This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Champions League

Champions League
Predictions and analysis for CL games.
Bet on Champions League at:
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 24-04-18, 16:29   #1
Eurobettingtips
Freshman

Eurobettingtips is on a distinguished road
Default Champions League Semi-Finals 24/04/18 - 25/04.18

Event: Liverpool - Roma
Pick: Roma +0.75 Ah.
Odds: 2.46

Champions League Semi-final for this event I will take Roma +0.75 Ah. Avg. odds (1.50 - 4.80 - 7.20)
My advice is grounded several important reasons.
1. Both teams have reached here after they made very strong games in the elimination phase.
At 1/4 finals Liverpool broke Man.sity in both games, Roma threw the bomb came back from a 3 goals
deficit against Barcelona to make it to this stage in the competition.
2. Roma have won 4, drawn 1, and lost 2 of their 7 games with Liverpool,
the last 3 consecutive wins for the Italians have been in friendly games 2012,2014,2016.
3. Roma comes in full strength, all major players will play tonight while for Liverpool
will be absent two very good players Matip (25/1) and Can (26/3).
4. The strongest weapon tonight all expected to be again Salah but: important is I to note
the fact that Salah was a player of the Romans seasons 2015-2016, 2016 - 2017
his former teammates excellent knowledge of its properties
and Di Francesco will take the best option for conservation the man who decides many games during the season.
I will write a few linesOn the other hand for Dzeko
who has a lot of experience in Premier League as a play for Manchester City 5 seasons (2011-2016) and scored 50 goals.
5. Now I go back to the beginning of the Champions league season and I see a few very important things:
Liverpool against Sevilla Avg. odds for victory @1.65 (2:2 FT)
Liverpool against Spartak Moscow Avg. odds for victory @1.50 (1:1 FT)
Liverpool against Porto Avg. odds for victory @1.45 (0:0 FT)
Roma against Chelsea Avg. odds for victory Chelsea @1.55 (3:3).

Tonight I expect strong game in defense from Roma with good counterattacks in which they are very good and I do not believe
from what I saw this season that Liverpool will win this game because when they are the top favorite
in the games very hard they win. For our strategy/best value option is Roma +0.75 Asian handicap.

"Energy and persistence conquer all things".

Last edited by Eurobettingtips; 24-04-18 at 16:33.
Eurobettingtips is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 24-04-18, 16:46   #2
cluelessG
Freshman

cluelessG is an unknown quantity at this point

Regarding your examples in point 5:
Liverpool against Spartak Moscow Avg. odds for victory @1.50 (1:1 FT) - this was an away game in a group stage, not quite the same as a home game in a semi-final
Liverpool against Porto Avg. odds for victory @1.45 (0:0 FT) - the home side had a 5:0 advantage from the first leg, their motivation was not 100%

But in general I agree with you, there's no value in backing the home win tonight.
cluelessG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-18, 17:42   #3
bella18
Freshman

bella18 is on a distinguished road

Liverpool very short price to win, But I think we might have a few goals in this tonight,
Liverpool to win and both teams to score for me at 3.0
bella18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-18, 17:55   #4
Louis

Louis has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Value is on Roma side tonight.
Liverpool are still favorites but 1.50 are very underestimating odds.
Liverpool still undefeated in CL this season. Maybe it's time for their first defeat?
Last three meetings 2012, 2014, 2016 Roma won at Anfield. All friendlies.

Roma to win & over 2.5 for me. Odds are great: 12.00 !!!
Low stakes of course.
Old 25-04-18, 07:54   #5
Capouer
banned

Capouer is on a distinguished road

Discipline: Football, Champions League
Time: 20:45
Meeting: Bayern Munich - Real Madrid
Tip: over 11.5 corners
Course: 2.28
Bookmaker: Unibet
A few days ago you could have caught a course for this event at 3.00. I used to be at the beginning from the very beginning as soon as I learned that both teams are going in the semi-finals. Now the course has dropped a bit but in my opinion it is the best option for playing this match. Stoppers, plugs and more traffic jams. So in a shortcut you can define the disposition of both teams in each match. Both teams also beat them really in large quantities. One can say that the production of various teams in these matches is done by the band. The opening courses were somehow compromised by Unibet but unfortunately I was not given this gift because I have not been welcomed for some time. According to my predictions, the courses went down well but my plan was to take advantage of and go to this market. I can just now cite the statistics of both teams in the issue of punching different and I give them how they looked in the last 5 matches (different kicks obtained only and exclusively these two teams):
Bayern Munich: 7, 6, 6, 9, 6
Real Madrid: 16 (sic!), 7, 7, 11 (sic!), 6
Balance of corners between the teams from the last quarter of the quarter (regular time):
12.04.2017r. Bayern Munich - Real Madrid @ 8 - 4
18.04.2017r. Real Madrid - Bayern Munich @ 6 - 7
Mathematics and estimation of chances and probability calculus I leave you worms. This season, Real Madrid is even better in terms of getting different shots than it was in the previous season. No team will be here to stone and everybody will want to get the best result for themselves from the first skirmish. I consider the idea of the traffic jam to be the only right way out in this situation.
Capouer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-18, 09:10   #6
Eurobettingtips
Freshman

To happen is most unpleasant but it is not a problem 5-10 goals for 35 min.! I never forget what stances issue in football. England - Iceland Euro 2016 and more..... I will never stop down the people who blocked my accounts!!!!!

"Energy and persistence conquer all things"

Last edited by Eurobettingtips; 27-04-18 at 05:08.
Old 25-04-18, 09:58   #7
Eurobettingtips
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by cluelessG View Post
Regarding your examples in point 5:
Liverpool against Spartak Moscow Avg. odds for victory @1.50 (1:1 FT) - this was an away game in a group stage, not quite the same as a home game in a semi-final
Liverpool against Porto Avg. odds for victory @1.45 (0:0 FT) - the home side had a 5:0 advantage from the first leg, their motivation was not 100%

But in general I agree with you, there's no value in backing the home win tonight.

I accept your remarks!
Old 25-04-18, 10:25   #8
yinklaw123

yinklaw123 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bella18 View Post
Liverpool very short price to win, But I think we might have a few goals in this tonight,
Liverpool to win and both teams to score for me at 3.0

Spot on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yinklaw123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-18, 17:51   #9
bella18
Freshman

bella18 is on a distinguished road

Bayern Munich v Real Madrid

A bit of value on Real Madrid and both teams to score @ 5.50
bella18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-18, 20:36   #10
RafaRoger

RafaRoger is on a distinguished road

Should be goals in Madrid on Tuesday, so I opt for over 3.5 @ 2.05. Bayern need at least 2 goals and I believe they will manage it but they can't prevent Real from scoring at the same time.

On wednesday I think the odds are tasty on a Roma win @ 2.63 Pinnacle, will try it as they're pretty strong at home and Liverpool can afford to lose, even by 2 goals. See really low chances for a draw in that game and see the home victory as the best choice then as they need it the most, even if Liverpool can be deadly on counters as we all know. GL
RafaRoger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-18, 21:55   #11
Antoni753

Antoni753 is on a distinguished road

Of course Real Madrid is immune to penalties
Antoni753 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-18, 22:00   #12
takerozzo

takerozzo is on a distinguished road

As I said in the topic of quarter finals, playing this Champions League is useless.

Madrid is the cancer of football, very very sick...
takerozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-18, 22:12   #13
ellas98

ellas98 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RafaRoger View Post
On wednesday I think the odds are tasty on a Roma win @ 2.63 Pinnacle, will try it as they're pretty strong at home and Liverpool can afford to lose, even by 2 goals. See really low chances for a draw in that game and see the home victory as the best choice then as they need it the most, even if Liverpool can be deadly on counters as we all know. GL
I really don't expect Liverpool to play like they can afford to lose. I think they will stick with their uncompromising style and score a couple to Rome again. Agree that they are deadly on counters.
Rome have no choice but attack, and I do not see Rome capable to keep Pool's attack at bay, meanwhile score at the other end of the field. In my view Liverpool will be able to enjoy themselves, so I would not be surprised if it would be another goal galore with a Liverpool win.
And the odds for the visitors' win are tasty, too!
GL!
ellas98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-18, 22:16   #14
EnterTheVoid
Freshman

EnterTheVoid is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by takerozzo View Post
As I said in the topic of quarter finals, playing this Champions League is useless.

Madrid is the cancer of football, very very sick...
same for Serie A and some old lady club, innit
EnterTheVoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-18, 22:43   #15
luzernhero

luzernhero is on a distinguished road

It's almost sure now that Real Marid will win it again, Liverpool or Roma are not on their level at all no matter how good Liverpool look at times...

Such a lousy club will win this competition 3 years straight, what a shame...
luzernhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-18, 22:48   #16
litost

litost is on a distinguished road

partly agree ...

real is like a freeking black hole in football......

how on earth such a tactical royal mess reaches 3 CL straight finals ( probably wins all couse at finals their galons are even higher factor ) is and will become the biggest mystery of all times in football ....

bayern should have score 4 goals on each game ... hands down ... but end ups only scoring 3 and allowing royals 4 easy ones ..some of them a complete joke ... like their keeper blooper .. the type u do not even do at practique .. leg hands leg hands 2-1 !! LOL

zidane and his tactical move of leaving modric away from middle and benching casemiro is dumbest one can recall at this level ... and well .... another final ...

navas was on his way out but they should sign him with lifelong contract ...
Old 02-05-18, 07:42   #17
Miccho

Miccho is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by litost View Post
partly agree ...

zidane and his tactical move of leaving modric away from middle and benching casemiro is dumbest one can recall at this level ... and well .... another final ...

navas was on his way out but they should sign him with lifelong contract ...
I still cant figure out how a magician like Isco is benched so often. If this guy was playing in a Guardiola's team, he would have been a world star.

We, as bettors, know very well that even the biggest luck in the world evens out eventually. I think this will happen at the final against Liverpool.
Miccho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-18, 07:45   #18
Miccho

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzernhero View Post
It's almost sure now that Real Marid will win it again, Liverpool or Roma are not on their level at all no matter how good Liverpool look at times...
I don't think Liverpool would easily lose against this Real. Klopp against Zidane is like an honored professor against a high school student. Besides, Klopp has very good results against Real Madrid.

This messy and arrogant defense of Real can be ripped apart by the likes of Salah and Mane.
Old 02-05-18, 08:14   #19
Buanarroti

Buanarroti is on a distinguished road

Roma - Liverpool Yellow Cards over 5.5 - 2.5
Buanarroti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-18, 10:22   #20
el_mago
Freshman

el_mago is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miccho View Post
I don't think Liverpool would easily lose against this Real. Klopp against Zidane is like an honored professor against a high school student. Besides, Klopp has very good results against Real Madrid.

This messy and arrogant defense of Real can be ripped apart by the likes of Salah and Mane.
Well said, agree 100%. I would bet on Liverpool in the final.
el_mago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-18, 10:56   #21
sirac

sirac is on a distinguished road

Liverpool definitelly got chances but still is CL final, experience plays a huge role and Pool has got none. Of course they really have nothing to lose and an attacking side like Real suits their style but lets not forget that Pool defense can also be ripped apart very easily, and i reckon its the most likely thing to happen. This Real may be without tactical awareness but they got quality all over the place ,obviously, they wouldnt be in so many finals otherwise. Would also love to see the Reds taking them by the balls, they got the genious on bench, excellent amunition up-front and that pedegree of a great cup club, they can definitelly play a great final and i will cheer for them. Maybe its time for Real luck to end, but i am prepaired for any scenario, dont know whats with this Real, but its gotta be something more than luck.
Old 02-05-18, 12:24   #22
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirac View Post
Liverpool definitelly got chances but still is CL final, experience plays a huge role and Pool has got none. Of course they really have nothing to lose and an attacking side like Real suits their style but lets not forget that Pool defense can also be ripped apart very easily, and i reckon its the most likely thing to happen. This Real may be without tactical awareness but they got quality all over the place ,obviously, they wouldnt be in so many finals otherwise. Would also love to see the Reds taking them by the balls, they got the genious on bench, excellent amunition up-front and that pedegree of a great cup club, they can definitelly play a great final and i will cheer for them. Maybe its time for Real luck to end, but i am prepaired for any scenario, dont know whats with this Real, but its gotta be something more than luck.
Well perhaps we should wait for Liverpool to qualify first.
Old 02-05-18, 13:37   #23
Miccho

Klopp has fantastic results against top teams (and often struggles against the likes of West Brom). His style fits perfectly with attacking minded opponents.

It is important whether Dani Carvajal will be fit. Real defensive flanks were a complete disaster in these two legs, uncle Ribery ripped apart poor Lucas Vasquez. On the other flank Marcelo is always a liability in defense as he practically plays like a winger. Add to this Cristiano's unwillingness to help defend the flanks and you will see tremendous problems for Real fullbacks.

If Mohamed Salah and Mane will meet Lucas Vasquez and always absent from defense Marcelo, I think Liverpool might even win by a handicap.
Old 02-05-18, 13:50   #24
litost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miccho View Post
I still cant figure out how a magician like Isco is benched so often. If this guy was playing in a Guardiola's team, he would have been a world star.

We, as bettors, know very well that even the biggest luck in the world evens out eventually. I think this will happen at the final against Liverpool.

isco was injured !...

still id chose asensio over him always ... specially in such a game as whites have ...
wich actually does noty follow any patern but leaving so many spaces ...playing on "waves" ..
fast transition certainly suites way more asensio than isco ...

isco is good .. but somewhat irritant with his overdoing ... and overkeeping ball when actual football requires more speed ...

hed be great under guardiola tough ..... like he was under similar pellegrini ...

regarding liverpool - on paper - and real at final .....!

sorry guys ... i´d been thinkin same line of toughts for 3 years ... at almost every step of their way to 3333333333 !!!!!!!! finals .....

if some rivals equal or strong ( definitely better in their def balance than reds ) could not deal with this real and their galons/huge luck/comp touch/(bulsheet) on two games ....

i see it not so likely on one game at a final....

it will again be ronaldo ... ramos ..navas ..marcelo ...

actaully not all those games where a joke like last two vs bayern ....

they played quite ok vs juve at cardiff ... or vs atletico at bernabeu last year ....

so id love reds to trash them ... but tactics and other factor bullsheet we punters try to
decipher do not aply
Old 02-05-18, 14:19   #25
sirac

sirac is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macot View Post
Well perhaps we should wait for Liverpool to qualify first.
Oh common, Roma doesnt belong to this level and they will need another miracle here. They already had theirs against Barca, chances for another one are below zero. Honestly i will be shocked to see that happening...
Old 02-05-18, 14:36   #26
Miccho

Lito,

no doubt that Real has got more class than Liverpool. But all I am saying is that if Real gives them as many chances and spaces as they gave Bayern, Liverpool will beat them and they might even beat them hard. If Mane and Salah are allowed to penetrate Real flansk the same way like Ribery, Kimmich and Alaba were allowed, Real will lose. I have seen this Klopp's Liverpool countless times and I know what happens when they are given space, even when playing top teams away from home

Very foolish Coutinho, by the way. Why the hell did he leave in january, knowing that he cannot play CL football and that the title in Spain is already decided? Absolutely foolish move. He would have made such a difference.

As about tonight's game, I don't think Roma can even win the game, forget about the whole tie.
Old 02-05-18, 16:25   #27
litost

lol el machine and his salah this salha that ...

u must be one of those EPL abducted felas ......

are u telling me lewa & muller are not wc finishers ....

or baya are not equally strong with spaces than reds ...

actually im not sure wich factor will be more imp ...

real defending and all over tactical negligence....

or reds lack of bottle and defensive balance ......

do not get me wrong .. ill be cheering for reds (wichever one ) ....

but this thing about how strong one side is with spaces ....

heard it be4 ag real muppets ..... did not make big diference ....

psg should have scored more and never lose at bernabeu ...

juve well ...

btw carvajal shall be fit .... key factor

i thing big plus for liverphool is real did not get in their heads yet like they did with atletico ( big time) giuve and baya´

they are so to say still "virgin" regarding whites bullsheet act ....
the rest after dealing with those mother fukers ...... start acting strange like they´ve been abducted &/or gang rapèd by men from outer space or smthg CRIST!!

Last edited by litost; 02-05-18 at 16:29.
litost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-18, 19:08   #28
radicke

radicke is on a distinguished road

I would add one fact which could mean that Cynet Cakir could be Real Madrid fan or at least make decision against Real opponennts.In last season when SAF was UTD manager he was main refferie on return clash on Old Traford.UTD defending 1:1 from Madrid and got lead 1:0.In that moment Nani kicked whith his shoe Sergio Ramos I think and Cakir made really suspicious decision and sent off Nani.After that Real turnover and FT was 1:2 and got next round....
radicke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-18, 20:27   #29
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirac View Post
Oh common, Roma doesnt belong to this level and they will need another miracle here. They already had theirs against Barca, chances for another one are below zero. Honestly i will be shocked to see that happening...
I know but it was like talking about someone dying like he was already dead.
Old 02-05-18, 20:36   #30
Miccho

Quote:
Originally Posted by litost View Post
lol el machine and his salah this salha that ...

u must be one of those EPL abducted felas ......
No way. I hate the typical British style of game and would always prefer Spanish style (much better passing, technique and skills).

Of course, Lewa and Mueller are world class, but they got enough space and chances, they just had two terrible nights. Which is part of Real and Zidane tremendous luck - having the two best players of the opponent to have terrible night (and the third one, Robben, to get injured). I just don't believe it will continue on the final and Salah and Mane will miss chance after chance, like Lewa and Mueller did.

And you are totally right that Liverpool doesn't have this inferiority complex, which the likes of Atletico, Juve and Bayern have when meeting Real (they do feel like they have been gang-raped ) Klopp has very good record against Real.