BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Internationals/Friendlies

Internationals/Friendlies
Analysis and discussions (and predictions) for Internationals and friendly soccer games.

PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 21-06-17, 19:48   #31
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road

Date: 22.6.2017
Sport: Football
Event: Confederations Cup
Start time: 17:00
Game: Cameroun v Australia
Pick: Over 2,75 goals @2,25 or more!
Bookies Offer: Pinnacle @2,29!
Stake: 10/10
Analysis:
I really don`t see the way this match would finish as an under. Many reasons for goals here, let me count some of them:
• First of all, both teams need a win here. They have both lost their first match (Cameroun 0-2 against Chile and Australia 2-3 against Germany) and only a win will give them realistic chances to qualify for the semifinals.
• Cameroun have shown terrible defending in the first match, Chile played with 50% of their ability, but could score 2-3 more goals. Cameroun on the other side also had 2-3 chances to score, so against poorer team like Australia they should have a chance.
• Australians as always will play attacking football: against Germany they managed to score twice and recieved one more. Now they will play against a team with huge internal problems, with terrible defending and that should help them score a couple.
• This competition is all about entertaining, teams here are in fact combined, some of the best players and some reserves and youngsters. This is a traditional competition 1 year before World Cup and as such is more or less used to show different tactical approaches, some experimenting and of course less pressure than on the real deal.
At the end, I expect a tight match, both teams to score: my call is 2-2!
GL all!

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 23-06-17, 00:48   #32
betcatalog

betcatalog is on a distinguished road

Portugal is definitely a better team and will have no problem getting the win, it will also chase the goals, since they are counting in the event of a tie
NEW ZEALAND vs PORTUGAL @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.42

I expect a very tough fight, with the two teams giving it all to qualify, I expect the two teams to be especially cautious and so I do not see big scoring
MEXICO vs RUSSIA @@ +2.50 Under, odd 1.87
--
pamestoixhma
betcatalog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-17, 01:40   #33
Miccho

Miccho is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by betcatalog View Post
Portugal is definitely a better team and will have no problem getting the win, it will also chase the goals, since they are counting in the event of a tie
NEW ZEALAND vs PORTUGAL @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.42
I am not sure Portugal will be chasing goals. First, it is extremely unlikely that Mexico will win by more than 1 goal vs home team Russia. So, Portugal would need just to beat NZ by 2 goals to surpass this. Second, it is not certain whether Portugal would want to win the group. So far, Chile is leading Group B and looks like the favorite to win it (they have superior GD and a game vs Australia). Portugal might prefer Chile, instead of Germany for 1/2 opponent.
Miccho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-17, 01:43   #34
Miccho

Miccho is on a distinguished road

But I totally agree about the other bet. Rus-Mex should definitely be a tight affair. Russia needs to win, but they want take big risks early in the game for sure. Hard to see more than 1-2 goals in this one.
Miccho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-17, 02:30   #35
betcatalog

betcatalog is on a distinguished road

Germany wants the win to claim first place to avoid Portugal in the semifinals, I expect Germany's easy win with many goals
GERMANY vs CAMEROON @@+2.50 Over, odds 1.62

I expect to be a beautiful and interesting match, the two teams have good offensive lines and can score from at least one goals goal to confirm the goals
CHILE vs AUSTRALIA @@ Both team to score, odds 2.00
betcatalog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-17, 10:41   #36
Twenage-Dirtbag

Twenage-Dirtbag is an unknown quantity at this point

Be careful with Germany, their coach has already anounced that we´ll see some rotations this afternoon vs. Cameroon. Players like Hector, Draxler and Can might get a rest while players in the squad who haven´t played so far in the tournament like Younes, Demirbay or Plattenhardt might get some playing time. The reason for that is that Loew wants to use the Confed Cup primarily for the purpose of testing new players. He also said the results would not matter. So I´d advise you before you place a bet on Germany handicaps check the official line-ups first.
Twenage-Dirtbag is offline   Reply With Quote