This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Other sports > Other Sports

Other Sports For those of you wanting to discuss other sports not mentioned in their own subforums. Could be golf, sailing, table tennis, athletics, formula1, etc
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 04-04-18, 16:41   #31
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road

At the end two won, two lost, 8 units profit, OK.
Overall here 6w 4l.

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 04-04-18, 20:55   #32
Macot
Super Moderator

Tough schedule tomorrow, I did not want to push anything. One pick only, I also have leans on Gary Wilson and Tom Ford.

General picks: Stuart Bingham vs. Graeme Dott

Posted by Macot (2018-04-04 22:07 CET)

Graeme Dott is continuing with great form and I must admit that I understimated him. It was due to long years poor performances, but this season many oldies play great snooker, so it is no surprise. He is a class player anyway, ex World Champion of course.

Bingham is back after his short suspension, plays solid, but not spectacular snooker. Actually, he was on the edge of elimination twice here, won 6-5 twice and for sure will have to dig deep again.

Bingham is leading head to head 9-3 but that is mostly due to recent years crisis of Dott. I see this as a tight match and will take a bet on Dottie.

My call is 4-6!

GL

Discuss this pick in the BA forum
Odds Stake Pick Betcategory Sport Bookmaker
2.62 10 / 10 A Asian Handicap General picks Bet365
Old 05-04-18, 20:50   #33
Macot
Super Moderator

I took three quarterfinals picks, three 50/50 games, so I had to take great odds.
GL all!
Mac

General picks: Jack Lisowski vs. Kyren Wilson

Posted by Macot (2018-04-05 21:56 CET)

Well, two young, upcoming players that are starting to deliver the goods. Lisowski really improved this season and his talent is finally resulting in some good tournament results. He managed one semifinals, one quarters and 5 top 16 finishes and his score is 35-17. He looks very strong here: Hamilton 6-1, Higgins 6-2 and Gary Wilson 6-2!

On the other side, Kyren had a lot tougher route to quarterfinals. First he eliminated Higginson (6-3) and then overturned King (6-4). Finally he also won against Ding in a really thriller (6-5). This season his score is 56/35 (he played many Championship League matches) and he entered two finals and one quarters..

I can see Lisowski winning this, he is 4-1 against Kyren Wilson so far, that is a good pointer about how confident these two players are when facing eachothers.

6-3!

GL

2.29 10 / 10 H Asian Handicap General picks Pinnacle

General picks: Mark Selby vs. Mark Williams

Posted by Macot (2018-04-05 21:39 CET)

Mark Selby is slowly reaching his prime form, but what is Williams doing is out of this planet. He was clueless for years but this season exploded, already won two ranking tournaments and more importantly plays fantastic snooker. Here he eliminated Thcephaiya 6-1 (two centuries), Holt 6-1 (one century and 4 high scores) and Allen (1 century and 3 big breaks). He really play well and is very confident.

On the other side, Selby had a poor season, but as World Championship is approaching, his form is improving. He is now playing well, but he showed weaknisess, too. In the first round he had problems against Donaldson (6-4), it was easier against Woolaston (6-3) and Haotian (6-1).

But Williams will be the first real test for Selby, head to head is incredible: 16-16 (127-128 frames!) and the last win was by Williams (6-5 a month ago at Masters).

I expect another great match, Williams 6-4 is my call!

GL

2.29 10 / 10 A Asian Handicap General picks Pinnacle

General picks: Neil Robertson vs. Stuart Bingham

Posted by Macot (2018-04-05 22:02 CET)

Bingham convinced me today and I think he could continue with his domination against Robertson (he leads head to head 10-3!)... It seems that he is slowly finding his "A" game and his breakbuilding is getting better. This season was a kind of a roller coaster, plus he was punished three months, but that is forgotten now and he looks to be in good shape. His score is 36/14 and he managed one finals and one quarters this season.

On the other side, you know that I don`t rate Robertson, he still looks to be very vulnerable. A great player but in poor state of mind, his motivation is also questionable. This season he is 40/17 and he managed one win and two quarters...

Surely a tight one, Stuart to win 6-4 is my call.

GL

2.14 10 / 10 A Asian Handicap General picks Pinnacle