This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > ChitChat and Competitions > Contests/Competitions

Contests/Competitions Forum contests and other competitions run by BA or other websites. Join and win!!
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 20-07-18, 06:16   #1
Wtrylika

Wtrylika is on a distinguished road
Default POD JUNE/JULY 20/07/2018

Thanks to our sponsor Terje Grefstad

*RULES FOR JUNE/JULY*

Odds must be between 1.75 and 2.25 and only odds taken from these 3 bookmakers are allowed:

Bet365
Pinnacle
SBOBet

You can only take these bet types :

-Asian handicap bets
-Over/Under bets (Game total) !

For other details check the thread POD 2018 NEW RULES!

Prizes as usual:
1st place - 110 EUR
2nd place - 60 EUR
3rd place - 30 EUR

You can check odds for your picks here:
http://www.oddsportal.com/

Don`t forget you need to post 15 picks in order to win June/July POD!

Good luck!!!!
Wtrylika is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 20-07-18, 06:18   #2
Wtrylika

Wtrylika is on a distinguished road

Pick #10
5-1-3, +234

Drogheda - Athlone
Drogheda (-3) AH
Odds 2.20 at Bet365

Drogheda have played in the top division in Ireland last season but they were relegated so they are looking for promotion from the Division 1. So far Drogheda are doing well in the division and stand in the second place. They have won eleven matches from twenty played. Drogheda's defence looks very solid as they are conceding less than a goal per match on average.
Athlone are simply terrible this season. They stand in the bottom of the league table with 17 losses in 20 matches played. They are the worst in both scoring (12 goals) and defence conceding 3.4 goals per match on average. Athlone are weak travelers as they have lost all ten games played on the road with goal difference 3-45!
Drogheda and Athlone have already met twice this season and Drogheda have won both head-to-head matches. They have recorded an impressive 6-0 win when playing at home earlier this season. Another big win for Drogheda is my prediction.
2-1 pick lost!

Last edited by Macot; 06-08-18 at 17:26.
Wtrylika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-18, 08:46   #3
spirta

spirta is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick#3 (1-0-1) +5

Soccer Poland Ekstraklasa
Jagiellonia - Lechia Gdansk

pick: Over 2.5 goals
odds: 2.05 @Pinnacle

First game from new season for both teams so i think they will start with high motivation to grab first points here. Hosts will have support from the crowd so i expect from them to start searching goals from first minute of the game. Last season they finished at second place with only 3 points less than winner so i expect another strong season from them. Visitors escape from relegation last season and now they must show much better preformance if they wish to stay in Ekstraklasa. 5 from last 6 games between both sides ends with more than 2 goals:

23.02.2018 D1 Jagiellonia 4-1 Lechia Gdansk
18.09.2017 D1 Lechia Gdansk 3-3 Jagiellonia
17.05.2017 D1C Lechia Gdansk 4-0 Jagiellonia
12.02.2017 D1 Lechia Gdansk 3-0 Jagiellonia
21.08.2016 D1 Jagiellonia 0-1 Lechia Gdansk
06.03.2016 D1 Lechia Gdansk 5-1 Jagiellonia

So i expect open game here and a lot of goals from both sides. My call is over. GL !
0-1 pick lost

Last edited by Macot; 06-08-18 at 17:26.
spirta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-18, 09:28   #4
CursedLuck

CursedLuck is on a distinguished road

+310, 3-0
Denmark Superliga
Aalborg - Midtjylland

Pick: Over 2.5
Odds: 1.97
Bookie: Pinnacle

When you look at the scores of Aalborg lads in the season fnish of last Superliga games during May you can't really find a lot of overs at all. But people tend to forget that those last few games were playoff games of Superliga championship and in those games we usually tend to see much less goals than in the regular period or beginning stages of Superliga season. Same can be said about Midtjylland lads because they have the same pattern. If you go back prior to their playoff run which was basically perfect, you can find so many overs in April, a lot of them. Then we must add that Midtjylland and Aalborg lads played 3:0, 3:3, 0:1 and 4:1 in last 4 meetings which were all Superliga games. 3 overs from their last 4 meetings is great, this is a new season and playoffs are over so goals are expeected without so much pressure, gl lads!
2-1 pick won!

Last edited by Macot; 06-08-18 at 17:27.
CursedLuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-18, 13:35   #5
BigRamy

BigRamy is on a distinguished road

pick #4
profit: +341
sport: football
league: chile, primera division
match: U. De Concepcion vs Palestino
bet: O/U (over 2.5)
odd: 1.87
bookmaker: Sbobet

Value is lost because odds went from 2.00 to 1.85 but I'm still within the rule limit and I still want to take this pick. U. De Concepcion will welcome and host Palestino in Chile's primera divison. Concepcion and Palestino already played before few months when Palestino hosted it and U. De Concepcion won 1:2 then. Palestino are in better form now with less defeats, but this is because their recent games were mostly in Chilean cup. Their last two league games were however also better with 2:1 win over Unido and 1:2 away win over U. De Chile. Palestino. In last 8 primera games Palestino played 7 overs, they are best team in league for goals with 11 overs and just 4 unders after 15 rounds. They average exactly 3 goals per game.

U. De Concepcion played 9 overs and 6 unders in primear with 4 overs from last 5 rounds, they are also in great form when it comes to goal bets with 2.7 on average after 15 rounds.

My call is another over with Palestino losing in the end due to their defence.
3-2 pick won!

Last edited by Macot; 06-08-18 at 17:27.
BigRamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-18, 13:49   #6
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road

Pick #4
So far 0/0/3

Internatinal friendly:
17:00 Heracles Almelo v Sportfreunde Lotte, take Over 3,25 goals @2,25 Pinnacle

This match is going to be played on neutral ground and I expect an interesting contest.
As always, Heracles will have an attacking approach, they are Eredivisie team and have enough quality to win this.
Their oponents on the other side will give their best too, Liga 3 teams are fully professional, Germany lower league teams have quality and also motivation. I see them scoring, too.
Of course there are many questionmarks regarding team news, there will be rotating, changes and so on, but at the end the match should yield a few goals.
My call is 3-2!
GL

2-1 pick lost 1/2

Last edited by Macot; 06-08-18 at 17:28.
Macot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-18, 14:09   #7
damir10
Freshman

damir10 is on a distinguished road

pick #10 +164

Tennis
ATP Newport
Steve Johnson - Dudi Sela
Sela +1.5 sets
Odds: 1.88 pinnacle

Steve Johnson is not in a good form recently. He has been eliminated from 2 Major events and Wimbledon when he had 1.43 - 1.64-1.87 odds. As he is not in a good form on grass and hard court season is ahead, I am a bit suspicious that he really want this event on grass.

Dudi Sela is interesting player. He mostly looks like tennis player who sometimes play on streets with friends. However, he had already gained some serious victories over big servers. He had beaten Karlovic yesterday at 3.06 odds, beaten Tomic at 3.58 odds. After his injury, his first event was Wimbledon where he was luckily match up with Nadal and lost 3-0, not surprisingly. Another noticeable victory was over Edmund at Indian Wells at 3.44 odds. When he is on day, he can handle good servers and odds not showing true value. I think we should expect long match or Sela will take at least 1 set.
2-0 pick lost

Last edited by Macot; 06-08-18 at 17:29.
damir10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-18, 14:58   #8
pranav
Freshman

pranav is on a distinguished road

Pick # 4 (2-0-1) +66
Krasnodar vs Besiktas
Pick: Besiktas -0,5 AH
Odds: 2.11
Bookie: Pinnacle

Krasnodar is having terrible problems in the attack and I can't see them being able to resist against more quality opponent. Besiktas has significantly more quality and depth. I believe Besiktas will win comfortably.
1-3 pick won!

Last edited by Macot; 06-08-18 at 17:30.
pranav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-18, 23:36   #9
Overeem

Overeem is on a distinguished road

pick 5 2-1-1, +122
Macara - Ind. del Valle
OVER 2.5 @ 2.15 PINNACLE

First match in Ecuador for new Serie A round is played in Ambato, here Macara will challenge Ind. del Valle. Del Valle won against Macara in last two mutual meetings 2:0 @ July 14th 2018 as hosts and 1:3 @ February 17th 2018 as guests. They played just six days ago and del Valle stuffed won with goals from Estrada Martinez and Mera from penalty in second half.

Match was pretty even in terms of posession but del Valle got all the goals and that's the only thing that matters. Both teams finished first part of Serie A season in middle of the table. Del Valle were sixth with 31 pts after twenty two rounds played and Macara were eight with 27 pts.

Del Valle were in top 4 best teams when it comes to goal betting, they finished their season with three overs in last five rounds which was total of 13 matches with 3 or more goals in whiole first part of the sesaon. Macara were much worse but the fact that they played Valle 6 days ago should give them more fuel to the fire to find goals at home. Also revenge is a motive because last time they played Del Valle in Ambato they lost at home 3:1.

Macara to win 2-1
2-1 yup, correct!

Last edited by Macot; 06-08-18 at 17:30.
Overeem is offline   Reply With Quote