This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Scandinavia

Scandinavia
Discuss Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, and Finnish, Icelandic, Faeroic, etc soccer here. Premier, 1.div and 2.div (and even lower, if bookies offer odds).
Bet on Scandinavian soccer at:
BET365: great live betting!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 17-11-16, 19:56   #1
lpw

lpw is on a distinguished road
Default Denmark Superliga 18-21.11.2016

18.11.2016 Lyngby BK - AC Horsens
18.11.2016 AaB - FC København
19.11.2016 FC Nordsjælland - AGF
20.11.2016 Randers - Viborg
20.11.2016 OB - Brøndby IF
20.11.2016 SønderjyskE - FC Midtjylland
21.11.2016 Silkeborg - Esbjerg

lpw is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 17-11-16, 21:22   #2
AgainstModernFootball
banned

AgainstModernFootball is on a distinguished road

Few month ago Denmark topics was one of the best here... Esbenkj and rest of the guys where are you?!
AgainstModernFootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-16, 01:40   #3
tip74
banned

tip74 is an unknown quantity at this point

Lyngby BK v AC Horsens
Lyngby BK: Mads Gabel (0/0 d), Thomas Christensen (0/0 d), Michael Lumb (15/0 d), Philip Rasmussen (11/0 m), Danilo Arrieta (0/0 f)
AC Horsens: Niklas Dannevang (16/0 first goalkeeper), Thomas Kortegaard (5/0 m)(both doubtful), Doneil Henry (4/0 d), Joseph Mensah (5/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com
tip74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-16, 10:08   #4
Mnb

Mnb is on a distinguished road

For today, I think Randers looks like a solid bet against a Viborg side who really struggles at the moment with 5 defeats in a row and some injuried players, especielly in the offence.
Randers on the other hand, are in fine form and looks as solid as the last couple of seasons. They are known for being just plane solid, a tight defence with players that have played together for a couple of seasons now, a very hard-working midfield with some creative wingers, especially Fisker on the right. Very underrated player IMO.
The problem for Randers the last couple of seasons, have been their lack of quality strikers and especielly their width in the attacking lineup.
This season they've seen great improvement with the signings of Pourie (pure quality when he can temper his ego) and Mayron George with his massive physics and quite good speed he is a handful for any defence. One of them partners up with their mainman Mikael Ishak who are having a great season and probably are being sold soon.

Even though I'm a Copenhagen fan in my heart, I really like this Randers side because of their solid, solid display and now with a lethal offence. Randers have been the side who've been closest to beat Copenhagen this season in the 2-2 draw at home earlier on.

Viborg are struggling as mentioned. They will bring back main striker Serge Deble for today, but he've been injuried for some time now, maybe he is not totally fit yet. Great player these standards though.

Randers missing Lundberg (sub) Kallesoe (regular/sub) and Due (sub). Not important missings.

There is a special spice for this match today. Viborg player Christian Keller was captain for Randers last season, but had to leave because he got together with one of his teammates wife, though nearly seperated. He will get a rough afternoon I guess!

I'm on Randers today with quite some confidence even though it is a small-scale derby with only 40km between the clubs. Solid form, solid squad, just pure solid team now with individual quality. Belong in the top 4 IMO, where Viborg are not even near, they are more a bottom 3 team.

1.975 AH for homewin at Bet365 is good enough for me for medium-high stakes.

Small stakes on Randers to win to nil @ 3.10 same bookie.
Mnb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-16, 10:12   #5
staffinfotfp
Freshman

staffinfotfp is on a distinguished road

Thanks Mnb, will trust u;-)

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
staffinfotfp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-16, 10:16   #6
Mnb

Not to sure about the other matches for today.

For OB - Brøndby I would go for BTS or probably OB +0.5 @*around 2. They are in terrible shape but now got 2 weeks in the national break to get some new energy, and they will of course be pumped up against Brøndby who are yet again a part of the top of the league with new german coach Zorniger. It seems though that they've been a bit more grounded after a terrific beginning of the season where they looked like title contenders. Now it's obvious that they are still miles away from Copenhagen.

Sonderjyske - FCM could go either way. FCM seems to find some form, their squad is top 3 without a doubt, now with some star-quality spice in Rafael Van der Vaart who are defiently a great player for danish standards but still lack some form - I seriously doubt he will find it in Denmark but great addition for this league. Maybe the odds for Sonderjyske +0.5 are a bit high, FCM shouldn't be too big favourites.

Leaving these to games for now.
Old 21-11-16, 08:23   #7
essecento
Freshman

essecento is on a distinguished road

Hi MNB something to report about Silkeborg-Esbjerg for this evening?
Esbjerg coming from an huge win agastin Aalborg (anyway a team falling down in the last weeks).
Guests never winning away from home with a 0-1-7 score (6 over 2 under)
Esbjerg recently DDWLD (lost against Copenaghen).
Is it time to come back to win for Home Team?

Any suspensed/injuried important players to report?

Silkeborg wins @1,95
Over 2,5 @1,95

Your idea?

Last edited by essecento; 21-11-16 at 08:28.
essecento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-16, 09:29   #8
dan_27
Freshman

dan_27 is an unknown quantity at this point

Silkeborg:
Kristian Faeste (0/0 g). Nikolai Agger (13/0 f)

Esbjerg:
Nikolai Hagelskjaer (10/0 d), Jepp Andersen (7/2 m), Brent McGrath (9/0 f)

from injuriesandsuspension.com

P.S.
"You'll never walk alone"
dan_27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-16, 15:07   #9
Dex

Dex is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by essecento View Post
Esbjerg coming from an huge win agastin Aalborg (anyway a team falling down in the last weeks).

Silkeborg wins @1,95
Over 2,5 @1,95

Your idea?
I fancy Silkeborg over 1,5 here @ 2,05 in my local
Dex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-16, 15:41   #10
Mnb

Quote:

Silkeborg wins @1,95
Over 2,5 @1,95

Your idea?

Hi!

About injuried players, Esbjerg har without Jeppe Andersen (regular, captain but been out for a couple of games) and Hagelskjær (sub/reg) while Stenderup (sub) and McGrath (sub) haven't been selected by the coach for this one.
Regular right back Laursen are fit again.

Silkeborg as mentioned without Agger (sub) and Fæste (sub). Lyng (sub) and Bisp Rasmussen (sub, 0 games so far this season), so no new injuried players for either team.

I'm on Esbjerg +0.5 in this one @ around 1.90-1.95.

Silkeborg are finding some form lately after terrible start of the season where they looked like they were not at all ready for the best league. Only 1 loss in last 5 and that was against Copenhagen away, the toughest match all season.
I still rate Silkeborg as one of the 3 weakest team in this league along with Viborg and probably Esbjerg. Also expect Lyngby to drop sooner or later.
I quite like some of their players, Robert Skov and Ibrahim Moro show great potential but the rest is nothing special IMO.

Esbjerg have been a huge dissapointment so far even though they brought in former and succesfull Randers-coach Colin Todd. Their squad is not a top 6 squad, but still you would've expected more. They've showed some absolutely embarrasing performances like 6-2 loss against AGF where AGF even played a so and so game and their loss against 2. division-side B93.
I do think though, that their last win 3-0 against Aalborg gives a huge confidence-boost and with 14 days of training and bringing new energy, they should be pumped of for this match.

I just don't think the difference between these two sides in a tight league as the danish one is as big as the odds suggests.
Yesterday I recommended a bet on Randers to beat Viborg at same odds, even slightly higher, than Silkeborg homewin today. I rate Viborg and Esbjerg more or less the same at the moment, while I defiently rate Randers higher than Silkeborg. So why should Silkeborg be bigger favourites against Esbjerg than Randers were against Viborg? I just don't get it, and that's actually one of the main reasons I'm on Esbjerg and not Silkeborg for this one.

Interesting odds though for Robert Skov (Silkeborg) to score since Esbjerg have been a bit sloppy in the defence. He is the player in this league with most shots pr. game. Maybe even trying him to score from outside the box @ odds 12 since he got a lethal left leg and are main man on their free kicks.
Old 21-11-16, 15:50   #11
Dex

Skov to score 2+ @ 26 in bet 365 worth a shot then
Old 21-11-16, 19:40   #12
Mnb

It seems like it was well worth a shot! He is indeed a classy player. 2 goals, last one just outside the box after the first one was just inside. Esbjerg in a bigger slump than I predicted, too bad if you listened to the Esbjerg +0.5 but wouldn't have touched Silkeborg any other day neither.
Old 24-11-16, 10:12   #13
essecento
Freshman

Hi there! I'm working on Aalborg - Randers.

Aalborg in a very crappy moment with 3 matches lost in a row (0-1-4) only 2 goals scored and 10 conceed.
At home, totally 15 points in 9 games (3-3-2) (10:10)

Randers running fast recently with 4W-0D-1L (3 wins in a row).
3-4-1 their run away from their stadium. They endly found again the victory in their last away match against Lyngby (0-2).

They looks like "under" teams despite in their last 5 duels we had: 3 overs and 3 "btc".

I was intentioned to place a 2 DNB for tomorrow's match @2,00 bet365
Some keyplayers missing? Some other interesting news? Thanks!
Old 24-11-16, 18:47   #14
lpw

lpw is on a distinguished road

lpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-16, 19:57   #15
KvinT
banned

KvinT is on a distinguished road

lpw, where do you take these tables?
Thanks you for preview.
KvinT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-16, 00:21   #16
ellas98

ellas98 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by KvinT View Post
lpw, where do you take these tables?
Thanks you for preview.
There is a homepage on the bottom of the picture. If I were you I would try that
ellas98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-16, 00:24   #17
KvinT
banned

KvinT is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellas98 View Post
There is a homepage on the bottom of the picture. If I were you I would try that
Thank you brother. I can not see without glasses
KvinT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-16, 08:19   #18
Daemon Caledor
Freshman

Daemon Caledor is on a distinguished road

2.00 for Randers DNB is an excellent choice. IMO they should be favourites for this match. AaB have no confidence and lack both ideas and a clinical finisher in their attack. Flores has been their best offensive player and he is still out. The youngsters in the team are not up to the task and seem very hard hit by the current bad form.

Randers, on the other hand, play with great defensive discipline and are able to create chances out of nothing. At the moment they probably have the best striker pair in the league with Ishak and Pourié. They even have a couple of very decent reserves in George and Lundberg.

I will try Randers to win and under 2.5 goals @ 5.50
Daemon Caledor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-16, 15:23   #19
essecento
Freshman

Horsens-Aarhus
3.40 3.25 2.15 (going down)

Is there a specific reason (keyplayers missing or so) why Horsens is the underdog tonight?
Old 25-11-16, 16:14   #20
Dex

Quote:
Horsens-Aarhus
3.40 3.25 2.15 (going down)

Is there a specific reason (keyplayers missing or so) why Horsens is the underdog tonight?

something fishy is there and for me is no bet
Old 25-11-16, 16:44   #21
ellas98

ellas98 is an unknown quantity at this point

Horsens-Aarhus

According their H2H, BTTS seems fairly probable though. And they are both prone to O2.5 this season.

Last edited by ellas98; 25-11-16 at 16:46.
ellas98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-16, 18:02   #22
essecento
Freshman

2-0 Aalborg HT what a ****ing day...
Old 26-11-16, 10:00   #23
Mnb

One bet for me today, I'm quite short in time so not too much text for this one.

FCK are facing Lyngby, and are still without important strikers Santander and Cornelius and will probably struggle in the offence against a Lyngby side that have looked solid in the defence so far, and for sure will be satisfied with 0-0 today.

Without the two powerhouses up front, the main threat on standards and crossings will come from Delaney, the captain, central midfielder who despite not being too tall is a great header and scored a handfull of goals already on headers this season.
He will bring a lot of physical presence in the box from his position, and FCK are always having a lot of crossings and standards because of their way of playing with offensive backs and wingers going inside the pitch.

Thomas Delaney to score from a header @*12 is my main bet for today. He could be rested after a hard fought match against FC Porto tuesday, but I reckon the coach Solbakken waits for next tuesday to rest his main players where they play at home against Viborg.