BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET


Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Other sports > Tennis

Tennis Predictions and analysis for tennis matches, all tennis tournaments.
This section is sponsored by:

PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 22-06-17, 08:21   #31
Serpico_re
Freshman
 
Serpico_re's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 133
Serpico_re is on a distinguished road
Default

After big wins comes the big lose , or at least not gameplay on the same level!! This a f*** rule for me in tennis.

so here comes, the great youzhny, who was great talent , but he has some bursts, i knew he was gona give troubles to karlovic but, he is not trustable.
Thompson obvious, no way he can get ninja turtle face Querry has very nice gameplay of various shots. plus serve bombs.
Serpico_re is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 22-06-17, 08:22   #32
Serpico_re
Freshman
 
Serpico_re's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 133
Serpico_re is on a distinguished road
Default

Didnt see odds yet, but will find some value, maybe for pod

at first glipse Aussie and cilic looks the most determined to show up on grass from this players
Serpico_re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-17, 10:24   #33
ellas98
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 448
ellas98 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Thanks for the tips above!
I will go against Pouille today.
He has played 6 games in just 7 days (5 singles and a double yesterday). So this will be his seventh in 8 days. He might get complacent after his tournament win and he needs some rest before Wimbledon.
Besides, Mayer plays in front of home crowd and I hope he wants to prove that his win here last year was not a one-off.

Last edited by ellas98; 22-06-17 at 10:50.
ellas98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-17, 13:51   #34
Serpico_re
Freshman
 
Serpico_re's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 133
Serpico_re is on a distinguished road
Default

there you go Youzhny as i thought so, rule confirmed again !! shite tennis
Serpico_re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-17, 15:24   #35
adryan87
Freshman
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 159
adryan87 is on a distinguished road
Default

Ok,i know that Rojer/Tecau is kinda crap team this year..but c'mon,even with martin/ramos you have problems,on grass,where is their best surface?
adryan87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-17, 15:43   #36
adryan87
Freshman
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 159
adryan87 is on a distinguished road
Default

I hate this teams when they play for the first time,but play like the best couple in the world. I don't get it.
adryan87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-17, 16:16   #37
Serpico_re
Freshman
 
Serpico_re's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 133
Serpico_re is on a distinguished road
Default

Doubles are getting really competitive recently, and this started from a ~yaer ago. Before you had few very good pairs , matched to be on top always, but now everyone whants to play it, and there is a lot of great servers on tur, and serve is the most important, because it builds up a poen on net, so...this is why everyone can beat everyone, those double pairs that build up names before are now getting more competition and its hard on every tour to have so much hard matches. Thats why, and i said this before here, its the best value to play on underdog , or at least that they will get a set vs favourite, or over games.T And doubles are very dinamic and there is no room for any mistake on net, and we have a lot good players playing doubles now. Maybe now you understand
Serpico_re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-17, 11:16   #38
Quill
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,067
Quill is on a distinguished road
Default

Federer is in great form and won all previous 7 encounters against Mayer, losing only 1 set.

Zverev has come a long way since he lost the first two matches to Bautista-Agut, and this year he beat him in 2 sets in the Munich semifinal.
RBA needed 3 sets to win in both rounds so far, against Berlocq and D Brown, whereas Zverev cruised past Lorenzi and Kohlschreiber in 2 sets each.

Cilic is in great form and cruisin', and he might just want to win in London.

Multiple

Federer + Zverev + Cilic @1.63
Quill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-17, 13:33   #39
adryan87
Freshman
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 159
adryan87 is on a distinguished road
Default

And this days,Ramos became a very good double player. ))..
adryan87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-17, 13:41   #40
Quill
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,067
Quill is on a distinguished road
Default

Cilic vs Young

Cilic -4.5,@1.95
Under 21.5 games @1.91
Quill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-17, 18:03   #41
adryan87
Freshman
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 159
adryan87 is on a distinguished road
Default

Yeah,Zverev is retard. 2 minibreaks in TB,and set lost. With Bautista ). Who lost a set with berlocq and brown.
adryan87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-17, 11:28   #42
Quill
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,067
Quill is on a distinguished road
Default

Khachanov has been playing very well this season, both on clay and on grass.
I think that the match against Federer will be tighter than the odds suggest, so I'm taking a stab at Khachanov to stay close.

Bet 1: Over 20.5 games @1.97
Bet 2: Khachanov +5.0 @1.80
Quill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-17, 11:33   #43
transferking
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 446
transferking is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

I have the feeling Lopez may continue his good grass form also today against Dimitrov. Odds are also decent. What others do think?

Also: has anyone seen Zverev in this tournament, has he overcame his little slump and can be trusted vs Gasquet?
transferking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-17, 12:39   #44
Quill
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,067
Quill is on a distinguished road
Default

Cilic has been great this week, and Muller's been playing really well too, but the way Cilic saw off his opponents was disarming. No breaks given, no threats on his own serve, he's been way too dominant and looks like he wants this title, after the loss to Karlovic in Hertogenbosch last week.

Lopez on the other hand wants this title too
You can see in the way he plays.
He lost the final in Stuttgart to Pouille after three hard fought sets, and this week he beat Wawrinka, Chardy and Berdych.
Dimitrov? He lost to Janowicz in the first round last week in Stuttgart, and this week he lost 1 set to both Benneteau and Medvedev.
Lopez beat Wawrinka and Chardy in straight sets, big difference between these two and Benneteau and Medvedev, not to mention Janowicz.

Lopez to beat Dimitrov @2.00.
Cilic + Lopez @3.23
Quill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-17, 14:50   #45
Quill
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,067
Quill is on a distinguished road
Default

Zverev vs Gasquet

I'm a bit confused (not saying surprised, as this is a tricky word when it comes to bookies ) as to the seemingly lack of respect (another sensitive term when it comes to bookies) shown towards Gasquet.

OK, Zverev is hot and coming, he's got the home crowd support behind him... but Gasquet is two times semifinalist at Wimbledon! That's no small feat, whereas Zverev on grass so far has got a final at this tournament, which he lost last year to F. Mayer.
Gasquet seems to have got rid of his injuries for now, as this week he beat Monfils, Tomic and Haase.

Gasquet +3.5 @2.10
Total sets: Over 2.5 @2.62.
Total games: over 22.5 @1.85.
Quill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-17, 16:57   #46
idanb
Freshman
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 196
idanb is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quill View Post
Zverev vs Gasquet

I'm a bit confused (not saying surprised, as this is a tricky word when it comes to bookies ) as to the seemingly lack of respect (another sensitive term when it comes to bookies) shown towards Gasquet.

OK, Zverev is hot and coming, he's got the home crowd support behind him... but Gasquet is two times semifinalist at Wimbledon! That's no small feat, whereas Zverev on grass so far has got a final at this tournament, which he lost last year to F. Mayer.
Gasquet seems to have got rid of his injuries for now, as this week he beat Monfils, Tomic and Haase.

Gasquet +3.5 @2.10
Total sets: Over 2.5 @2.62.
Total games: over 22.5 @1.85.
Well done brother
Amazing picks

Btw good pick cilic
Gl with Lopez
idanb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-17, 19:31   #47
Quill
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,067
Quill is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by idanb View Post
Well done brother
Amazing picks

Btw good pick cilic
Gl with Lopez
Lopez!! Moneeyyyy!!!
Quill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-17, 20:54   #48
idanb
Freshman
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 196
idanb is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quill View Post
Lopez!! Moneeyyyy!!!
Great job brooo
Amazing keep going
idanb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-17, 11:50   #49
Quill
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,067
Quill is on a distinguished road
Default

Federer vs Zverev

Last year Zverev defeated Federer at this tournament in the semifinal, and then went on to lose the final to F Mayer.
Since then, Zverev has become a more accomplished player, he has progressed a lot, so much so that we are tempted to choose him as outright winner at various big tournaments.
This week he's been playing great as well, and to get here he eliminated Lorenzi, Kohlschreiber, RB Agut and Gasquet, quite some big names in there.

Federer has been on an upward path since his return, and this week he's been stellar, winning all his matches without losing a set, although he didn't have any names of big impact in his path: Sugita, M Zverev, F Mayer, Khachanov (no disrespect to his opponents this week, but I'm just stating the cold facts).

Federer did survive a close one yesterday, when Khachanov had a big chance to take a set from him.
As it suits a great champion that he is, Fed showed his character and won it in straight sets, but the fact behind the cold and inexpressive 2-0 remains: Khachanov ran him too close for comfort.

Now this is Zverev, a much better player right now, so the expectations are higher. He has the crowd support and he is in the run for the London Finals, he should give Federer a proper match.
I don't expect Zverev to win it (again), I expect Federer to exact revenge on last year's semifinal defeat here and show us (again) why he is the Champion that he is (and I'll take Federer's win to use in a multiple tonight), but I do expect a match, a Final.

Therefore my bets:

Bet 1: Over 23.5 games @1.85
Bet 2: Over 2.5 sets @2.37
Bet 3: Fed win @1.47 for multiples
Quill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-17, 12:10   #50
idanb
Freshman
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 196
idanb is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quill View Post
Federer vs Zverev

Last year Zverev defeated Federer at this tournament in the semifinal, and then went on to lose the final to F Mayer.
Since then, Zverev has become a more accomplished player, he has progressed a lot, so much so that we are tempted to choose him as outright winner at various big tournaments.
This week he's been playing great as well, and to get here he eliminated Lorenzi, Kohlschreiber, RB Agut and Gasquet, quite some big names in there.

Federer has been on an upward path since his return, and this week he's been stellar, winning all his matches without losing a set, although he didn't have any names of big impact in his path: Sugita, M Zverev, F Mayer, Khachanov (no disrespect to his opponents this week, but I'm just stating the cold facts).

Federer did survive a close one yesterday, when Khachanov had a big chance to take a set from him.
As it suits a great champion that he is, Fed showed his character and won it in straight sets, but the fact behind the cold and inexpressive 2-0 remains: Khachanov ran him too close for comfort.

Now this is Zverev, a much better player right now, so the expectations are higher. He has the crowd support and he is in the run for the London Finals, he should give Federer a proper match.
I don't expect Zverev to win it (again), I expect Federer to exact revenge on last year's semifinal defeat here and show us (again) why he is the Champion that he is (and I'll take Federer's win to use in a multiple tonight), but I do expect a match, a Final.

Therefore my bets:

Bet 1: Over 23.5 games @1.85
Bet 2: Over 2.5 sets @2.37
Bet 3: Fed win @1.47 for multiples
I took your bets and make somting better
Over 2.5 set (its mean we looking for 3 set) + fed to win
So i took fed to win 2-1 by @3.6
And the 23.5 games i took by single ***128521;
Gooooooood luckkkk
idanb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-17, 12:37   #51
idanb
Freshman
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 196
idanb is on a distinguished road
Default

Quill can you call Zverev? I think he still athome not on the game
idanb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-17, 12:53   #52
Quill
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,067
Quill is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by idanb View Post
Quill can you call Zverev? I think he still athome not on the game
He's not answering, he'd better not show up anymore ever at all. Such a disgraceful show by him.
Quill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-17, 12:54   #53
Quill
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,067
Quill is on a distinguished road
Default

Cilic vs Lopez

Cilic has been outstanding at this tournament and he was broken only once, by Muller yesterday, and he lost his first set in the tournament. He bounced back immediately and won the match.

Lopez lost last week the final in Stuttgart, but he continued his very good form this week, and defeated Wawrinka, Chardy, Berdych and Dimitrov on the way to the final.

Both players have been serving very well and it's difficult to see too many break opportunities in this match.
These two players have met on grass twice before, both times at this tournament, both times won by Cilic in 3 sets.

Given the form they are in right now, I think this will be another 3 setter between these two.

Bet 1: Over 24.5 games @1.83
Bet 2: Over 2.5 sets @2.50.
Quill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-17, 15:43   #54
idanb
Freshman
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 196
idanb is on a distinguished road
Default

Lopezzzzzzzz Lopezzzzzzz Lopezzzzzzz

Money money money
Great 2 picks brotherrrrr
We beat the lose on fed
idanb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-17, 15:48   #55
Quill
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,067
Quill is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by idanb View Post
Lopezzzzzzzz Lopezzzzzzz Lopezzzzzzz

Money money money
Great 2 picks brotherrrrr
We beat the lose on fed
Exactly!!!
Lopez!!
Money again from Lopez!!
He paid for my dinner again, and for the loss from Zverev (he did a runner on me and didn't pay the bill)
Quill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-17, 17:07   #56
idanb
Freshman
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 196
idanb is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quill View Post
Exactly!!!
Lopez!!
Money again from Lopez!!
He paid for my dinner again, and for the loss from Zverev (he did a runner on me and didn't pay the bill)
Hahaha
I think you ready for wembeldon bro
idanb is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



 
Last BA mainsite picks
Updated every 2nd min.

Advertisement




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 23:38.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.