This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Eastern Europe

Eastern Europe
Got info about Eastern European leagues??? Fancy bets? Share your info here ! Ukraine, Russia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Rep, Poland, etc.
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 07-05-18, 09:55   #1
bitisorin
Freshman

bitisorin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Romania 07.05.2018

Sepsi - Concordia

The eighth round of the League I playout ends with the match between Sepsis Sfantu Gheorghe and Concordia Chiajna.
After 7 rounds played in the playout, the team trained by Eugen Neagoe is ranked 3rd in the standings with 23 points.
Sepsi is the great revelation of the League 1 playout. It is the only undefeated team in the playout and who scored in every match . Moreover, Neagoe's team has scored twice in each of the last 6 games. Coach Eugen Neagoe has done real wonders since coming on Sepsi's bench and all the transfers he has requested have confirmed. Since the team has moved home to the new stadium, it is unbeatable, with the great support of the fans. The stadium, as with all the Sepsi home matches, will be full.
In the first seven matches played in this playout, the team coached by Eugen Neagoe has three wins and four draws. Sepsi scored 13 goals and received 8 and won three of the last four games played.
Sepsi OSK comes after winning with Dinamo, 2-0 in the previous round, but the relegation emotions still remain because the team can not afford the wrong moves.
Eugen Neagoe said the team will not be able to count Istvan Flp in the match against Chiajna, who is suspended for the yellow card and Ousmanne Viera's field entry is still uncertain for medical reasons.
The strikers of Sfntu Gheorghe, Tandia and Simonovski are in good shape and scored goals constantly.

Concordia Chiajna has a disastrous form in the latest games. Chiajna has only one success in playout, 5 goals scored and 9 received. As a result of this terrible series of games, the team has dropped out in the red area of ***8203;***8203;the play-out. The team coached by Ionu***355; Badea is the penultimate in the ranking, with 19 points.
If he wants to start the next season in League 1 Betano, Concordia must start collecting points. Ionut Badea debuted with a defeat on his new team and his team lost 1-0 in the last phase of the match in Timisoara.
Although Chiajna has the weakest offensive in the playout, alongside Juventus, with only 5 goals scored,in the regular season was a very offensive minded team,with high-quality attacking players like Batin, Bawab, Bumba, Bud. Coach Ionut Badea is recognized as a coach who organizes his team very well, but in this game I think he will have to take risks. For the game today, all Concordia players are fit.

Sepsi is in a very good shape and has big chances of winning, but the best bet in my opinion is over 2 goals with a good 1.76 odds at Pinnacle. You can also try both teams score at higher odds.
bitisorin is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 11-05-18, 10:47   #2
Miccho

Miccho is on a distinguished road

Can we rely on Viitorul to beat Iasi? They do need this 3 points for Europe League, right?
Miccho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-18, 11:53   #3
sirac

sirac is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miccho View Post
Can we rely on Viitorul to beat Iasi? They do need this 3 points for Europe League, right?
Well yes and no. As far as i know Astra has got no licence to play EL and the final of the cup will be Craiova-Hermannstadt and i guess odds for Craiova lifting the trophy and taking EL tickets from there will be like 1.15 so even 4th place or 5 if Astra finishes in front of Viitorul can take you to EL. So imo basically Viitorul is almost secure of EL. Of course they will fight and try finish in front of Craiova and not wait for Cup final thats why the odds, that and the missings of Iasi ( Qaka, Jo and few others). Iasi played a sound tactical game vs Fcsb last round , they even drew with CFR so when motivated they are really hard nut to crack so odds make absolutelly no sense from this point of view, its just motivational last round crap and bookies protecting their asses. But on the other end Iasi plays poorer away, has missings and no real motivation here ( playing against title candidates its another different affair with all the talks and pressure buildup before the game). Viitorul can play some great footy, they do have talent and they do own Iasi in last h2h big time but odds are ridiculous so makes me wait for in-play but i do think Viitorul will win 2-0 or something they should have done that against Astra, but were unlucky.
Old 11-05-18, 12:06   #4
Miccho

Thanks, Sirac, this is what I needed to know.

After watching several Romanian League games lately, and particularly, several Viitorul games, I see no such thing as "favorites" and "underdogs" here. All the teams are more or less equal in their complete technical and tactical misery and impotency. The same crap each game and watching this kind of footie might give someone cancer...

Regarding Viitorul, boring and one dimensional team, which can be easily canceled out by each motivated and tactically prepared team. And I cannot believe this Ianis Hagi is a son of Gheorghe Hagi. His wife must have cheated, because Ianis is a caricature of a footballer.
Old 12-05-18, 11:51   #5
bitisorin
Freshman

His father, the famous Gheorghe Hagi, has just criticized Romania's national coach, Cosmin Contra, for not choosing his son, Ianis Hagi, for the national team.
Old 12-05-18, 13:29   #6
caravaggio
Freshman

caravaggio is on a distinguished road

I wouldn't say Ianis is a caricature. If I did, I would say he is one of the best caricatures we have on Liga 1 (especially under 21 players). So, yeah, Contra is an idiot. He sank Dinamo in the play-out then was rewarded by our federation with the coach of national team.

Tonight, in front of 200 -oh, no, maybe even 250 spectators, Dinamo will take Botosani in a match no one waiting for it. 1.65 for the hosts is cheap, probably Boto is a bit tired after cup game, where they play decent -well actually just good, vs CS U. Not much to say here, I expect both to score, but even x2 looks good 2 me. Dinamo show his canines from middle upwards, but in the back, they are simple poetry

PS. My friend Sirac dares a preview for tonight?
caravaggio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-18, 13:57   #7
bitisorin
Freshman

Dinamo and FC Botosani, the only teams that have no emotions in relegation, will fight in the ninth round of the playout.
Defeated only twice in the second part of the championship, Dinamo is the leader of the playout. The red dogs have six points ahead of Botosani and can be considered champions of the play-out with a new victory. Otherwise, the match does not have a special stake for the players of Florin Bratu.
Dinamo has had an impressive evolution so far in the playout with six wins and two defeats. They have the best play-out attack, with 16 goals scored in the eight games so far. From a defensive point of view, things were not as good - they have received 9 goals so far.
Dinamo won 3-2 in the previous round in Medias; and confirmed the good shape he is going through.
Laurentiu Branescu, Gabi Torje and Adam Nemec will not play tonight.

FC Botosani comes after a series of two consecutive victories: 3-0 with Juventus and 2-1 with CSU Craiova. FC Botosani is back in shape and in the last game in the Romanian Cup against Craiova showed a great offensive force and missed a lot of occasions. Even if they were eliminated from the Romanian Cup by Craiova (they lost the first game in Craiova with 1-5), they played a very good game in the home match.
Guests should play with ambition, because if they win, they would come close to 3 points of Dinamo and would have the chance to finish the season in the first place in the play-out.
FC Botosani has no unavailable players.

The two teams have an offensive playing style and I think tonight we'll be seeing a nice game with goals on both sides. The players from Botosani's attack (Golofca, Morutan, Mihai Roman, Axente) have the necessary quality to score, while Dinamo's defense has bad moments of play.
Old 12-05-18, 14:47   #8
sirac

sirac is on a distinguished road

Yep my friend caravaggio i dared to chose goals in the battle for top of playout. Elsewhere, indeed i believe youre exagerating Miccho on Ianis, he is definitelly not a caricature and he is got talent, problem is his mind and the education he got, very spoiled brat who thinks he is entittled to evetything because he was raised having everything, so basically typical romanian talent: bit of quality, no brain, lack of proper education, big mouth with zero accomplishment. Last game vs Iasi, another prove of that, totally useless on the field, but he is got his dad to protect his back, but he is still young maybe he deserves it.

Dinamo-FC Botosani

Odds dropped a bit for goals and im going with the market here. Its a meanigless game which surprisingly went under all 3 times this season. Mainly because Botosani was out of form and because somehow they went nervous, 3 red cards in last 2 prolly cause of pressure. Now things should be more different as Botosani comes after a midweek cup game, salvaging the honour after 1-5 trashing in first leg winning this time 2-1 and playing decent at times. They got back in form as previous to that they trashed poor Juventus, arguably the worst of the bunch. But Axente looks like scoring regulary and Golofca and Roman playing good on wings. This definitelly an overish when hot as their defense aint exactly top notch, and Mitrita proved that in midweek scoring by himself dribbling past 2 defenders. Dinamo is hot and cold, you never know when they gonna not show up, like Juventus game but they definitelly got talent and they are most likely already prepairing next season as Torje and Nemec already began departure preparations, not playing last rounds. But Dinamo has Moldoveanu and Popa up-front and this are no strangers to goal. Dinamo is most scoring side in this playoffs and their defense is far from trustable, but they do have a good keeper in Penedo. Im bit worried about Botosani fitness level and most likely they will have to come from behind here but they should start good and its not very unlikely to see them scoring first in first half. Still im counting on their form mainly. But we got a recipe for goals in 2 very leaky defenses and decent offensive options plus the meaningless factor and the decent odds. Lets hope for a friendly roll of the dice.
Published: 12-05-2018, 13:40 CET
Pick: over 2,5
Odds: 2 at Paddy Power

Category: Romanian football
Date: 12-05-2018
Option: Under / Over
Stake: 5 (tipster's average: 10)
Old 12-05-18, 19:47   #9
Miccho

I admit I dont have that much experience with Ianis, but from what I have seen, I think he is the type of idiot player, who when playing a fast break won't pass to his free mates, but will pump the ball into the sky like a typical villager. I have seen him do this three times in a game. If someone did the same stuff at our Sunday amateur games, he would have got slapped.
Old 13-05-18, 08:59   #10
bitisorin
Freshman

Concordia Chiajna meets Gaz Metan Medias in a very important game in the fight to avoid relegation .

The situation in the ranking does not look good for any of the teams, both being in the red area.

The team coached by Ionut Badea is 3 points away from the first relegable place occupied by ACS Poli Timisoara. In prevoius round, Concordia Chiajna surprisingly won Sepsi, 2-0, and the fight to avoid relegation is a dramatic one. After the arrival of coach Ionut Badea, there was a change in the team's evolution. He tried to make improvements to the defense, being a recognized coach for the very good tactics organization. (This is the main reason I do not opt for over 2.5 , but for over 2 in this game.)

Chiajna has creative players like Bawab or Bumba, Batin returned to the center of the attack after being less used by former coach Ion Moldovan.

The hosts do not have injured or suspended players for this game.

Gaz Metan Medias lost 3 very important points, being defeated on his own field by Dinamo Bucharest with a score of 3-2 in a very spectacular game. As a result of this defeat, Gaz Metan is in a very difficult situation, having to win the match today in order not to allow Chiajna to distance themselves to 4 points.

Thursday evening, Gaz Metan was eliminated from the semifinals of the Romanian Cup by the second division team AFC Hermannstadt with a score of 3-2 after another spectacular game.

Gas Metan is in a very difficult situation, being in the relegation position , however in the 8 games from playout they managed to win 4 games followed by a draw and 3 defeats and during these games managed to score 13 goals and received 12. The attack was very effective in the last matches, scored 9 goals in 4 games, thanks to the striker Mario Rondn who scored 7 goals in the 12 matches played,but the defense is very shaky.

Guests have no injured or suspended players for this match.
Considering the positioning of the two teams, I think we will have an open game. Chiajna is a bit more fresh, but Gaz Metan has the ability to put trouble in the attack
Old 13-05-18, 13:14   #11
bitisorin
Freshman

0-0 .
Exactly what I was afraid of ... Concordia's coach Ionut Badea has already implemented a very defensive tactic to the team and a very good tactical organization. In this game Chiajna had 0 shots on target.