This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Champions League

Champions League
Predictions and analysis for CL games.
Bet on Champions League at:
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 15-02-18, 00:05   #31
radicke

radicke is on a distinguished road

Two half like two different matches I have watched.I am not sure that Lo Celso made penalty while in secound Zizou made good changes and scored twice...
radicke is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 15-02-18, 01:23   #32
latortuga
Freshman

latortuga is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by latortuga View Post
I would say watching Liverpool's recent games that their offensive production has slowed a bit, but then this is off a very high standard. Also with Van Dijk now in the side their defense seems to be slowly improving.

In the UCL Liverpool have played in Portugal 3 times and never won. 1 of those games was against Porto with the game ending 1-1 (2007). They also played Porto away in the Europa 0-0 (2001).

These were all low scoring games and it's fair to say that English sides in the UCL have found it tough going in Portugal with most games ending with few goals. The goal line at 2.5 tells you something and I would lean towards under 2.5 here. If Klopp uses Oxlade-Chamberlain with Can and Wijnaldum than I would be less confident.

Either way I'm leaning towards Porto to just edge it or play out a draw, so Porto + AH 0.25 for me.
Mmm apologies for this bad tip, very much wrong however it was clearly a hard game to read given there was little interest from the syndicates.

Real Madrid on the other hand I did not elaborate on any tip but when I saw PSG's lineup with such experience as seen by my post I jumped on RM so even night all round but disappointing..
latortuga is offline   Reply With Quote