BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Scandinavia

Scandinavia
Discuss Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, and Finnish, Icelandic, Faeroic, etc soccer here. Premier, 1.div and 2.div (and even lower, if bookies offer odds). Bet on Scandinavian soccer at:
BET365
100% bonus for new clients, superb odds and great live betting also on lower leagues!!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 23-07-17, 19:35   #61
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypriot Eagle View Post
Saturday 22 July
IFK Mariehamn - HIFK 1-1
- Tricky game to predict as Mariehamn is an excellent home team and a much better side than HIFK but they come to this match after a huge 6-0 loss to Legia Warsaw on Wednesday and their line-up is quite different here. HIFK is in a slump right now and there has been talk about changing the head coach so the morale cant be too high right now. Because of those reasons I might skip this match but still X2 has some value.

KuPS vs FC Lahti 2-2
- Top level match this with KuPS hosting the best form team in the league. KuPS beat them in May and since then Lahti has gone 10 match unbeaten (4W, 6D). KuPS is still missing Salami and Duah for suspension but their new signing Pennanen starts which will boost their offense. Because Lahti has the ability to play draws, I am not too keen on betting home win. I will go with both teams to score in this game.

FC Inter vs Ilves 1-1
- Another difficult match. FC Inter will miss key midfielder Faubert and also they will play with their number 3 goalie. Thus defensively they might not be so solid in this game. Ilves will still miss Tendeng in this game, but if they play like they did against HJK, they should win. It should be a low scoring game so under 2.25 is my main pick.

Starting line ups and more info at www.football-finland.com

Good Luck!
Respect... respect...

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 23-07-17, 20:37   #62
CakaaaL
Freshman

CakaaaL is on a distinguished road

amazing performance Cypriot Eagle
CakaaaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-17, 21:16   #63
ellas98

ellas98 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Sunday 23 July

No clear value bets today. Here are my thoughts.

HJK - PS Kemi - HJK to win by exactly 2 goals.
VPS - JJK - HT/FT 1/X
RoPS - SJK - Away win.

Starting line ups at www.football-finland.com

Good Luck!
This is bordering witchcraft!

Congrats! Awesome job you are doing in this thread!
ellas98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-17, 23:00   #64
MABO1963
Freshman

MABO1963 is on a distinguished road

Without words only than You Very Very much.
My holidays are paid
MABO1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-17, 15:13   #65
egomax

egomax is on a distinguished road

Thank u Eagle!! i've played HT/FT 1-X @21 between VPS-JJK, and sincerely I wasn't so sure to keep it, but....Big gift for me, thank u again!!
egomax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-17, 23:25   #66
buffalo_rill
Freshman

buffalo_rill is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Sunday 23 July

No clear value bets today. Here are my thoughts.

HJK - PS Kemi - HJK to win by exactly 2 goals.
VPS - JJK - HT/FT 1/X
RoPS - SJK - Away win.

Good Luck!
You are an Expert, congrats

Inviato dal mio ASUS_Z00VD utilizzando Tapatalk
buffalo_rill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-17, 13:27   #67
Cypriot Eagle

Cypriot Eagle is on a distinguished road

Saturday 29 July
Tricky round today, difficult games to pick.
PS Kemi - FC Inter
- There should be goals in this match, Inter missing quite a few defensive players and the starting line up looks very offensive. I also like PS Kemi to get something. They have never lost to Inter and they have not lost at their home Sauvosaari this season. PS Kemi Draw no bet and over 2.5 goals.

FC Lahti - IFK Marieham
- Both are undefeated in several games. The value is with the home side but I cannot shake this feeling I have that Mariehamn will win this. I will go with Mariehamn draw no bet.

Ilves - VPS
- This is even more trickier game to pick as both teams have some merit to win this. I will take VPS draw no bet.

Do not put high stakes today, many outcomes are possible.

Good luck!
Cypriot Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-17, 04:07   #68
lukefinleymarsh
Freshman

lukefinleymarsh is on a distinguished road

JJK V ROPS

Although I criticized VPS performance in their 1-1 home draw against JJK, it’s not synonymous with a positive match from JJK. VPS had a handful of golden scoring chances, but a post here and terrible finishing form kept the score flattering for JJK.

Asian Handicap Betting Recommendation: Over 2.5 at 1.990

Read the full preview here with two other Veikkausliiga matches.

Good luck!

-- Luke!
lukefinleymarsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-17, 14:08   #69
Cypriot Eagle

Monday 31 July
HJK - HIFK
- This is the biggest Derby game in Finland where both teams avoid losing at all costs, this is why 6 out 10 matches since HIFK got promoted have ended in a draw. HJK have won 3 and HIFK once. Despite this, I just cannot see HIFK getting anything out of this game. HJK has struggled a bit recently but they played 7 games within 25 days so that must have shown, now they come into this match with a week´s break.

HIFK on the other hand has been struggling a bit, especially defensively, their main 2 central defenders Raimi and Kuusijärvi are injured so they had to get Aho back from retirement to help even though he wont play here. They are also missing full backs Hänninen and Vesala so yet another makeshift defense.

It is a Derby game so anything can happen and the history does not back a good HJK win, but I will still go for the -1.5AH for HJK. HIFK problems in defense, HJK has been able to rest and just the clear difference in quality just forces me to bet on HJK.

JJK - RoPS
I like the over option here as well. Both have played decent games recently but it has not given them points. RoPS will try to force JJK to do errors which they most likely will do, but JJK can also break into the young RoPS defense and cause damage. My main bet is both teams to score but with a small caution as the weather might produce some rain and thunder.

SJK - KuPS
Difficult match to predict as I see this as a 50/50 game. The value therefore is for KuPS but I just cannot bet that, not even with draw no bet. I doubt there will be many goals so under 2.25 is my only small pick here.

Good Luck!
Old 31-07-17, 14:31   #70
ApostaGanha

ApostaGanha is an unknown quantity at this point

HJK vs HIFK

HJK HT/FT

https://www.apuestasganadas.com/pron...iga-finlandia/
ApostaGanha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-17, 16:01   #71
iulinel

iulinel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Monday 31 July

SJK - KuPS
Difficult match to predict as I see this as a 50/50 game. The value therefore is for KuPS but I just cannot bet that, not even with draw no bet. I doubt there will be many goals so under 2.25 is my only small pick here.

The difficulties we've got here is coming from the fact that both teams are keeping the ball low on the ground. Both clubs avoid long ball passes as much is possible. KUPS are the team using to play from time to time with diagonal long ball passes, but it wasn't in their game play last two performance. Both teams are acting good with pass-move passes when other team is doing high pressure. Both teams passing when has the ball approximately 30sek to 1 min( 1 min its rare).

KUPS spend last month a lot of time training their counter attacks and definitely i can see the improvement.
Since i have the same problem with choosing the winner i might go for a Draw. Looks wise decision.

Last edited by iulinel; 31-07-17 at 16:03.
iulinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-17, 22:07   #72
ellas98

ellas98 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Monday 31 July
HJK - HIFK

...I will still go for the -1.5AH for HJK.

JJK - RoPS
My main bet is both teams to score...
Amazing again! Congrats and thanks so much! I was able to follow you on these!
ellas98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-17, 12:40   #73
MABO1963
Freshman

thanks another holiday

Monday 31 July
HJK - HIFK

...I will still go for the -1.5AH for HJK.

JJK - RoPS
My main bet is both teams to score...
Old 05-08-17, 11:39   #74
Cypriot Eagle

Saturday 5 August
Two games where the home side is valued a bit too much. It is possible that both home teams might win but the value is betting against them.

Ilves - JJK 2 (+1.5AH)
- JJK has clearly improved in their last two games where they drew with both VPS and RoPS. The new signings of Ojamaa and Jovovic have definitely improved the team and their confidence is high. Ilves has not lost in 5 games but have played 4 draws. They will want to win this game which is very likely but I do not think it is with a big margin.

KuPS - RoPS 2 (+1AH)
- The difference between the teams is not that big as the odds would suggest. Both teams know each other well and I agree that KuPS is the better team, they should not be such favourites. RoPS has changed their line-up quite a bit in order to get some sort of result. Not sure if it works but I always like to bet on RoPS when they are such an underdog.

Starting line ups and more info at www.football-finland.com!

Good Luck!
Old 06-08-17, 12:30   #75
Cypriot Eagle

Not a good day yesterday as RoPS folded in the second half. Today we try again

HJK - FC Lahti - Both teams to score
- Both have had good defenses but it has been their offense that has worked recently. Good odds on btts
IFK Mariehamn - SJK - Under 2.5 goals
- SJK has had good defense in their recent games, Mariehamn should improve on their defense as they have conceded way too many in recent games.
VPS - PS Kemi - PS Kemi +1AH
- Kemi is playing with confidence at the moment and VPS plays too many draws. VPS also missing some defensive players so PS Kemi could get something from this game.

Good Luck!
Old 09-08-17, 12:12   #76
lukefinleymarsh
Freshman

lukefinleymarsh is on a distinguished road

Veikkausliiga: FC LAHTI V INTER

FC Lahti is on a 13-game long unbeaten run, which has positioned them third in the table. However, only five of these games have been victorious, which is the common problem I’d like to address in Veikkausliiga. Not losing at the cost of not winning that often either shouldn’t be worth a podium finish.

Asian Handicap Betting Recommendation: Inter +0.5 at 1.757

Read the full preview of the match here (with two other Veikkausliiga matches).

Good luck!

-- Luke M
lukefinleymarsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-17, 13:00   #77
Cypriot Eagle

Veikkausliiga 9 August
HIFK - VPS
- The value here is definitely with the visitors as they are the best away team in the league and have won 50% of their away games. Now they face the worst home team in the league (only 6 points from 10 matches) and a squad that has scored only 4 goals in those 10 games. Betting the visitors is not a wrong thing to do, but I am scared to do it.
VPS has not been playing that well recently (despite unbeaten in last 11 games, most have ended in a draw) and their last game was only 3 days ago (which they almost lost 3-3). HIFK has been able to rest 2 days more and now they start with their old captain as CB who retired after last season but they managed to get him back to help them. He is a leader so I do expect a bit better performance than what they did against Inter in the last game (3-0 loss). I will go with BTTS as I see there is value in it.

PS Kemi - Ilves
- Ilves has not lost in 6 games but they struggle to score goal. Their finishing in the last game was poor as they should have beaten JJK 5-1 at least instead of just 2-1. They play careful football trying to avoid errors. Because of this they have the 3rd best defense in the league. However PS Kemi is a bad opponent for them. They played really well against VPS and almost beat them away. They can cause Ilves defense some problems like they did earlier in the season when they beat them 2-4. PS Kemi is playing with confidence atm.

PS Kemi has not lost a game this season yet at their own stadium Sauvosaari (their earlier home losses were played on a different stadium). I will go with PS Kemi +0.25AH and as a riskier bet, PS Kemi over 1.5 team goals.

Good Luck!
Old 09-08-17, 16:08   #78
Dex

Dex is an unknown quantity at this point

only value for me today is VPS over 1,5 @ 2,60 in my local
Dex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-17, 18:53   #79
Dex

Dex is an unknown quantity at this point

HIFK - VPS 0:1/2:1 ........ what a fix
Dex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-17, 07:07   #80
MABO1963
Freshman

Quote:
Veikkausliiga 9 August
HIFK - VPS
- The value here is definitely with the visitors as they are the best away team in the league and have won 50% of their away games. Now they face the worst home team in the league (only 6 points from 10 matches) and a squad that has scored only 4 goals in those 10 games. Betting the visitors is not a wrong thing to do, but I am scared to do it.
VPS has not been playing that well recently (despite unbeaten in last 11 games, most have ended in a draw) and their last game was only 3 days ago (which they almost lost 3-3). HIFK has been able to rest 2 days more and now they start with their old captain as CB who retired after last season but they managed to get him back to help them. He is a leader so I do expect a bit better performance than what they did against Inter in the last game (3-0 loss). I will go with BTTS as I see there is value in it.

PS Kemi - Ilves
- Ilves has not lost in 6 games but they struggle to score goal. Their finishing in the last game was poor as they should have beaten JJK 5-1 at least instead of just 2-1. They play careful football trying to avoid errors. Because of this they have the 3rd best defense in the league. However PS Kemi is a bad opponent for them. They played really well against VPS and almost beat them away. They can cause Ilves defense some problems like they did earlier in the season when they beat them 2-4. PS Kemi is playing with confidence atm.

PS Kemi has not lost a game this season yet at their own stadium Sauvosaari (their earlier home losses were played on a different stadium). I will go with PS Kemi +0.25AH and as a riskier bet, PS Kemi over 1.5 team goals.

Good Luck!
A legend thanks
J wait
Old 10-08-17, 14:30   #81
Cypriot Eagle

Thursday 10 August
No big value bets from me today. Here are my picks.
FC Lahti - FC Inter - Under 2.25 goals
RoPS - IFK Mariehamn - Under 2.5 goals, possibly draw
KuPS - JJK - KuPS to win by at least 2 goals, maybe more
SJK - HJK - 1X and under 2.5 goals.

Good Luck!
Old 10-08-17, 15:25   #82
rogumu

rogumu is on a distinguished road

KuPS-2 2.00 is valuepick after i saw line-ups,JJK without new Estonian defender,Nikki Manninen and best scorer Etock.KuPS have great chance to make ugly difference here.
rogumu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-17, 17:14   #83
broksa

broksa is on a distinguished road

Took -1.5 @1.55, looked safe, but now it is looking to be one of those game. Dominating , not scoring.
broksa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-17, 13:34   #84
Puntteri

Puntteri is an unknown quantity at this point

For the 14.8 round I like KuPS the most, but a suggestion with full lineups for each game at http://sportmarketfinland.blogspot.f...5-matches.html
Puntteri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-17, 13:59   #85
Cypriot Eagle

Veikkausliiga 14 August.

HJK - RoPS - BTTS, Half time X (separate picks)
- The consensus seems to be that HJK will win by a big margin and it can happen, but I like this RoPS team. They are fighters. Most times it does not pay off but they play good football. HJK as a team inspires other teams to do better and that suits RoPS. I do not think RoPS will win or anything like that but I do think it will be a closer contest than originally thought.

VPS - FC Lahti - Home win and -1AH for value
- Lahti is missing a few players like Anier, Simonovski and Jovanovic. They will especially miss the last one. They will now have to play with Voutilainen at back who has played only twice this season. Also this will be their 3rd game in 9 days with almost the same squad. VPS lost in their last match to HIFK. They dominate the game so long and then lose. They will want to erase that and I expect a reaction here. A team who has not lost in 14 games is the target.

Ilves - HIFK - Under 1.5 goals
- Ilves plays very carefully nowadays and it works for them. They do not let the opposition to have too many chances and I doubt HIFK will score today. On the other hand, the win over VPS should have given them confidence so they might surprise defensively.

IFK Mariehamn - KuPS - Under 1.5 goals
- This is the trickiest match. Mariehamn has been really poor defensively but I doubt they have lost the knowledge on how to defend. KuPS is in form right now but away from home they are not that strong. Their last 5 away games have gone 1-2-2 with their only win against HIFK. Also the only top half team that they beat away this season has been FC Lahti before Lahti went on their 14-match unbeaten run. Mariehamn has lost only once at home all season so I just cannot back the away win. Here also I am hoping for a reaction from IFK defense.

FC Inter - SJK - Home win but will go with the -1AH option
- 3-0 for good measure. The last time SJK lost 0-6 to HJK, their next match was against Inter and they lost 0-3. Maybe we have another repeat of history?

To be serious, I like the change that Inter has had after getting rid of Shefki Kuqi. They are still looking for their best form but defensively they are more solid. SJK though has never convinced me. Not even when they had 4 wins in a row. The play just has not been good enough. Too many changes, too many injuries, not a solid starting 11. The quality is there but not the head.

Those are my ideas for this round. More info and starting line-ups at www.football-finland.com

Good Luck!
Old 14-08-17, 18:33   #86
Cypriot Eagle

Horrible round today. Inter deserved more but VPS was really poor. Well done for RoPS, they played really well. I did expect a tight game but to keep a clean sheet against HJK in Helsinki was huge. Mariehamn played good at home like I expected but too many goals for my liking.. I hate Mondays..