This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Promotion > Betting job offers

Betting job offers Job offers from the betting industry. DONT post your job wishes here, use the designated subforum for that. ONLY post job offers for others to apply for.

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 21-12-17, 13:47   #1
LucianoMartins
Freshman

LucianoMartins is on a distinguished road
Post Service Brazil ( January start)

Hello everyone, my name is Luciano Martins. Since 6 years ago I started to bet in every way. today I work for trade unions, private investors. And at the moment I'm also in tests with the most reputable sites in the area, besides having my own bank to bet.

About the bets

I always seek odds from Asian bookmakers, with the exception of the São Paulo Youth Cup (January). bet on over / under goals, and handicap lines. I bet only in the leagues that contain the teams of Brazil including minor championships.

Bookies and limits

My main bets are always on Asian lines and Asian bookies. For the main bets I am using a stake amount between 0.5 and 3 units (average of 1.5), I suggest a division of 50 units in the bank.

Bets are sent by email or Telegram about 24 hours before the event or as bookmakers have limits, but at least 2 hours before the event starts.

Example:
Early- Brazil Division A

BET: Flamengo x Santos/ PICK: Full Event Away + 0.75/ ODD: 1.92 (minimum 1.80)/ STAKE: 2 Unit

I also use Sportmarket, for having higher limits on Asian bookies, and I can provide a private service for investors charging per unit wins or a percentage.

Price

1 month 50 €, 3 months 120 €, 6 months 220 € and 12 months 420 €.

Contact

If you have any questions, please don´t hesitate to contact me by
email:lucianoom9@gmail.com

Sorry for my level of English. He used an interpreter.
LucianoMartins is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 01-02-18, 12:02   #2
LucianoMartins
Freshman

Default Service Brazil

Result January: 8.05 Units

Yield: 5,79 %

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
Old 31-03-18, 19:16   #3
LucianoMartins
Freshman

Default Service Brazil !

SUPER PROMOTION: Month of April if you stay in the negative, do not pay for the service! (your money is returned, or the next month for free)

contact for more details: Email: lucianoom9@gmail.com/ Telegram: @lucianoom

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing