This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

POD 04/10/2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Macot
    Administrator
    Site admin
    • Apr 2003

POD 04/10/2018

Thanks to our sponsor Terje Grefstad!

Thanks to our sponsor Terje Grefstad

*RULES*

Odds must be between 1.75 and 2.25 and only odds taken from these 3 bookmakers are allowed:

Bet365
    Pinnacle
    SBOBet

You can only take these bet types :

-Asian handicap bets
    -Over/Under bets (Game total) !

For other details check the thread POD 2018 - RULES!

Prices as usual:
    1st place - 110 EUR
    2nd place - 60 EUR
    3rd place - 30 EUR

You can check odds for your picks here:
    Sports odds comparison service at Odds Portal lets you compare sports betting odds & betting lines from 80+ major bookmakers. Bet at the biggest odds now!

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Macot; 04-10-18, 22:05.
    MacotBet follow me on BA http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showt...=39806&page=34
  • Mindozas
    • Jun 2006

Pick#4 2/1 +116

Football, UAE

Al Nasr - Dibba Al Fujairah

Pick: over3.5
    Odds: 2.25
    Bookie: Bet365

Horrible start of the league campaign for Al Nasr continues. In previous round they lost again, this time 1-3 vs Ittihad Kalba. It's been fourth loss and still not a single point is gained. Defense again was awful. Lot of mistakes, lack of concentration, poor marking. It seems nothing works there so far. Offensively they did quite fine tho, Negredo finally scored, team had more moments, just finishing let them down. At least there they are improving bit by bit. IMO tonight they'll have a decent chance to proof their worth offensively as Dibba is really poor defending team and surely the weakest Nasr faced thus far. It might be turning point for Negredo, Cabaye and co. Even if defensively they'll fail again, which is very likely, then this time they simply has all the chances to outscore their rival. If they won't take it, then don't know... I surely expect atleast few goals from hosts tonight. Goin' back to Dibba, even if their defense is abysmal too, they does much better offensively. They doesn't have big names there, but they finds a way to score . In previous round fine offensive display brought them first victory of the season, when they beat Dhafra 3-1. That was big morale boost, and I believe they'll try to take advantage of current Nasr shape and again seek for a win.
    All in all, I have no doubts that Nasr will push forward hardly since the beginning, they are under big pressure from owners and they can't allow another fail. As I wrote, offensively they has all it takes to score against Dibba, but defense most likely will be exposed again. It's hard to say which way this game will go, but I bet that we should see goals there. GL
    1-0 pick lost
    Last edited by Macot; 04-10-18, 19:52.

Comment

• Pisac
      • Sep 2013

Pick 1
      FC Astana vs Rennes
      Pick: 1 (-0.5AH)
      Odds: 2.20
      Bookie: bet365

We are in Group K in the Europa League Group stage. This can be a very interesting match. Guys from Kazakhstan, have a great opportunity to show their skills. Of course, their league is much weaker than France. Nevertheless, they are a very strong team, and they want victory in this match. In the first game, they earned one point against Dyn. Kyiv (2: 2) away. So, they now want all three points. Of course, it will not be an easy job. However, they are very motivated. They have several very effective players such as: Shchetkin, Tomasov, Janga etc.
      On the other hand, visitors have a long trip to Kazakhstan. They showed very little in the new season in France Ligue 1. Of course, they want to give strong resistance to this match. Who knows, they can make a surprise in this match. However, I do not believe in that. True, they were at the first match better against Jablonec (2: 1) at home. No doubt their priority is to stay in the league. I'm not sure that they have the strength for both fronts.
      All in all, this can be a very important match for hosts. They will try to take advantage of at home. No doubt, they will try to impose their game. So, power, motive, skill, home ground is enough to pick up all three points in this one.
      GL!
      2-0 pick won
      Last edited by Macot; 04-10-18, 18:52.

Comment

• Louis
        • Jun 2007

Pick #3
        [1 0 1 (+59)]

Football, Kenya Premier League 2018
        Gor Mahia - Zoo Kericho

Pick: over 3.0
        Odds: 2.06
        Bookie: Pinnacle

Gor Mahia are current champions of Kenya, they defend their title this season, only two round left till the season end, Gor Mahia has clear 13 points difference against second placed team, they are already champions.
        Gor Mahia played more relaxed in last rounds, they took only one point in last four matches, they don't need points at all.
        Anyway they are simply the best team in this league, with simply the best attack with most goals scored in the league.
        Today's match is important for them because this is their last home game for this season, they will prepare party for their loyal fans in Nairobi.
        Great attacking football is expected from the hosts, and celebration can began.

Zoo Kericho is at the middle of the standings, they were fighting for survival till recently, but with great run of 5 5 1 in last 11 matches they escaped dangerous zone, and after last round victory, today they are mathematically safe. They have reason for celebration too.

Earlier this season match between them finished with 4:2 Gor Mahia away victory.

At least three and possibly some more goals today in Nairobi.

Good luck
        4-1 pick won
        Last edited by Macot; 04-10-18, 18:53.
        MAZEDONIEN ÜBER ALLES !!!

Comment

• adijuve
          Freshman
          • Apr 2016

Pick 2 1-0-0 +100
          Zenit Petersburg vs Slavia Prague
          Pick: 1 AH -0.5 Odds: 2.00 @bet365

I think Zenit Petersburg will win this match and cover -0.5 goals AH.Zenit has been almost perfect this season as they are ranked at the first spot of their league coming after seven wins a draw and a loss.They have advanced to the cup and got a draw in the first match against Copenhagen on EL.A win today would catapult them to the first spot.In Europea League Zenit has lost just one out of 28 games played in this competition and i fancy them to keep going with positive results.Marchisio will be the only one missing today.Slavia Prague holds the first spot in their league too but they have been struggling with injuries.Today they could miss both their key strikers Skoda and Tecl alongside other missing players like Olayinka,Mesanovic,Sykora and Deli.The only h2h encounter between them has been a friendly game back in January where Zenit won 5-1 and despite things being different now i think there is a gap in quality between these two teams.
          1-0 pick won
          Last edited by Macot; 04-10-18, 22:34.

Comment

• BigRamy
            • Sep 2014

pick 4
            balance: +168
            football

Stumbras vs Jonava

pick: Over 2.5
            odd: 2.00
            bookmaker: bet365

Stumbras played their last game in cup and lost 3:0 at home against Zalgiris, this was theird 4th over played in last total 5 games across all competitions and they are great team for goals so I don't think we should have odds as high as this. They are facing weak Jornava that are coming off a 6:0 defeat against Zalgiris as well and before that they had 4 straight games where they both scored and conceded plus 2 games with 4 goals. Also last game between these two teams was played in August when we saw 4 goals and 1:3 away win for Stumbras, my call is 2:2 draw, gl.
            3-0 pick won
            Last edited by Macot; 04-10-18, 18:53.

Comment

• luzernhero
              • Sep 2014

Pick 4 / 2-1 / +115
              Romania Liga 2
              Arges Pitesti - Petrolul
              Pick: (OVER 2.5 @ 2.07 BET365)

Arges Pitesti will welcome Petrolul in Liga 2 of Roamnia in 10th round. Petrolul are one of the best scoring clubs in Liga 2 with 19 goals after just 9 matches and only Academica and Pandurii managed to score more goals than this team. Petrolul coneded only 5 goals so far but the big and important thing to mention here is that out of those 5 toal goals conceded 4 of them were in away matches and Petrolul are fare worse in defence when it comes to away fixtutres.

Arges Pitest are in good shape and they've managed to gain 9 points in last four rounds of Liga 2 win three wins over Timisoara 2:3, U. Cluj 2:1 and Oradea 3:0, all three wins were overs as you can see.
              3-0 pick won
              Last edited by Macot; 04-10-18, 18:54.

Comment

• Dex
                • Apr 2005

Pick #003 1/0/1
                Balance: +007

League: Europe » Europa League
                Match: Anderlecht - Dinamo Zagreb
                Start time: 04.10.2018., 18:55
                Pick: Dinamo Zagreb +0 AH
                Odds: 2,25
                Bookie: SBOBet

Nothing much to say here. Anderlecht loose first game in Trnava while Dinamo won 4:1 in Zagreb basically destroyed Fenerbahce. On some sites stands that young Anderlecht attacker Alexis Saelemaekers have red card and will not be available but he got his red in cup game with St Gilloise and this must be some kind of glitch. Anderlecht is currently third in Jupiler league with 17 points and 8 points behind Brugge and 6 behind Genk. Anderlecht in last seven games managed to win only once against Standard Liege. Dinamo Zagreb after four wins play a draw against Hajduk but this game was way too slow for anything to happen as Dinamo care for Europa League more than domestic league at the moment but they managed to completely stop Hajduk and control the game.
                Only Leovac for Dinamo Zagreb is doubtful so his position on the field is critical one for Dinamo and Bjelica is known for creative solutions so if he not play than Rrahmani or maybe even Moharrami will play.
                Dinamo is in great form at the moment and have almost historical chance to catch another three points and secure points for playoff
                0-2 pick won

Comment

• KL1NCUNT
                  • Oct 2012

#4 -80
                  International Women's Friendly
                  Sweden W - Norway W
                  Pick: Over 2.25
                  Odds: 2.02
                  Bookie: sbobet

I'm not trying to be offensive, edgy or anything but odds should never be this high on women's football for goals, lol. Afterall this is a friendly game between Swedish women international team and Norway's and there's not a lot of stake in here so that's even more reasons why we should see goals and should have lower odds than this. Ladies of Norway and Sweden already played a friendly last year in 2017 there were 3 goals easily, already 2:1 in first half actually. No reason to defend hard or calculate in a friendly and certainly no reason for such outrageous odds.
                  2-1 pick won
                  The Aesir will welcome me. My death comes without apology.
                  And I welcome the Valkyries to summon me home!

Comment

• aaaz
                    • Apr 2004

Pick # 2

Al Naser - Al Arabi

Pick : 1(-0.5 AH)
                    Odds : 2.13
                    Sbobet

Al Naser meet at home Al Arabi in this game from Kuwait Premier League.
                    Al Naser is 2-2-0 season record overall,while Al Arabi is 1-1-2 season records overall.
                    so far the home team looking better side and the value sure is the team to win the game again.
                    At the last meeting 3:1 win for Al Naser and that was a visit on Al Arabi.
                    Last games at home Al Naser recorded 4-1-1 so the bet to win again at home is a really good value...
                    0-2 pick lost
                    Last edited by Macot; 04-10-18, 22:35.

Comment

• Anunnaki
                      • Feb 2016

Pick 4 (+215 ... 2 won 1 void)

Soccer » Guatemala » Liga Nacional »
                      Sanarate - Municipal
                      Over 2.5 @ 2.15 bet365

Liga Nacional from Guatemala.

Can't see this being listed in oddsportal but if you go to bet365's website you can easily find it, over offer and line is right there, I took pics if it'll be needed to prove this. So FC Deportivo Sanarate are really struggling with their defence and so far they've allowed 19 goals over 11 rounds during current Apertura which is a little bit too much and this is why they are just one place above bottom and Petapa. However, out of bottom ranked teams Sanarate actually scored the most goals and they average 1 scored goal per game having 11 out of 11 rounds.

Municipal are mid table team but their defence is average at best and they're not far ahead in that department either compared to Deportivo Sanarate. Municipal allowed 15 goals and they lost here few months ago during last season's Clausura part of the season when Deportivo Sanarate celebrated with a 3:0 dominant win. Now Sanarate are in need of points but due to their struggling defence Municipal are more than likely going to find a goal or two themselves and do better than months ago at Sanarate.
                      1-0 pick lost
                      Last edited by Macot; 05-10-18, 18:41.

Comment

• Jiveboy
                        • Jun 2004

Pick 1

Europa League

Chelsea - MOL Vidi

Pick: Under 3.5
                        Odds: 2.13 @ SBOBET

Sure Chelsea is the name here, they are playing at home and everything but a win for them will be a huge blow but recently they do not score much goals, they play stable football winning a lot of points but more or less this is not done in some amazing offensive game pay, in the last six games for the hosts they have score only once more than two goals in one game. I think due to this fact and the fact that actually Vidi is also playing good in behind there will be few goals scored in the game.
                        1-0 pick won
                        Last edited by Macot; 04-10-18, 22:57.

Comment

• ronaldo
                          • Mar 2005

Pick #1

NFL
                          IND Colts @ NE Patriots

Pick: NE Patriots (-10,5)
                          Odds: 1,80 (bet365)

I'm taking the Patriots minus the points for a variety of reasons: No Ty Hilton, no Marlon Mack, Vinatieri has an injured groin on his right side and is questionable. They're traveling on a short week after losing at home in overtime on a VERY questionable play call.

First time Colts have visited NE since they started Deflate-gate and since McDaniels absolutely cucked the Colts. Clearly the Patriots do not respect the Colts organization and I expect Belichick, Brady, and co. to completely dominate from the first set of downs to the last.

Stats: the Pats are averaging 0.3 points and 0.2 yards more than the Colts per game. So barely a difference on that front. On the other side of the ball the Patriots are allowing 4 less points and 27 less yards than the Colts. So going by the statistical match up you'd expect the Patriots to win this. Okay moving on to the story here, this 'rivalry' is now a joke since Colts have been terrible for years. However, it is safe to say that for the Patriots big 3 (Kraft, Brady and Belichick), this game is still a revenge and I'm sure will be until they end their careers. This is the team that started Deflate-gate afterall. There is also an added motivation for the crowd who already don't like the Colts and got Brady suspended for 4 games. Expect the Patriots to throw plenty of short in routes and cuts under cover. The Colts are expected to miss 3 of their starting front 7, which should make this easier and they generally lack linebackers who can cover or have speed.

Overall the Colts should struggle against the Patriots offence who look to cement their form in this game. And of course Brady is on the Patriots so....
                          38-24 pick won
                          Last edited by Macot; 05-10-18, 18:41.

Comment

• Overeem
                            • Dec 2015

Pick 4
                            [2-1-0 +206]
                            Sudamericana
                            Colon Santa FE - Junior
                            Pick - Over 2,0 Goals
                            Odds - 2.13 from SBObet

I expect an attacking match between Colon from Argentina and Columbia's Junior. This is the return 2nd leg of the Copa Sudamericana 1/8th finals and in the first match Junior won at home with 1:0. I'm expecting goals here because Colon must attack early on or otherwise Junior will close up and play bunker mode which they are pretty good at. Colon just lost to Boca Juniors 3:1 but they scored away agains them and that was impressive. Leon also played their last game as over which was a 2:2 draw away at Leones where we saw 4 goals. Home side must attack and chase the lead while Junior even in bunker protective tactics will still surely counter attack and there's a chance for their second game which would then open this game up even more.
                            1-1 pick void
                            Last edited by Macot; 05-10-18, 18:42.

Comment

Latest predictions

Collapse

Last posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Top Tipster Month

Collapse

Top Tipster Overall

Collapse

Favourite bookmakers

Collapse

PINNACLE SPORTS
                            Great bookie, offer superb odds (low margins), very high limits, does not slash winning customers. Probably the most reliable sportsbook on the net. Well known among sports punters for their ability and will to offer a fair product. Pinnacle will not hide. If you are good, you win. OK,  I'll give Pinnacle Sports a try!

Working...
                            X