BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Champions League

Champions League
Predictions and analysis for CL games.
Bet on Champions League at:
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 23-08-17, 19:41   #31
inv

inv is on a distinguished road

Filip hasn't played for a long time and he's a starter tonight, Budescu was injured and I dont think he will play more than 50-60minutes, but he's dangerous, he has great technique and he can score from FK anytime.

Alibec is good enough for Mathieu apparently and if Coentrao and Piccini will advance from fullback positions(they will), Golofca has speed to counter them.

Teixeira and Budescu are clever enough for a pass in the hole for either Alibec or Golofca, this is a hard game to bet.
inv is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 23-08-17, 20:14   #32
FrancisWade

FrancisWade is on a distinguished road
Default Steaua (Rou) - Sporting (Por) 23 Aug

Both teams to score above 2 landed quiet easily. Green.

Last edited by FrancisWade; 23-08-17 at 20:25.
FrancisWade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-17, 21:12   #33
mookie2015
Freshman

mookie2015 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

first leg WAS FIXED FOR BOOKIES. steaua are an amateur team which has no place in the champions league.
mookie2015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-17, 21:16   #34
mookie2015
Freshman

imagine steaua defense vs firmino salah and mane......
Old 23-08-17, 21:20   #35
sirac

sirac is on a distinguished road

Sporting played way better, much more focused when attacking and clearly came for scoring not mugging around and ofc spaces were there to be exploited this time. They arent some great team( boy that Mathieu looks a joke in the center) but they are certainly in different class compared with joke romanian team. First leg they were nervous, prepaired the game for clean sheet and they got it, plus Fcsb looks more compact away so i guess they could afford a draw.
Old 23-08-17, 21:31   #36
mookie2015
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirac View Post
Sporting played way better, much more focused when attacking and clearly came for scoring not mugging around and ofc spaces were there to be exploited this time. They arent some great team( boy that Mathieu looks a joke in the center) but they are certainly in different class compared with joke romanian team. First leg they were nervous, prepaired the game for clean sheet and they got it, plus Fcsb looks more compact away so i guess they could afford a draw.
FIRST LEG WAS RIGGED . BOOKIES PAYED OFF SPORTING NOT TO WIN. THIS IS THE REASON TEAMS LIKE STEAUA ARE IN THIS COMPETITION. BIG TEAMS CAN AFFORD TO TANK MATCHES WGAINST THEM WHEN THE BOOKIES TELL THEM.
Old 23-08-17, 21:33   #37
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizas View Post
hello

1. portuguese championship its **** except porto, benfica and sporting, just to clear this, because someone said that portuguese league its better then romanian one, yea sure... put any portuguese team in the romanian league, they will 100% relegate.
2. Sporting better team, lets be serious, they pay salary of coentrao like Steaua's all salaries, and they still are **** and playing awful struggling to score against us.
3. Selling players every year over 40+ mill dollars and still struggling against a poor team from Romania, its already a win for us
4. This game could go either way, if SPOrting plays like in the first match Steaua will win 1/2-0, but if the portuguese play like 50% of their capacity should go at least 0-1 or 1-1 to qualify. Dont expect SPOrting to 5-0 Steaua, this will not happen.
5. Again, i would be emberassed if i was portuguese fanboy, struggling against a poor team from the east, Steaua already won this match in my eyes.
6. I will bet on this match but dont say what.

GL haters.
Well 5-0 did not happen, but almost
Old 23-08-17, 21:33   #38
sirac

Quote:
Originally Posted by mookie2015 View Post
FIRST LEG WAS RIGGED . BOOKIES PAYED OFF SPORTING NOT TO WIN. THIS IS THE REASON TEAMS LIKE STEAUA ARE IN THIS COMPETITION. BIG TEAMS CAN AFFORD TO TANK MATCHES WGAINST THEM WHEN THE BOOKIES TELL THEM.
Maybe if you stop screaming someone would actually hear you.
So what if was rigged? This is part of business, nothing we can do about it. Youre wasting your time barking at the moon.
Old 23-08-17, 21:37   #39
mookie2015
Freshman

Quote:
Maybe if you stop screaming someone would actually hear you.
So what if was rigged? This is part of business, nothing we can do about it. Youre wasting your time barking at the moon.
there is something we all can do about it . stop going to matches. let them play these fixed matches with empty stadiums. but most people are morons. so fixed matches will continue to happen , there will be a normal thing if they arent already.
Old 23-08-17, 21:41   #40
sirac

Well im not going to the games anymore and fixes still happen. This is not the solution so you need to try harder mookie. Sorry for offtopic, gents but game is ovah by now so we can relax.
Old 23-08-17, 21:50   #41
mookie2015
Freshman

Quote:
Well im not going to the games anymore and fixes still happen. This is not the solution so you need to try harder mookie. Sorry for offtopic, gents but game is ovah by now so we can relax.
this is the solution , but people are stupid. they are living lies and dont know it. it is normal that someone pays 200 millions for a player while over 100 million people all over the world are starving?sports are a joke ,people should care about real issues.
Old 23-08-17, 22:09   #42
FrancisWade

This forum has so much potential and people like those 2 ruin it. They are the kind of users that keep valuable ones away.
I
Old 23-08-17, 22:11   #43
Rado

Rado is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancisWade View Post
This forum has so much potential and people like those 2 ruin it. They are the kind of users that keep valuable ones away.
I
You are right mate. I know, BA forum is not like 5 years ago but still it could be a better place without guys like Nesquik, Gizas.
Old 23-08-17, 22:15   #44
FrancisWade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rado View Post
You are right mate. I know, BA forum is not like 5 years ago but still it could be a better place without guys like Nesquik, Gizas.

For sure. A big thank you to persons like you that are always here to give insights and predictions about your prefered teams and leagues.

I tried to help over here, unfortunetely I don't always have the necessary time to help more about the portuguese teams and leagues.
Old 23-08-17, 22:16   #45
sirac

Quote:
this is the solution , but people are stupid. they are living lies and dont know it. it is normal that someone pays 200 millions for a player while over 100 million people all over the world are starving?sports are a joke ,people should care about real issues.
Yep we do live in a crazy world thats true, you just have watch the news or read history book and i believe people can change but not football. This business aint living from tickets, people who are watching and pay TV are in the same degree responsible for feeding this madness so you are contributing giving your attention and prolly money, so youre living the lie, you just react negativelly to it. If you wanna make a change move your attention towards other healthy things.
Old 23-08-17, 23:23   #46
slb1997
Freshman

slb1997 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizas View Post
hello

1. portuguese championship its **** except porto, benfica and sporting, just to clear this, because someone said that portuguese league its better then romanian one, yea sure... put any portuguese team in the romanian league, they will 100% relegate.
2. Sporting better team, lets be serious, they pay salary of coentrao like Steaua's all salaries, and they still are **** and playing awful struggling to score against us.
3. Selling players every year over 40+ mill dollars and still struggling against a poor team from Romania, its already a win for us
4. This game could go either way, if SPOrting plays like in the first match Steaua will win 1/2-0, but if the portuguese play like 50% of their capacity should go at least 0-1 or 1-1 to qualify. Dont expect SPOrting to 5-0 Steaua, this will not happen.
5. Again, i would be emberassed if i was portuguese fanboy, struggling against a poor team from the east, Steaua already won this match in my eyes.
6. I will bet on this match but dont say what.

GL haters.
Well... Hahahahahahahahaha

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 4 através de Tapatalk
slb1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-17, 04:01   #47
vinodkv
Freshman

vinodkv is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

Quote:
there is something we all can do about it . stop going to matches. let them play these fixed matches with empty stadiums. but most people are morons. so fixed matches will continue to happen , there will be a normal thing if they arent already.
Some times Football is a dirty business. But you need not yell at it because always remember one thing, there is always a backer as well as a Layer. This is something not only you could earn money by backing, the other end also need to win. If all games win, only you would be making money. So shite happens, but the ones who bet on evens always stay positive if his selection is reasonable. Hope this helps a bit to cool your head. There are days all the favorites win and days most of them lose. Why you are happy on days when all favs win ? The layers or bookies are they happy on those days? Think ! They need a way to get their moolah back and that would be one game, just one game which is the most favorite among all. How many times you have seen a team at evens win easily but you didn't back it and later wished you should have backed them? This is the uncertainty every bettor face. Most of the times you have to go against the odds, but some days you shouldnt, the knowledge comes from experience, many many years of experience and a very sharp cool head, but eventhough we fail when our head is cloggy or our mood is bad, and thats betting, there is one single day everything goes down if you dont quit realizing its not your day. There is always another day, remember that !

Last edited by vinodkv; 24-08-17 at 04:17.
vinodkv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-17, 07:51   #48
bera

bera is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancisWade View Post
I
NP, after this result least 1 week one will be away from here
bera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-17, 17:33   #49
Nesquik

Nesquik is on a distinguished road

hi again

I watched the game from the arena

Steaua equal to Sporting 3 halves + 15 minutes. in the minute 60 the disaster happened with the counters of Sporting. Steaua anyway had many problems such as injuries as unregistered players. after all, MY PICK WAS WON. Steaua to score. I didnt recommend qualification or something. many players came and they will build a team for next season edition of CL, and to do well in Europe I hope

what I disliked big, it was the Turkish referee of Rado. he did the dirty job of UEFA for the Portuguese. WHY? because after Pintilii our best central midfielder was already missing AFTER A 2ND FREE YELLOW IN LISBON, he booked our both two central midfielders, regulars, in 35 minutes. especially the second foul was no foul at all..

THIS IS A LYING SCORE, it should have been 2-3 after what has been played, although Sporting deserved the qualification. Steaua totally collapsed in the same way, they tried to attack Sporting at 1-2 like they were some Dortmund to recover minus 3 goals in 15 minutes.
Nesquik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-17, 19:19   #50
Andrei_23
Freshman

Andrei_23 is on a distinguished road

Steaua to finish last in EuropaLeague Group, without even knowing who they play against yet, is now the right bet to take.
Andrei_23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-17, 20:04   #51
sirac

Joke or no joke i say beware as there are a lot of crap teams in EL, just watching few games today and boy the level is like bit better than romanian footy, and romanian footy is really really low this days.
Old 24-08-17, 21:23   #52
Miccho

Miccho is on a distinguished road

I agree with Sirac. A lot of joke teams in this tournament, also a lot of strong teams "on paper", who don't give a damn about the tournament. Certainly only few teams on Sporting Lisboa level. Steaua has some interesting players upfront, plus tone of experience in Europe. They can pass the group stage.
Miccho is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-17, 14:55   #53
Nesquik

Quote:
Joke or no joke i say beware as there are a lot of crap teams in EL, just watching few games today and boy the level is like bit better than romanian footy, and romanian footy is really really low this days.
but when you take on Milan and Bilbao, you cant pass. Craiova for instance I am pretty convinced they would have kicked Vardar without problems. and Vardar are in groups now. last season Bilbao wasnt convincing, but Bilbao and Spanish teams usually do really well in Europa League. this season they look strong again from what I have seen. beating Panathinaikos also... and PAO didnt get a point like Dinamo!

regarding Steaua, Sporting spent 55-60 million euros in 2 breaks, although not on so very good players but some extra quality is visible. even though Steaua came into this with unregistered players (this is the fault of Becali, he waited to see if they pass Plzen) and a lot of injuries. even Alibec was returning from injury, not just Teixeira and Budescu who was at 60%, plus suspended Pintilii and another injury of Balasa... but with all of them, plus Benzar, Nedelcu, Coman and the 2 central defenders, they should rock in that easy EL group on the paper!
Old 25-08-17, 14:58   #54
Nesquik

Sirac is a bit frustrated because his Rapid is in 4th league, talk for your mediocre team. until we dont get again easier opponents, I cant make an impression. for me, WHOLE EUROPEAN FOOTY DECREASED. not at top, but look in Ukraine and Turkey especially, and even Russia (plus Dinamo Zagreb and Czech clubs too). plus Porto arent Porto anymore for instance, some French teams are not much and so on. it is not always just about the foreigners. and sometimes when we had them and we had 5 teams in groups, they disappointed (big salaries and not such big game; example of Rapid, who did better before with locals than next seasons under Razvan Lucescu and Peseiro)
Old 25-08-17, 15:21   #55
FrancisWade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nesquik View Post
plus Porto arent Porto anymore for instance

You know what?Bad periods almost all teams have and not everyone can have multimillionaires "washing" some dirty money in this sport and buy the best players available.

Go check our trophy's room, specialy the international ones (since you don't like the portuguese league level).

So...We are FC Porto and will continue to be because nothing can change the days of glory we already had.

Last edited by FrancisWade; 25-08-17 at 19:12.