This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Promotion > Tips websites

Tips websites Promote your betting website here !!!
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 29-09-16, 18:50   #1
MyBetInvest
Freshman

MyBetInvest is on a distinguished road
Arrow MyBetInvest - Verified tipsters - independent proofing service.

We would like to introduce you to sports betting investment and verified tipsters portal:

www.mybetinvest.com

MyBetInvest is an independent and honest proofing service.We’re reviewing, verifying and proofing tipster services.
  • There are so many tipsters and betting tips websites selling betting tips these days.Sadly, scammers are on the increase,they are spread all over the internet with fake tips.
  • This project it's anti-cheating and anti-scamming.We have a zero tolerance policy for scamming.
  • At the same time there are many others honest tipsters working very hard to get good results for their customers.
  • Our target is to have on board only these tipsters and to assure all punters to find here the highest-quality services they are looking for.
MyBetInvest is a third party,100% independent,our mission is to have the maximum level of credibility.
  • Every pick gets an unique ID,once it's published can't be edited by the tipster himself.
  • Picks are edited and settled by admin of www.mybetinvest.com who checks all the picks posted (date, kick-off time, posting time, odds etc).
  • We’re keeping detailed,organized and very clear stats, effortless to evaluate and compare different tipsters.
Find the highest-quality betting tips or become one of our tipsters and sell your picks to punters.
Boost your business with our proofing service.

For more information please visit www.mybetinvest.com

MyBetInvest admin
admin@mybetinvest.com
MyBetInvest is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 29-09-16, 23:41   #2
JoeB

JoeB is an unknown quantity at this point

Have to say I'm very suspicious.

You've privacy protected your domain so we have no idea who you are. Always a bad sign in my opinion.

Then I check the tipsters and all but 2 are profitable, and most of them with very big yields from very similar odds (mostly around 2.00). Unrealistic.

Then we have the tipsters. All with either free domains or gmail/yahoo e-mails. How natural is that? When I google these e-mails they largely only appear on your site, with one on Mybigparner (9 tips from May this year before he stopped) and another on Betrush (which seems to have started right after stopping on your website)

When I was proofing tipsters had their own websites and many had been operating before coming to me.

I was in the game far too long not to become massively cynical about this business.

Sorry, but I don't see your website as filling the gap that I left behind when I stopped last year. Hopefully someone will come along and do it.
JoeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-16, 07:52   #3
MyBetInvest
Freshman

Hi Joseph,
First of all, my respect for your work.
Thank you for taking the time to look around our website.Please don't rush to hasty conclusions after the first viewing.
All of us we have the tendency to make assumptions about pretty much anyone or anything.
www.mybetinvest.com is an opportunity for any tipster looking to proof his betting tips,for punters looking for quality betting tips and for anyone dealing with sports betting tips but doesn't have an automated stats software.
Joseph, you are welcome to join MyBetInvest as a tipster or a punter and then you will change your first opinion about MBI.
Thank you again.
MyBetInvest admin
admin@mybetinvest.com
Old 30-09-16, 23:43   #4
JoeB

JoeB is an unknown quantity at this point

You didn't explain why you privacy protected your domain
JoeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-16, 06:59   #5
MyBetInvest
Freshman

Hi Joseph again,
I wouldn't reply to you right now,but I really appreciate what you did for this business.
It's not my target to fill "the gap that you left behind" but I want to do my job with quality and reliability as you did.
Regarding the issue above mentioned I'm not an IT expert... the software company took care of everything,but it would be my pleasure to give you my business card.
Anyway I did a research for respectable verification services,they all have privacy domains.
Joseph,I kindly ask you if you can send me an email to have your active email on my contact list. Considering your experience I'm genuinely interested in any suggestions you might have for me.
Thank you.
MyBetInvest admin
www.mybetinvest.com
Old 13-02-18, 15:33   #6
helpmebet2
Freshman

helpmebet2 is on a distinguished road

PEOPLE PLEASE AVOID DONALD LIPPI @ 1WINADAY - HE PROMISES TO EXTEND YOUR SUBSCRIPTION UNTIL YOU ARE POSITIVE BUT HE DOESNT DO THAT - HE IS A LIAR
helpmebet2 is offline   Reply With Quote