BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Germany/Austria/Switzerland

Germany/Austria/Switzerland
Discuss your German/Austrian/Swiss predictions and analysis. Bundesliga and 2.Bundesliga, Swiss NLA and NLB, Austrian Bundesliga and Regional
Bet on German soccer at:
GAMEBOOKERS: - Bettingadvice' ALL-TIME fave bookie. Try it!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 20-12-16, 02:51   #1
betcatalog

betcatalog is on a distinguished road
Default German Bundesliga- round 16 20 December

Dortmund has no room for new grading losses because it lagged far behind the top, the Augsburg is improved in the last match can be difficult for teams, today Dortmund expect to get the win, but the defense absences and instability is weak
BORUSSIA DORTMUND vs FC AUGSBURG @@ Both team to score, odds 2.00

Strong teams with quality solutions, I expect an open game with many goals and to score both teams scored, odds is valueable
EINTRACHT FRANKFURT vs FSV MAINZ @@ Both team to score, odds 1.85
--
prognostika stoiximatos
betcatalog is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 20-12-16, 11:29   #2
Chaz
Freshman

Chaz is on a distinguished road

Is Dembele out?
Chaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-16, 11:44   #3
LaGloriosa
Freshman

LaGloriosa is on a distinguished road

http://www.bvb.de/eng/content/view/full/130340 Their official site has him in the starting 11
LaGloriosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-16, 11:50   #4
Chaz
Freshman

http://injuriesandsuspensions.com/ge...spensions-433/

Now im confused
Old 20-12-16, 12:11   #5
LaGloriosa
Freshman

http://www.ligainsider.de/bundesliga...errte-spieler/ and this reliable site doesnt have him in the injury list. He seems doubtful but i think he will start. The only way to be sure is to wait for lineups.
Old 20-12-16, 12:15   #6
LaGloriosa
Freshman

For todays matches i dont like something much, Hamburg +0,25 is a bit high at @1,90. BVB must win, especially since tomorrow is the derby of first position but their defence is crappy and i dont want to get involved in the -1,5. Aubameyang is hot, made a brilliant performance in Hoffenheim and he will probably score but his price is a joke.

Tomorrow's program is nice. Darmstadt is in fine condition and Hertha comes from bad matches, Berliners also have 3/4 regular defenders out, they have decent backups but Darmstadt +1 is tempting.

Leipzig +1,5 is no brainer, their pressing will put huge problems in Bayern and stress is on the Bavarian side, they underperform all season long and these kids have nothing to lose, their response to the Ingolstdt defeat was brilliant and if Keita starts maybe i will try and X2.

Ingolstadt is in great shape with this red-hair trainer, their fans give them huge energy and Freiburg is a bad visitor, they come from two good results away, but in Leverkusen they were lucky not to lose and Schalke payed their absenses in defence and in attack. I will go for -0,25 Ingol and for GG.

Koln has some good absentees but Leverkusen is a mess, +0,25 for a team tha has no defeat and only 3 goals against in 8 games at home is good.

Last edited by LaGloriosa; 20-12-16 at 12:24.
Old 20-12-16, 13:33   #7
KL1NCUNT

KL1NCUNT is an unknown quantity at this point

For today I chose over 3.5 goals in HSV - Schalke. Why? Both HSV and Schalke will try to win this game before the winter break in Bundesliga, this is very crucial moment for HSV and also for Schalke.

HSV are in relegation zone but only 2 points behind Ingolstadt and if they win today that will matter so much for them and the relegation battle in second part of the season. Schalke are in the middle of the table and they are not used to this situation, if they want to climb to the upper part of the table, now is the perfect chance before the winter break.

Both of them will try and win this game which means they will play attacking football, very crucial and important game for both of them and my choice is over 3.5 goals. I expect even more than 4 goals, possibly 5.

I expect 2:2 draw or 2:3 win for Schalke.

HSV - Schalke
Over 3.5 goals @ 3.55 (Betsafe) 3.45 (Unibet)
KL1NCUNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-16, 13:44   #8
Miccho

Miccho is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by KL1NCUNT View Post
For today I chose over 3.5 goals in HSV - Schalke. Why? Both HSV and Schalke will try to win this game before the winter break in Bundesliga, this is very crucial moment for HSV and also for Schalke.

HSV are in relegation zone but only 2 points behind Ingolstadt and if they win today that will matter so much for them and the relegation battle in second part of the season. Schalke are in the middle of the table and they are not used to this situation, if they want to climb to the upper part of the table, now is the perfect chance before the winter break.

Both of them will try and win this game which means they will play attacking football, very crucial and important game for both of them and my choice is over 3.5 goals. I expect even more than 4 goals, possibly 5.

I expect 2:2 draw or 2:3 win for Schalke.

HSV - Schalke
Over 3.5 goals @ 3.55 (Betsafe) 3.45 (Unibet)
The problem is that Schalke are stilll missing their whole attacking line (Huntellar, Embolo, Chopo Moting and Di Santo) and they will still play with some midfielders upfront and with these new fancy German formation 5-1-2-2.

I'd rather expect a goalfest in Gladbach. Both teams normally fight for CL spots, but are now close to relegation. Gladbach away more conservative, but at home they always take huge risks. Wolfsburg looks much more offensive under new coach than under the retrograde old manager under whom they would score 1 goal per 5 games. Yes, they are still missing their motor Daniel Didavi, but now they are playing with two strikers in most games.
Miccho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-16, 14:59   #9
tip74
banned

tip74 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaz View Post
Borussia Dortmund v FC Augsburg
Borussia Dortmund: Dembélé (14/3 f, 2nd top scorer, doubtful), Bürki (10/0 first goalkeeper), Piszczek (12/3 d, 2nd top scorer), Guerreiro (8/2 d), Papastathopoulos (12/0 d), Subotic (0/0 d), Sahin (1/0 m), Rode (11/1 m), Reus (4/1 f, suspended)
FC Augsburg: Callsen-Bracker (0/0 d), Max (10/0 d), Opare (0/0 d), Caiuby (2/0 m), Bobadilla (5/1 f), Finnbogason (6/1 f)

Hamburger SV v Schalke 04
Hamburger SV: Adler (10/0 first goalkeeper), Holtby (11/0 m, suspended)
Schalke 04: Reese (2/0 f), Geis (12/0 m)(both doubtful),Coke (0/0 d), Naldo (13/0 d, suspended), Nastasic (11/0 d), Uchida (0/0 d), Di Santo (6/0 d), Embolo (7/2 f), Huntelaar (7/1 f)

Mönchengladbach v VfL Wolfsburg
Mönchengladbach: Jantschke (12/0 d, doubtful), Doucouré (0/0 d), Herrmann (6/0 m), Johnson (12/1 m), Kramer (13/0 m), M. Schulz (0/0 m), Traoré (7/0 m)
VfL Wolfsburg: Bruno Henrique (7/0 m, doubtful), Schäfer (4/0 d), Wollscheid (3/0 d), Azzaoui (0/0 m), Didavi (6/2 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Dembélé is doubtful!
tip74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-16, 15:03   #10
tip74
banned

Quote:
Official BVB page:
http://www.bvb.de/News/Uebersicht/So...sie-spielen112
Old 20-12-16, 16:16   #11
Chaz
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by tip74 View Post
Borussia Dortmund v FC Augsburg
Borussia Dortmund: Dembélé (14/3 f, 2nd top scorer, doubtful), Bürki (10/0 first goalkeeper), Piszczek (12/3 d, 2nd top scorer), Guerreiro (8/2 d), Papastathopoulos (12/0 d), Subotic (0/0 d), Sahin (1/0 m), Rode (11/1 m), Reus (4/1 f, suspended)
FC Augsburg: Callsen-Bracker (0/0 d), Max (10/0 d), Opare (0/0 d), Caiuby (2/0 m), Bobadilla (5/1 f), Finnbogason (6/1 f)

Hamburger SV v Schalke 04
Hamburger SV: Adler (10/0 first goalkeeper), Holtby (11/0 m, suspended)
Schalke 04: Reese (2/0 f), Geis (12/0 m)(both doubtful),Coke (0/0 d), Naldo (13/0 d, suspended), Nastasic (11/0 d), Uchida (0/0 d), Di Santo (6/0 d), Embolo (7/2 f), Huntelaar (7/1 f)

Mönchengladbach v VfL Wolfsburg
Mönchengladbach: Jantschke (12/0 d, doubtful), Doucouré (0/0 d), Herrmann (6/0 m), Johnson (12/1 m), Kramer (13/0 m), M. Schulz (0/0 m), Traoré (7/0 m)
VfL Wolfsburg: Bruno Henrique (7/0 m, doubtful), Schäfer (4/0 d), Wollscheid (3/0 d), Azzaoui (0/0 m), Didavi (6/2 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Dembélé is doubtful!
M8 are u serious,u just posted content from the link that i provided and u even quoted me
Old 20-12-16, 16:34   #12
Neubs

Neubs is on a distinguished road

Hamburg-Schalke

For me here Hamburg can´t win this. Schalke - for sure with a lot of missings. But Morale in the squad is very good. Running more then Freiburg at the weekend and last seasons in Home Games after a 0:1 back against a team like Freiburg, they didn´t have shown such a performance like last Weekend. So this is in my eyes positive. And even if Schalke have lot´s of missings, there Starting XI is really good, specially i expected not much rotation today and that is a point for Schalke, because i didn´t expected this by Hamburg also. So not Plus Point for Hamburg, even if the will rotation, the players who coming in for Hamburg are not on the same level.
Hamburg today welcome back Captain Djourou after suspension and maybe he can replace Spahic. But both have the same Problems. They are not the fastest defenders and against Schalkes quick offensive Players: Bentaleb, Meyer, Konoplyanka i see here some problems. Also Holtby are again suspended.
So on Schalke side they have no new missings, but there missings specially in Front are big:
Naldo, Nastasic, Embolo, Huntelaar, di Santo and Uchida are missing and thats only that players who for me are important or can be important. Choupo Mouting are doubtful and i think he can play, even as a substitute player, but this will give Schalke another Boost. And there is no Game after this left, this year - so maybe Schalke made the risk and bring him from begin.
If Schalke made rotation then i see it on Left Back, where Baba made a good game - after coming in against Freiburg for Kolasinac. So you see, they can let a Player from Chelsea on the Bench who are made a superb Bundesliga Job in his former Club Augsburg.
Hamburg lost last Game against Mainz and after they lead 1:0, they made some terrible mistakes and playing a bad defensive performance. So they deserved this 1:3 lost. Also they not looking good in defensive by shoots from out of the box and by fast counters. So Schalke have Player Material for both scenarios. Geiss, Bentaleb, Schoepf, Goretzka for shooting from distance and fast counter players like, Bentaleb, Baba (if he play), Meyer....
So also you must see that Schalke is only in Mid-Table with a 5-3-7 Bilance, but it´s coming also from a terrible season start without a win in first 5 Games. I will play here the DNB - not looking on the away Bilance.
Schalke away with 1-2-4, but playing in Leipzig, Frankfurt, Dortmund, Hoffenheim and Berlin. All teams who are really strong at home and in this season in Form. So Schalke made a win against Wolfsburg and a Draw against Augsburg - who i would set acutally a little bit over the quality of Hamburg. So for me here:

Schalke DNB @ 1.80 4/10 betfair
Neubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-16, 16:46   #13
Chaz
Freshman

Speaking of http://injuriesandsuspensions.com/ i concluded this site is a disaster !!!
Maybe off topic but i think its usefull for other people to see as two of us mentioned it in this thread.
They wrote for euroleague basketball today that Deon Thompson left the club and wont play for Galatasaray.Now im watching the game and Thompson plays.

http://injuriesandsuspensions.com/ba...spensions-320/

So i definetley prefer as usefull info from Borusia; website about Dembele.
Old 20-12-16, 16:51   #14
Neubs

Frankfurt-Mainz

Kovac made a brilliant Job in Frankfurt and they deserved acutally the 6th Position in League. But today they have huge Derby against Mainz. This means it will be special and i think here for a both2score.
Reason are simple, Mainz a really good in Offensive, with players like Cordoba, Malli and de Balsis. Also they have scored in last Game in Frankfurt, this was after Kovac take in Charge by Frankfurt and so they know how it´s will be playing today. For sure the defensive is actually much better on Frankfurt Side but for me today there are some risks in Frankfurt Squad. Chandler are coming back after suspension. So think he will play, so we have Chandler, Abraham, the young Vallejo and Hasebe in Central Defender Position - who is normaly not his position. But with Chandler and Abraham 2 players who are in such a Derby are a risk for a red card - by theire Temperament and also Vallejo, who is Spanish and also in some Games made some terrible Misstakes.
On other Side i expected Meier back in Front for Frankfurt, who is everytime a boost for Frankfurt i think - specially in Home Games. And i think for sure Frankfurt can score at Home against Mainz - who are not the best defenders by becoming 27 goals against them, but there offensive for me is better then Frankfurt. Also a little fact here, is that they know the situation from a Mid-Week Game better, then Frankfurt after they playing Euro League this year, where Frankfurt have not much Players whith such experience.
So for me Both2Score possible and i will take a small bet on Mainz here, because it´s just a feeling that they are much closer a Away Win like odds said.

Both2Score - Yes @ 1.90 4/10 betfair
Mainz DNB @ 2.40 2/10 interwetten
Old 20-12-16, 17:35   #15
masachi

masachi is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All!
I dont write much on this forum but read regularly.

My thoughts about a game Frankfurt-Mainz.
I find what in this derby match history home side dont lose.
Only one game Mainz was a better side as guests.

Agree with Neubs what Mainz better in offence, but Frankfurt better in defence and dont lose at home from 24/04/2016 !!!
I prefer to bet on Frankfurt DNB on raising odds just now.
masachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-16, 20:55   #16
Neubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neubs View Post
Both2Score - Yes @ 1.90 4/10 betfair
Mainz DNB @ 2.40 2/10 interwetten
Schalke DNB @ 1.80 4/10 betfair
Frankfurt FT 3:0
Mainz deserved at least minimum 1 Goal.
Schalke FT 1:2
Tough Game and with little bit luck it ends in a Draw, but this result seems to be ok.
Would play both bet´s again, have only little bit unluck...
Old 20-12-16, 23:10   #17
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road

Date: 21.12.2016
Sport: Football
Event: Germany Bundesliga 1
Start time: 20:00
Game: Bayern v RB Leipzig
Pick: Leipzig (+1,25) AH @2,05 or more!
Bookies Offer: Pinnacle @2,07!
Stake: 10/10
Analysis:
Finally, the day had come for us to see what Leipzig will have to offer against the mighty Bayern. Two teams that are leading Bundesliga, 7 points and more in front of the pack. So it is a matter of the South against the East and never in the past 25 years was a team from the East so near to winning the Bundesliga.
Of course, many would argue, RasenBall from Leipzig are a fake, a team that does not represent even the city, never mind the region, but well people in Leipzig do not care and they are giving more and more support to a newborn...
And they have all the reason to do so. Leipzig are playing awesome football. I was shocked when I watched them against Hertha, what a tempo, what a great gameplay. Ralph Hasenhuettl, ex Austrian international seems to do fantastic work there and of course wolves from Bayern as they always do, tried to unsteady the Leipzig ship stating that they would like to see Austrian in Munich...
Not gonna happen, not yet, and I don`t think Ralph is going to care a bit. He will prepare his players for new fantastic performance.
On the other side, Bayern under Ancelotti is the worst Bayern in recent 6-7 years. They are vulnerable in all competitions and have problems cracking teams. They still have fantastic team and of course they could win this, but it will be tough.
Bayern have full team bar Boateng, Leizpig have Keita and Halstenberg questionable. This is going to e a treat, I propose you watch the game at Eurosport. My call is 1-1!
GL!
Old 21-12-16, 02:03   #18
betcatalog

betcatalog is on a distinguished road

Top battle in the Bundesliga. LEIPZIG is not negligible group and not at random in position lying, Bayern Munich is well and seem to struggle in the last match to clean. I think both teams have good offensive lines, I expect to score both teams
FC BAYERN MUNICH vs RB LEIPZIG @@ Both team to score, odds 1.90

Both aggressive groups, the Hoffenheim creates phases with great comfort in the home, and the Bremen group scored a huge consequence having stayed in only zero in the premiere
TSG 1899 HOFFENHEIM vs WERDER BREMEN @@ Both team to score, odds 1.55
betcatalog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-16, 09:14   #19
bangelov

bangelov is on a distinguished road

After a surprising Tuesday night and another slip for Dortmund, can we have a surprising winter "champion"? First place decider is set to take place on Wednesday and reigning champion Bayern takes on a newly promoted RB Leipzig side, which is doing extremely well and although their board admitted winning the Bundesliga was in their plan, they didn't expected Leipzig to compete for a trophy so quickly. Now "The Red Bulls" are challenging Carlo Ancelotti's Bayern and besides injuries of Lukas Klostermann, Marvin Compper and Kyriakos Papadopoulos, Ralph Hasenhüttl may have to rotate even more. After a fine 2-0 success against Hertha BSC on Saturday afternoon, RB Leipzig's boss had to start thinking for upcoming match in Munich and opportunities for replacements of regular left-back Marcel Halstenberg and one of the biggest Bundesliga rookies this season - midfielder Naby Keita. They both had to be replaced in that win against Hertha and according to kicker, RB Leipzig's lineup will look in a different way - Bernardo will start as a LB, Benno Schmitz will take the RB role. Keita's absence may be covered by captain Dominik Kaiser, while everything else looks clear. Especially in attack where Hasenhüttl will stick to its favourite 4-2-2-2 formation - Emil Forsberg (5 goals, 8 assists) and Marcel Sabitzer (4 goals, 3 assists), as well as RB Leipzig’s attacking duo Yussuf Poulsen and Timo Werner (top scorer with 9 goals), are eager to contribute for another outstanding result of the only East German representative in the Bundesliga.
Bavarians do not need any special introduction here and except injured Jerome Boateng (should be replaced by Javi Martinez as Mats Hummels centre-back partner), Carlo Ancelotti can pick its main players and he has captain Philipp Lahm back in the squad.
Arjen Robben has missed journey to Darmstadt and Dutch winger may return in the squad, while on other wing Douglas Costa and Franck Ribery compete for a starting place. Costa scored a fabulous strike which brought the three points to Bayern Munich on Sunday, so Brazilian may be preferred on the left wing even if some reputable websites are tipping Ribery. Of course, possibility of having both wings means Ancelotti is expected to reswitch to a 4-2-3-1 formation with Müller behind Lewandowski, whose presence there makes Bayern more dangerous, at least in my opinion.
I'm also backing the BTS option on that game - Bayern should justify all expectations of being main club in Germany and sixth consecutive win is their main goal right now. Even if a draw will keep them on top of the table.
Visitors from Leipzig are impressing with their stamina and endless running, which will most likely become their main weapon once again.
We also have second youngest squad (average age of The Red Bulls is 24) against oldest and more experienced squad in German Bundesliga - that makes the game even more intriguing. Enthusiasm against experience.

More details on the midweek Bundesliga derby for all interested: Bayern Munich vs RB Leipzig

Pick: Both teams to score - Yes.
Odds: 1.87 @ betcart (value is from Monday-Tuesday, currently BTS varies around 1.77)
Stake: (6/10)

Good luck!
bangelov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-16, 13:03   #20
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road

Beware, both Keita and Halstenberg may play at the end...
Old 21-12-16, 14:48   #21
tip74
banned

Quote:
Speaking of http://injuriesandsuspensions.com/ i concluded this site is a disaster !!!
Maybe off topic but i think its usefull for other people to see as two of us mentioned it in this thread.
They wrote for euroleague basketball today that Deon Thompson left the club and wont play for Galatasaray.Now im watching the game and Thompson plays.

http://injuriesandsuspensions.com/ba...spensions-320/

So i definetley prefer as usefull info from Borusia; website about Dembele.
You're right. Info for Thompson was wrong.
Conclusion on the basis of one information. Your choice.

All the luck!