This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
France/Holland/Belgium

France/Holland/Belgium
French Ligue 1 and Ligue 2. All Belgium soccer, all Holland soccer. Picks, analysis, etc.
Bet at:
BET365: great live betting!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 15-12-16, 14:26   #1
SoccerPrognosis
Freshman

SoccerPrognosis is on a distinguished road
Default Ligue 1 - DEC 17-21

Predictions for coming games

SoccerPrognosis is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 15-12-16, 22:26   #2
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road

Date: 16.12.2016
Sport: Football
Event: France Ligue 1
Start time: 20:45
Game: Angers v Nantes
Pick: Over 2,25 goals @2,40 or more!
Bookies Offer: Pinnacle @2,41!
Stake: 10/10
Analysis:
I don`t know what is wrong with these odds, but they are hillarious! I mean, Angers are not a team that would close themselves in the shell and on the other side, Nantes are now coming stronger, scoring and they will surely score here. You can even get @2,00 for Over 2 goals so if you are one of the shiest people out there, take that one.
Angers as said are very solid in last couple of years since they promoted from Ligue 2 and they play nice football. Currently 12th they have an average of 2,1 goals scored in their games. At home it goes up to 2,25 and in the last 5 games they had one 2-2 draw, one 1-2 loss, two 0-2 losses and 1-1 draw... so we can always count on 2-3 goals when they play.
Nantes on the other side, turned the trend after that humiliation 0-6 loss to Lyon. They are still inside relegation zone, but 3-1 win over solid Montpellier will give them a lot of confidence. It seems new manager Sergio Conceicao brought positive improvements and if he will manage Nantes like he did Guimaraes and Braga, we should expect a good, flowing game from them.
I expect both teams to score and a 2-2 draw!
GL!
Old 16-12-16, 03:04   #3
tip74
banned

tip74 is an unknown quantity at this point

Angers SCO v FC Nantes
Angers SCO: Ketkeophomphone (4/0 f), Letellier (0/0 g), Mangani (15/0 m), Michel (13/0 first goalkeeper)
FC Nantes: Thomasson (10/0 m), Touré(4/0 m) (both suspended), Kacaniklic (8/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com
tip74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-16, 18:34   #4
bobillot59
Freshman

bobillot59 is an unknown quantity at this point

i think toulouse/Nancy over 2,5 at @2,62 can be a good value
toulouse after a very good start has player all matches as cup matches with lot of aggresivity and efforts
now they are less good physically bat are able to score 1 or 2 at home
Nancy was the last ranking team
for 3 or 4 matches they're best and abble to gain and to score
i think they can easily score one time in toulouse
i really think that 3 goals can be scored
i'me no sure but at @2,62 i put a little coin
bobillot59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-16, 23:11   #5
Macot
Super Moderator

Date: 18.12.2016
Start time: 14:30
Game: Caen v Metz
Pick: Metz (+0,5) AH @2,05 or more!
Bookies Offer: Pinnacle @2,08!
Analysis:
Finally, we will go to France, they play football there, too and actually are quite good ***61514;...
Caen v Metz is a game between two teams that would sign 17th place right now if it would be offered by French FA. Both teams will try to survive in the Ligue 1, especially Metz who after quite some time returned to the top French League. But actually, they are doing pretty well so far and if they continue like that they could finish in the safety of midtable.
Currently 15th they have earned more points away than at home. It suits them more to defend and try to surprise from counters. Their form is pretty good and although in the last two aways they were actually very poor, overall they will be under much less pressure than team from Brittany.
Caen of course had a very good season 2015/16 and expectations were high, but their current 19th place is revealing problems. They are still a pretty strong home team and that is the reason we are getting these odds, but they are winless in last 4 games and have won only once in the last 10 played!
This is going to be a fight, two equal teams, I expect a draw: 1-1!
GL!
Old 18-12-16, 10:10   #6
Le Tiel
Freshman

Le Tiel is on a distinguished road

Well I actually fancied Caen yesterday, they know this game is huge and home support will be massive. They have a few guys back from injury, first GK Verecoutre is missing and that worries me a bit...
Metz is the weakest team in the league to me and they had a cup tiring cup game in mid week. I tried Caen with low-medium stake yesterday, but wouldn't try it today, because odds dropped a bit and Metz able to rest more.

Nice with some missings, but other guys are quality too and should be able to cope. Odds a little bit too high in my opinion. Dijon were terrrible last week against Marseille.

Marseille and Lille are two teams who look a lot better with their new coach. But I think both still have some defensive problems. In attack both teams look great so I will try BTS in this game.

Monaco against Lyon is another great game. Monaco is best team of the league and Lyon look rather weak in previous games. Especially in defense. Monaco win looks okay and even some fun bets on -1,5 and -2,5. 6-1 loss last year will still be in Monaco's heads.
Le Tiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-16, 19:48   #7
lpw

lpw is on a distinguished road

lpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-16, 22:36   #8
novaro

novaro is an unknown quantity at this point

Full match preview : http://bit.ly/Bordeauxpreview

Last edited by novaro; 20-12-16 at 22:42.
novaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-16, 23:11   #9
Macot
Super Moderator

Date: 21.12.2016
Start time: 20:45
Game: Lille v Rennes
Pick: Over 2,25 goals @2,15 or more!
Bookies Offer: Pinnacle @2,17!
Analysis:
Well, these odds must be ridicoulous, there is no reasen to favour an under quite so much. We know what Lille represented in past years, but during these season they are going through a kind of transformance. They are changing their approach and their games are now a lot more enjoyable. Currently 11th they have won three out of the last four league games and they look like a team able to finish among the top 10. Their average of goals is not spectacular: 2,3 per game, but as said, lately things started to change. Last 5 games were entertaining: 4-2 win over Caen, 1-0 away win at Bordeaux, 2-1 home win over Montpellier, 1-3 Cup los to PSG and finally 0-2 loss at Marseille. Now, they are back home where they score the most goals.
On the other side, Rennes are in terrible form at the moment: three losses in a row. Currently 7th they have been thrashed in the Cup (0-7 at Monaco), in the League was not much better. 1-2 loss at Lorient was followed by 2-0 win over another struggling team StEtienne, 0-1 at Lyon and finally surprising 1-2 home loss to Bastia.
I see both teams trying to win this, they need to. My call is 2-1 to Lille!
GL!
Old 21-12-16, 14:50   #10
tip74
banned

tip74 is an unknown quantity at this point

Lille OSC v Stade Rennais
Lille OSC: Bautheac (7/0 m), Mavuba (11/0 m), Mendes (7/0 f), de Préville (11/3 f, top scorer), Sunzu (3/0 d), Béria (12/1 d)
Stade Rennais: Mendes (13/0 d), Chantôme (1/0 m), Prcic (8/1 m), Nardi (0/0 g), Grosicki (13/4 f, 2nd top scorer), Habibou (0/0 f), Cavare (0/0 d), Lenjani (2/0 d)

Lyon v Angers SCO
Lyon: Tolisso (16/4 m, 2nd top scorer), Rafael (16/0 d)
Angers SCO: Ketkeophomphone (4/0 f), Letellier (0/0 g), Andreu (16/0 d)

Paris St. Germain v FC Lorient
Paris St. Germain: Rabiot (11/1 m), Pastore (5/0 m), Ben Arfa (14/0 m), Jesé (9/1 f), Di Maria (15/1 m)
FC Lorient: Lecomte (12/0 first goalkeeper), Conte (0/0 d), Selemani (3/0 d), Fofana (7/0 f), Philippoteaux (12/1 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com
tip74 is offline   Reply With Quote