This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Other sports > Other Sports

Other Sports For those of you wanting to discuss other sports not mentioned in their own subforums. Could be golf, sailing, table tennis, athletics, formula1, etc
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 02-03-18, 22:13   #1
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road
Default Welsh Open Snooker 3/3/2018

General picks: Barry Hawkins vs. Noppon Saengkam (+2,5) AH

Posted by Macot (2018-03-02 23:11 CET)

My final pick for tomorrow, of course I need to have a piece of the action in Welsh Open. This seems like a good value bet and it is going to be a great match to watch.

Hawkins of course has a very poor season and this is his first real result. Semifinals in Welsh Open will give him a lot of confidence for World Championship and today he really played well again.

But Saengkam is also a very solid player, he is a player in coming. He managed to beat Trump and trash Kyren Wilson here, also he did not have many problems today with Burns. Now when he will play for the first ever finals in ranking tournament, his motivation will be 110%. Of course that could have negative influence and under pressure he could crack, but this handicap really gives us a lot of margin.

I can see a tight contest, my call is 6-5 in one of the players favour!

GL

Discuss this pick in the BA forum
Odds Stake Pick Betcategory Sport Bookmaker
1.80 10 / 10 A Asian Handicap General picks Bet365

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 03-03-18, 18:26   #2
Macot
Super Moderator

General picks: John Higgins vs. Gary Wilson (+2,5) AH

Posted by Macot (2018-03-03 19:34 CET)

I decided to propose this pick, Higgins is in fantastic form and plays some great snooker, yesterday he had no problems with O`Sullivan, but that win could also be the key here. Now he will play against a player he is expected to beat, but Gary Wilson is getting better with every tournament.

He really improved this season. So far he is 25/14 which is fantastic score and on his way to Semis (his first!) he also eliminated Mark Allen (4-3). He showed good snooker, also he is able to make good breaks and is overall very solid.

On the other side, Higgins is 46/13 this season and of course a huge favourite. But numbers don`t lie and in the last encounter between these two, Wilson won 4-3! (November, 2017 in Northern Irish Open). Even more importantly, when Higgins destroyed O Sullivan in quarterfinals of Scottish open, he lost in semis - against Robertson (3-6)

So this might not be very easy for John, but most important will be the start: Wilson needs to take care that Higgins don`t come into machine mode.

My call is Higgins 6-4 or 6-5!

GL

2.20 10 / 10 A Asian Handicap General picks Bet365
Old 04-03-18, 02:01   #3
football politic

football politic is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macot View Post
General picks: John Higgins vs. Gary Wilson (+2,5) AH

Posted by Macot (2018-03-03 19:34 CET)

I decided to propose this pick, Higgins is in fantastic form and plays some great snooker, yesterday he had no problems with O`Sullivan, but that win could also be the key here. Now he will play against a player he is expected to beat, but Gary Wilson is getting better with every tournament.

He really improved this season. So far he is 25/14 which is fantastic score and on his way to Semis (his first!) he also eliminated Mark Allen (4-3). He showed good snooker, also he is able to make good breaks and is overall very solid.

On the other side, Higgins is 46/13 this season and of course a huge favourite. But numbers don`t lie and in the last encounter between these two, Wilson won 4-3! (November, 2017 in Northern Irish Open). Even more importantly, when Higgins destroyed O Sullivan in quarterfinals of Scottish open, he lost in semis - against Robertson (3-6)

So this might not be very easy for John, but most important will be the start: Wilson needs to take care that Higgins don`t come into machine mode.

My call is Higgins 6-4 or 6-5!

GL

2.20 10 / 10 A Asian Handicap General picks Bet365
Looked like Higgins was just too much for the youngster both in experience and form. I'll still take him for the final over Hawkins .
football politic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-18, 12:14   #4
Macot
Super Moderator

Yes, at 2-3 and 35-0 Wilson looked like being able to keep it tight. And he had chances ni all frames, but it was not enough at the end.

Higgins must be a bet for the finals.