BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Champions League

Champions League
Predictions and analysis for CL games.
Bet on Champions League at:
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 13-09-17, 22:20   #31

1234 is on a distinguished road

Leonardo Jardim got what he wanted.He killed the game from very beginning. overall-41 fouls 22 - 19 and with 28-32 throw-ins we can see what kind a game that was.He ruined my pick ,I expected little bit earlier substitutes (around 60min) but he opted to take them late as Keita B replaced Diakhaby A.at 74' and
Ghezzal R. for Sidibe D. at 84'

Really suprised how uninterested they were to win this match.Maybe Jardim had next match on his mind as they play 16.09 against Strasbourg at home?!
1234 is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 13-09-17, 22:58   #32
Breizhtois

Breizhtois is on a distinguished road

Monaco can be sometimes a 2 faces team.
Everybody i think remembers about the fantastic football they used to play last season and the tons of goals they scored but Jardim can sometimes be very pragmatic and, so, his team too. It was the case 3 seasons and 2 seasons ago and the football they played was sometimes boring as hell.

I think he was afraid of Leipzig and taking a point in Germany is a very good result. And his team conceeded 4 goals last week-end and i think he didn't want to see his players in doubt. This draw will bring back confidence.
And the fact that Lemar was injured was a big blow for Monaco, he had to change his system with more defensive players in the midfield.
Breizhtois is offline   Reply With Quote