This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Scandinavia

Scandinavia
Discuss Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, and Finnish, Icelandic, Faeroic, etc soccer here. Premier, 1.div and 2.div (and even lower, if bookies offer odds).
Bet on Scandinavian soccer at:
BET365: great live betting!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 18-05-18, 11:02   #61
WiserthantheCrowd

WiserthantheCrowd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by godset View Post
Dude, FCK already in uefa.....brondby wins the denmark cup.... so 4th place gives uefa spot....
Ah..., OK - point taken. I'm not that up to date with Danish football... I'd still say it makes a difference whether you finish 3rd or fourth in the standings... I would not assume that the players will give anything away because they want Midtylland to beat Brondby to the championship. Since Brondby would be heavily favored against Horsens, it would make no difference anyway.
WiserthantheCrowd is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 18-05-18, 11:07   #62
ArgentEagle
Freshman

ArgentEagle is on a distinguished road

OK I just verified.
From wiki:
"The highest-ranked team not already qualified for a UEFA competition will progress to the play-off match. If the 2017***8211;18 Danish Cup winner finishes in the top 3, the play-off match will be contested by the fourth placed team.

European play-offs
The winning team from the 4-team knock-out tournament will advance to a Europa League play-off match."

So the 4th place team still have a play-off match again the winner of Aarhus - SønderjyskE, in order to go to Europa.

That is important. Both FCK & FCN will fight hard pour the 3rd place!
ArgentEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-18, 14:32   #63
bardo

bardo is on a distinguished road

Can we expect today Midtjylland to win?
bardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-18, 14:37   #64
RafaRoger

RafaRoger is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by godset View Post
Rafa, what about fcK-FCm 2? maybe fck hate each other with brondby so fck will help FCM to win the title?
i know theory conspiracy but maybe?
what do u think? i think FCK wants FCM as champion then brondby....
No way!!! FCK will give everything to win tonight I'm sure.
RafaRoger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-18, 15:12   #65
RafaRoger

Odds look quite tasty on goals on monday in the all important meeting FCN - FCK, battle for 3rd place. I found 1.7 @ Jetbull, also over 3.5 is interesting @ 2.7 Jetbull/Unibet. The nature of the teams the offensive qualities both posses and the questionable defenses, it's just hard not to see some goals, and if the score will be opened early then Theres potential for many goals quite easily imo. I will personally await tonight's results and then asses things. Hope for some inputs from you guys, I can see Theres plenty interest in the Danish leagues
Old 18-05-18, 15:25   #66
ArgentEagle
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by RafaRoger View Post
Odds look quite tasty on goals on monday in the all important meeting FCN - FCK, battle for 3rd place. I found 1.7 @ Jetbull, also over 3.5 is interesting @ 2.7 Jetbull/Unibet. The nature of the teams the offensive qualities both posses and the questionable defenses, it's just hard not to see some goals, and if the score will be opened early then Theres potential for many goals quite easily imo. I will personally await tonight's results and then asses things. Hope for some inputs from you guys, I can see Theres plenty interest in the Danish leagues
Danish league is the best for goals
However, recently in big games less goals are scored. Is that because teams are more careful at the end of the season where lot of stakes are involved?
In FCK-FCM tonight, will FCM be a bit cautious and wait for chances for counter?
They do not all-out attack like in the middle of the season.
For example in the last game vs Brondby, although they need to win, they sit back, solid in defense and deadly on counter (hit the post in 1st half) or setpiece (the winning goal).
I'm still hesitating with Overs in this game.
Old 18-05-18, 15:39   #67
RafaRoger

It could be due to a lot on the stakes but I also think it could partly be due to a tightly congested schedule here in the spring, I think for some of teams their players have been simply tired. I'm on goals in Horsens - Brøndby, both teams to score and over 2.5 + both teams to score but that's my only bets for the games today.
Old 18-05-18, 15:58   #68
ArgentEagle
Freshman

Quote:
It could be due to a lot on the stakes but I also think it could partly be due to a tightly congested schedule here in the spring, I think for some of teams their players have been simply tired. I'm on goals in Horsens - Brøndby, both teams to score and over 2.5 + both teams to score but that's my only bets for the games today.
Yes your analysis makes sense. Horsens with nothing to play for so probably relax in defense while hoping to score for the fans in the last home game.
Old 18-05-18, 17:50   #69
WiserthantheCrowd

WiserthantheCrowd is on a distinguished road

HT in Copenhagen. FCK had 11-1 goal attempts but Midtjylland leads 1-0... Talk about efficiency.
WiserthantheCrowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-18, 22:08   #70
RafaRoger

World class goalkeeping by FCM goalie Jesper Hansen was a deciding factor in FCK- FCM but even more so Brøndby's Frederik Rønnow with a couple saves that you would expect from the likes of De Gea or Neuer(Sold to Frankfurt. A steal for the germans imo, don't think they payed near enough for him!). I could've lost tonight because of him but fortunately Horsens never gave up and deserved the point in the end due to their hard fight/good attitude..
Old 18-05-18, 23:19   #71
RafaRoger

Tomorrow Theres AGF - SønderjyskE, europe play off game. Key missings on both sides, I think especially SønderjyskE are hit hard - mainly defensively - by the absences of Marc Pedersen, Marcel Rømer and Niki Zimling. AGF will be without offensive key players Mustafa Amini and Tobias Sana but on the + side Dino Mikanovic, Daniel A. Pedersen and Kasper Junker returns. I thought about taking AGF to win firstly but SønderjyskE is a good team so I will rather go for Both teams to score @ 1.9 Bet365. It's an important game for both teams but I think we can expect especially AGF to be set out in a positive manner, if they lose it's not the end of the world. Btw, I believe the odds on goals are too high here @ Bet365, at the big local Danish bookie its only @ 1.75! I believe Theres a good chance we will see goals here. GL
Old 19-05-18, 16:41   #72
Daemon Caledor
Freshman

Daemon Caledor is on a distinguished road

Well done, RafaRoger - you're on fire!
Daemon Caledor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-18, 18:34   #73
RafaRoger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon Caledor View Post
Well done, RafaRoger - you're on fire!
Thanks, mate!
Old 19-05-18, 19:41   #74
RafaRoger

1. Division, Roskilde - Fremad Amager, sunday: Roskilde need just 1 point here for salvation whereas Fremad doesn't have a lot to play for seemingly, so motivation should be on hometeams side. This is Fremad coach' John "Faxe" Jensen's last game in charge however and that together with the recent new foreign investors in the club and the changes it will bring, I do expect the players to have enough to play for. Roskilde have a very capable offense on their good days whereas the defense leaves something to be desired. If they had to win this game I'd rather go for goals but instead I will go for the tasty odds on Fremad X2 @ 1.83 Bet365. Fremad are the more defensively solid side of these 2 and they're quite able on the counter attacking but due to the circumstances of the game I think it could be a somewhat cagey affair. 0-0 or 1-1 wouldn't surprise me so a straight bet on the draw could be considered too. GL
Old 20-05-18, 14:57   #75
RafaRoger

So tomorrow the championship will be decided. FCM must win if Brøndby manage to do so against AaB. Odds are very low on both teams and I will personally not touch their wins nor take big handicaps. My attention is on FCM - Horsens mostly. Squads aren't published yet but FCM could be without key defender Kian Hansen, he left the game against FCK with an injury, so should be doubtful. Other than that they should be pretty healthy. Horsens could be with same squad like against Brøndby, at least I'm not aware of any new absences so very important goalie Jesse Joronen remains out. For FCM there will be a lot of nerves I believe, so I don't expect an easy game for them. Horsens will not lie down, they will give everything again to spoil the party so a -well paid - shot on both teams to score @ 1.93 Jetbull for me. Also FCM win + both teams to score @ 2.75 Unibet is worth some stakes imo. GL

Last edited by RafaRoger; 20-05-18 at 14:59.
Old 20-05-18, 21:03   #76
Antoni753

Antoni753 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
So tomorrow the championship will be decided. FCM must win if Brøndby manage to do so against AaB. Odds are very low on both teams and I will personally not touch their wins nor take big handicaps. My attention is on FCM - Horsens mostly. Squads aren't published yet but FCM could be without key defender Kian Hansen, he left the game against FCK with an injury, so should be doubtful. Other than that they should be pretty healthy. Horsens could be with same squad like against Brøndby, at least I'm not aware of any new absences so very important goalie Jesse Joronen remains out. For FCM there will be a lot of nerves I believe, so I don't expect an easy game for them. Horsens will not lie down, they will give everything again to spoil the party so a -well paid - shot on both teams to score @ 1.93 Jetbull for me. Also FCM win + both teams to score @ 2.75 Unibet is worth some stakes imo. GL
Hmm,could we see some corners flow in? Due the high importance of this game I expect heavy home push.Probably Horsen will park the bus as everything else could be detrimental for them.When you play with the best you must minimize every risk,good teams punish the smallest mistake.So if Horsen want to spoil the party they should park the bus and this could be good for the corners
Antoni753 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-18, 11:30   #77
AGUERO

AGUERO has a little shameless behaviour in the past

what about relegation games?

some opinions ?
AGUERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-18, 16:11   #78
ArgentEagle
Freshman

18h FCN-FCK

Probably we will see some corners here.*

FCN and FCK are fighting hard for the 3rd place which means Europa qualification. The loser still has another chance with the playoff against the winner of Europa group. But let be honest, the 2 teams will give everything in this match. FCK is just 1 point behind FCN.*

Whatever the live score of the game is, there is always a team that pushes hard to get a result. At the beginning it will be FCK since they are behind. It fits perfectly since FCK is the away team that generates the most corners (7.5 average) in the championship group. Also, they have advantage in the air, we may be a lot of crosses. FCK may create many chances, but I have doubt about their efficiency (like the game vs FCM) so we might see a few shots blocked that results in corners.

FCN may contribute to some corners as well. Last game between the two had 14 corners where FCK had to chase the game in more than 1 half.

Pick with medium stakes:
Over 10.5 corners @ 1.9* Pin

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Old 21-05-18, 20:18   #79
RafaRoger

Congrats, @ArgentEagle

Regarding SønderjyskE - AGF tomorrow, Unibet offers 1.74 for both teams to score and that might be solid bet. Over 2.5 can be considered aswell @ 1.96. Local danish bookie is only @ 1.62 for both teams to score and 1.8 for over 2.5. First game ended 2-2 but AGF were the far better team and will still fancy their chances although they know SønderjyskE are significantly better on home ground and can defend a 0-0 result. AGF still without Mustafa Amini and Tobias Sana, key players in offense. SønderjyskE will be boosted by the return of key players Marc Pedersen and Marcel Rømer, maybe Niki Zimling too.
Old 21-05-18, 20:47   #80
ArgentEagle
Freshman

Quote:
Congrats, @ArgentEagle

Regarding SønderjyskE - AGF tomorrow, Unibet offers 1.74 for both teams to score and that might be solid bet. Over 2.5 can be considered aswell @ 1.96. Local danish bookie is only @ 1.62 for both teams to score and 1.8 for over 2.5. First game ended 2-2 but AGF were the far better team and will still fancy their chances although they know SønderjyskE are significantly better on home ground and can defend a 0-0 result. AGF still without Mustafa Amini and Tobias Sana, key players in offense. SønderjyskE will be boosted by the return of key players Marc Pedersen and Marcel Rømer, maybe Niki Zimling too.
@RafaRoger Thanks mate!

I totally agree with your bet. SønderjyskE won't sit back at home, it's too dangerous. They will try to score at least once or twice.
The relegation games today showed the same trending, lots of goals!
Old 22-05-18, 13:52   #81
RafaRoger

I'll admit I'm a bit baffled by the high odds (Local Danish bookie with @2.2) on over 2.5 in the relegation/promotion game Vendsyssel - Lyngby on thursday. I guess It got to be something with this being the 1st leg and thus people expect it to be a nervous and careful affair. I'm not so sure. Vendsyssel have a great offense with lots of players contributing, I would expect them to try to get a good result (= a win!) for the return game which will be obviously very difficult and they will be aware of this. Vendsyssel's defense isn't the best though and I find it hard to believe that they will keep a clean sheet against Lyngby that should have enough quality offensively to score once or twice. I'm not totally decided yet so will need to look more into it and find out the teams approach to this game. Opinions - as always - welcome!!
Old 22-05-18, 14:22   #82
Andy555

Andy555 is on a distinguished road

Rafa,still some value on over with this absences in offense for AGF or Sonderjyske 0 Ah looks more better?
Also i wanna ask you if this offensive players was out for AGF in the last match between this two teams?thanks
Andy555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-18, 15:51   #83
Dex

Dex is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Congrats, @ArgentEagle

Well this says to me SønderjyskE over 1,5 all over ........ They simply can't stay and hold to zero in this game as their fans will want more and at least they can score two on home grass.
AGF must go for goal and with offense players other players must press home defense and that will be pretty dangerous for them,
Dex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-18, 17:24   #84
RafaRoger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy555 View Post
Rafa,still some value on over with this absences in offense for AGF or Sonderjyske 0 Ah looks more better?
Also i wanna ask you if this offensive players was out for AGF in the last match between this two teams?thanks
No the value is gone! Bundu also out for AGF and yes Amini/Sana were out in first gamer too, unpreditable as far as 1X2 goes imo but possibly the value is there on SøndrjyskE..
Old 24-05-18, 11:59   #85
ArgentEagle
Freshman

Quote:
I'll admit I'm a bit baffled by the high odds (Local Danish bookie with @2.2) on over 2.5 in the relegation/promotion game Vendsyssel - Lyngby on thursday. I guess It got to be something with this being the 1st leg and thus people expect it to be a nervous and careful affair. I'm not so sure. Vendsyssel have a great offense with lots of players contributing, I would expect them to try to get a good result (= a win!) for the return game which will be obviously very difficult and they will be aware of this. Vendsyssel's defense isn't the best though and I find it hard to believe that they will keep a clean sheet against Lyngby that should have enough quality offensively to score once or twice. I'm not totally decided yet so will need to look more into it and find out the teams approach to this game. Opinions - as always - welcome!!
Do you have more infos? Probably O2.25 has some value.
Seems like the relegation games last year were tight, but I didn't follow them last year
Old 24-05-18, 12:25   #86
RafaRoger

It will be highly interesting games tonight and I'm looking very much forward to watching both of them.

Vendsyssel have a near full squad, defensive mid Kasper Povlsen and defender Andreas Albech are out however. Defender Kristian Riis talks about wanting to throw caution to the wind and really attack Lyngby from the beginning but the Vendsyssel coach talks about a bit more cautious approach, hard to tell how they will come out imo.

Lyngby have a full squad so they have some possibilities for the starting line up. I think they will have a cautious approach, because they know Vendsyssel's qualities offensively and also Lyngby have some fast players they can utilize in counter attacks.

It's quite warm, weather today and it could slow the tempo of the game a bit and together with perhaps 2 teams with cautious approaches, I wouldn't put too much on goals in this one. Both teams to score could still happen and over 2/2.25 might not be so bad, but personally I would keep the stakes down. GL
Old 24-05-18, 12:30   #87
RafaRoger

Probably goals are more likely in Silkeborg - Esbjerg but really odds have dropped too much, so unless odds go up again then I think it will be a no bet for me...
Old 25-05-18, 13:49   #88
RafaRoger

Lyngby dominated possession for large parts of the game in Hjørring and also came to some very big chances but were unable to capitalize so Vendsyssel ran 1-0 winners. Good performance from Vendsyssel overall and a good result to take with them. Now at Lyngby Sunday I think Lyngby have to bring more to the table. I think they're able to, players such as Gustav Marcussen, Mathias Hebo and Jeppe Kjær could possibly start this time. That will boost them imo. Nice talent Marcussen came on as the only one of the 3 and brought something instead of another young promising talent Adam Sørensen so options should be available to coach Thomas Nørgaard. Unfortunately defender Oliver Lund got injured and will not be able to play on Sunday.

Vendsyssel played a more compact lineup than they usually do and left a couple of their many offensive profiles on the bench. There could be some changes for this game to freshen up the team but I think they will play the same formation again and try to hurt Lyngby on the counter which they have the players to do. In the nordicbetliga they've scored more goals away than at home and it suits them playing this way, although of course they will be up against some stronger opposition here than they're used to meet.

I think Lyngby can win this game, (not sure if it's enough to progress) and the odds are quite good. I also think there will be some goals, likely from both sides aswell. I consider the following:

Lyngby @ 2.06 Unibet
Lyngby over 1.5 @ 2.02 Unibet
Both teams to score @ 1.79 Jetbull
Lyngby + both teams to score @ 4.1 Unibet
Old 25-05-18, 21:46   #89
RafaRoger

I wanna leave a build up link for the rematch, Lyngby - Vendsyssel by Danish football magazine Tipsbladet incase anybody are interested. I guess those of you betting on Danish football know about the site already but for incase some don't it
s a good source for Danish football news etc.:https://www.tipsbladet.dk/nyhed/supe...-vendsyssel-ff

In their build ups, theres some words about the teams, performances, expected lineups and they offer up a "verdict" at the end always with a correct score tip. They were right in the first match, with the 1-0 for Vendsyssel and for the rematch the tip is 2-1 for Lyngby (which would be a very good result for me and my bets; For Lyngby not so much..!).