This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Betting aid / strategy > Betting aid

Betting aid Need answers from the betting world? Ask your fellow punters, maybe they can help.

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 16-03-18, 16:58   #331
Raabe
Freshman

Raabe is on a distinguished road

When odds "are a little high" sbobet now voids like a singbet and ibc. Got recently another bet voided at game Wexford - Drogheda
At the same when you misclick or odds were significantly low (like you made bet on Over 2.5 on odds which was correct for Over 2.25) - you will never get your bets voided.
Raabe is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 16-03-18, 23:38   #332
Raabe
Freshman

Since ibc limits on my account significantly dropped (by 30%) in last month I've asked sportmarket and got an interesting answer:
Quote:
we work with a large number of different bookmakers, exchanges, agents and syndicates. This allows us to offer additional bookmakers and higher limits in some accounts to select users at the discretion of our partners, and normally subject to the user's betting style.
It's similar to what asianconnect said:
Quote:
there are basically 2 kind of bets that goes into the books.
smart and stupid bets.
with agent in between, when they know the customers are losers they take the max PT of example 70%. so the book get only 30% of the stupid bet
but for smart bets, agents take 0% of this bets and make commission out of turnover. 100% of the smart bets goes to the book.
after many many years, losers get lesser, smarts get more. profit for books get less. hence such decision.
In other words sportmarket does discrimate winners by limits and by number of bookmakers offered.
In comparison, vodds.com manager insisted they do not discriminate users. Though I've seen opposite reports.

Pinnacle limits in sportmarket are ~35% than I can get. But I can't complain since I have another marketplace available.
Old 01-04-18, 10:27   #333
Raabe
Freshman

This weekend ibc(maxbet) has beaten its record and voided 5 bets on 3 games. And the weekend isn't over yet.
Almost indistinguishable from their singbet2 partners.

Limits for ibc in sportmarket slightly increased from 55 to 61 euro. It's 93 euro in vodds for comparison. Pinnacle limits are also 2 times higher in vodds.
Old 03-04-18, 08:16   #334
qual1ty00
Freshman

qual1ty00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raabe View Post
This weekend ibc(maxbet) has beaten its record and voided 5 bets on 3 games. And the weekend isn't over yet.
Almost indistinguishable from their singbet2 partners.

Limits for ibc in sportmarket slightly increased from 55 to 61 euro. It's 93 euro in vodds for comparison. Pinnacle limits are also 2 times higher in vodds.
It's higher in vodds until they decide to stop taking the position against you. It's 46 for me on low limit IBC markets (1st half handicaps / totals in lower leagues).
qual1ty00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-18, 22:05   #335
Raabe
Freshman

Profiling players goes deeper than just different limits.
It may be that ibc voided bet made in sportmarket and did not void bet made at the same time on same position in vodds.
Old 04-04-18, 08:25   #336
Raabe
Freshman

I add isn(betisn, isn88.com) to the list of voiders: sing2, ibc, sbo, isn.
If broker marked your account as winner you will get more and more your bets voided.
If you dared to take 2.75 instead of 2.45, 3.9 instead of 3.4, 8 instead of 6 - bookies will tend to void your bets.
Only pinnacle is left. I often take positions when pinnacle's offer is significantly better than any other - none of bets were voided yet.
Old 05-04-18, 08:54   #337
asianconnect

asianconnect is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raabe View Post
I add isn(betisn, isn88.com) to the list of voiders: sing2, ibc, sbo, isn.
If broker marked your account as winner you will get more and more your bets voided.
If you dared to take 2.75 instead of 2.45, 3.9 instead of 3.4, 8 instead of 6 - bookies will tend to void your bets.
Only pinnacle is left. I often take positions when pinnacle's offer is significantly better than any other - none of bets were voided yet.
we have no complaints before that isn,sbo will void bets. Are you betting directly on the bookie site or thru molly bet? are the voids from mollybets ?
asianconnect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-18, 16:08   #338
Raabe
Freshman

You don't have information - it's your problem. Vodds said the same. Though broker has plenty more bets in your system than individual bettor.
Bets made through sportmarket broker, mollybet software.

You or your predecessor, asianodds, told us truth about profiling users.
qual1ty00 above also backed that limits are different for winners and losers
But sportmarket insists that they know nothing:
Quote:
"Marking" accounts is not something that we can do as we are never providing the customer details to the bookmakers. Apart from you, other customers of Sportmarket Pro are using the same exact accounts you are using so those claims about "marked accounts" are not backed up by anything and are simply not correct.
Sportmarket contradicts themselves:
Quote:
This allows us to offer additional bookmakers and higher limits in some accounts to select users at the discretion of our partners, and normally subject to the user's betting style.
Difference in limits is based on profiling bettors. I think now that percent of bets been voided in ibc,isn is also higher for accounts marked as winners.
sbobet voided once or twice, sbo doesn't void systematically yet
Old 06-04-18, 19:21   #339
bside

bside has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Why do we continue this kind of discussion at all? Asians profile customers since some 5-6 years ago, only they do it in a much subtler and smarter way than the soft bookies.

It's what it is, and it will remain that way until EU doesn't implement lawful obligations for all EU licensed to accept a preset loss to any bet, to any customer, like the Australian model. I follow the UK media on the topic, and this has big chances to happen, but it will easily take another 5 years in making.

So we're just sticking to the exchanges and the Asians until then, with all their deformities, etc.
Old 07-04-18, 08:32   #340
asianconnect

asianconnect is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by bside View Post
Why do we continue this kind of discussion at all? Asians profile customers since some 5-6 years ago, only they do it in a much subtler and smarter way than the soft bookies.

It's what it is, and it will remain that way until EU doesn't implement lawful obligations for all EU licensed to accept a preset loss to any bet, to any customer, like the Australian model. I follow the UK media on the topic, and this has big chances to happen, but it will easily take another 5 years in making.

So we're just sticking to the exchanges and the Asians until then, with all their deformities, etc.
Well said, and things will get worse in Asia soon. At end of day, it will be no books for winners.
asianconnect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-18, 13:23   #341
Raabe
Freshman

Default ga288 commission in vodds

How much I will get if I won 1 euro bet made on ga288? 1.416 or 1.428 ?

It will be 1.42 if I made bet on sbo.
It seems that vodds doesn't allow to take the best odds in such cases as you can't opt out of some bookies(untick) like you may do in sportmarket.
sportmarket fairly charges 0.5% of ga288 commision and you see overpriced odds only in bet history
Old 15-04-18, 13:51   #342
Raabe
Freshman

If you use only one broker - vodds at the moment, you may miss best prices.
Vodds doesn't have status bar that is showing which bookies are not available at the moment.
It may be that sbobet prices are not available in vodds and you won't have information about that. At the same time you could get sbobet prices in mollybet brokers/agents.

Speaking of troubles in vodds, you can't get list of unsettled orders sorted by date games are played.
Simplest function to find bets to be settled soon.
vodds is like a software written by unprofessionals compared to mollybet white label
Old 19-04-18, 21:43   #343
Raabe
Freshman

Sportmarket simply cannot calculate all bets. They usually leave 2-3 bets that are unsettled for hours, sometimes days.
For now sportmarket even do not answer my mails about that bets for half a day already.
All bets are for italian Serie A games played at April, 18.