This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Champions League

Champions League
Predictions and analysis for CL games.
Bet on Champions League at:
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 02-04-18, 10:23   #1
Miloske83

Miloske83 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Champions League QUARTER-FINALS 03.04.04.04

Ok guys Q, finals firist game in Cl are there and will be nice to watch that games,,04.04 its my B-day so lets be smart and earn some mony
Miloske83 is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 02-04-18, 17:19   #2
icanik88nis
Freshman

icanik88nis is on a distinguished road

My personal opinion is thst real will trash juventus like bayern few years ago. It seems to me that juventus is far from last year and further than two years ago in terms of quality, and they had so many games that had a lot of luck, and i expect them not to have so much luck against real. So my bet will be away win and over 1,5 combo...

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
icanik88nis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-18, 17:42   #3
snelborn

snelborn is an unknown quantity at this point

I really don***8217;t see Bayern having any problems overcoming Sevilla, and think they will beat them in Spain - 4/6 is worth taking IMO - and then will finish them off back in Germany. Bayern will qualify for the semis not having faced even a half decent team in the knockout stages!
snelborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-18, 17:46   #4
snelborn

snelborn is an unknown quantity at this point

Re Liverpool vs Manchester City - the only prediction I would make for this first leg is both to score (8/13). Liverpool will definitely score at home, but I can***8217;t see them keeping City out for 90 minutes. The question is how many do Liverpool have to score to go into the second leg feeling they can still win the tie..
snelborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-18, 05:28   #5
latortuga

latortuga is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by snelborn View Post
Re Liverpool vs Manchester City - the only prediction I would make for this first leg is both to score (8/13). Liverpool will definitely score at home, but I can***8217;t see them keeping City out for 90 minutes. The question is how many do Liverpool have to score to go into the second leg feeling they can still win the tie..
I think it would be a mistake to look at the BPL games between these two teams and use that as a reference - not suggesting you are doing that. I'm still expecting goals but as with any cup like tie the intensity is bound to increase significantly. I think overall over 2 legs it will be very close and if you fancy Liverpool at all I'd recommend taking them to win the cup rather than just winning this game. They have enough scoring power to go further IMO, if they can get by City.

I reckon a 2 goal cushion would give them a pretty good chance in the second leg, but it's going to be hard to keep City out.
latortuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-18, 05:38   #6
latortuga

Juventus v Real Madrid

Hard to know how this will go with both teams pretty close when you factor in Juventus home field advantage. I'll stay away from picking a side and go with goals which I think looks much more appealing based on these 2 teams scoring abilities and defensive records. I was a bit surprised by the ease with which Tottenham scored in Turin and that is influencing me here. I would have expected Allegri to be more conservative in his approach, however I think he has learnt from the UEFA CL final where they got steam rolled playing in that way. Allegri has said this week that he learnt from that final, so we shall see. For these reasons I'll take the over 2.25 with a half stake back if we only get 2 goals.
Old 03-04-18, 05:52   #7
latortuga

Sevilla v Bayern Munich

Not much to say here other than Bayern are by far the stronger team and a clear step up in quality from Man Utd. -1 AH is a bit steep given Sevilla knocked out Utd and just draw with Barca, but hopefully odds come back in for Sevilla leading up to kick off so I can grab Bayern -0.75 AH.
Old 03-04-18, 11:05   #8
takerozzo

takerozzo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by icanik88nis View Post
My personal opinion is thst real will trash juventus like bayern few years ago. It seems to me that juventus is far from last year and further than two years ago in terms of quality, and they had so many games that had a lot of luck, and i expect them not to have so much luck against real. So my bet will be away win and over 1,5 combo...

On this forum Juventus is always one of the worst team in CL and then has 2 finals in last 2 years...
takerozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-18, 13:49   #9
icanik88nis
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by takerozzo View Post
On this forum Juventus is always one of the worst team in CL and then has 2 finals in last 2 years...
I said it is my opinion, maybe i am so wrong, but that is what i think by watching them home against tottenham and milan, and without benatia ajd pjanic, and i see that alex sandro, bernardeschi and mandzukic are doubtful, that is the scenario i see here. I say it again, maybe i am wrong, but we are here to exchange some thoughts, and maybe we help someone, maybe not...

Old 03-04-18, 15:31   #10
nakedtons

nakedtons has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Real Madrid seems like a public bet. We all know what usually happen to those bets. Juventus can probably spring a surprise at home.
nakedtons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-18, 19:04   #11
Pep004
Freshman

Pep004 is on a distinguished road

Juventus v Real Madrid; 20:45

The first match of one of most interesting duels in this part of the competition will be played at Allianz Stadium in Torino and I think that Juventus cannot afford to lose at home. Goin on Santiago Bernabeu with negative would minimize their chances. With Pjani***263; and Benatia suspended, will probably see Chiellini and Barzagli as a center back duo, while De Sciglio and Alex Sandro should cover fullback positions. With Khedira and Matuidi in center of midfield, they will have big defensive support and I see Real Madrid hardly finding spaces between the lines today. With offered odds, I see value on Juventus +0,25 with odds around 1,90. I think that bookies are underestimating the home pitch advantage here. I agree that match can easily go both ways, but once again, I cannot see Italians losing this match and +0,25 is bringing us half profit in case of the draw. Zidane rested some players over the weekend. It will be interesting to see if Bale "bought" his place in starting eleven with the good performance against Las Palmas or not. We will for sure see Cristiano Ronaldo back, but the questions are positions of Benzema and the 3rd forward or attacking midfielder. Benzema, Bale, Isco, Asensio, Vazquez,... three of those five will stay on the bench. In any case, Real will have a strong lineup, but even though they are in series of wins, I'm still not convinced in their performances. In my opinion, with a bit of luck, the first match in Paris could turn up totally differently. Will Real have this "sportive luck" once again, or it will go on another side this time?
Pep004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-18, 19:53   #12
Antoni753

Antoni753 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedtons View Post
Real Madrid seems like a public bet. We all know what usually happen to those bets. Juventus can probably spring a surprise at home.
I dont think so.What makes you think like that?I would rate Bayern Munchen's win a lot more public than Reals's with odds drop rate of 20% to 30%.Real's game is hard to predict I rather would stay away.Im tempted by both to score at Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan.I have read in a sport article that Jupp Heynckes will not approach as Man Utd did and will be eager to score.Bayern Munchen under Jupp play on full trot meanwhile Sevilla are traditionally strong host.Last week they found twice back of the net of Barcelona,who are very well organized defensively this year with only 15 goals against.Obviously,this is achievement.Only three teams managed to do so this season and Sevilla is one of them the others are Real Sociedad and Celta.I doubt Sevilla will sit and wait.Ben Yedder is expected to start with his eight goals he is a potential threat.Either side have decent offensive power.I would be surprised not to see some goals in here.

Last edited by Antoni753; 03-04-18 at 19:57.
Antoni753 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-18, 23:23   #13
Mr. James Purray

Mr. James Purray is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Juve fan alert!
Mr. James Purray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-18, 23:25   #14
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road

General picks: Liverpool vs. Manchester City

Posted by Macot (2018-04-03 22:00 CET)

I wanted to trake Liverpool (0:0) AH but when I started to analyse this match I realised that the only way that they could win this is to score more than Man City. To score at least 3 goals as their defence won`t be able to keep clean sheet.... not against Manchester City.

And with an over I am safe of a dissapointment, away win is very possible here, City was never better, Guardiola`s second season in the Club is fantastic and his team reminds on the best Barcelona team some 5-6 years ago.

And of course statistics. In all competitions, these two teams score a lot and Liverpool also recieves a lot. I won`t give any statistics here, as they are overwhelming. Simply, both should score a couple here, my call is 2-2!

GL

Discuss this pick in the BA forum
Odds Stake Pick Betcategory Sport Bookmaker
2.31 10 / 10 >3.25 Over/Under General picks Pinnacle
Old 04-04-18, 00:21   #15
takerozzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. James Purray View Post
Juve fan alert!
Juve fan alert for what? I've just said the thruth.
Old 04-04-18, 00:22   #16
takerozzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by icanik88nis View Post
I said it is my opinion, maybe i am so wrong, but that is what i think by watching them home against tottenham and milan, and without benatia ajd pjanic, and i see that alex sandro, bernardeschi and mandzukic are doubtful, that is the scenario i see here. I say it again, maybe i am wrong, but we are here to exchange some thoughts, and maybe we help someone, maybe not...

I wasn't arguing with u in particular mate. But every year on this forum it seems that juve is the worst team of the CL. That's all, cheers
Old 04-04-18, 00:30   #17
icanik88nis
Freshman

Quote:
I wasn't arguing with u in particular mate. But every year on this forum it seems that juve is the worst team of the CL. That's all, cheers
I got it right this time, but honestly, it was lucky one. I was little bit suprised when real scored, and they pushed back so much after that. If juve equalized i doubt real would win in that case, i expected real more offensive generally...
Cheers man

Old 04-04-18, 04:21   #18
latortuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macot View Post
General picks: Liverpool vs. Manchester City

Posted by Macot (2018-04-03 22:00 CET)

I wanted to trake Liverpool (0:0) AH but when I started to analyse this match I realised that the only way that they could win this is to score more than Man City. To score at least 3 goals as their defence won`t be able to keep clean sheet.... not against Manchester City.

And with an over I am safe of a dissapointment, away win is very possible here, City was never better, Guardiola`s second season in the Club is fantastic and his team reminds on the best Barcelona team some 5-6 years ago.

And of course statistics. In all competitions, these two teams score a lot and Liverpool also recieves a lot. I won`t give any statistics here, as they are overwhelming. Simply, both should score a couple here, my call is 2-2!

GL

Discuss this pick in the BA forum
Odds Stake Pick Betcategory Sport Bookmaker
2.31 10 / 10 >3.25 Over/Under General picks Pinnacle
I just get this feeling the game might not be as high scoring that people are all saying. Not saying 0-0 but maybe 4 goals is too many? It all depends on whether Pep has solved Liverpool's press because 3 of their goals in the league were turnovers from Fernandiho in 9 mins when the press shutdown all his passing options. Should be an interesting battle and not sure what I'm going to take yet but I agree with you I find it hard to believe Liverpool win this game.
Old 04-04-18, 10:00   #19
JohnLocke85
Freshman

JohnLocke85 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. James Purray View Post
Juve fan alert!
Rubentus please
JohnLocke85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-18, 10:44   #20
latortuga

Barcelona v Roma

I'm hearing that Nainggolan will be out for Roma which is a blow if Roma planned on sitting deep and parking the bus. I really don't see that they have any other choice here because if they play like they did away in Donetsk this could be a cricket score for Barca.

I do expect that Roma will come here to defend deep as any team would against Barca in the 1st leg of a tie, however it really isn't what Roma are good at doing. They don't really have enough of the right players to defend with 10 men on their own goal line and with the absence of Nainggolan this becomes more apparent.

Barca's key attacking players are rested from the weekend so they will be reasonably fresh and raring to go. Can't see any other choice but Barca -1.75 AH...and feeling this will be a 2/3-0 type game.
Old 04-04-18, 14:47   #21
gabone25
Freshman

gabone25 is on a distinguished road

Barcelona -Roma
I expect as well Roma to try to defend but I don***8217;t think they will resist as much , they are not a good away team and if they will concede in the first 20 minutes , we should see a high scoring game.You know guys, many expect Manchester City-Liverpool game to be high scoring but In my opinion this one will be even more high scoring , I could easily see 4-0 type of game.Barcelona destroy Chelsea 3-0 at home and Chelsea is far better than Roma.
My best bet is Barcelona HT/FT at 1.70 and over 3,5 (4-0, 4-1, 5-0 ).
gabone25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-18, 22:44   #22
latortuga

Easy win for Barca and my feeling on Liverpool game proved correct, though at 3-0 HT you would have expected at least 1 more goal, but both teams seemed ready to move on to the next leg.