BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > ChitChat and Competitions > Contests/Competitions

Contests/Competitions Forum contests and other competitions run by BA or other websites. Join and win!!

PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 20-03-17, 00:14   #1
Anunnaki
Freshman

Anunnaki is on a distinguished road
Default POD 20/03/2017

Thanks to our sponsor Terje Grefstad

Anunnaki is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 20-03-17, 00:15   #2
Anunnaki
Freshman

Anunnaki is on a distinguished road

5 +300
Soccer DENMARK

Vendsyssel FF - Helsingor

Pick; OVER 3.5 GOALS
Odds + Bookie; (3.75, Bet365)

1:2,-100

With the season slowly fading and running out, neither of these two teams are anywhere really. In the middle of the table of 1st Division both are without any chances of reaching the third place and they are also far away from relegation places. This will be game of prestige and relaxation, and in that kind of game even teams such as Helsingor should be able to break free and play more open. Since Helsingor are 8 points away from bottom two and relegation, and 6 points away from top three and possible promotion or playoff promotion, they can play more relaxed in this game and make use of these juicy over odds. Vendsyssel are in same position with one place above Helsingor and 2 points more, which basically puts them pretty much in identical same position. With a relaxed style and not much to worry or play for either team in this game, there should be more goals than usual, I see solid value in this pick with such relaxed and solved position in this league for both hosts and guests.
Anunnaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-17, 00:57   #3
Serpico_re
Freshman

Serpico_re is on a distinguished road

Pick #5
2-0-2, +115

Soccer DENMARK
ROSKILDE - HOBRO
Pick: Roskilde win
Odds: 2.9
Bookmaker: Bwin

1:2,-100

Last third of the season, we have two candidates for promotion to Superligaen. Roskilde improved a lot from last season, in which they were in lower part of table, with second worst defence! Finally they realize what to repair in game, and result is here, they are holding their ground well, and are on a good track to fight for promotion. In friendly games, they played very good, on defensive end against Brondy champion, allowing just one goal, they are continuing this trend well. Hobro last season had worst defense in Superligaen, and not much changed in that part of the game, they are still full of holes in defence, although good attack is holding them well, but those goals came in numbers against very weak teams. I dont see them get away with running like headless flies tactics against very good Roskilde defence , who won first game also at home 3-1. I dont care about revenge factor here, and they still can revenge that at home later on in season, but away from home, they simple dont play well and their style of play can hit them like a boomerang. This is direct clash for promotion, my choice home win, no room for misstakes from Roskilde
Serpico_re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-17, 01:21   #4
BABABAST

BABABAST is on a distinguished road

Pick #1
Portugal Segunda Liga
Victoria Guimaraes B --- Cova Piedade
Over 3 goals AH @2.81 @pinnacle

1:0, -100

Guimaraes reserves hasn't solve their place in Segunda for the next year yet, as the battle in the relegation zone isn't that far even for a 12th placed team from 22 like they are. Only five points separate them from the relegation play-off places and there are 13 matches for them the to be played. They have a great home record 10-2-4 which keeps them in good conditions, they have a very attacking display in their home matches when they score a lot and also receive frequently, they have 2.8 goals per match on the average in these matches and have passed the 2.5 goal line in 9 out of 16 matches at home. I don't see this youth team changing their approach in this part of the season, especially when they have achieved results throughout this style. So I expect them to attack hard for the three points which would give them more security and confidence for the next part of the season.
Cova Piedade is a newcomer in this league and is fighting for survival too. They are a peripheral team which isn't that negative to play against as they offer good football. They usually manage to score in away games, but mostly fail to achieve good results due to their bad defense. A 4-2-9 away record, 2.7 goals per match in these matches and 8 out of 15 with 3 or more goals.
An open game with both teams scoring and with at least three goals is what I expect.
BABABAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-17, 08:37   #5
spkutano

spkutano is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick No 4 (1W 0V 2L) +50

France, Ligue 2

Auxerre vs Strasbourg

Pick: Over 2.5 goals
Odds: 2.50
Pinnacle

0:2,-100

I expect an efficient match here. Auxerre are in the drop zone and they are deeply involved into the relegation battle. They are third from the bottom, but a victory here could see them climbing on the 16th place. That is why I believe the hosts will go for the victory. Auxerre have two wins on the last three matches in front of their own fans. Three players are struggling with injury - Samed Kilic, Lionel Mathis and Alexandre Vincent are rated as doubtful. However, something else is important for my pick - two from the last three home games have finished with Over 2.5 goals. Look the results:

03.03.2017. Auxerre - Reims 1:2
17.02.2017. Auxerre - AC Ajaccio 1:0
10.02.2017. Auxerre - Brest 3:1

Strasbourg are currently sixth, but they have a match in hand, this one against Auxerre. A victory here could see them on the promotion place. I am sure the players will enter the match fully motivated. The actual form isn't at highest level, Strasbourg have one win and one defeat on the last two matches. They lost 2:1 to Valenciennes, while managed to beat Brest with 4:1. Guillaume Baptiste is in fine form, he scored a brace on the last match. Coach Thierry Laurey has most of the players available, only midfielder Jeremy Grimm is doubtful. As You could see, the last two matches have produced eight goals. I expect another efficient game.
spkutano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-17, 10:30   #6
gamblerbg

gamblerbg is on a distinguished road

Pick 7 / -290
Kuban 2 - Chernomorets Novorossijsk
X @ 4
bwin

2:0, -100

Football game from Russia 2nd division South - Kuban 2 at home play with the team on Chernomorets Novorossijsk. The bet is a good for that to see a tie between these two teams and we can see a win on points for the home selection against favorites. The home team is 13th needed of points while the visitors is 4th and far of the leaders. How can be a big favorite today team with one win two ties and 4 defeats in the last 7 visits. They are solid at home where won 3:0 against Kuban 2 for a current season, but Chernomorets Novorossijsk expecting to loss a points today. Good luck!!!
gamblerbg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-17, 13:08   #7
95emperor

95emperor is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick 5 ( 2-0-2) +8
German Bundesliga 2
Union Berlin vs Nuremberg
Pick 1 AH -0.75
Odds: 1.88
Bookie: Pinnacle

1:0, HALF-WON, +44

Union Berlin is coming after 5 win in a row. Form is great with last 3 straight home win. The odds has dropped from initial -0.5 to -0.75. They have manage to win with convincing win with 2 goals as well. Nuremberg on the other hand has suffered 2 straight away loss in a row. They couldn't score in an on these 2 games as well. Home team do not have a good record with Nuremberg scoring only 1 draw and 5 losses from the last 6 encounters. However this statistic should change in today game. Home should win this game easily with 2-0 or 3-0. Good luck.
95emperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-17, 13:49   #8
Louis

Louis is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick #8
[5w 2v 0l (+690)]

Football, Cyprus, First Division 2016/2017
APOEL - AEL Limassol

Pick: over 2.5
Odds: 2.12
Bookie: SBOBET

2:0, -100

APOEL just got eliminated from Europa League, and they can fully concentrate on domestic championship. They are still best team in Cyprus, they rule the league with 4 points more than second placed Apollon, and with possible victory today they will be 7 points ahead, that mean great advantage in order to become champions. APOEL have only two lost league matches whole season, first from today's opponent AEL, second from direct opponent for the title Apollon just few rounds ago. It is obvious that Apollon will not give up, so this match is with great importance for APOEL.
APOEL is extra strong at their home ground, there is no doubt they will attack very hard on three points today. They have best attack with most goals scored in the league and they will try to decide the winner today as soon as possible. They will score some goals for sure.

AEL Limassol had good season but lately they have down form and they struggle a lot. They collected only 2 points from last 5 league matches, but their main target is Cyprus Cup where they are already in the final where they need to play APOEL, they same opponent at 05/04 and 19/04.

They are without some special pressure today visiting strongest team in the league, and they will try to score some goals and to surprise the hosts who are more tired because they played their match in EL just 4 days ago.

When this two teams meet in the past few years and when APOEL is at home ground there is always very good attacking football from the hosts. They beat AEL with 4:2 result in the Cup Final in 2015, last season they beat them 6:0 and earlier this season they were better with 3:0 result just one month ago.

Even they know each other very well, both teams will possibly try to hide some cards before Cup Final, there will be some squad changes and with that there will be some space for mistakes at both sides.

APOEL is still hot favorite for victory today, they will attack and they will score some goals for sure, AEL will try to score some counters and they can succeed because of attacking minded hosts. Even if they don't score, APOEL is capable to do the whole job by scoring three goals.

Good luck
Old 20-03-17, 14:32   #9
Monte Carlo

Monte Carlo is on a distinguished road

Pick #7 3w 0v 3l +167
Belgium Beloften Pro League
Zulte Waregem U21 - RS Waasland-Beveren U21
Pick : Over 4.5 goals
Odds: 3.30
Bet365

2:1,-100

Today play teams Zulte Waregem and RS Waasland-Beveren. The match was the Belgian league to 21 years.Zulte Waregem in their last 9 games there were a total of 35 goals, which accounts for roughly 4 goals per game.RS Waasland-Beveren in their last 9 games there were a total of 29 goals, which accounts for roughly 3 goals per match. Given that have 1 postponed match.They have a good attack, but weak defense. The hosts also have a very good attack.The last match between these two teams was for less than 3 months. Of 30.01.Then the match finished 6-3 to Zulte Waregem.Very interesting game. Today also I think there will be many goals.The rates for over 4.5 goals are very good. It is worth to play.I think it would be a surprise if there is less than 4 goals in the game.So my prediction is over 4.5 goals in the match. Good Luck to all !
Monte Carlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-17, 16:45   #10
sirac

sirac is on a distinguished road

Pick # 6 ( 4-0-1...+599)
NBA-Regular Season
Houston Rockets-Denver Nuggets

Pick: over 244.5
Odds: 3.00
Bookie: Unibet

125:124, +200

Decided to roll the dice with NBA although i said i will bet very rarelly on this overhyped competition. Too often most of the teams underperform, you get to see "stars" really throwing bricks and crap teams looking like romanian league quality. Of course its basketball and throwing a ball to a hoop can really get you especially in such a busy calendar as NBA. But since we have this interbational break and the offer is gonba be really crap in last few days of this month i need to make a move. But its not a forced bet this as i really think it can be a valueable bet and here is why:
This two teams can really lit up the scoreboard on a good night. Two days ago they met in Denver and Houston just run away with it mainly cause of " superstar" Harden and the love he gets from the officials.. Denver is fighting for their lives for playoffs and had Gallinari and Chandler out for that one. Both teams shot the ball bad from 3 point land, refs were crap and Jokic was in foul trouble early on so the game went way under the 240 points which was the line settled for u/o. Also Rockets were on a back to back i think and their game plan was to put the Nuggets bigs under pressure and drive to the hoop which it worked in the end but they shot a lot less 3 pointers.
Line is lower a bit for this game considering Chandler and Gallo will most likely miss again but there is a chance one will play as the line were off for most of the day so i guess Denver will risk it as they really need a win.
Usually when two teams meet in such short period of time game is different. The losing team brings more to the table so i expect better offensive game. Barton and Murray shot 23% combined- this will not happen again. Jokic only played 22 min and normally this should be a repeat so more minutes for the talented serbian more points for Denver. Beverly also was 1-7 from the field so this most likely wont happen again. Houston as a team was 5 -24 from 3 point line, so logically plenty of room for improvement.
Line is definitelly high but knowing this teams it can easily be surpassed if shots are fallen and rhythm is fast. Denver were making around 120 in their last 4 wins prior to Houston game. Houston at home can easily get hot and they should go above 120 as Nuggets defense aint nothing special.
Old 20-03-17, 18:24   #11
kobewit
Freshman

kobewit is on a distinguished road

Pick #4 2-0-1 +152

Tennis, ATP Miami Qualifying

Ruben Bemelmans - Josef Kovalik
Pick: Kovalik
Odds: 1.88
Book: Pinnacle

1:6,7:5,6:3, -100

Drummondville Canada I'm looking at the weather, says -10 C night, +2 C during the day. And Bemelmans spent the whole week there. Played the final indoors last night against Shapovalov, lost in 2.
Sure reaching the final means he's in good form but indoors, very different conditions to hot, humid and usually windy Miami. And he's got 24 hours to make that transition. Check the flight time, from what I can tell it seems 8-9 hours just to get there.

Kovalik is good enough player, he isn't winning that many matches but nothing to be embarrassed about either, mostly close losses to good enough players. He can play on hardcourts, given the circumstances he should be favorite here imo.

H2h 1-0 Kovalik, last year in Australia 62 76
kobewit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-17, 19:44   #12
DZovan

DZovan is on a distinguished road

+47
Pick #3

Fett - Boserup
Pick: Fett -1.5
Odds: 3.25
Bookie: Bet365

2:6,6:4,5:7, -100

Match from Miami Open qualification round semifinal. Each player has to win 2 matches to get on the main draw. Jana Fett played her best tennis this season on hardcourt of Australia, in Hobart, the Island of Tasmania. The Croatian young lady is 6/3 on this surface in 2017. Julia Boserup is 25 years old, is 6/6 on hard outdoor this season. The American has a pattern in her matches, when she fails, she fails in 2 sets, most of her defeats were straight setters 0-2. It will be the first h2h encounter between the two girls. Boserup lost to Davis, Chang and Tig in Doha, Dubai and Indian Wells Q-rounds, looks in bad shape. Fett also lost in Budapest and Indian Wells Q-rounds, her pattern is to win match easily and lose them the same manner. It is very important the start of the match and the European player has her chances to progress. Odds in short dropping trend. Good luck!
DZovan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-17, 20:44   #13
belwolf
Freshman

belwolf is on a distinguished road

Pick 2(0-0-1)(-100)

NHL

Totonto Maple Leafs - Boston Bruins

Pick - (ah)-Over 7.00-Unibet-3.50

4:2, -100

This will be a game between 8 and 7 in Eastern conference.Very important game for both teams just 11 rounds before the playoffs.Main reason for this pick is the guests-absolutely offensive minded team.In their last 10 away games 5 times they passed the 7 pucks line and 2 times was exatly 7 pucks:
17.03.17 NHL Edmonton Oilers Boston Bruins 7 : 4
16.03.17 NHL Calgary Flames Boston Bruins 2 : 5
14.03.17 NHL Vancouver Canucks Boston Bruins 3 : 6
07.03.17 NHL Ottawa Senators Boston Bruins 4 : 2
26.02.17 NHL Dallas Stars Boston Bruins 3 : 6
24.02.17 NHL Los Angeles Kings Boston Bruins 1 : 4
23.02.17 NHL Anaheim Ducks Boston Bruins 5 : 3
20.02.17 NHL San Jose Sharks Boston Bruins 1 : 2(1 : 1)
02.02.17 NHL Washington Capitals Boston Bruins 5 : 3
01.02.17 NHL Tampa Bay Lightning Boston Bruins 3 : 4
The hosts on the other hand are leading the table in Eastern conference with most Overs 7.5 in their games-They made 18 from 70 games.So we have 2 teams with really good percentage delivering pucks which makes that Over very possible option.Last game between those 2 finished 6-5,so I think everything is on place for puck show!
Good luck
belwolf is offline   Reply With Quote