BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Eastern Europe

Eastern Europe
Got info about Eastern European leagues??? Fancy bets? Share your info here ! Ukraine, Russia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Rep, Poland, etc.
Bet on Eastern European leagues at:
BETSAFE - 25 EUR bonus for new clients!!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 18-12-16, 14:39   #31
PrivateTips

PrivateTips is on a distinguished road

Yesterday not luck on my side- Lechia should get a penalty so probably will be over and Wisla Plock scored a winning goal in 90 minutes which destroyed under At least Cracovia-Lech was a friendly draw like expected.
@AgainstModernFootball - no offence but I think is better to sum all matches after round- if you do it after every match then guess how horrible mess can be here if everybody will do it.

For today an obvious bet is Legia- like I wrote before for sure they will be 100% motivated to finish a great year (master, promoted to CL then finish 3rd and promoted to EL and all of this in club 100 Anniversarity). Now also round is for them- Lechia, Jagiellonia and Lech lost points so they need obviously to win. Difference between Legia and Leczna is that high that even if there will be Guardiola +Mourinho+ Simeone then still it is an obvious home win.
I expect a goal fest - I expect like 3-4 goals from Legia and maximum one for Leczna so I will go with handicap -1,5 @1,60 for a high stake and -2,5 @2,60 for medium.
PrivateTips is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 18-12-16, 19:57   #32
AgainstModernFootball

AgainstModernFootball is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgainstModernFootball View Post

Legia - Leczna
Odds on hoem win poor so I take win with handicap.

Proably last match for Nikolic and for sure he want to show everything. Leczn won 3-0 but against Termalica. They are poor team. For me poorest in all Ekstraklasa.

Legia home win with 0-1 handicap 1,91 4/10
Legia - Leczna 5-0

It was good year in ekstraklasa betting.

See you next year!
AgainstModernFootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-16, 18:32   #33
AgainstModernFootball

If anyone are interested, here you have all transfer in Ekstraklasa "live" http://www.90minut.pl/transfery.php?id_sezon=89&runda=2 (green confirm "in" red confirm "out", other rumors)

For this moment "big" out: Arajuuri from Lech to Brondby and Nikolic from Legia to Chicago Fire.
Old 01-01-17, 13:57   #34
Fulerre
Freshman

Fulerre is on a distinguished road

Hello guys.

Nothing interesting in Polish clubs except for (of course) Legia. Nikolic is gone, Prijo will go as well, only matter of money. As I wrote You, he's our Zlatan, so he has ****ed up head; he scored twice against BVB and he thinks he achieved everything he could in Legia. Duuuuude, two months ago You were just a reserve player, substitute to Niko. Whatever, Legia is about to sign Daniel Chima Chukwu. I remember Chuma Chikwu as we played few years ago against Molde, Chikamukwu was a real threat. His statistics in China are satisfying so... welcome Chupachups.
And Legia signed Jedrzejczyk, that's great news. Experienced, Legia in his heart, nternational level, can cover all positions in defence. That means Bereszynski will go, it's ok for me, I prefer Jedza. And Legia will get 2-3 mln for him as Beres was for me always a little bit too short for our NT level.

Other clubs? Naaaah... Slask sacked Rumak and hired Jan Urban, You know my opinion about him (untalented drunkard). So as always, Slask will have good start but then the crisis will strike and Urban will be sacked at the end of season with Slask on 12th place.
Korona lost Malkowski (old GK, spent many years in club but they can replace him with Gostomski or M. Peskovic) and Sekulski (their main striker, return from loan to Jagiellonia). But really, who cares?
Fulerre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-17, 23:18   #35
AgainstModernFootball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulerre View Post
Hello guys.

Nothing interesting in Polish clubs except for (of course) Legia. Nikolic is gone, Prijo will go as well, only matter of money. As I wrote You, he's our Zlatan, so he has ****ed up head; he scored twice against BVB and he thinks he achieved everything he could in Legia. Duuuuude, two months ago You were just a reserve player, substitute to Niko.
**** Prijo. 9 clubs in 9 year. its not normal. But if he want leave ok... only if Club get good offer if not go to second team
#bogusmocno

Quote:
Whatever, Legia is about to sign Daniel Chima Chukwu. I remember Chuma Chikwu as we played few years ago against Molde, Chikamukwu was a real threat. His statistics in China are satisfying so...
I also remeber him, he have a lot of quality. Als they are rumors about russian ofensive player from Rostov.

Quote:
welcome Chupachups.
racism ?

Quote:

Other clubs? Naaaah... Slask sacked Rumak and hired Jan Urban, You know my opinion about him (untalented drunkard). So as always, Slask will have good start but then the crisis will strike and Urban will be sacked at the end of season with Slask on 12th place.
Korona lost Malkowski (old GK, spent many years in club but they can replace him with Gostomski or M. Peskovic) and Sekulski (their main striker, return from loan to Jagiellonia). But really, who cares?
We will see what Urban and Matysek will do with Slask. This slub have great potential. City, stadium, fans (currently out of stadium), With quality its should be for sure top8 club but now only fighting to avoid relegation. They have only Morioka as a football player. Bilinski is a joke.

For this moment for me Leczna, Ruch, Slask, Arka and Wisla Plock. Main candidates to relegate. Will see what players they sign.

Quote:
Korona (...) who cares?

All the best in new year, with great profit from Ekstraklasa to everyone.
Old 19-01-17, 14:07   #36
Andrew

Andrew is an unknown quantity at this point

Cracovia on fire, 5-5 draw with 4th league opponent
Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-17, 12:50   #37
Fulerre
Freshman

Fulerre is on a distinguished road

Well, sometimes these matches are really friendly (Piast - Rapid Vienna ended with 1/2 result), sometimes not for everyone (in Pogon - Astra huge cash was on asian markets on over 0,5 HT and ref made everything he could to make it happen but both teams deliberately missed penalty 3 times ) and sometimes really unfriendly (Zaglebie Lubin - Dinamo Zagreb, fight on pitch, 5 red cards).

PS. Some crazy Russians are giving 1-1,3 mln euro for Kucharczyk. I'm freezing the champagne!
Fulerre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-17, 08:05   #38
AgainstModernFootball

Quote:

PS. Some crazy Russians are giving 1-1,3 mln euro for Kucharczyk. I'm freezing the champagne!
According to @turi tweet some "crasy Russians" giving anything for Alexandrov God bless them !