or more!
Bookies Offer: Pinnacle @2,33!
Stake: 10/10
Analysis:
Today`s picks are a bit late, but I needed to do extra work on researches. I hate losing streaks like the one we are going through right now, it is still a profitable month and Snooker picks are OK but football was struggling for us and I intend that to change.
We will start in Finnland, I think bookmakers are giving very high odds on overs in games where we can realistically expect overs. This is one of the such, VPS and KuPS is a long time first division encounter and normally these two produce goals. This season is should not be different both have started in scoring modes.
VPS are currently 7th and their average of goals is actually the highest in the League: 5 per game for the first 3 games of the season, plus some high scoring games during the preseason. 0-5, 1-3 and 4-2 are their results so far.
On the other side, Kuopio are also in the midtable, with one game less played and they had one over and one under so far. They, too played scoring games during preseason (in Finnish Cup).
Both teams can score here, I expect a draw: 2-2!
GL
Old 22-04-17, 12:19   #14
Cypriot Eagle

I cannot write off RoPS all together, their starting 11 is strong enough to fight any team. Their recent problems is that the team is young and just needs time. Not sure if they are ready yet but they are definitely better than what the results show. Also Malinen usually gets his team to play well against Ilves.

My guess is that they are not completely ready but will improve. I will stick with my Ilves over 1.5 goals scenario.

VPS - KuPS over 2.5 goals.

PS Kemi is difficult to predict still but this is a match that SJK must win. The 1x2 odds are too low though. SJK over 1.5 goals.

Good Luck!
Old 22-04-17, 17:20   #15
TEDDIE21

TEDDIE21 is an unknown quantity at this point

What a BANKER we had today
Old 23-04-17, 00:07   #16
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road

Date: 23.4.2017
Sport: Football
Event: Finnland Veikkausliiga
Start time: 16:00
Game: Jyvaskyla v HJK Helsinki
Pick: Over 3 goals @2,20 or more!
Bookies Offer: Pinnacle @2,20!
Stake: 10/10
Analysis:
This is a match between by far the worst team and one of the best in the League. Jyvaskyla won`t survive this season, they have a poor team and all kinds of problems. HJK are main favourites for the title and although games between bottom and top teams don`t always yield goals, this one should.
The main reason should be poor quality of the home team. I wanted to take HJK handicap but I don`t like the line (-2) AH is simply too much. One goal by home team can destroy everysthing. Jyvaskyla started the season with poor Cup performances, where they even lost 1-9 to KuPS, although they played with even poorer team. In the League they started with 2-5 loss at Mariehamn and continued with 0-0 against poor HIFK.
Now they will play against the strongest team in the League. HJK started with some great results. 5-0 against VPS and 2-0 against KuPS who are both better teams than Jyvaskyla show that they are scoring easily.
This will be onesided, I expect HJK to play seriously, this is only the beginning of the season, so they wlll be focused. My call is 1-5 away win!
GL!
Old 24-04-17, 12:43   #17
Cypriot Eagle

HIFK - FC Lahti
- After the last HIFK 0-0 draw with JJK I swore myself never to back goals in a HIFK match and now their next match, I am backing goals. stupid, stupid, stupid...

This match should be different than the previous games of HIFK as Lahti will be more offensive. This will open more chances for HIFK also at home to score. Also both teams know each other really well. Many HIFK players are former Lahti players and several of them have played under Lahti head coach Toni Korkeakunnas.

Previous two HIFK - FC Lahti matches have ended 2-2 and 3-3.

Thus, my picks for today
Both teams to score with 2.10
Pekka Sihvola to score anytime (its his birthday)
FC Lahti draw no bet (they are just better this season)

edit: 1-2 FT

Good Luck!

Last edited by Cypriot Eagle; 24-04-17 at 18:24.