BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Scandinavia

Scandinavia
Discuss Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, and Finnish, Icelandic, Faeroic, etc soccer here. Premier, 1.div and 2.div (and even lower, if bookies offer odds). Bet on Scandinavian soccer at:
BET365
100% bonus for new clients, superb odds and great live betting also on lower leagues!!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 07-09-17, 14:17   #91
Cypriot Eagle

Cypriot Eagle is on a distinguished road

Thursday 7 September
JJK - FC Lahti
- Lahti the big favourite here and they should get back to winning ways but they are still missing goalkeeper Vasyutin so will go with Both teams to score option.

FC Inter - Ilves
- Inter missing Henrique at the back but it is their offensive line that I like. Ilves has had a flu going and they are missing a couple of players also so I can see thaeir unbeaten streak coming to an end. Inter draw no bet for a safer option.

RoPS - PS Kemi
- Derby game where both teams have put players who played during the international break still this week into the starting line up. I expect some tiredness and errors so main pick is both teams to score.

Good Luck!

Last edited by Macot; 09-09-17 at 13:33.
Cypriot Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 08-09-17, 14:39   #92
Cypriot Eagle

Friday 8 September

KuPS - SJK X2
- This should be a low scoring tight game and KuPS should not be such a favourite especially as they have never beaten SJK in the Veikkausliiga. KuPS has a good home form but SJK gets back their main goalkeeper and can defend better than they did against JJK.

VPS - HJK 1 (+0.75AH)
- The international break came at a good time for VPS and they have been able to rest and I expect them to improve their game now. HJK has injury and suspension worries and their starting line up does not look as strong as it could be. VPS can surprise here.

HIFK - IFK Mariehaman 2 Draw no Bet
- I dont expect many goals here but I prefer Mariehamn to win this one but I will not invest much on

Good Luck!

Last edited by Macot; 09-09-17 at 13:33.
Old 16-09-17, 13:15   #93
Cypriot Eagle

3 Matches today in the Veikkausliiga and I like home wins.

VPS - KuPS 1
I like the home win which is not a popular bet. VPS has not won in many games and is bottom of the form table but I liked how they played in their last match and should have gotten something against SJK. KuPS is a good team but on the road lately they have not played that well only 4 points from their last 6 away matches. VPS is bound to start winning soon and I think it is today.

RoPS - SJK 1 Draw now bet
RoPS is a very decent home team, winning 7 of their 13 home games so far. The bookies always underestimate them at home and the odds have value. SJK is nothing special, they have changed their head coach 3 times already this season and no one seems to get them going. They beat VPS in the last round but again, they were not the better team. They are missing some players and they have the Finnish Cup Final next week so I can see value on the home side with these odds.

Ilves - HJK 1X Double chance
I do not like too much to bet against the leaders HJK but there is definitely value here. HJK missing their top scorer Pelvas and they have the Finnish Cup Final next week. Ilves has not lost in 12 games and even they always play better against HJK. The last match in Tampere ended 1-1 and I can see something similar here. Even a win would not surprise me for Ilves.

Starting line ups and more info at www.football-finland.com

Good Luck!
Old 24-09-17, 07:09   #94
lukefinleymarsh
banned

lukefinleymarsh is on a distinguished road

Finland Veikkausliiga: PS KEMI V VPS

VPS will travel to Sauvosaaren Takakenttä to meet PS Kemi. Both teams are in the grey zone though Kemi has a marginal risk of relegation playoffs. VPS always wanted to shut PS Kemi for a short while so it will likely be a high-scoring game.

Asian Total Goals: Over 2.5 at 2.090

If you still want to read the full insight from @MarkOHaire, you can check it here. Two more matches included: KUPS V HIFK and JJK V FC INTER!

Good luck
lukefinleymarsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-17, 14:20   #95
Puntteri

Puntteri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Veikkausliiga 2017 review

Wrote a review out of my head of the past season. A lot of things is left unsaid, but if you followed the league during the summer with any interest this might be worth a few minutes read.

All in all the final table is rather fair with most clubs having their ups and downs and fair share of luck. The biggest thing is the return of HJK to dominate the league on their own, and the biggest disappointments SJK and Inter let their management and managerial choices ruin their season.

Have a read!

http://sportmarketfinland.blogspot.f...iiga-2017.html
Puntteri is offline   Reply With Quote