This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Scandinavia

Scandinavia
Discuss Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, and Finnish, Icelandic, Faeroic, etc soccer here. Premier, 1.div and 2.div (and even lower, if bookies offer odds).
Bet on Scandinavian soccer at:
BET365: great live betting!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 06-12-17, 22:07   #1
RafaRoger
Freshman

RafaRoger is on a distinguished road
Default Denmark Superligaen 8-11 December

Last round of the Danish superliga before the winter break,..let's see if we can make a bit of money.

OB - Silkeborg

OB lost on monday away to strong FCM, outplayed in the 1st half, but played a very good 2nd half and showed the offensive capabilities the team posses. They may not have been so prolific offensively thoughout most of the season and have mostly relied on a solid defense to get them some points, but last few games they played better creating many chances in the games, except for the 0-0 away with Horsens which was a very bad performance. Key leftback Jakob Barrett Laursen is still out but apart from him Theres pretty much a full squad.

Silkeborg won at home, in the league over Randers at the weekend and then tonight they've beaten Lyngby in the cup after 120 minutes. They generally struggle defensively and the fact they conceded just 1 goal tonight was much due to reserve goalie playing "his Lifes game" and not because of a particular solid defense. Silkeborg played a strong team tonight so most key players played all 120 minutes and I expect some tiredness against OB on sunday. A few defenders still out, and I'm not aware of any new stuff after tonights game.

I think OB stand a good chance to take the 3 points but once again in a game involving Silkeborg I will go for goals, thus I've taken OB over 1.5 @ 1.86 by Pinnacle and OB to score in 1st half @ 1.8 by Bet365. Medium stakes on those. GL
RafaRoger is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 10-12-17, 00:45   #2
bardo

bardo is on a distinguished road

Hello dear friends, what about for today match between Aalborg - FC Copenhagen?
Might FC Copenhagen to win in this match? Any opinion?
bardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-17, 15:49   #3
Daemon Caledor
Freshman

Daemon Caledor is on a distinguished road

Copenhagen will play with several players out of postiion and they are resting important winger Falk who starts on the bench. I won't touch it - FCK should be the stronger team but I think AaB will have a defensive approach and Copenhagen might struggle to create chances.

No bet for me (but if I have to guess, I would say 1-1).
Daemon Caledor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-17, 15:57   #4
sc28

sc28 is on a distinguished road

Verbic was suspended a game or two. With him is FCK a diferent team. Maybe today he score again.
sc28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-17, 16:54   #5
RafaRoger
Freshman

RafaRoger is on a distinguished road

Bad calls on my part regarding OB, sorry guys, should've taken a simple over 2.5 in that game..
RafaRoger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-17, 19:49   #6
Daemon Caledor
Freshman

Daemon Caledor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon Caledor View Post
Copenhagen will play with several players out of postiion and they are resting important winger Falk who starts on the bench. I won't touch it - FCK should be the stronger team but I think AaB will have a defensive approach and Copenhagen might struggle to create chances.

No bet for me (but if I have to guess, I would say 1-1).
1-1 it was - should have gone with my gut feeling :-)
Daemon Caledor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-17, 17:42   #7
ArgentEagle
Freshman

ArgentEagle is on a distinguished road

Hi guys,
About Randers - FCM today, I think FCM will be very motivated to be at 1st place since Brondby draw yesterday.
Your opinions, please?
ArgentEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-17, 18:13   #8
kengi

kengi is on a distinguished road

Hi! yes, I think the guest team will be very motivated.
The guests will be missing from the base team.
Randers will have a minus 1 degree celsius, so they will be playing a little frozen.
I think there will be few goals, 0-1, 0-2 of my bet.
kengi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-17, 15:05   #9
ArgentEagle
Freshman

ArgentEagle is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArgentEagle View Post
Hi guys,
About Randers - FCM today, I think FCM will be very motivated to be at 1st place since Brondby draw yesterday.
Your opinions, please?
odd 1.74
FT 0-4 easy peasy
ArgentEagle is offline   Reply With Quote