BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Ladbrokes Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Advertisement

Welcome to the Bettingadvice.com forum

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Other sports > Handball

Handball Handball discussions/picks from different nations, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Spain, France, Croatia, Hungary, Romania, Russia
EXPEKT - great handball odds!!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
5Dimes: Great bookie! Very low margins, and quick payouts!! PINNACLE SPORTS: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 07-04-12, 11:07   #1
copneconic

copneconic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Germany vs Denmark (friendly)

Germany vs Denmark handball friendly

Venue: Game played in Flensburg Germany

The 2 teams met one another yesterday in Denmark. final result 25-25. Denmark trailed by 6 goals at half time but with a great second half they almost took the win.

This is a friendly game so anything can happend. The game will be played at 15:00 local time. In Denmark you can watch the game at 3+ live.

For the game. As this is a friendly I believe the score will be OVER 53 goals as most bookies offer. The players should be tested both in def. and attack so a lot of changes will be made during these games. That means big holes in defence!

Denmark will most likely play without Mikkel Hansen for this game! He is a bit sore in his leg mucsle. Could be a big blow but then again other guys can step up. Denmark have lots of big shooting men as fx. Lasse Boesen but they tend not to shoot as much when M. Hansen is playing! so will be interesting to follow & perhaps it will be positive I think. This might hurt the OVER bet a little bit but I think the line is too short. On the other hand I think 2.5 or above on Germany is too much!

Any lineup, injuries Etc. from Germany???
copneconic is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 07-04-12, 14:12   #2
copneconic

copneconic is an unknown quantity at this point

M. Hansen not in the squad! Take Germany live betting for sure, they are playing at home!
copneconic is offline   Reply With Quote