BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
UEFA Europa League

UEFA Europa League
Picks and analysis and discussions for UEFA Europa League games.

Bet on European football at:
BET365
100% bonus for new clients, superb odds and great live betting !!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 15-04-17, 19:06   #1
dakashev

dakashev is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Schalke 04 - Ajax 20/04

1.87 3.64 4.02
dakashev is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 19-04-17, 07:53   #2
lea
Freshman

lea is on a distinguished road

Schalke goalie played the best 2nd half of his career to keep this match relevant, and now Ajax still have some work to do here. They cant defend a home lead in Atletico fashion and could be at risk of conceding if Schalke lays down a better game then last round, but they can definitely score too. My main worry is they are 1 point behind Feyenoord and are playing PSV on sunday which is a must win game to keep the title chances alive, so the question is which competition do they value the most. I think with a good form run Ajax could go on to win the EL or at least reach the final but it all depends on Bosz' decisions. All the 'obvious' choices are priced like **** so my pick would probably be Klaassen anytime scorer @ 3.6. That said, it is probably best to wait for some relevant news/ announcements and lineups first.
lea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-17, 16:59   #3
Linke_Tony
Freshman

Linke_Tony is on a distinguished road

I think Ajax win @ around 4 is pretty juicy. Coach Peter bosz has only one style of playing: attacking! It won't change to do so in Gelsenkirchen, so the intention will be there. The question is, can they also press a lot if Schalke plays a top game?

Schalke has to attack, which will make it a very open game, with two teams attacking minded.

Peter Bosz will start with his best 11, but will substitude early 2nd half if the game is decided to give some rest. Sunday against PSV is another match, but Peter Bosz will want to have a good result here to keep the current good flow.

Granted, I'm an Ajax fan, but even it Schalke gets 2/3 of the chances and Ajax only 1/3, this is a profitable bet.
Linke_Tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-17, 17:11   #4
kscksc

kscksc is on a distinguished road

i go with schalke tonight. well, true they didnt convinced me at all this whole bundesliga season but at home specially in the EL they played solid. its their last chance this year. motivation is high. i dont wanna compare dutch and german league but if schalke scores an early goal, even ajax with their young squad will struggle. anything around @2 is good for me. ajax can prove me wrong but it wont be as easy as last week. schalke to qualiy @5 worth a try.
kscksc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-17, 17:32   #5
WiserthantheCrowd

WiserthantheCrowd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kscksc View Post
i go with schalke tonight. well, true they didnt convinced me at all this whole bundesliga season but at home specially in the EL they played solid. its their last chance this year. motivation is high. i dont wanna compare dutch and german league but if schalke scores an early goal, even ajax with their young squad will struggle. anything around @2 is good for me. ajax can prove me wrong but it wont be as easy as last week. schalke to qualiy @5 worth a try.
You're pretty adventurous. Schalke got completely outplayed in the last game and could have lost by a bigger margin. I don't see value in punting on Schalke but good luck!
WiserthantheCrowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-17, 19:25   #6
kscksc

kscksc is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiserthantheCrowd View Post
You're pretty adventurous. Schalke got completely outplayed in the last game and could have lost by a bigger margin. I don't see value in punting on Schalke but good luck!
sure dude, they should have but failed. thats why i see a chance for schalke. we will see a different game than last week. thanks anyway
kscksc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-17, 19:34   #7
Bettingmind
Freshman

Bettingmind is on a distinguished road

We believe in goals for this one:

http://bettingmind.com/football/EU/u.../betting-tips/
Bettingmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-17, 20:52   #8
thebastardian

thebastardian is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettingmind View Post
Lol

04 no good team today out

chupo m. huntelar naldo
thebastardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-17, 23:08   #9
Bettingmind
Freshman

Bettingmind is on a distinguished road

As mentioned - Still good enough to win though :-)
Bettingmind is offline   Reply With Quote