BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Other sports > Basketball

Basketball Everything to do with basket !!!

PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 10-10-17, 23:08   #1
OrangeBasketips
Freshman

OrangeBasketips is on a distinguished road
Default Eurocup

OrangeBasketips is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 10-10-17, 23:10   #2
OrangeBasketips
Freshman

Eurocup: Game 1

Lietuvos Rytas vs. Bilbao Basket

Two classic Eurocup teams meets again on Wednesday on season opener.

The hosts. Lietuvos Rytas starting from the bottom. Capital team’s fans could hardly remember of good basketball taste back in the Siemens arena. The last averagely least poor season was back in 2014/15. Since then Rytas was having a nightmare both in Eurocup and Lithuania basketball leagues. Loosing 3 out of 4 semi-finals in past years (as till 2015 they haven’t lost any single one) was a quite big deal, so last season the capital’s people even stopped attending to the games.

The pre-season. After another terrible season club president Gedvydas Vainauskas whose rasist thoughts spread out the world fired himself and gave his belly fruit to entrepreneur Antanas Guoga. The ‘philanthropist’ Guoga lightningly fast dedicated sports director seat to noble basketball player Linas Kleiza. There were talks that he also made some colaborations with Jonas Valanciunas and Arvydas Macijauskas on supporting the old club of Vilnius as the reputation was gone with the wind.

The past&future. Well everyone‘s is very optimistic about this years squad and team governance. There could be much said on topic: how much influence to the team results is goint to give this years squad compared to last. Previous season Tomas Pacesas gathered the group by himself and approved a miserable manager/team builder and coaching skills. Gailius and Kisielius was a disaster, Logan left, Akagon came and left so did the Broadus and so much more, then Pacesas was fired and Kurtinaitis had to step in former coach shoes and make an implement changes on the vegetating group of individuals that had nothing in common with his playbook. Despite of that he approved being a good coach and won a bronze with only Jimmy Baron and poor Lithuanians as the gheto of Hannah, Fisher and Brown was suspended and Gordon was injured.

New beggining. Kurtinaitis had some influence on building squad and added strecth four/five fellas Robert Carter, Travis Peterson and Loukas Mavrokefalidis at the backcourt including modern center in the paint Lithuania prospect shining star Echodas. At frontcourt we have laidback cool personalities newcomers Ben Madgen, Chris Kramer and Mindaugas old wolf Lukauskis. Only few players stayed: Jomantas, Normantas, Baron, Giedraitis. There‘s also Marc Carter but he might be counting last days as he cant take over the 2nd pointguard role which he‘s not.

The importance. Kurtinaitis took-off the practise intensity after upset vs. Lietkabelis and since then Rytas curve was rising. We already seen different team vs. Žalgiris in that hell of a battle. As a completely new team Rytas is building confidence in themselves and so in the fans who start to believe and in return that‘s gonna cost Bilbao team a full-house today.

The visitors. Bilbao is a mixture of experienced veterans and young rookies. For an old body it takes time to recover after long summer so we shouldn’t see real leader Mumbru for a while. Bilbao during off-season lost another 3 musketeers: Ivan Buva, Scott Bamforth and Eric Michael. New singings aren’t really the same level so during the start of the season team is being cared on longtime average players Tabu and rising star Todorovic shoulders. What’s more that it’s a perfect time to lose for Bilbao from sports betting point of view. They just come after a win against the most unprepared for the season team Real Betis that’s going to get stronger, but only with a time. Bilbao also had a decent lose game in-front of home walls vs. terrible shape Real and didn’t have any chances vs. Fuenlabrada in 1st round. Their preparation was long but not impressive at all.

It’s now or never. The best time to give it a fresh start vs. opponent who didn’t surprise and couldn’t as they have weaker squad than last year, didn’t show anything during pre-season and season start, while only been hitting three-pointers with a terrific shooting percent that has to stop soon.

Equal Alternative option: Bilbao under 80 @ Pinnacle (coach Kurtinaitis informed he’s gonna play long positional offensive attacks as otherwise they can’t stop Bilbao. Positional offence would change completely the tempo of game so 164.5 is insane for an old-school basketball game.)

THE Pick: FT(OT incl.) Home -4.50 (AH) @ 1.870 5/10 SBOBET
#surrealite
Old 11-10-17, 07:01   #3
boreas04

boreas04 is an unknown quantity at this point

Paris Levallois vs Darussafaka @ 20:45 CET, Wednesday

Darussafaka is perhaps the team that got the biggest of blows in Turkey after losing their main sponsor, and as a result letting go all of their key players from last season, including Wanamaker, Clyburn, Bertans, Harangody etc. Right now, they look like a clueless mercenary team that cannot be rated as favorites playing away, even over any domestic team in Turkey. Paris Levallois made their ambitions known by signing quality players in Diaw, Prepelic, Pietrus etc. in summer. They had a slow start in French league, however this team is surely more potent and collective than Darussfaka right now and it should be more visible on a packed home court in Paris today. There is no way for Paris Levallois to be the underdogs at home in this matchup.

Paris Levallois to win @ 2.15 is my call.
Old 11-10-17, 08:24   #4
Milos NS
Super Moderator

Milos NS is on a distinguished road

Well I didn't wrote proper preview in years, so hope it is like riding a bicycle

Alba - Partizan

A bit about Partizan... Glory days are behind Partizan and for few years they are struggling with finances and results. No Euroleague, no true talent and this year will be no different than last one when they finished bellow average.
Team is changed a lot from last season, new coach Miroslav "Muta" Nikolic will try to make something from nothing. He is experienced coach, part of Djordjevic staff in national team, and in the past he produced some quality players. Also his philosophy is fast basketball without any focus on defense. That style of play is showed in first few rounds on ABA League where Partizan went 171, 164 and 171 points per game.
Roster is changed a lot, from important players from last season Partizan lost almost entire starting 5, but they signed few US players like Ian Baker (New Mexico State University), Nigel Williams-Goss (Gonzaga University) and Patrick Miller (Leones de Santo Domingo) along side few domestic players like Djoko Salic, Aranitovic; and Cakarevic.
There is rumor in last few days that Partizan is close to sign ex Armani and Barcelona center, Samardo Samuels, but still nothing new on him.

Coach Nikolic said that ABA League is priority for him and that in Euro Cup he will give chance to younger players to get their minutes on court. So we will see Pecarski, Aranitovic and co much more than in ABA games, but still I don't think he will go to Germany with white flag.

HC is set at -14.5 and I will pass it, despite Alba will most probably cover it. I will go on Over here as 158 line seems a bit low giving the fact that Partizan is playing at the moment around 169 points per game and Alba will score around 90 points to them no doubt.

Over 158 @1.88 Pinnacle 6/10

Last edited by Milos NS; 11-10-17 at 08:26.
Milos NS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-17, 08:29   #5
Milos NS
Super Moderator

Other games that I like today are:

Buducnost Over 156
Gran Canaria -7.5 HC
Old 11-10-17, 08:56   #6
Chaz
Freshman

Chaz is on a distinguished road

I like over 167,5 Gran Canaria- Zenit.

Two run&gun teams playing very fast tempo often over 180pts in their games.

Gran Canaria in ACB this season again plays high scoring games,in 3 rounds so far 182,194 and 160 pts.

Zenit in VTB 171 and 154(vs Uniks)
Chaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-17, 12:14   #7
langon
Freshman

langon is an unknown quantity at this point

What do you think about Bayern Munich against Galatasaray
Galatasaray is not the same team and Bayern is much stronger this season.
i think they can manage a win here...
langon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-17, 12:21   #8
Karl-Heinz

Karl-Heinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi dusan and other experts,

How do you rate Bayern München this season?
http://www.fcb-basketball.de/de/saison/team/

This roster looks more like one from euroleague, doesn’t it?

I am considering a season bet and I wonder if there are many teams with the same quality.

Bayern president is Uli Hoeneß... he wants trophies!
Karl-Heinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-17, 13:24   #9
OrangeBasketips
Freshman

River Andorra - Unics Kazan

Andorra have offensive, but defense is very bad. In team too much perimeter shooters with bad individual defense. In the paint they have massive slow center Karnowski. Unics left legend Langford, so this season Unics can play more diverse. They add good scorer Smith, big man in the paint Lasme. All in all Unics are stronger in this level, so Unics win.
#surrealite

Full Event Away -1.00 (AH) @ 1.909
4/10 PINNACLE
Old 11-10-17, 17:20   #10
dus@n
Super Moderator

dus@n is on a distinguished road

Alba vs Partizan @20:00 CET

This is too much! Alba was opened on -9 or -10, fnished on -14 with public betting because coach Nikolic said he will use Eurocup to try his young players. That is okay, but now the line is on -17.5 which is CRAZY! Of course he wont use young players (Pecarski, Tadic) for 40 minutes here, guys! They will play 5-10-15 minutes but they are not worse players than starters! Pecarski is not worse than Tomic, he is better player than him already while Tadic is good player. For sure Goss, Miller, Marinkovic, Cakarevic will play their minutes (30-40 minutes) and of course he cant play with Partizan like with toy and allow 20+ loss here. This line is so crazy and I am going with huge stake here.

Partizan +18
dus@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-17, 17:28   #11
dus@n
Super Moderator

dus@n is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl-Heinz View Post
Hi dusan and other experts,

How do you rate Bayern München this season?
http://www.fcb-basketball.de/de/saison/team/

This roster looks more like one from euroleague, doesn***8217;t it?

I am considering a season bet and I wonder if there are many teams with the same quality.

Bayern president is Uli Hoeneß... he wants trophies!

Djordjevic finally got time to work in one club (on the contrary to PAO who wanted results same season) so he brought in in this season what he needed last one - Jovic, Macvan. He knows them from Serbian NT and they are great club players, ready to work big job for the team. Actually for me they are fav no. 1 to win BBL league while they should fight for the title in Eurocup as well. They already showed in opening rounds of BBL what they will work whole season
dus@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-17, 20:31   #12
Chadmild
Freshman

Chadmild is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by boreas04 View Post
Paris Levallois vs Darussafaka @ 20:45 CET, Wednesday

Darussafaka is perhaps the team that got the biggest of blows in Turkey after losing their main sponsor, and as a result letting go all of their key players from last season, including Wanamaker, Clyburn, Bertans, Harangody etc. Right now, they look like a clueless mercenary team that cannot be rated as favorites playing away, even over any domestic team in Turkey. Paris Levallois made their ambitions known by signing quality players in Diaw, Prepelic, Pietrus etc. in summer. They had a slow start in French league, however this team is surely more potent and collective than Darussfaka right now and it should be more visible on a packed home court in Paris today. There is no way for Paris Levallois to be the underdogs at home in this matchup.

Paris Levallois to win @ 2.15 is my call.
Just to tell you that Paris city retired from the club last summer. His new name is Levallois
Chadmild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-17, 07:26   #13
Milos NS
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milos NS View Post
Other games that I like today are:

Partizan Over 158
Buducnost Over 156
Gran Canaria -7.5 HC
All 3 bets are won