BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
France/Holland/Belgium

France/Holland/Belgium
French Ligue 1 and Ligue 2. All Belgium soccer, all Holland soccer. Picks, analysis, etc. Bet at:
Expekt - 100% bonus and superb number of events on offer!!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 20-04-17, 23:08   #1
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road
Default France Ligue 1 21/4/2017 - 23/4/2017

http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/france/ligue-1/

Date: 21.4.2017
Sport: Football
Event: France Ligue 1
Start time: 20:45
Game: Nancy Lorraine v Olympique Marseille
Pick: Over 2,5 goals @2,10 or more!
Bookies Offer: Pinnacle @2,11!
Stake: 10/10
Analysis:
Olympique have another rather average season and they will need to try their best to qualify for Europa League. Games like this one are must win situations, so they will have to attack. Currently 6th they are 3 points behind Europa League place.
Olympique are otherwise known as a scoring team, they like to attack and have quality to do so. A travel to Nancy will surely be considered as a perfect 3 point situation. But it won`t be so easy, Nancy ar able to surprise. Still, their overall average of goals is 2,7 per game and away average of 2,8 goals gives them hope that they can score 2-3.
Nancy on the other side are currently 17th, one place above relegation zone. They are a team that rarely wins big, but in their last home game they managed a good 3-0 win over Rennes. That was their only win in the last 10 games played. They have an average of 2,2 goals scored in theit games, but on the other side, they managed 4 overs in last 5 games played.
I see both teams scoring and Marseille winning, my call is 1-3!
GL!

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 22-04-17, 10:25   #2
Cyrus
Freshman

Cyrus is an unknown quantity at this point

Marseille missing gomis and valbuena should have lead you to avoid this pick. But keep up the good work mate.

Sent from my K6000 Pro using Tapatalk
Cyrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-17, 12:52   #3
alhemicar_hn

alhemicar_hn is an unknown quantity at this point

Dijon - Angers (Pick: H, Odds: 2,20 William Hill, Stakes: 6/10)

This is a risky game as Dijon is winless in their last 8 games while Angers had some tough schedule recently but likes coming to this stadium. Dijon will simply have to attack as they are 2 points away from the safe zone and they won't have chance then this one to score so much needed points.
alhemicar_hn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-17, 00:10   #4
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road

Date: 23.4.2017
Sport: Football
Event: France Ligue 1
Start time: 21:15
Game: Olympique Lyon v AS Monaco
Pick: Monaco (-0,25) AH @2,10 or more!
Bookies Offer: SBO Bet @2,11!
Stake: 10/10
Analysis:
Well there is no dobut in my mind about winners here. You can check their team, they will field their best players and will go for a win. They have to, PSG is dangerous and they are winning. This match would settle the things in Monaco`s favour again and I hope they will deliver.
Lyon of course were the best French team from the end of 90ties and until some 6-7 years ago. They were dominating and winning titles one after another. But at the moment, they are just above average. Currently 5th they are doing great in Europa League and are perhaps still tired of their Thirsday match at Besiktas, which they won afterr penalties.
On the other side, we are all watching Monaco: they are simply fantastic. Quick, pacy players, new start of World football Mbappe and of course Falcao: they will all play and will be motivated to score.
For me there is no doubt about the winner, Monaco are currently better team and they need to win this. My call is 1-3 away win!
GL!
Old 23-04-17, 00:31   #5
betcatalog

betcatalog is on a distinguished road

Lyon has a total of 21 out of 32 over 2.5 and 12 at 16 over 2.5 at her court. Monaco has far away the better offensive line with 90 goals in 32 games, that is, scoring at will, three goals per match. He has 26 out of 32 over 2.5 goals and 10 out of 16 over 2.5 away games
OLYMPIQUE LYONNAIS vs AS MONACO @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.44
betcatalog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-17, 01:02   #6
inv

inv is on a distinguished road

I watched the game against Dijon and Monaco needed two freekicks from Falcao to win the game, otherwise I think that they should have lost that game, so be careful.
inv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-17, 07:57   #7
ellas98

ellas98 is an unknown quantity at this point

I watched their game against Dortmund on Wednesday. And they were more than convincing. Besides, Lyon played an awfully long game in Turkey on Thursday night. I agree with Macot's pick.
Lyon can afford not winning this game they will still stay on the table where they are now.

Monaco need the points as PSG are close behind them. Besides, they need to avenge their loss at home in the reverse game in December.
ellas98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-17, 13:46   #8
Miccho

Miccho is on a distinguished road

I dunno why people here and in the Champions League thread put so much emphasis on Monaco's games vs Angers and Dijon. Come on, it was so obvious Monaco were deliberately saving energy for Cl and trying to play in the most economic way (and they succeeded).
Miccho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-17, 13:48   #9
hashishmaster

hashishmaster is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miccho View Post
I dunno why people here and in the Champions League thread put so much emphasis on Monaco's games vs Angers and Dijon. Come on, it was so obvious Monaco were deliberately saving energy for Cl and trying to play in the most economic way (and they succeeded).
True, it was very obvious.
hashishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-17, 13:52   #10
Dimitar88

Dimitar88 is on a distinguished road

Lyon - Monaco
Pick: Monaco -0.25
Odds: 1.99 @ Pinnacle

Lyon clearly gave up in Ligue1 and their recent results and the squads that Genesio fields are proves that. The team lost at home from Lorient with 1:4, while last week their game against Bastia was abandoned during the first half, as in both matches the manager fielded mixed squads, clearly concentrating everything in the Europa League. And with their qualification for the semifinals of the tournament, where they will meet Ajax and the first game being in ten days, today once again we shall see a mixed squad from Lyon. They are currently on fifth place in the table, having two points advantage and two games in hand from sixth Marseille and seven points advantage from seventh Saint Etienne and with the fact that one of Monaco and PSG will be in the final of the Coupe de France and will meet either Angers or Guingamp (I can***8217;t see how the winner of Monaco ***8211; PSG will miss to lift that trophy) the sixth position in Ligue1 will also mean an Europa League place, so the minimum job of securing a place for the European Competitions for Lyon looks done. However, the chance of making something in the Europa League is there, as well as a title in this tournament would mean a place in the Champions League next season, which was goal number one for the club this season. Above all that, Lyon played extremely tough 120 minutes in Turkey on Thursday, a game after which Lacazette, Fekir and Ghezzal got injuries and even if they are not that serious, there is no chance that Genesio will risk with them before the games with Ajax. Except these three, Lyon is also without central defender Mammana and left back Morel. Normally I would have gone with the over here, but without Lacazette and Fekir I just can***8217;t see Lyon making much up front and therefore a bet on Monaco looks like the better option at this stage.
The dream season for the young and full of talent squad of Monaco continues. The team eliminated Borussia Dortmund in the midweek and is now among the last four in the most prestigious tournament in Europe, which is an outstanding achievement for these young players. Monaco also reached the final in the League Cup, where they lost from PSG and are in the semifinals of the Coupe de France, where again they will meet PSG in the midweek. But their biggest chance of a trophy remains the title in Ligue1. Currently Monaco is three points behind PSG, but also with two games in hand, which means that until the end of the season the club can lose three points and still end up with the title (they have way better goal difference than PSG). On paper their toughest game for sure looks exactly this one against Lyon, but still a defeat or draw here would mean that the pressure for Monaco will rise even more and after that there will not be a room for any mistake in the last five games. The Monegasques are really flying high at this last stage of the campaign, having won six in a row in the league, having beaten Borussia Dortmund twice and the only game which they did not win from their last ten in all competitions is the defeat from PSG in the League Cup final. Another impressive thing is that the fatique after this really hard schedule recently is not feeling, as well as the players, despite most of them being so young, are playing really good under all this pressure at them from PSG and with the matches in the Champions League. Sidibe is out for this game, while Bernardo Silva is a doubt, as he is expected to start from the bench, but even without these two, the missing in Lyon are way bigger and also the current form is surely in favor of Monaco (adding the fact that Monaco played against Dortmund on Wednesday, while Lyon played a day later, travelled to Turkey and played 120 minutes)
Dimitar88 is offline   Reply With Quote