BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > ChitChat and Competitions > Contests/Competitions

Contests/Competitions Forum contests and other competitions run by BA or other websites. Join and win!!

PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 18-09-17, 22:40   #1

1234 is on a distinguished road
Default POD 19/09/2017

Thanks to our sponsor Terje Grefstad

MAXIMUM ODDS = 2.80
1234 is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 18-09-17, 22:41   #2

1234 is on a distinguished road
Default Schalke 04 - Bayern München

Pick #1

Football,
Germany-Bundesliga round 5 2017/2018
Schalke 04 - Bayern München 20 : 30 CET

Referee: M. Fritz

Pick: Double chance-1X
Odds: 2.80
Bookie:Unibet

Schalke started very well under Domenico Tedesco (32) with 3-0-1 and 7-3 goal difference.
Bayern have the same record, but with a little better goal difference (9-3).
This match comes in unpleasant time for Bayern, as the play Champions leagua match 27.09 against PSG.

Tough schedule for Bayern and full VELTINS-Arena is big plus for home side.

I am backing Schalke defence here over Bayern attack.

*Bayern without :Juan Bernat , David Alaba , Arjen Robben and Manuel Neuer
0-3 lost

Last edited by Macot; 20-09-17 at 17:50.
1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-17, 07:29   #3
HeatAr

HeatAr is on a distinguished road

Pick 4
1-0-2, -20
Crystal Palace - Huddersfield, pick Huddersfield +0.5 AH @ 2.04 bet365

We have two teams who are going in very different directions in the PL. Crystal Palace are yet to score this season in the PL and their only positive result since the start of the season came exactly in the Carabao cup against Fulham and it was 2:1 win. Frank de Boer has been sacked ever since, but Crystal Palace are not looking better IMO. They are making an error after error in defence while failing to convert their chances and it's costing them. I don't think anything changed and I don't think Hodgson is a good coach for them. IMO the biggest mistake was hiring de Boer, cause he was hired to change the way the team played, get to control the ball more and that is exactly what he did and all of sudden Parish decided to relsease him, while it is actually Parish who should take the blame for pointing the club in that direction in the first place.
Anyway Hudderfield with 8 points from 5 games and thing are looking great for them, they already beat Palace on the opening day and I don't see why not do it again. Mamadou Sakho will probably play for Palace, but he isn't going to solve their defensive struggles all of a sudden. Pape Souare will also start, after being out for a very long time. Huddersfield don't have Mounie and Quaner available, but they still have plenty of depth. Wagner said they want to go all the way to final, but nowadays every manager says that they won't to play good in the Cup and when the teams show up on the pitch it's a completely different story. For Palace however this game is useless even if they win, cause they are already in a big hole and they need to start picking up points and fast, they will mostly look to solve their own problems and ofcourse they will grab a win if they can, but the upcoming games againt both Manchester clubs and Chelsea are much more important.
So as I said I would usually wait for the line-ups before betting on cup games, cause I don't believe a single word the managers say, however I will make an exception with these really good odds and take them pre-game.
1-0 lost

Last edited by Macot; 20-09-17 at 17:50.
HeatAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-17, 07:52   #4
aaaz

aaaz is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick # 2

SV Sandhausen - Union Berlin

Pick : 1
Odds : 2.8
bwin

SV Sandhausen meet at home Union Berlin in game from 2nd Bundesliga .
SV Sandhausen so far is 3 wins 2 draws and one loss , while on the other hand is a team from the middle like Union Berlin with 2 wins 3 draws and one loss.
Its not bad idea to pick SV Sandhausen to win today on these odds the value is a good.
Union Berlin is favorite to win the game here, but I think the team is a more underrated for this clash.
SV Sandhausen at home is a more stronger and today can win the game with sure - so far is 2 wins in 3 games.
Lets play for the hosts here to win...
1-0 won

Last edited by Macot; 20-09-17 at 17:51.
aaaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-17, 09:07   #5
spkutano

spkutano is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick No 6 ( 3W 0V 2L) +209

Leicester City vs Liverpool

Pick: Leicester City +0.5 AH
Odds: 1.77
188Bet

Probable starting lineups:

Leicester City:
Hamer, Dragovic, Maguire, Benalouane, Chilwell, Gray, Iborra, Amartey, Albrighton, Iheanacho, Slimani

Liverpool:
Ward, Alexander-Arnold, Joe Gomez, Klavan, Robertson, Milner, Emre Can, Grujic, Woodburn, Solanke, Chamberlain

I expect Leicester to stay unbeaten at King Power Stadium. The Foxes have already started Carabao Cup by winning 4:1 against Sheffield United in the previous round. The last match in the Premier League finished with draw - Leicester City played 1:1 with Huddersfield. Manager Craig Shakespeare could be satisfied with the fact they stayed undefeated after losing against Chelsea and Manchester United. Liverpool, meanwhile, are without a victory on the last three matches across all competitions. It is clear about Jurgen Klopp's philosophy - high pressing and fast transformation. But at the same time his defense is struggling. Liverpool rarely keep the net untouched and defenders are making lot of mistakes. The last matches are not exception. The Reds lost 5:0 to Manchester City and played 1:1 with Burnley in the Premier League, while shared the points (2:2) with Sevilla in the Champions League. The key striker Sadio Mane remain suspended (serves the second of a three-match ban) and that's a huge handicap. Mane is simply irreplaceable. In situation like this, I think Liverpool can't win here.
2-0 won

Last edited by Macot; 20-09-17 at 17:51.
spkutano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-17, 10:49   #6
Overeem
Freshman

Overeem is on a distinguished road

Pick 1
0 0 0

Serie A
Bologna x Inter
Pick: Inter -1.5 AH
Odds: 2.79 PINNACLE

Last season was not the best one for Inter, but they started so much better in this one. I like the way they have been playing s far, a lot of confidence and it seems that every move has a meaning this time around, and that was certainly not the case in 2016/2017 season. Also they kept two important players in their squad, both Icardi and Perisic. As a matter of fact, exactly them two are biggest reason why Inter is playing so well in this brand new fresh start of Serie A 2017/2018. Today, even though they are playing as an away team at Bologna, many pundits are favouring Inter to win or even to win with handicap bets. This is based on their current form and rightfully so, in 4 matches played Inter showed what they can truly do and they have gained 12 points from first 4 matches, 100 % perfect record. All wins so far just like Juventus and Napoli, those three are the current big three. With 10 goals scored and only 2 conceded, Icardi and Perisic will be tough to handle tonight. Bologna are in bad shape and they are not playing good enough to take something from this match, not even as hosts. So far Bologna did poor job, scored 3 goals and conceded double of that, 6.
1-1 lost

Last edited by Macot; 20-09-17 at 17:52.
Overeem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-17, 11:14   #7
gamblerbg

gamblerbg is on a distinguished road

Pick 6
SV Werder Bremen II - Hallescher

1 @ 2.3
bwin

Football game from Germany 3rd bundesliga - SV Werder Bremen II at home play with the team on Hallescher. So far the team at home is better recorded results since 3 wins 3 ties and two defeats . The road side is team from the bottom with only one win and thinking the team on SV Werder Bremen II should to win the clash. So far at home SV Werder Bremen II is 2 wins in 3 games and they are able for another win here. on the other hand visitors Hallescher is a team winless so far away from home. Good luck!!!
1-2 lost

Last edited by Macot; 20-09-17 at 17:54.
gamblerbg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-17, 11:15   #8
Monte Carlo

Monte Carlo is on a distinguished road

Pick #1 0w 0v 0l
ATP 250 - St. Petersburg, Russia
Ernests Gulbis - Liam Broady
Pick : Over 22.5 games
Odds: 2.00
Bet365

Ernests Gulbis vs Liam Broady in the St Petersburg Open International. Most people are thinking this should be a fast win for Ernests but I am here to tell you otherwise. Liam Broady is playing some solid tennis and he just defeated Radu Albot quite easily in the previous round so he is not mucking about. He is young, fresh, quick and hungry. This all spells trouble for Ernests if he is not on his A game. There is a good chance of an upset here although I assume Ernests will go all the way to win this in a tight one. Over 22.5 is the pick here. Good Luck !
6-3,6-0 lost

Last edited by Macot; 20-09-17 at 17:54.
Monte Carlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-17, 11:27   #9
spirta

spirta is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick#3 (2-0-0) +261

Turkiye Kupasi, Round 3
Diyarbekirspor - ***304;stanbulspor A***350;

pick: Over 2.5 goals
odds: 1.95 @Bet365

Last round before group stage and both teams will try to win this battle so i expect very interesting game here. Hosts are from TFF 3. Lig so they are weakest team in this game but they will have full support from the crowd and i think they will start with huge motivation for good preformance. ***304;stanbulspor A***350; are much better team here and in my opinion they will try to finish their job as soon as possible so they will searching for goals form first minute of the game. Last game between both teams ends with 5 goals so i expect another open game with a lot of situation for both teams and more than 2 golas in this game.
0-1 lost

Last edited by Macot; 20-09-17 at 17:55.
spirta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-17, 14:53   #10
Sabelius

Sabelius is on a distinguished road

Pick #1
Football, Bundesliga
Borussia M'Gladbach - VFB Stuttgart
Pick: 1 [-1.5 AH]
Odds: 2.75 @ Unibet

Both teams are neighbours in the table. Vfb Stuttgart has even one point more after two home victories (both with smallest possible margin 1:0 over poor travelers Wolfsburg and heavily weakened in summer transfer window Mainz). In away matches Bundesliga's newcomer lost two times and both with more than one goal margin (against solid teams such as Schalke and Hertha Berlin). Today I expect another loss from Stuttgart. They will play on one of the toughest grounds in Bundesliga - Borussia Park. M'Gladbach after poor last season is focusing only on Bundesliga in current campaign and after only five points in first four matches they looking for points. However in last match in Leipzig against RB we saw some signs of improvement. Borussia drew that time 2:2 and played really solid football. Guests will miss today Grahl , Badstuber, Insua, Carlos Mane , Gentner, Grgic , M. Zimmermann Ginczek and at least three of those names are important one. Having in mind that Borussia has won last four h2h meetings, while last three were with at least two goals margin I think taking this line is definately worth a try.
2-0 won

Last edited by Macot; 20-09-17 at 17:56.
Sabelius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-17, 16:59   #11
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road

Pick #6
So far 1/0/4

French Ligue 2:
Le Havre v Sochaux, take Over 2,75 goals @2,58 Pinnacle

Well,, I think we have a nice, valuable pick here. Ligue 2 is not necessarely an overish league, but there are more overs than in the past and there are teams that score and receive a lot. One of the such is Sochaux.
Currently 12th they have an average season so far. A team that once played Ligue 1 surely has higher goals, but they were not considered among top promotion candidates this season anyway. Their average of goals is 3,75 per game which is a very high average. Five out of the last six games played went not only over 2,5 goals but over 3,5 goals. They were scoring and recieving a lot.
Now they will meet a very tough team, Le Havre were always a top team in Ligue 2 and at home they were always tough to beat. Currently 4th they are only one step below promotion zone, so they are strong. Their average of goals is 2,3 per game, at home the average is 2,67 per game. They are good scorers and I expect an open match.
My call is 3-1 home win!
GL

1-0 lost

Last edited by Macot; 20-09-17 at 17:56.
Macot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-17, 20:10   #12
Daneck

Daneck is an unknown quantity at this point

3/0/2 +185

NHL, preseason

Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Ottawa Senators

Pick: Toronto in reg. time @ 1.95 (Nordicbet)

These two met yesterday at Ottawa and the Senators won easily 6-2. Tonight they arrive in Toronto. Leaf***8217;s coach expressed his disappointment by his team display and I expect reaction from some of veterans which are going to play. On the other hand Ottawa send to the ice mainly AHL-ers and youngsters. That***8217;s mismatch which Toronto should take advantage of. It***8217;s quite often thing during preseason that an organization decide to play their best players in front of home supporters while next game is played in the same opponent***8217; building. Ottawa won their first game, now they***8217;re going to observe potential candidates for the regular season roster. Final result doesn***8217;t matter in such situation.
2-5 lost

Last edited by Macot; 20-09-17 at 17:57.
Daneck is offline   Reply With Quote