This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Champions League

Champions League
Predictions and analysis for CL games.
Bet on Champions League at:
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 31-07-18, 09:17   #1
Juzni vetar
Freshman

Juzni vetar is on a distinguished road
Default Spartak Trnava-Legia Warsaw 31/7

3.50 3.30 2.10

I watched a match from the first game and Tarnava was definitely the better team. I do not see how Legia will beat them in their stadium, so I will try 1X DC @1.66 high stakes
Juzni vetar is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 31-07-18, 11:32   #2
Bodza
Freshman

Bodza is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzni vetar View Post
3.50 3.30 2.10

I watched a match from the first game and Tarnava was definitely the better team. I do not see how Legia will beat them in their stadium, so I will try 1X DC @1.66 high stakes
Legia coach said that some players had a stomach problem in first match and he had problem with game preparing. He said that he believe that Legia have better team than Tarnava and that they have good chance.

Also Legia won last match in national championship where some players were rested, so be careful with this one.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Bodza is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-18, 16:48   #3
WiserthantheCrowd

WiserthantheCrowd is on a distinguished road

Trnava were definitely the better team ON the day. It does not mean that they are a better team overall. Legia had a couple of injuries and they claim that some other players had a virus the night before the game and hadn't recovered. It sounds legit.

Overall there is no question that Legia is a better team and they're playing in a more competitive league... Trnava were very motivated in the 1st league but I think Legia are motivated now... We've seen Legia stuttering in the first rounds in some of the previous years as well and then turning things around.

I have taken Legia for the win. Of course, a mere win may not be enough for them to qualify since they need to turn around a 2 goal deficit and may even need to add another one if Trnava score which they are certainly more than capable of. So I think it's quite possible that Legia wins but does not qualify... We'll see...
WiserthantheCrowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-18, 19:30   #4
soczi
Freshman

soczi is an unknown quantity at this point

For me clearly a No Bet at these odds for 1x2. Trnava was much better team in 1st leg which was no surprise taking into account Legia lost against worse opponents last year and didn't impress in the first qualifying game against Cork even though won 3:0 in the end, yet Irish team squandered some real sitters during that game and it could have gone a bit different then. Legia still commits tons of mistakes in defense which simply average teams are able to capitalize from but they also seem to possess some talent in offense and with the time which they are getting with each and every game can finally surprise. In my opinion we will see goals here from both sides so Bts and over 2,5 is my proposition. Trnava should advance further and the game will be oscillating around draw IMO. Can't predict the winner but with such advantage after first game a home win is a rare thing.
soczi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-18, 22:24   #5
WiserthantheCrowd

WiserthantheCrowd is on a distinguished road

Legia totally dominated the proceedings even though they were a man down by the first half and two men down by the end of the 2nd half. Otherwise, they would not just have won but most probably advanced.
WiserthantheCrowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-18, 19:25   #6
soczi
Freshman

soczi is an unknown quantity at this point

Legia was better than last week but the fact they got two totally deserved red cards showed they did quite a lot in order not to concede themselves. It's hard to say why Trnava didn't score , they of course should have done it on several occasions but simply was too weak as they weren' t able to score in 3 on 1 4 on 2 or 5 on 2 situations.
soczi is offline   Reply With Quote