BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET


Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Champions League


Champions League
Predictions and analysis for CL games.
Bet on Champions League at:
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-10-17, 22:46   #1
bardo
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Macedonia
Posts: 631
bardo is on a distinguished road
Default 17.Oct. Real Madrid - Tottenham

1.36 5.00 7.50
bardo is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 16-10-17, 00:58   #2
TonyPlaystation
Freshman
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Harajuku Style
Posts: 191
TonyPlaystation is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

There is no Keylor Navas for this match. With Kiko Casilla even Getafe and Levante can score against Real Madrid.

There is no Carvajal, he is 4th most played player of the squad at La Liga.

There is no Gareth Bale, he is one of key players of this squad.

There is no Kovacic but he is not that important.

Vertonghen and Dembele is back for Londoners.

Londoners has won their 5 official games and they did'nt concede a goal in 4 of this 5 games.

Odds are really realy really ridicolous. Harry Kane has scored 5 goals in his first two games at that group. He is a top goal-scorer of the organisation. Gareth Bale is one of the top assister of the organisation who is missing for Madrid team.

Tottenham is my favourite in this match and i'm quite sure they will get at least one point.
TonyPlaystation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-17, 06:57   #3
HeatAr
Member
 
HeatAr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Posts: 333
HeatAr is on a distinguished road
Default

Keylor Navas isn't definitely ruled out for this game, he trained on Sunday and could take part in the game.
HeatAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-17, 13:16   #4
stefanmsrb
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 7
stefanmsrb is on a distinguished road
Default

Keylor is recovered he will start tomorrow the match. Thanks to the God because Kiko Casilla is I must admit very awful goalkeeper..
As far as I know Totenham without Dembele,Wanyama,Rose,Lamela + Delle Alli = he is still suspended.
I saw that stadium is almost sold out , will be full tomorrow night Santiago Bernabeu 80000 seats. Fans will be 12th player for Real tomorrow Im sure ..

I bring u now some reliable fresh infos; Bale will be back on 1st November against Totenham,Carvajal probably also than.. While Mateo Kovacic needs 1 month more to recover.. But anyway RM with pretty strong lineup tomorrow .. (famous Diario MARCA -Madrid based paper ) says that this is lineup Keylor; Nacho, Varane, Ramos, Marcelo; Casemiro, Kroos, Modric, Isco; Benzema y Cristiano

Totenham manager Pochettino is famous for rotating in Europa matches..Just look at last season... Especially now that he will have big match on weekend
Totenham-Liverpool... But no doubt he will still put an attacking minded team...
My prediction is 3-1 for R madrid and betting 1 & BTTS [2.50]

Last edited by stefanmsrb; 16-10-17 at 13:18.
stefanmsrb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-17, 13:28   #5
litost
Senior Member
 
litost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Painless Land
Posts: 7,516
litost is on a distinguished road
Default

1- keylor out is bad but casilla IS NOT an awfull keeper .... kept it togueter last season for some months and almost never does not perform wich given circumstances for 2nd keepers is never easy ...

2-no doubt carvajal is top 3-5 on europa aka world on that position ..but young ace achraf or nacho can cover ...

3.- bale out what !! ... hes been out for real at least half of his time at whites ...
they managed to win 3 CL´s so errrrr .. welll..

..so even if i agree spurs odds are disgrace given locals lack of control at games ...
i would not put those factors as important ..exp line up best posible minus 2...

not sure how many and how important those missings are for north londoners ...
but i can see them scoring and keepin it tight ...
litost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-17, 13:37   #6
TonyPlaystation
Freshman
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Harajuku Style
Posts: 191
TonyPlaystation is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Dembele is fit again.

Famous ROTATION GUY Poch's CL Result with Spurs:

P8 W4 D1 L3 Goals:12-7


Navas trained with team on Sunday and it is %75 for now. Kiko Castilla has still chance to be in squad.

Spurs are really underrated in here, i just don't get it.

Remember:

https://www.transfermarkt.com/spielb...ericht/2917372
https://www.transfermarkt.com/spielb...ericht/2754899
https://www.transfermarkt.com/spielb...ericht/2646019
https://www.transfermarkt.com/spielb...ericht/2618992

Last edited by TonyPlaystation; 16-10-17 at 13:40.
TonyPlaystation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-17, 14:10   #7
stefanmsrb
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 7
stefanmsrb is on a distinguished road
Default

Keylor trained yesterday and today also , without problems.

excatly like Zizou today said :

El estado de Keylor: "Ya está con nosotros, se ha entrenado muy bien, sin molestias, pero lo verás mañana".

Means Keylor is now with us, he trained very good, without any problems, but wait until tomorrow to see (if he will be in line up)

Im sure he will be starting GK tomorrow and not Kiko
stefanmsrb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-17, 15:48   #8
svoetbal
Freshman
 
svoetbal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 39
svoetbal is on a distinguished road
Default

Nobody mentioned the absence of Dele Alli for this game.
I know spurs is a really good team but the reason Kane is doing so well is because of alli and eriksen in my opinion.
svoetbal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-17, 16:00   #9
Breizhtois
Member
 
Breizhtois's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Brest, France
Posts: 394
Breizhtois is on a distinguished road
Default

An other important point is that Tottenham is 6 points ahead Dortmund and a defeat in Madrid wouldn't be dramatic.
English teams usually cares much more about PL than Champions League and the Spurs will play against Liverpool in Wembley next week-end while they're 3 pts behind MU and 5 behind City.
It doesn't mean they won't care and not play at 100% in Madrid but we all know that the schedule can have an impact on a match.
Breizhtois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-17, 17:08   #10
Get Real!
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 284
Get Real! is on a distinguished road
Default

After seeing that Kane was the only threat posed by Spurs against APOEL while their remaining players were mediocre (despite spending so much on them), I wouldn't be surprised if Spurs gets completely stuffed by Madrid and doesn't come anywhere near scoring.

My prediction: Home team to win to nil by at least 3 goals.
Get Real! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-17, 17:24   #11
stefanmsrb
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 7
stefanmsrb is on a distinguished road
Default

Pochettino said Danny Rose will be on the bench, means again Vertongen will start as LB. Because the news are Ben Davies is still ill and didn't travel to Madrid.
Mousa Dembele has to pass final test tonight if he will train normally probably than we will see him playing tomorrow night.
Delle Alli has travelled with team to Madrid but he can't play because of red card suspension.
He wants to be there to take selfies probably on the stadium
stefanmsrb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-17, 17:57   #12
TonyPlaystation
Freshman
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Harajuku Style
Posts: 191
TonyPlaystation is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

https://twitter.com/SpursOfficial/st...46296978497537
TonyPlaystation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-17, 21:49   #13
HeatAr
Member
 
HeatAr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Posts: 333
HeatAr is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breizhtois View Post
An other important point is that Tottenham is 6 points ahead Dortmund and a defeat in Madrid wouldn't be dramatic.
English teams usually cares much more about PL than Champions League and the Spurs will play against Liverpool in Wembley next week-end while they're 3 pts behind MU and 5 behind City.
It doesn't mean they won't care and not play at 100% in Madrid but we all know that the schedule can have an impact on a match.
IMO this season Tottenham's priority is getting out of the group stages and they care more about it than the PL. So far they have played at full throttle in both games they have played in CL and I don't think they will try to save energy for Liverpool. Liverpool are also playing in CL, they are travelling to Slovenia to face Maribor and I have no doubt that it will be very hard for them. Both teams are playing on Tuesday and both will have the same amount of time for preparation, the only difference is the trip to Slovenia is bigger than the trip to Spain. Tottenham have been progressing steadily this season, they are getting better with every single game and they are slowly getting injured players back. My point is that I doubt that the game against Liverpool will have any implications on Tottenham's players.
HeatAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-17, 07:20   #14
Get Real!
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 284
Get Real! is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatAr
Liverpool are also playing in CL, they are travelling to Slovenia to face Maribor and I have no doubt that it will be very hard for them.
You can't be serious!
Get Real! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-17, 08:15   #15
Rozde
Freshman
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Novi Sad, Serbia
Posts: 121
Rozde is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Real! View Post
After seeing that Kane was the only threat posed by Spurs against APOEL while their remaining players were mediocre (despite spending so much on them), I wouldn't be surprised if Spurs gets completely stuffed by Madrid and doesn't come anywhere near scoring.

My prediction: Home team to win to nil by at least 3 goals.
Mate, be real, we are talking about one of the toughest team in Europe, Spurs are very different team from last year(more experienced than last year, one of things which they improved is deffending and they are more balanced team).
I already wrote before that Pochettino will make sure everyone that he is a top class manager, no better way to prove his quality is tonight at Santiago Bernabeu.
Tottenham are essential away team from their home this season, and they are in really good run and bookies are underestimating them by this ridiculous odd.

Real is Real, they are always fighting for the top and to be honest they have one of if not one of the best team ever, but this year like no one is scared that much of them, they got conceded a goal almost every match, other thing is that Real is more dangerous away than home(they broke this weekend a record of a 13 away wins in row from Barcelona) we will see, Real problem will be that they are going to have a hard and tough schedule their bench is short, many players left but somehow they haven't bought any big name(which they should) and they are getting older and older. To expect something like 3:0 or 4:0 is bold maybe last year but this I am not really sure.

I expect an good and equal match, Alli is a big blow but Eriksen is the one who is a brain of his team and his is playing his best football ever. If Kane and him want to show to the world how good they are this is their chance.
On other hand we have Isco, who's magic is maturing this year
Rozde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-17, 08:37   #16
Get Real!
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 284
Get Real! is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozde
Mate, be real, we are talking about one of the toughest team in Europe, Spurs are very different team from last year(more experienced than last year, one of things which they improved is deffending and they are more balanced team).
I already wrote before that Pochettino will make sure everyone that he is a top class manager, no better way to prove his quality is tonight at Santiago Bernabeu.
Tottenham are essential away team from their home this season, and they are in really good run and bookies are underestimating them by this ridiculous odd.

Real is Real, they are always fighting for the top and to be honest they have one of if not one of the best team ever, but this year like no one is scared that much of them, they got conceded a goal almost every match, other thing is that Real is more dangerous away than home(they broke this weekend a record of a 13 away wins in row from Barcelona) we will see, Real problem will be that they are going to have a hard and tough schedule their bench is short, many players left but somehow they haven't bought any big name(which they should) and they are getting older and older. To expect something like 3:0 or 4:0 is bold maybe last year but this I am not really sure.

I expect an good and equal match, Alli is a big blow but Eriksen is the one who is a brain of his team and his is playing his best football ever. If Kane and him want to show to the world how good they are this is their chance.
On other hand we have Isco, who's magic is maturing this year
The problem with Spurs is that if you take Kane away there's really nothing there!

I watched the Spurs game against APOEL (a very low budget team of under 20 million) and Kane (who was foolishly unmarked all night) is the only player that stood out and ONLY because he was unmarked!

So, am I to believe that Real Madrid's defense is the same level as that of APOEL? That would be a joke!

No doubt the Madrid defense will neutralize Kane rendering him useless, and not to mention that Spurs' opportunities to score will be VERY limited as they'll spend most of the match defending. If they open up thinking that they can score Madrid will be swift to punish them.

Sorry, but I didn't see the "greatness" of Spurs that some of you are seeing, and had APOEL been a little more clinical in their many chances (due to the useless Camargo up front) Spurs wouldn't have survived Nicosia even let alone Bernabeu!

Football is all about budget and for the money they've spent Spurs is rubbish! Sorry.
Get Real! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-17, 09:39   #17
ilunga mwepu
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: ***45824;***54620;***48124;***44397;
Posts: 321
ilunga mwepu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefanmsrb View Post
Pochettino said Danny Rose will be on the bench, means again Vertongen will start as LB. Because the news are Ben Davies is still ill and didn't travel to Madrid.
Mousa Dembele has to pass final test tonight if he will train normally probably than we will see him playing tomorrow night.
Delle Alli has travelled with team to Madrid but he can't play because of red card suspension.
He wants to be there to take selfies probably on the stadium
The most important absence here is Davies, as Spurs are so much better with him supporting the attack from LWB (than with Son HM doing his headless chicken thing). Having to use Vertonghen as a LB in a flat back four is far from ideal, but they can still be competitive here if Dembele is fit to partner Winks, as it means they may not have to completely cede the midfield to Modric and Kroos. RM -1.25 is fair.
ilunga mwepu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-17, 09:51   #18
essecento
Freshman
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Sicily
Posts: 42
essecento is on a distinguished road
Default

Maybe I'm crazy but for this match I dont see tons of goals. RM at Bernabeu is allways very difficult to defeat and even scoring wont be easy for Tottenham. Also Reals is not in best shape in this moment.
I go with Under 3,25 @1,94 (italiano books)
essecento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-17, 10:37   #19
Rozde
Freshman
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Novi Sad, Serbia
Posts: 121
Rozde is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Real! View Post
The problem with Spurs is that if you take Kane away there's really nothing there!

I watched the Spurs game against APOEL (a very low budget team of under 20 million) and Kane (who was foolishly unmarked all night) is the only player that stood out and ONLY because he was unmarked!

So, am I to believe that Real Madrid's defense is the same level as that of APOEL? That would be a joke!

No doubt the Madrid defense will neutralize Kane rendering him useless, and not to mention that Spurs' opportunities to score will be VERY limited as they'll spend most of the match defending. If they open up thinking that they can score Madrid will be swift to punish them.

Sorry, but I didn't see the "greatness" of Spurs that some of you are seeing, and had APOEL been a little more clinical in their many chances (due to the useless Camargo up front) Spurs wouldn't have survived Nicosia even let alone Bernabeu!

Football is all about budget and for the money they've spent Spurs is rubbish! Sorry.
But I can't take Kane out, he is playing . I understund what are you saying, not to lie you against APOEL I expected something like 1:0 max 2:0, but dude scored hat-trick, they showed that they can play. Be realistic, Real is not going to be better in Cyprus when they play against APOEL, like it or not it is one of toughest grounds in Europe, they played quarter-finals few years ago. You estimate Spurs by one game!! Camagro was useless I agree, but by my philosophy only the strong team could beat on-fired side. By this if They beat BVB 3:1 same as Real, what shoud I think??
Rozde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-17, 11:46   #20
Nikko
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Mercury
Posts: 1,023
Nikko has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatAr View Post
Both teams are playing on Tuesday and both will have the same amount of time for preparation, the only difference is the trip to Slovenia is bigger than the trip to Spain.
The trip is basically the same, 200km difference is nothing when flying, about 15-20 minutes.

Regarding the match, i don't think Tottenham can do much in Madrid, but the odds are short as well.
Nikko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-17, 12:21   #21
sirac
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Bucharest,Romania.
Posts: 3,924
sirac is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Real! View Post
The problem with Spurs is that if you take Kane away there's really nothing there!

I watched the Spurs game against APOEL (a very low budget team of under 20 million) and Kane (who was foolishly unmarked all night) is the only player that stood out and ONLY because he was unmarked!

So, am I to believe that Real Madrid's defense is the same level as that of APOEL? That would be a joke!

No doubt the Madrid defense will neutralize Kane rendering him useless, and not to mention that Spurs' opportunities to score will be VERY limited as they'll spend most of the match defending. If they open up thinking that they can score Madrid will be swift to punish them.

Sorry, but I didn't see the "greatness" of Spurs that some of you are seeing, and had APOEL been a little more clinical in their many chances (due to the useless Camargo up front) Spurs wouldn't have survived Nicosia even let alone Bernabeu!

Football is all about budget and for the money they've spent Spurs is rubbish! Sorry.
Youre aware that they were depleted against Apoel? Half of their usual regulars were injured so what you saw wasnt the ideal Spurs but even the best Spurs team aint in the same league as Real same as Apoel aint a team to play CL, they dont belong here. But on their best Spurs can cause troubles but still dont see them coping in such big games, dont remember when was their latest big result playing away against a big gun, prolly against Milan when they had Bale, but even in PL they play good but usually lose against big guns and now they arent even at their best, still struggling with injuries.
Real is definitelly not reliable with Zizou lack of tactics but on CL night they usually bring it on and there are only few teams who can match their intensity and quality, i doubt Spurs is one of them, so im basically agree with you but just dont like how you judge them. Prolly Real will take this in a game with goals.
__________________
My country is the world...and my religion is to do good.
sirac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-17, 19:07   #22
janmisiok
Member
 
janmisiok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 570
janmisiok is on a distinguished road
Default

Kane to score is 99% bet here, he is rumoured to be on Real radar, so he has a lot to prove and is in great form
janmisiok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-17, 21:57   #23
Get Real!
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 284
Get Real! is on a distinguished road
Default

So WTF happened here? Why wasn't Spurs steamrolled like I expected?

I'll go watch the highlights***8230;
Get Real! is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



 
Last BA mainsite picks
Updated every 2nd min.

Advertisement




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:10.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.