This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Germany/Austria/Switzerland

Germany/Austria/Switzerland
Discuss your German/Austrian/Swiss predictions and analysis. Bundesliga and 2.Bundesliga, Swiss NLA and NLB, Austrian Bundesliga and Regional
Bet on German soccer at:
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 10-01-18, 15:59   #1
Neubs

Neubs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Germany Weekend 12th Dec-14th Dec

Tomorrow, 12 Jan 1 X 2 B's
19:30 Bayer Leverkusen - Bayern Munich 3.81 3.84 1.90
13 Jan 2018 1 X 2 B's
14:30 Augsburg - Hamburger SV 1.92 3.49 4.16
14:30 Eintracht Frankfurt - Freiburg 1.84 3.58 4.40
14:30 Hannover - Mainz 2.20 3.38 3.33
14:30 Stuttgart - Hertha Berlin 2.16 3.27 3.57
14:30 Werder Bremen - Hoffenheim 2.63 3.47 2.62
17:30 RB Leipzig - Schalke 2.10 3.48 3.51
14 Jan 2018 1 X 2 B's
14:30 FC Koln - B. Monchengladbach 3.16 3.49 2.22
17:00 Dortmund - Wolfsburg 1.41 4.87 7.14

Leipzig-Schalke

Odds are rising on Leipzig and think will end maybe around 2.20 or something like this. But i´m here to make a bet on Schalke. Under Coach Teddesco Schalke played a superb first Half of the Season and now sit on Place 2 in League. They not showing the best or attractive Football - but who cares. Results are counting. So they will play in Leipzig without important Goretzka and maybe new Sign Teuchert. But Goretzka was injured some times in First Half of Season and Schalke made the Points also wihout him. Also i´m little bit scared about the Away Bilance from Schalke. 3-3-2 so far and also they play away a little bit "without" Form. So Home they show most time a better "Face". But here we come to Leipzig. Before WinterBreak they lost little bit of his Form. Negative Result in last Game @Home against Berlin where they lost 2-3 and nearly the whole game with playing 11-10. Hertha become early Red Card but win. So Pressure is high here on Leipzig and now they have many important missings. Important Wingers Forsberg and Halstenberg are both out. So this is huge for the Game. Also Top-Scorer Werner are doubt - but think he will play - maybe only 1 Halftime. But without this 2 Top-Assist Men´s Halstenberg/Forsberg it´s hard for Werner. So also Leipzig in last Games showed some troubles by Standard Situations from the Oponents. So with Schalke we have a Team who are strong in Standard´s. Naldo, Burgstaller, Nastasic, Bentaleb are all dangours in Free-Kicks or Header´s. Also i think Schalke made s great Transfer by Loan Pjaca from Juventus. Think he will sit on the Bench and is a great Counter-Player and i think we will see here a Game where both are strong in Counters - but Leipzig with his missings here are weaker against a Schalke Side. I think Schalke can hold his good Form after Winter Break and it´s interessting to see who this young Leipzig squad with this missings and that Pressure (Place 5 is not good for them) can handle the situation.

Schalke AHC+0.5 @ 1.86 3/10 Pinn

Last edited by Macot; 11-01-18 at 22:09.
Neubs is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 11-01-18, 08:11   #2
bangelov

bangelov is on a distinguished road

I also like odds on Schalke and I also believe that Neubs wants to celebrate Christmas holidays again Weekend 12th Dec-14th Dec > Weekend 12th Jan-14th Jan
bangelov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-18, 13:07   #3
SeanPrice
Freshman

SeanPrice is on a distinguished road

Bayer vs Bayern
I don't like betting in matches after a longer break but...
Look at the history of their games in Leverkusen. Check the odds of those games, too. Damn, 1x looks awesome tomorrow.
What u think?
SeanPrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-18, 23:19   #4
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road

General picks: Bayer Leverkusen vs. Bayern Muenchen (-0,75) AH

Posted by Macot (2018-01-11 23:45 CET)

Well, I know Leverkusen was always a tough place for Bayern and of course it won`t be easy again. Home team improved as the season went on and finished the Autumn part of the season on the 4th place. They are a team that is very well managed by Heiko Herrlich and managed to recover all their missings.

But Bayern under Heynckes are a machine again. Every time he took over in the past he managed to improve the stability of the team and although they never played attractive football under him, they were always deadly efficient. Now, for this match, Bayern will need to do with two of their "helds" of the recent seasons: goalkeeper Neuer and centre forward Lewandowski. But the rest of the team is ready and their deadly attack with Ribery, who recovered, Robben and Thomas Mueller will be spearheaded with new aquisition, Sandro Wagner! He came from Hoffenheim where he played great football and I am sure he will be very eager to show his worth!

So, I can see Bayern machine to win this, my call is 0-2!

GL

Discuss this pick in the BA forum
Odds Stake Pick Betcategory Sport Bookmaker
2.20 10 / 10 A Asian Handicap General picks Pinnacle
Old 12-01-18, 08:05   #5
ellas98

ellas98 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have seen Bayern a couple of times after Heynckes took over, but they are far from machine. Not at all well-oiled, lacking the killing instinct. They grind out results, but they are not that convincing. The spearheads are getting old, losing speed and Robben is prone to injury. Lewandowski is out for this game, and with Thiago still recovering a lot of creativity is out.
Leverkusen are young and hungry.
And I think it is not accidental that Bayern rarely wins here. (Last time it was under Heynckes in 2013, but today's Bayern is far from the one in '13).
I agree with SeanPrice above, and I put my stake on 1x.
GL!
ellas98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-18, 09:34   #6
bangelov

bangelov is on a distinguished road

RB Leipzig and Schalke 04 have already met at the “Veltins-Arena” back in opening round of the 2017-18 Bundesliga season, when hosts from Gelsenkirchen won 2-0 after a successfully executed first-half penalty by Nabil Bentaleb, followed by a second-half goal of Yevhen Konoplyanka. Now, a few months later, is very likely these two goal scorers to remain on the bench, unless Domenico Tedesco doesn't plan a more cautious midfield approach with Bentaleb, Meyer and Harit. The other option is starting with Meyer, Harit and new signing (loaned) Marko Pjaca, since Leon Goretzka is likely to miss out again.

RB Leipzig have failed to win any of the last five matches and that’s pretty much related with Emil Forsberg’s injury. Swedish winger is admittedly one of the best players in Leipzig but has picked up an injury after the 0-4 loss to Hoffenheim, which was first of the five unsuccessful games for “The Red Bulls”. Forsberg has not recovered yet and he will miss the home match vs Schalke, whose absence is obviously a massive blow for the home side. Either Bruma or Kevin Kampl are among the potential replacements of the Swede.
Except injured left winger, Ralph Hasenhüttl can’t rely on his regular defender Marcel Halstenberg, who still recovers from a fractured hand, so Bernardo is likely to deputize at the left-back.
Jean-Kevin Augustin can be the first option up front, if Yussuf Poulsen or Timo Werner fail to recover from knocks in time. Nonetheless, expectations are they both should be fit to lead RB Leipzig’s attack on Saturday.
Last but not least, Liverpool have reportedly been given encouragement they can sign Naby Keita this month – provided they pay RB Leipzig a premium of at least £13 million. Considering Keita’s willingness to join his new club as soon as possible, this looks very likely so his presence here is pretty questionable, even if he makes it to the starting squad. His mind is at “Anfield” already.

Schalke 04 won’t lose their visit against last season’s surprise and I recommend picking the Asian Handicap +0.5 (or Double Chance – X2) on Schalke.

More about the game for all interested: RB Leipzig vs Schalke 04

Possible starting XIs: (according to Kicker)

RB Leipzig: Peter Gulacsi – Lukas Klostermann, Dayot Upamecano, Willi Orban, Bernardo – Stefan Ilsanker, Naby Keïta – Marcel Sabitzer, Kevin Kampl – Yussuf Poulsen, Timo Werner. (4-2-2-2)

Schalke 04: Ralf Fährmann – Benjamin Stambouli, Naldo, Matija Nastasic – Max Meyer – Daniel Caligiuri, Amine Harit, Marko Pjaca, Bastian Oczipka – Franco Di Santo, Guido Burgstaller. (3-1-4-2)

Pick: Schalke 04 - Asian Handicap +0.5
Odds: 1.85 @ BetVictor (odds have dropped now)
Stake: (6/10)

Good luck!
bangelov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-18, 10:00   #7
latortuga
Freshman

latortuga is on a distinguished road

All the focus seems to be on this Bayern side and whether they are "machine" or not. Well what about Bayer? Can they be trusted here? I'm not so sure about that with their lack of defensive concentration at home costing them on so many occasions will we see a repeat? I think the answer seems very likely to be yes. Bayern for me 2-1/2-0
latortuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-18, 11:20   #8
AHTOH.
Freshman

AHTOH. is on a distinguished road

For me "over 3.5 corners for Leverkusen @1.66 (bet365)" is a good combo tonight.
AHTOH. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-18, 13:58   #9
Pep004
Freshman

Pep004 is on a distinguished road

Bayer Leverkusen v Bayern München; 20:30

Only long-term injured midfielder Yurchenko is off for Leverkusen.

Bayern is still without first goalkeeper Neuer, important defender Hummels, important midfielder Thiago and key striker Lewandowski.

Short preview: Regarding the odds, it's simply fair to go against German champions today. Without Lewandowski, they will miss their key striker and due to how Leverkusen perform lately +0,5 with odds close to 2,10 looks decent to me! Last time that Leverkusen lost was on 20th of September, while they are still on defeatless at home this season. As mentioned Herrlich can count on all important players and I expect a tense match, where the smallest error might decide the winner.
Pep004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-18, 14:09   #10
Alex Lee

Alex Lee is on a distinguished road

I am not doing advertising, just want to share our old comrade Lakini`s new job for tonight big game:

https://www.facebook.com/26640881389...V1lcWrKI07JDJo

Last edited by Alex Lee; 12-01-18 at 14:16.
Alex Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-18, 16:12   #11
Macot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Lee View Post
I am not doing advertising, just want to share our old comrade Lakini`s new job for tonight big game:

https://www.facebook.com/26640881389...V1lcWrKI07JDJo
This is great to see, legends from this site are always allowed a step more than one day scammers and wannabe milliaonaires in a day...

Very interesting!
Old 12-01-18, 16:26   #12
Neubs

Stuttgart-Hertha BSC Berlin

Here i going on Both2Score. Stuttgart with not so good Form before Winter Break but they have strong opponents in last Games - like Bayern or Hoffenheim. And also against Munich they missed Penalty in Extra Time and against Hoffenheim they have some nice Chances. Now they sold Ginzcek to Cologne and former Stuttgart Striker Gomes are coming from Wolfsburg. For me a nice Transfer - because Ginczek and Terrode are missing a lot of Chances. So Gomez also a Striker who needs many Chances but he have much more experience on this Level. So this can be important for Stuttgart who are playing nice Offensive Football, but they will lack the Defensive. Watch them against Bremen and must say, tough one because Suttgart are seems to be a little bit unexperienced in his Squad. Also on Stuttgart Side importan CD Badstuber are doubt. If he can´t play this will be a huge Blow for Stuttgart.
Hertha on other Side with a strong win against Leipzig and Hannover. And after Selke are back from injury the Hertha Offensive Side are seems to be stronger. So with Kalou and Selke Hertha are much better in Offensive and for me both Strikers are dangerous for that Stuttgart Side. 1X2 are tough to predict. Can be 2:1 or 1:2 - maybe 1:1 but also Stuttgart needs a win here because they in Down Trend in the Table after strong Start at the begining of the Season.

Both2Score @ 1.90 4/10 bet365
Old 12-01-18, 16:26   #13
Dex

Dex is an unknown quantity at this point

Pjaca to score for S04 maybe is a good option for this game
Substitute to score is also interesting option ..........

Probable line-ups

Leipzig: Gulacsi; Klostermann, Orban (c), Upamecano, Bernardo Keita, Ilsanker; Sabitzer, Kampl; Poulsen, Werner
Absentees: Forsberg (stomach muscle), Halstenberg (broken hand)
Coach: Ralph Hasenhüttl

Schalke: Fährmann (c); Kehrer, Naldo, Nastasic; Caligiuri, Meyer, McKennie, Oczipka; Harit; Burgstaller, Embolo
Absentees: Goretzka (shin), Insua (ribs)
Coach: Domenico Tedesco

Match stats:

Leipzig will leapfrog Schalke in the table with a win.
Hasenhüttl's gate-crashing troupe picked up 24 more points than Schalke last season.
Leipzig have only lost once at home in the Bundesliga this season - their last outing, against Hertha Berlin.
Schalke are unbeaten in 11 Bundesliga games (W5, D6) - their longest run for 11 years.
Schalke conceded more goals (six) to opposition substitute players than any other team in the Bundesliga during the first half of the season.
Schalkes Guido Burgstaller and Leipzigs Marcel Sabitzer played together at Rapid Vienna.

https://dl-dfl.akamaized.net/videodb...36_16x9_hd.mp4

Last edited by Dex; 12-01-18 at 16:29.
Dex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-18, 16:43   #14
Neubs

Hannover-Mainz

Hannover with strong Home-Form 4-3-1 and on the other Side we have Mainz with bad Away Record of 0-4-4. So Mainz made 2 Transfers in Winter Break. Old Defender De Jong are joining Mainz also former Mainz Striker Ujah are new. So Ujah are strong, but now with some Times out of Action after Chinese League ending earlier then the Winter Break here in Germany. So think for tomorrow action the "old" Ujah isn´t to be expected and he will sit on the bench. De Jong for me tough to predict. For me he´s to old and can help Mainz in relegation Fight only be his experience. But now they face a Hannover Side who are made 1 Transfer in Winter. He sign Eliz from Rijeka. Can be a good Transfer and he´s expected to play from begining against Mainz. Saw also Mainz against Bremen before Winter Break and they made there a lucky Point against them. So nothing changed now in Mainz and i expected to be Hannover are stronger at Home. Also the Game in Mainz ending 1-0 for Hannover - after Mainz have dominated the Game but missed many Chances. So thats a fact that didn´t turn around now - Mainz without a really good Striker at the Moment.

Hannover @ 2.25 3/10 interwetten
Old 12-01-18, 20:03   #15
Alex Lee

Alex Lee is on a distinguished road

Lakini view for Augsburg HSV tomorrow

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...00001712091639
Old 12-01-18, 22:32   #16
Macot
Super Moderator

15:30 Stuttgart v Hertha BSC

Posted by Macot (2018-01-12 23:17 CET)

A good offer for goals in my opinion. Not only are Hertha a team that is very often involved in high scoring games. Stuttgart at home are very strong and are surely able to score a couple here, too. This could be a nice game, the quality level will surely not be on a great level, but if teams field attacking minded teams, we will see goals.

Stuttgart are having a pretty solid season. It must be understood that they are building from scratch, newly promoted from Bundesliga 2, they are a migth at home. Currently 14th they have won 16 of their 17 points in their Mercedes Benz Arena. Their average of goals is only 2 per game, but they did have three consecutive overs (three wins) in front of their fans before losing against Leverkusen and Bayern. In the break, they played Ostende and Twente and both games were high scoring ones.

On the other side, Hertha are playing for goals. Currently 10th they have an average of 3 goals scored in their games and are unbeaten in the last three games. They had 8 overs in last 12 competitive games and the rest ended with two goals scored. Their form was very strong at the end of the year, so I expect them to continue with attacking approach.

I can see a good, scoring draw here: 2-2!

GL

Discuss this pick in the BA forum
Odds Stake Pick Betcategory Sport Bookmaker
2.14 10 / 10 >2.5 Over/Under General picks Pinnacle
Old 13-01-18, 10:34   #17
grefstad
Administrator
Site admin

grefstad is on a distinguished road

I concur.
Hannover is a tough team to beat at home, and as you say, Mainz without a proper striker at the moment.
I find the odds very good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neubs View Post
Hannover-Mainz

Hannover with strong Home-Form 4-3-1 and on the other Side we have Mainz with bad Away Record of 0-4-4. So Mainz made 2 Transfers in Winter Break. Old Defender De Jong are joining Mainz also former Mainz Striker Ujah are new. So Ujah are strong, but now with some Times out of Action after Chinese League ending earlier then the Winter Break here in Germany. So think for tomorrow action the "old" Ujah isn´t to be expected and he will sit on the bench. De Jong for me tough to predict. For me he´s to old and can help Mainz in relegation Fight only be his experience. But now they face a Hannover Side who are made 1 Transfer in Winter. He sign Eliz from Rijeka. Can be a good Transfer and he´s expected to play from begining against Mainz. Saw also Mainz against Bremen before Winter Break and they made there a lucky Point against them. So nothing changed now in Mainz and i expected to be Hannover are stronger at Home. Also the Game in Mainz ending 1-0 for Hannover - after Mainz have dominated the Game but missed many Chances. So thats a fact that didn´t turn around now - Mainz without a really good Striker at the Moment.

Old 13-01-18, 15:01   #18
Caligula
Freshman

Caligula is an unknown quantity at this point

Great opening Mainz
Caligula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-18, 16:25   #19
WiserthantheCrowd

WiserthantheCrowd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caligula View Post
Great opening Mainz
It's the finish that counts. Lost 3-2 after being 2-0 up.
WiserthantheCrowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-18, 17:08   #20
marcocroc

marcocroc is an unknown quantity at this point

Seying Lineups,

Leipzig Vs Shalke
bts 1,70
marcocroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-18, 21:40   #21
SeanPrice
Freshman

SeanPrice is on a distinguished road

Guys, what's your opinion about Wolfsburg will score against Borussia? Look at Dortmund's latest friendly games - they lost some goals against not so strong, offensive teams. Wolfsburg is a solid, dangerous Bundesliga team so I think it's quite possible.
SeanPrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-18, 22:05   #22
Neubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neubs View Post

Schalke AHC+0.5 @ 1.86 3/10 Pinn
Both2Score @ Stuttgart-Hertha @ 1.90 4/10 bet365

Schalke FT 1-3
Stuttgart FT 1-0
Hannover FT 3-2
Old 14-01-18, 12:19   #23
sc28

sc28 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPrice View Post
Guys, what's your opinion about Wolfsburg will score against Borussia? Look at Dortmund's latest friendly games - they lost some goals against not so strong, offensive teams. Wolfsburg is a solid, dangerous Bundesliga team so I think it's quite possible.
I watched Dortmund game with Zulte Waregem which was nothing special also both teams have some injured players. If Wolfsburg will play offensive football then will see goals. I still dont trust Dortmund on other hand Wolfsburg play against bigger teams very good (draw with Leipzig,Hertha,Schalke,Hoffenheim,Leverkusen,Bayer n) which means form me a warning and small bet on BTS at @ 1,7.
sc28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-18, 17:47   #24
Dex

Dex is an unknown quantity at this point

Schalke conceded more goals (six) to opposition substitute players than any other team in the Bundesliga during the first half of the season.

And Timo Werner do it ........ seven goals from substitute players
Dex is offline   Reply With Quote